All Comments on 'Son Gives Mom a Fucking She Needs Ch. 02'

by dickbarton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First one

Chapter one was better. Chapter two was to fast with very little build up. Mom may be submissive but it’s ok for her to express her desire and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure Crap

What a thoroughly disgusting piece of bullshit. What type of bottom feeder write about women in this way, especially one's mother. Come up out of the basement you filthy piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't get discuraged

It's a couple of weeks ago but I remember I had a good go reading your story.

Have a new one in store ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Is there going to be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 1 was great, however part 2 seems to be a rush job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot! I've read all your stories on Literotica, and loved the very mature submissive mom as she submitted to her brilliant bastard of a son. What put me off however, was the ridiculous number of male orgasms in a relatively short period of time. It broke the "willing suspension of disbelief" for a moment. That said, I carry on and finish reading because the spell you weave is so delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If I want my mother, it will be out of love and I would hope that she too has thought of us being lovers. I would treat her with respect. I would cherish her and treat her as my equal. I would have the money and the power, but she would be treated like a queen. Not some fuck slut.

I would gently make sweet wet love to her. And as I made love to her, I would whisper to her:

"The man in me wishes he could fuck his baby in you. You are now my woman, and it is now my job to give you, my babies."

Her response would determine the future of our relationship. I would hope that she would say that she always wanted more children and that she would give me as many beautiful sons and daughters as possible.

I spoke these words to my older sister the night I took her virginity. And she replied as I had hope by saying she would give me as many beautiful babies. And she kept her promise. So, I know that if it was my mother I would want to make as many babies as her health would allow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree. A piece of crap! Would be so much better with more respect toward your mother and tailored with love. The submissiveness will follow and be much more satisfying and just as hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdickbarton@dickbarton
128 Followers
I enjoy fucking women over 45 years old, and spanking them when tamed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES