Sometimes You Have a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped her mouth with the back of one hand. She used a finger to wipe a stipe of his cum from her cheek and move it to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out seductively and licked the drops off her finger slowly, pulling a string of cum from the tip of her finger back to her tongue and then sucking the remainder off her fingers and swallowing dramatically. She smacked her lips with a satisfied smile and then stretched out over him laying her body on his and kissed him.

--

He had fallen asleep again he knew, but he didn't think she had. When he woke again she was curled into him with her head on his shoulder and chest. One of her legs was thrown over him and her hand was stroking his chest and stomach, then his shoulder and face.

He kissed her fingers as they moved across his lips causing her to look up at him.

He kissed her forehead and stoked her hair. He took her hand in his and interlaced their fingers. Her hands were small between his strong fingers, but they fit nicely. She fit nicely.

"We will need to do this again, soon" he said.

"Yes" was her only response.

He rolled her up on top of him and sat up with her on his lap. She was on her knees so he moved her to a seated position with her legs around his waist. The fit was perfect for her lips to find his and he held her tight against him in a warm full body hug. He consciously circulated their energy from his open mouth, down her back, then from her hips to his and up his back and to his mouth. She responded by pressing her breasts and tummy closer to him, tightening her legs around him. He held the energetic joining for several minutes, making sure it was firmly known to their hearts and other chakras. They were part of each other now. The next time they met, and he was sure there would be a next time, he would open this energetic connection and move their coupling to higher levels.

He shifted with her still on his lap to the edge of the bed and stood up. He could easily hold her body on his and she was doing most of the lifting with her legs and arms. She knew. He moved them to the bathroom next to the shower. She let herself down and the stood in the kiss for several more moments before he reached down to turn on the water. He grabbed a couple towels and helped her into the water.

He washed her hair and lathered her body. He knelt before her and kissed her pussy. He massaged her calves and thighs. He held her to him face to face reaching around to massage her back in the slick soapy water. She looked up at him with those eyes and he kissed each cheek and then her eyelids with loving gentleness. He soaped his body and washed his cock with both hands. He could tell he was going to be sore and he knew she would be to.

When they got out of the shower they dried each other. He always traveled with some skin cream (baby diaper cream to be exact) because sometimes the miles he walked in the city would rub his body raw in places. He bent her over the sink and added some of the cream to her pussy. Her folds were red and hot. He hadn't hurt her, but she would feel this for a couple days for sure and the salve would sooth her sensitive tender skin. He wanted her to be sore, but he didn't want the skin to hurt and burn. He wanted her to know that he cared about her and would take good care of her. She sighed as the coolness of the ointment cooled her skin. He kissed her ass and rose to hug her from behind.

"I'll be back in a few weeks" he said.

"I'll be texting you well before that" she responded.

He smiled. The fun would continue even while they were apart.

Sometimes you just have a feeling...