Sometimes You Have a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in bed when she came into the room. He had changed the music to something quieter and very relaxing. She crawled in and curled up against his chest again. He kissed her on the top of her head. She contemplated just closing her eyes, but instead she lightly bit his nipple. This night wasn't over.

--

She kissed her way slowly down from his nipple past his belly to the line of muscle on the inside of his hip and from there down to his satisfied and peaceful cock. She was amazed at how men could be so big and hard one minute and so small and soft the next. Penis physics mystified her, but she enjoyed every moment of research. She kissed the tip and slowly moved her tongue down his shaft. After the shower he was warm and clean. He tasted slightly of the soap, but mostly of what she now recognized as "him." She liked the smell. She liked the taste. She took all of his soft clean little cock into her mouth.

At this state it all fit easily and she could swirl her tongue around the entire shaft and head easily with room to spare. She sucked on it hard and enjoyed how it fit in her mouth. He moaned satisfactorily as she started stroking his balls with her fingertips and explored the hard little orbs of each testicle. As she held the testicles individually in between her fingers he gasped a bit and his whole body tensed. His hands went to her hair and just touched her. She knew he was doing his best to trust her with this sensitivity. The reflect to protect the balls was deep in men and she smiled around his cock to think that he was willing to allow her access to his most vulnerable area.

She let go of the testicle and slowly, gently moved her whole palm against his sack. He relaxed and let his breath out in a long slow exhalation. His fingers started stroking her hair in time to her strokes along his scrotum. His cock was growing in her mouth again. This time she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth, wanted him to know how much she was willing to give him and would make him receive her gift.

He was big enough now that he didn't fit completely in her mouth anymore. The half-hard state of his growing excitement and the contraction of his scrotum around his balls brought another inner smile. He was definitely enjoying what she was doing. His body could not fake this primal reaction. She released him from her mouth and shifted around to kneel between his legs and looked up into his eyes. Of course he was watching her. He was always watching her and she loved knowing he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"It's your turn. Lay back and enjoy this. I'm in control now." She said, with a knowing smile that began at her toes and emanated unmistakably from her smile and eyes.

"MMMMmmmmmm" was all he could say as she stroked his shaft with her hand a few times before plunging the entire length past her lips and tongue and into her throat. His reflexive groan and shudder all the payment and motivation she needed to repeat the rhythm over and over. She kept stroking his balls with her left hand and used her right to slide her grip up and down the shaft of his cock as she sucked and swallowed. Her moans were uncontrollable now too. She absolutely loved this. His head found her throat each time and the ridge of the big mushroom tip almost "popped" in her head as they moved together.

In the past she had sometimes gagged when a man pushed too deep. But she wasn't gagging this time. The fit was natural and her excitement seemed to have overridden her reflexive protection of her throat. She wanted him there. She wanted to feel the fullness. When he was deep in her throat she moaned, but only a hum escaped her. He moaned in time, the vibrations of her throat adding a bit of extra sensation to the overwhelming sensations she brought him with each movement. She could feel her nose running again and she was making sniffling sounds each time she snuck a breath between strokes. Through watering eyes, she glanced up at his face. For the first time ever, he was not looking down at her. His eyes were closed and his face was so exquisitely consumed with the pleasure of her mouth and hands that he had finally surrendered his control. Her pussy exploded in wetness and so did her mouth. Her hands moved to encourage him to thrust into her and he started to move his hips and fuck her mouth.

"UMMMMM hmmmm!" she encouraged him to let him know that he was welcome.

Her lips were completely numb, but her mouth and throat were alive. His thickness expanded and the temperature of his skin increased noticeably.

She moaned more encouragement and increased the pressure and pace of her movements. He shifted his rhythm a bit to hold the deep thrusts for a moment or two with each motion. She could tell he was close and surrendered herself to the impending pleasure.

"I'm SO Close!" he said over and over as the heat and thickness of his cock increased event more.

"Oh! Fuck!" he breathed as his balls started to spasm in her hand and she felt the pulses of orgasm run the length of his cock. He pushed all the way into her with each pulse then pulled out a fraction to keep the motion going as he filled her throat and mouth with his thick, sweet, salty semen. Her tears were not just from the lack of breath as he spent himself in her. She had helped this man release. She knew what that would mean to both of them.

After a couple minutes, his breathing returned to something like normal and he said "That was a Surprise." His smile was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

--

He really was surprised that she could make him cum again like that. Not many women could find the exact way he liked blowjobs. Fewer could take his whole cock in their throat. She was amazing. The thing that took him over the top was that he knew she was enjoying every second. It wasn't a chore for her. She wanted to give him the pleasure, he didn't have to take it, she offered it willingly and with true joy. Wow.

He was exhausted, and she felt so good snuggled into his arms again. Maybe this was enough? He closed his eyes and his breathing fell into pace with hers.

They slept.

Sometime later he awoke. He didn't have the energy to fuck her again and didn't know if he could get his dick hard enough to slide into her tiny little pussy, but he wanted to taste her again. He wanted to give her something more, so he carefully helped her roll out of his embrace and moved down between her legs again. He gently opened her thighs and started kissing his way toward her sweetness. She didn't wake up immediately, but she sighed as his tongue gently moved inside her and reopened her labia. She tasted amazing and sighed again sweetly as his tongue moved over the hood of her clit. She opened her legs wider and moved against him asking for more. He knew she was awake now, but her eyes still closed and her lips open when he glanced up past her perfect breasts to her study the lines and curves of her face.

Again he placed a hand above her pubic bone pushing up and in to pull the hood of her clit back and expose her sensitive erect button. He slid one finger and then two inside her. She was so incredibly tight and he had to make sure he added extra saliva to her opening because he could tell her body was having a hard time lubricating her pussy naturally. That made him smile inside. He knew she would be sore, but he didn't want to hurt her. He would stretch her and push her to her limits. It might border on pain, but with plenty of lubrication, she would love it. He wanted her to feel completely taken and enjoyed, but he didn't want her skin to be rubbed raw.

She started gasping and moving as the orgasms rolled through her again. She was grinding on his face and thrusting onto his fingers as they moved inside her. He matched her pace and extended her pleasure until her breathing told him she had finished. Then he moved up to kiss her and rolled over to reach for the lubricant on the night stand. He wasn't done pushing her yet.

He moved back between her legs taking her right thigh in his left hand and tilting her hips up high. He used his index finger to lubricate and massage her tight little asshole. Then he pushed his finger slowly into her opening, just to open the first muscles. She gasped again. She was so tight. She was scared too. The second ring of her ass was closed tight in her fear. He moved his hand back and told her to keep her knees pulled wide and up to her chest. It wasn't a request. Her submissive nature responded with compliance to his order as he knew it would. This wasn't up for negotiation. He lubricated his finger liberally again and pushed it slowly into her tight ass. He didn't care if this was her first time or if she had been initiated into anal pleasure before. He could tell that if it wasn't her first time, she was not experienced enough to be comfortable with this type of submission before. If she had experienced anal sex before, it obviously hadn't been handled well. He hoped she hadn't been hurt. He knew he was not going to push her too far. He wasn't going to hurt her, but he was going to enter her, at least with his finger, maybe two. There was no way his cock was going to get into her tight little ass tonight, but with some slow, expert training, she would learn to enjoy the sensations he could add to her orgasms through careful anal stimulation.

"Breathe. Yes, that's it. Good girl. I won't hurt you. Just breath and open yourself to me. I'm not going to push you too far. There. Yes. Breathe. I have you. You're safe with me. I won't hurt you." He crooned over and over to her as he slowly slid his finger in and out of the first ring of her ass, that ring was relaxing now under his massage. He added more lubrication and returned to the motion. He kissed the inside of her hips and looked her in the eyes. "Open to me sweetheart. Close your eyes, breathe, and open."

She did as she was told. As she exhaled he slowly pushed his slick finger against the pressure of her second ring and felt it open to him. "That's it, yes." He held her at just that extra bit of opening as she took several deep breaths. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing with the new sensations and her fear, but he kept his promise that he wouldn't push her too far too soon or hurt her. He pulled his finger back and added more lube. He kissed the hood of her clit as he circled her outer ring again and her breathing relaxed a bit. She looked him in the eyes and he held her gaze while he lowered his full mouth to her clit and added a bit of suction and a light touch to her clit. He pushed his finger in deeper and felt her second ring release more fully and smoothly as the lubricant and her surrender combined to allow him full access. This time he moved deeper and she sucked in a breath as she was learning. He felt her tremble and almost start to pull away, so he moved his left hand under her ass to hold her firmly in place. His single hand was strong enough to control her entire core and she stopped pulling away.

His finger was all the way into her ass. Both rings of muscle were clenched around the base of his finger as she continued to breath consciously. He pulled off her clit far enough to tell her she was doing great and that he loved how she was opening to him. He told her he knew she was afraid of this and that he was proud of how she was facing the experience. "Mmmmm, you are being so good. I won't hurt you. See how careful we are being with your butt? It's tight, yes. My finger is deep inside you, yes. But I didn't hurt you. I can tell the sensation is not one you're used to. I have been careful not to hurt you. This is different, but it doesn't hurt now does it?"

"No. It doesn't hurt. I don't know how to describe it..."

"You don't have to describe it. Just relax and trust me to take good care of you. I won't hurt you."

She just nodded her agreement and he moved back to her clit. He made small movements inside her ass just to keep the small sensations of movement active as he slowly, expertly, sucked and licked her clit and pussy. Her breathing shifted from the fearful kind to the excited kind as her pussy responded to him. She started moving her hips on her own as her excitement increased. He let her control how her hips moved and she took over the motion up and down on his finger. Her ass relaxed as she moved against him. As her motions increased in intensity she grabbed a pillow and covered her head. Her hips moved faster now, grinding on his face and he started moving his finger more dramatically in and out of her ass. He never let it come all the way out, but he could feel her respond as his knuckles stretched in and out of her second ring. Her hips started to shudder and spasm, wetness dripping out of her pussy and down to his finger giving it extra silkiness as it moved in and out of her ass. She screamed into her pillow as the final spasms of orgasm rocked not just her pussy, but made her asshole contract in time with her pleasure. When she stopped moving he left his finger inside her and gently kissed her clit and inner thighs. When her breathing had returned to something close to normal and she had removed the pillow, he looked up at her and slowly moved his finger. He only moved it a tiny bit and her eyes connected with his. She had all but forgotten his finger was there. Now her mouth opened as he pulled his finger out of her and circled the outer ring a few more times.

"You did so well." He told her. "I love how you opened to me and trusted me."

He could tell words were beyond her. So he moved up to cover her body with his, holding is weight on one arm so she could continue to breathe. He kissed her and then rolled away from her to go pee and wash his hands. Her breathless, wordless, sweat-soaked and satisfied body was an image he would remember always.

When he came back to bed she curled up next to him again and he stroked her hair and face gently until they both fell asleep completely sated.

"Wow" was his last thought before sleep took him.

--

He awoke to the wonderful feeling of fingers stroking from his ass, over his balls, up the shaft of his cock to circle the head and slide back down. He slowly opened one eye and saw daylight peeking into the room to light the profile of the stunning young woman studying his manhood. He was in no hurry on this morning. He thanked the gods of scheduling that he didn't have any meetings until 11:00. He could enjoy her attention, and he would. He closed his eye and spread his legs wider to give her easier access and relaxed completely into the bed, pillow, and her touch.

She kissed his balls and slowly kissed her way up the sensitive skin of his shaft. He was soft, but he didn't care. If it took an hour of this for him to get hard again he wasn't going to feel self-conscious or inadequate in his virility. After the night they had just spent, he knew there was no question about his sexual ability. They had spent themselves completely and the enjoyment of the morning he was having felt wonderful just to receive. When she took his entire soft cock into her warm soft mouth again he felt every nerve reawaken. He wouldn't last an hour. He wouldn't last 10 minutes if she kept that up. Still, he was in no hurry. The feeling was exquisite.

She continued stroking his balls all over with one hand while the other moved up to stoke his stomach and chest. Her fingers moved around his nipples. His cock was growing hard in her mouth and he started moving his hips to help her find the right pace. Once again he could feel the head of his cock hit the back of her throat and slide deeper. She was amazing.

Before he could really get going, she released him from the wonder of her mouth and moved between his legs.

"Not so fast this morning" she said with a beautifully wicked smile as she reached for the lube.

She coated his cock with lube and used both hands to start stroking and twisting his cock. She added a bit of her spit until the ease of her hand motions was slippery and increased the pressure of her grip as she stroked him hard. He loved it. One slippery wet hand moved to stroke his balls again, and continued down the middle of his body to circle his ass.

"Let's see how you like it" she said as her finger circled his asshole.

He just opened up a little more. He wasn't one of those idiots that turned down pleasure because he thought everything having to do with his own ass was gay. He wasn't gay, but he wasn't a homophobe either. And if she wanted to play with his ass the way he had played with hers, that was fine. Not many women were willing to do what she was doing, probably because he didn't think most men would allow it. He opened a little wider. She was stroking his cock with long firm even strokes and moving a slick finger from his ass up and around his balls. His entire groin was pulsing with the sensations as she inserted a finger into his ass and curved it up to find his prostate and began slowly circling at the same pace as her hand stoked his shaft. She didn't go in and out of his ass, just moved in circles around the gland most women couldn't find with a map. He was as open to her as she had been to him, which was rare. She knew what she was doing. She must have done some research online or been taught by someone with experience. The feeling was intense and one he'd rarely felt before.

She spit more saliva onto his cock and increased the pace of her motion up and down. After every few strokes she would run her fingers around the head of his cock to just keep him on the edge of orgasm, but not push him over, then she wrapped her hand around the shaft and pounded up and down for several strokes before slowing again. Her finger pushing inside him matched the pressure and pace. He began to quiver as his breath came in gasps. Most of the time he had to encourage a woman to keep going long enough to bring his climax by telling them he was close and to keep going. She knew. She knew him well enough already to tell from the size and texture of his cock when he was close. She brought him to that edge three, four, five times and then backed off. He was beyond any rational thought beyond the sensations she was giving him through his whole body. He couldn't even open his eyes, that much input would be too much. He could only receive.

He moved with her and he prayed that this time she would not back off. He didn't know if he could take that, but he would. He was riding the edge of loving the patience of her attention, that she was willing to spend this much time pleasuring him and obviously enjoying what she could do to and for him and the frustration of being so close to a huge release only to be denied. She was moving him to the edge again. He had no choice but to go there with her in the hope that this time she wouldn't stop. Maybe this time. Please this time. "Please this time" he accidentally said aloud.

"You finally asked nicely" was her response as she tightened her grip on his cock. She increased her pressure and pace of stroking his cock. Inside his ass she pressed her finger more firmly into him. He felt the edge hit him and he plunged into the space beyond and felt his entire body beat to the deep drum of his exploding cock. He opened his eyes to see his cum shoot high out of his tip onto her waiting tongue. Shot after shot came from him until he couldn't breathe. Still she stroked and pressed. She pulled everything he thought he had out of him and then surprised him by swallowing the full shaft of his cock into her mouth and throat again and sucked hard.

The sensitivity of his cock was so high that any touch was close to painful and he tried to buck, but she held one palm on his hip bone and her finger was still in his ass, so he couldn't move very far. All he could do was groan and shudder as a powerful wave of some super-sensitive sensation shook his entire body. He felt goosebumps pop all over his sweat-soaked body as the sensation subsided. He held his cock in her mouth, sucking and humming in pleasure. When she removed her finger he was able to relax a little. When she finally slid her mouth up off his cock he was able to take his first full breath in what felt like hours. She met his eyes with a look of her own ecstasy. Her look was one of both surrender and power. It was her in experiencing her whole self. He thought maybe it was the first time she had ever felt that way.