Son and Lover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

"Pleased to help one of Angie's friends," I answered.

"I'll just show you how to light the BBQ. Daddy said I could use it and don't worry about cleaning up, Daddy has the proper stuff so he'll see to it when they get back."

"Where have they gone?" I asked, more out of politeness than anything.

"Oh, they're on a cruise. I don't really know - I think part of it is in the Bahamas. Daddy wanted me to be there but a cruise isn't really my thing."

"Are you sure he'll clean up? It won't annoy him if I make a mess?"

"Oh no. Daddy's a real darling. I think he likes to get away from Mummy for a while. Anyway he loves me. He'll do anything I ask."

That was it. I had the BBQ lit and left it to heat up the ceramic briquettes. My mind turned over Celine's relationship with her Daddy. He taught her how to use the BBQ, did he teach her how to fuck? The burgers and sausages had been defrosted already. I started to cook.

After greeting a few more guests, Celine returned carrying plates, French mustard and ketchup. Several tables were already set out on the beautifully manicured lawn - another chance for Daddy to get away from Mummy I thought. Plastic chairs were also neatly arranged and got the idea that Celine helped Daddy a lot when his business associates, friends and partners came around. The BBQ was a huge beast, the Rolls Royce of barbecues and I got the impression that parties often took place.

'Keep your daddy happy,' I thought, 'And he will keep you happy too.' A naughty thought maybe and I could be very wrong, but the idea insistently bugged my mind. Celine was a real beauty. As she fussed, making sure cutlery and napkins were neatly arranged, I took the time to study her more.

The blouse or shirt she wore was (I thought) silk or an amazing replica. It fit her form as if it had been made just for her. Just the top button was unfastened and the material clung to her breasts and waist. Either the bra she wore was designed not to show its outline, or her breasts were unharnessed. Whichever way, they moved gently as she undertook her task.

Celine came across, stood behind me and gently put her arms around me. Kissing me on the nape of my neck she squeezed against me, her full breasts pressing into my back. Kissing the same spot again she thanked me that the burgers, sausage and some kind of (I thought) Chinese flavoured ribs were well on the way to being cooked. Bread buns were stacked and relishes in place to feed her hungry guests. With a swift but very accurate sweep of her hand against the outline of my swollen member, and giving it just a gentle squeeze, she left to tell the others that food was almost ready.

My mind was wandering again in a way that it shouldn't wander. But hey, what was the difference between a daddy and daughter relationship and my own experiences with mom. My baby machine had its own take on things. Despite any possibilities of incest in either family, my mind was solely on what Celine could do for me. She'd already sucked me off and remarked on my size. She'd pressed her delightful breasts against me then lightly squeezed my cannon to make sure my interest in her was a positive one.

It was just as well the BBQ beast was between me and the others until serving up food temporarily took my mind off fucking Celine's brains out. At last my chores were done and I could relax. Celine and Angie were sat together. I took the vacant chair at their table relieved that there would be no jealousy on Angie's part.

"So what's this hypno thing all about?" asked Celine, without any warning. I noticed she was serving herself Tequila in a large wine glass.

"What's Angie been telling you?"

"I know this is impossible but she says you made her cum without any touching."

Angie stared at Celine for disclosing girl talk amongst other people. Her face flushed.

"Well it can be done that way, or with a few taps on the arm. It all depends on the girl's or boy's imagination and how they respond to hypnosis."

"Can you try it with me?" added Celine.

"What, make you cum here with everyone watching?"

"And no touching," Celine clarified.

"I might need to touch your arm. If I touched you intimately you'd likely come straight out of hypnosis and ring the cops."

"That's OK. Anyway, I figure it's impossible to do."

"You need to be sat on something more comfortable than that chair. Have you got a recliner?"

Celine went in the garage, brought out what looked like a very upmarket padded garden seat which reclined a little. "Will this do?"

"Don't you mind anyone watching?"

"Of course I don't. I've seen hypnotists on TV and it's all a set-up."

With Celine seated on the chair I started my routine:

"OK, shut your eyes and stretch out your arms, palms facing up." Celine did so, a smile still on her face. "Now imagine I'm putting a weight on your palm." I touched her palm. "Now I'm going to tie a helium balloon to your other wrist." I made to tie the invisible string.

I told her the weights were increasing and that more balloons were being tied. Finally she opened her eyes and was amazed that one arm had moved down and the other had moved up.

"You see, it's all in your imagination." Celine could only believe what she could see.

I repeated the sequence but this time telling her to relax more and more. Finally she was totally zonked, deeply hypnotised. Judging by her body language she had been very receptive, very receptive indeed. This was going to be fun with a capital F.

"Now, Celine. Your feet are becoming very ticklish, tickles all over them, so ticklish you can't stand it."

Everyone laughed as she kicked off her sandals, trying to rub her feet against the grass to stop the tickles.

"And now the tickles are on your legs. Each time I touch your arm the tickles grow stronger." More laughter. "Stronger, stronger." The poor girl just didn't know what to do.

"And now Celine those tickles are on the inside of your thighs, but they are pleasure tickles." Her jaw dropped as the highly erotic sensations kicked in. She shifted forward, her legs parting, her breathing deepening. I touched her arm and the pleasure tickles increased; times 5, times 10, times 100. By now her hips thrust forward and her skirt rode up her legs which were parting at a more obscene angle. Her pale blue panties were now on view, a darkening circle of moisture beginning to form.

"And now, Celine, the tickles are there at your most secret place, getting stronger and better. But you won't cum yet until I tell you."

I moved around, behind her and whispered in her ear.

"You love your Daddy a lot, don't you Celine?" She nodded.

"You can imagine him touching your breasts if you wish, Celine." She nodded again and mouthed a quiet 'Yes'.

"He's touching them now Celine and those pleasure tickles make you certain it's so right, so nice, so intensely pleasurable." She bit her lip, murmured sounds of pleasure."

"No-one knows he's here right now, touching you so softly that your passion just builds, and builds, and builds. And the pleasure tickles become too much to bear and you just cum and cum. You can cum noisily now Celine, you can cum as you've never done before."

Compared to the others I'd hypnotised, Celine's orgasm really surprised me. The intensity was overwhelming. "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!' she screamed so loud even the neighbours might have heard.

De-hypnotising Celine was simple, but a word and a click from me would put her straight back in that state. I went back to my drink leaving her to realise just what had happened. Her panties, still on show, were soaked. A little too late she realised how much she was showing and she moved into a less exposing position.

I never noticed that her phone was missing from the table. One of her friends had video'd the whole experience for her to watch later.

"You tricked me," Celine retorted as she returned to the table.

"In what way?" I asked.

"I must have rubbed myself off somehow. I don't know. You couldn't make me cum just by talking. You touched me up, didn't you?"

"So go ask others, watch the video Emma took."

"She did what?"

"It's on your phone. Watch it."

I hadn't noticed at first that the phone was missing. Emma, usually a shy girl, had taken it and had captured the whole performance on the phone video. Judging by everything else Celine owned it would be top notch. Celine picked the evidence up and her jaw dropped when she saw what she'd done.

A few minutes later she relented. "How the fuck did you do it then?"

"It would take me ages to explain. How are you feeling right now?"

"Very relaxed and so fucking horny. Like I've wanked myself three times and I still want more."

*Click* "Sleep."

"Pleasure tickles, all over, faster, more, pleasure licks, can't hold back, etc., etc., cum for me baby."

The look on Celine's face told everything as her second cum shot through her.

"Chris, you fucking twat. What are you doing to me?

It was not anger this time but pure delight. 'Come," she said, "I need some help in the kitchen."

"Chris," she said in a very soft tone. "I'm sorry I doubted you." She kissed me, not with closed lips but in the way lovers do. "How can I repay you?"

"A fuck would be nice but not just now. Your panties must be needing changing though ... "

"You pervy sod," she said with a glint on her eyes. "You men are all the same. But anyone who gives me two humongous orgasms within 10 minutes deserves a treat. "Here," she added, lifting her skirt and peeling down those now soaking panties, "You can keep them."

She paused in thought for a moment as if deciding what to say.

"That extra bit in my ear about Daddy, how did you ...?"

I cut her short. "You've mentioned him many times and always in a good way, like he's never chastised you, he's always loved you. I decided to test your reaction and I knew from your breathing and eyelid movements that what I'd said had some truth."

"Oh fuck. Tell me Chris, now, you won't breathe a word."

"That's why I whispered it. No-one else knows. I'm already bound to secrecy at uni and I could be in very deep shit if I said anything."

"I get really hung-up about it. Mummy would divorce him and file huge legal proceedings." She paused again. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Don't worry at all, you have my word."

"It's so wrong but it feels so right. I'm utterly confused. Sometimes I cry thinking about it."

"Look, it's really not my business, but if you want to talk I'm willing to help any way I can. And I can help you not feeling guilty about it, so you can enjoy him more."

Celine quickly changed the subject. "We need to get the desserts taken outside or people will really think we're having a quick fuck."

"Personally I much prefer a slow fuck. When could we schedule that in?"

Celine gave me the Blair glare. "Don't push your luck Chris." We made our way outside.

I thought the rest of the evening would be a bore but as the late evening coolness crept in most of us went inside. There was still enough wine and beer and a few shorts and the mellowness of slowly consumed alcohol crept in. People were chilled and with that came an increased libido. There were just two other males and several girls were vying for attention.

Emma, the shy girl came across to me ... I vaguely remembered her from Angie's party.

"Chris," she said in a real low voice, "I shot the video because Angie had told us stuff and I knew Celine wouldn't believe you could hypnotise her. I ..." She stopped there.

"You what?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, I ... I ... I " She stuttered. I knew what she was going to say.

"You felt the same as Celine?" I prompted.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Some people," I explained, "Have such an excellent imaginative mind that they can place themselves in someone else's experience without even realising."

"Wow."

"Tell me, could you clearly hear what I was saying to Celine?"

"Yes ... well, at first ... and then I was concentrating on camera."

"OK, Emma. I think you accidentally got involved in the hypnosis, but you didn't go into trance. In other words you got aroused but didn't cum."

"Oh," said Emma, looking very disappointed. "So it wouldn't work for me."

"Quite the opposite," I said. "Very much the opposite. If I'd been talking directly to you and you hadn't been concentrating on the video, you would have gone deeply into hypnosis and very easily. Tell me, did you feel any tickles like Celine?"

"A little bit. At the top of my legs. It felt kinda nice."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, just a little bit. I was trying to concentrate on the video."

Emma wasn't the kind of girl who would immediately catch a boy's eye. Shy, dowdily dressed and, though I wouldn't tell her so, with small tits and no butt. She wasn't exactly anorexic either.

Her face brightened. "So could you ... I mean ... would you. Oh sorry, I'm a bit nervous."

I lowered my voice. "Can I ask you something very personal?" Now I was a little nervous. Was she a virgin or just inexperienced or what?

"Yes, OK."

"I need to know if you've had an orgasm and if you've been touched, you know, in private places. You need to have some memory of how it feels, something in your mind you can recall. I'm sorry. You don't have to answer."

I was sure Emma would blush and back out, but this girl, just a little older than my sister, had guts. Otherwise she wouldn't have approached me.

"I'm not sure," she confessed. "Like a lot of girls I've touched myself, usually if I'm bored, or sometimes after I've been swimming, with the towel. It feels good but I usually stop. Mom told me a long time ago that girls shouldn't do that, so I feel guilty."

"But you still do it?"

"Hell, yes. For a long time. At first it was when I badly needed to pee but couldn't be bothered. I don't know what an orgasm is. You mean like have I cum?"

"Yes. Sorry to embarrass you." She was being very open.

"It's OK. Other girls talk about it, but it doesn't seem anything like when I do it. It feels nice but not fantastic like they say. Sometimes I get teased."

I was amazed by Emma's honesty but I wasn't sure if it would work, at least with the guilt stopping her. She must have sensed that I had doubts.

"You can't help, can you?" Her face told it all.

"Just let me think," I said. What the fuck, I had an idea. Hell, I was only a little older than her but laws are laws and hypnosis has an ethical code. I would need Emma's explicit consent, not to mention her trust.

"I can," I began, "And I think it will help you a lot, a terrific amount - and when you're on your own too, in bed, after swimming, in the shower. But, and this is a big BUT, I need to teach you some sensations ... touch you myself."

Emma beamed from ear to ear and hugged me. "Yes, yes, YES. Can we start now?"

"Well sure, but not here."

"No!" Emma laughed.

I looked around. Most of the girls were chatting in that alcohol fuelled way. One of the guys had his tongue down Angie's throat and his hand inside her blouse. Little sis was grinding herself against his bulge. No-one was taking notice as we slipped upstairs. In any case, nobody would interrupt a young couple sneaking out of a party into an empty bedroom.

I'd explained to Emma exactly what I had in mind. I chose what I assumed to be a guest room and with Emma laid comfortably on the bed I began my spell.

"Just close your eyes, Emma, breathe deeply and let yourself relax."

...

Within minutes Emma was in a very deep trance. I had to get Emma to remember everything so she could help herself.

"Show me how you pleasure yourself, Emma. Can you do that?"

In a very sleepy way Emma mouthed "Yes"

Very slowly, sleepily, she raised her skirt all the way up. Her panties were plain, supermarket style, briefs but not cut away. Like the rest of her clothes, possibly her best ones for the party, her panties had no style and concealed everything. Equally slowly she pulled her panties down as far as her relaxed body would let her.

"I'll help you take them down. Is that OK?"

"Yes."

Surprisingly she lifted one leg then the other. With the panties now in my hand I couldn't resist sampling the scent. It was amazing. With no further request from me her hand went to her groove. She rubbed just one finger up and down through the fine light brown hair. Hardly delving down to reach that sweet spot that's the centre of all girls' pleasure, as if nervous to do so, she soon stopped.

"Is that all?" I asked. She mouthed "Yes."

"I'm going to teach you some sensations. If you're unhappy, tell me to stop."

Very gently I ran my fingers up her lower leg, then her thigh, then her inner thigh. Her body was responding in a very positive way.

"Is that nice?" I asked, my fingers very lightly stroking her inner thigh.

"Yes, nice."

"Can I see your breasts?" Always a question, never an order. If I alarmed her at all the trance would end.

"Yes."

Perhaps to make herself unattractive, less noticed by boys her age as shy girls sometimes do, Emma didn't have a bra on to accentuate her breasts, but her breasts were beautiful.

"You're breasts are amazing," I said, and it was true. Small but not tiny, perfectly rounded with just the faintest natural tan. Her nipples, doubtless from my leg touches in her deeply relaxed state, we're brownish pink, plump and proud. Those amazing circles around them served to improve, not detract from my view. I'd had a semi before. Now I had a real boner.

"Do you touch your breasts when you finger yourself?"

"No."

"Can I touch them?"

"Yes."

The intense look on her face as I gently stroked one, then the other, made the exercise worthwhile. Her breathing deepened, and the look of pleasure when I combined that with the thigh strokes made me very hard indeed. I wasn't interested in fucking her, nor taking advantage of her hypnotised body. With mom, Angie and Celine, I had enough to keep me randy as hell.

After repeating the strokes for few minutes I brought Emma back to full consciousness. If I *clicked* then she would still fully react. We chatted for a few moments. I repeated the touches while she was awake. Now she had conscious and subconscious control.

"I want to bring you off, give you an orgasm, then repeat it and enhancing your memory, like I did to Celine. Is that OK?" Emma was now wide awake.

"Yes, I'd like that."

"By the way," I added, putting her pantie crotch to my nose, "You really are sexy."

She was still laid, and showing me all she had. Starting again I traced all the way up to her secret place then all the way down the opposite leg.

"You really do have beautiful small titties," I remarked.

"Do you think so?" Emma didn't seem convinced.

"Good enough to eat," I answered, leaning over, licking then slightly sucking each nipple. At the same time, working my way up slowly I traced circles on her thigh. She gasped in delight. I paused and dipped my finger. She was wet and took very little time to open her legs wider to allow me to touch the centre of desire, her clit. By now I could feel her clit swell. Using all of her natural wetness I teased it, again to her audible and physical delight.

"Give me your hand." I guided her finger to the now sensitive bud. "Rub there, very gently."

Leaning over again, I kissed her breasts, sucked a little harder, moved her finger and vigorously rubbed her clit.

The effect was electric, she took a sudden intake of breath and her body shuddered with her powerful cum.

For a few minutes we talked about what I'd done and how her body had reacted.

*Click* "Sleep."

"Every touch, every tickle, every sensation is the most wonderful feeling you've ever had and it will always be like this."

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers