Son and Lover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers

*Click* "More, ten times more."

I placed two of her fingers on her clit.

"The more you rub, the more intense the feelings."

*Click* "Lick your other finger and circle it on your nipple."

And the rest you can imagine.

My work for that session was almost done. It was merely moments away before Emma exploded with her first proper cum with her own fingers. She hugged me.

"That was amazing. How can I thank you?"

"You can thank me by practising every day. If you want me again Celine has my number. Oh, and you'll let me keep your panties?"

"Sure."

---

What seemed like an eternity was only 30 minutes in the spare bedroom and I doubt anyone missed us. Emma was full of smiles and really hyped up. A blowjob outside in the garden would have been great but I'd probably have to teach her. Angie and her new friend had vanished, but what's the point of a party if no-one gets fucked?

"Hey, Chris, I almost forgot you." Celine took a break from gossip to come over to chat. I supposed the Tequila bottle was already half empty. She flung her arms round my neck. "Come here Chris you bastard. That was some real trick you pulled." Her words were starting to slur.

"You didn't enjoy it then?"

"It was a trick , no, lissen. It was a dirty trick so you could fucking grope me you fucker. But it's OK, I know that game. You're using some weird pissychology to get me in bed."

*Click* "But it felt good *click * didn't it. *Click * and you asked me to."

"Oh fuck, you're making me so fucking horny, why, how?"

"Just because I can. I can *click* and you're ten times as horny."

A look of utter disbelief crossed her face. She pulled my head down until my lips met hers. Locked in a deep embrace I pushed my hands up under her designer blouse, unclipped her bra and cupped those delicious melons, letting my thumbs accidentally brush past her nipples. The softness and warmth of breasts, of any size, never ceases to please me. Protected and nested by a well chosen bra (I HATE squashed tits). Unbridled, her breasts more than filled my upturned and spread out fingers. They lay soft and heavy, warm and delightful to my touch.

Celine ground her groin into mine.

"Chris ... how the hell can you make a woman feel so horny."

"Its not me, it's your subconscious working overtime. You can do better still."

Reluctantly I released one breast. *Click* "One hundred times more horny than you've ever been in your life."

Her mouth opened as if it been on a double hinge. Man, she all but swallowed me. Her pussy ground so hard, trying to bring herself off on my hardness. *Click*

"Chris, I want your big hard cock inside me now. I want you to fuck me senseless."

She released her grip on my neck, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door, then the staircase. Once I'd got the message she released my arm, tugging at her clothes; her designer blouse rapidly unbuttoned, her loosened bra, her skirt, as I struggled to lose my own clothes. Naked before she hit her room, she tugged me to her bed.

"It's all your fault," she exclaimed. "You got me so damned horny. Now take care of it."

She winced at the sudden force of my full, steel hard cock being driven inside her. Then she gasped as I drove it in and out, yelping at times and finally her orgasm blasted through her with the force of an earthquake. It was just seconds before my cum shot into her.

I stayed inside her, kissing her deeply, praising her, cuddling until it all subsided. Now soft and limp, but with both of satisfied, I withdrew.

We laid again, quietly, enjoying the simple touch of skin against skin. Celine was truly beautiful. Blessed with a truly faultless skin, mid brown short hair, blue eyes, perfect teeth, generous breasts and a lifestyle and diet that kept her tanned and toned. A flat stomach and curvy waist, female anatomy sculpted to show anyone permitted to look just how God intended a woman to be. Her shaven mons (at Daddy's request?) stood proud, the valley leading downwards to where pleasure always began. Her legs, long and slim, strong thighs to grip any male securely, muscled calves from regular exercise, toenails tastefully painted in coral pink.

Celine lay, temporarily recovering from both our exertions, peacefully, with eyes closed, her breasts gently swelling up and down. And, to cap it all, a blissful smile on her lips.

---

I think everyone enjoyed the party: well fed, fuelled with a little too much alcohol, gossips exchanged and lips kissed. Angie reappeared, hair a mess, clothes hastily rearranged and a smile on her face. We were both staying the night but as Celine's parents were away, somehow Angie negotiated a shared bed for her new male friend. However, they would have to share a single bed. Tough!

Myself, I'd been offered a free upgrade to Mummy and Daddy's bed. Obviously Celine didn't want it messed up, but a double sleeping bag would allow me to benefit from the top of the range sprung mattress.

It well after midnight by the time there was just the four of us ... way after midnight. Look, it's embarrassing for me to tell you how I hypnotised a guy to almost cum in his pants so just imagine it.

"Hey Chris, leave off. I want the benefit of that."

"He's enjoying the best boner of his life, he's buzzing, he really, really wants to cum." I appealed to Angie. "You want me to hype you up too. Just a few clicks?"

"NO Christopher. I just want a plain, normal fuck without the fancy icing. Snap him out of it with his cock supercharged until he's fucked me senseless."

"OK Angie baby, don't piss your pants."

She stood, dropped them, handed them to me, soaked through with her juices

from whatever had happened in the garden. She wanted that guy so much ... "Now prime him for me." Sis knew my weakness.

--

I lay, naked, the sleeping bag unzipped and folded back, atop the most comfortable mattress I'd ever known. I couldn't sleep. The evening had been unusually hot for Northern England and my mind was buzzing. What the fuck had I done? I'd hypnotised three people; Celine, Emma and Kevin, my sister's temporary fuck buddy. OK, Celine had asked me but doubted my skills, virgin Emma had shyly asked if I'd give her what turned out to be her first orgasm and Kevin ... was I turning into a gay guy? I'd given him a boner that almost became a hands-free cum - the hypno equivalent of a wet dream.

I was betraying mom, who was the main reason why I'd sought extra tuition to hone this new skill. Eventually I must have fallen to sleep because the next thing I knew was Celine laying next to me. She too was naked, asleep, turned towards me, her breasts lightly pressing against me. Mom was forgotten again, the mixed scents of Celine and the feel of her breasts made me hard again.

She stirred, then realising I was awake she kissed me.

"I couldn't sleep in my room knowing you were here on Daddy's bed," she said, in a whisper. "Thank you so much for doing the BBQ, and for the Tequila, and for making me cum. I'm still so damned horny I laid in bed just wanting to touch you, be laid naked next you."

I could feel her warmth, her softness, her hair gently tickling my arm. She kissed me again, even the taste of her pale lip gloss arousing me more. The almost imperceptible smell of her sweat from the warmth of the evening and the earlier frantic sex was pheromone charged. It mingled in with the remnants of some subtle but powerful perfume dabbed early in the day behind her ear, in the depths of her cleavage and her wrist pulse points. The result was a smell of pure undiluted young woman.

"Shhh! Don't move. I want to taste you." Celine kissed my lips, my chest, licked my nipples, ran her tongue down my belly to my pubic hair, sucked my balls then took my stonking steel hard erection between her lips. What she would taste now would be her own juices, dried out from our earlier coupling. Her mouth softly closed around my cannon, coaxing it all so gently towards unloading my cum within the warm wetness of her mouth. She stopped.

"I want to ride you," she murmured, "Stay completely still. I want to fuck you very slowly. You deserve a reward. Don't move."

Celine straddled me, expertly swallowing my length within her love cave. She moved so slowly up and down that I hardly noticed. My love rod did. Celine was no virgin, but her cunt muscles gripped tight. So slow, so divine. Surrounding street lamps gave a dull glow through the curtains into the bedroom. With eyes well accustomed to the dark I could easily see Celine's ample breasts slowly rise and fall. I could hear guttural sounds from her throat. She was in no mood to rush, taking her own pleasure in pleasing me.

"Try not to cum as long as you're able," Celine whispered. Some ask! Her rhythm slowly increased, faster and faster until I could hold no more. My cum shot upwards into her warm wet cavern. Undeterred she continued to milk me until I lost my hardness.

"Now hypnofuck me. I want to cum hard."

I did as she asked, taking merely a few clicks and some chosen words before she shivered pleasurably from head to toe.

We fell asleep, atop the open sleeping bag on Mummy and Daddy's bed, spooned together. Had Celine been naked on Daddy's bed before? I intended to find out.

It was 10.16 am when I next looked at my watch. I was alone. Celine was downstairs, munching on toast and drinking black coffee from the machine in the kitchen.

"Thanks again for your help last night," she said, though more to break the silence.

"And thank you for that memorable fuck on Daddy's bed."

We'd finished the jug of coffee and Celine prepared another as she heard the other guests on their way down. Sis had a smile on her face, unusual before noon. Her partner had an even bigger smile.

Together we all helped shift the littered cans and bottles, leftover food and put the BBQ etc away. Just as sis and I were ready to go home, Celine's phone rang. It was Emma, wanting my phone number. We spoke briefly. I texted her with my number and I said I'd ring her later when we could talk in private.

---

The hug I got from mom made me wonder if Angie and I had been away for a week, not overnight. Being Saturday she wanted to go down town again so she could have my opinion (again!) of what clothes she looked best in. I wished I had been away a week. Angie was already on the phone with Kevin and suddenly I felt free of her, at least.

Mom was on her third choice of dress when her zipper got stuck. Just what the other female customers thought of a youth struggling to get an older lady's zipper loose, I don't know. Is it normal for teenage girls in other cubicles to not close the curtain fully, or was it just another lucky day for me? I didn't care what the answer was, but I didn't rush mom into finally choosing what she wanted to wear.

At the very moment I had my mouth full of toasted teacake in the store's cafe, Emma rang again, annoyed because I'd forgotten to phone her. She wanted to meet up. I suggested Sunday afternoon in the local park.

"Who was that?" mom asked, as if she had a divine right to know.

"It's a girl from last night's party," I answered, "She heard me talking about by the hypnosis lectures." She's very shy and I had a short session with her, trying to help."

Mom put her hand on mine. "You're going to be really helpful when you qualify. I'm proud of you." I made a mental note to use the 'helpful' excuse more often. Small tits, dowdy clothes and slightly overweight didn't matter. My cock told me I was going to have some real sexy fun with Emma.

"I'm going to meet her in the park tomorrow," I didn't want to lie to mom. On the other hand, mom wasn't going to be told the full truth either.

Back home mom was hugging me again.

"You know," she said, "I'm really proud that you're going to be the perfect son, good to me, thorough in your studies and set to pursue a career helping others."

If only she knew.

To be continued.

grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers