All Comments on 'Son Gives Mom a Fucking She Needs'

by dickbarton

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

Alice2394 contact me please via my email

SuzeeCazaSuzeeCazaalmost 6 years ago
Petey and his mum

Appeals to the female perspective too

me_ronme_ronalmost 6 years ago
Great story

i can't wait to read part 2 where mother gets a spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Roger that!

I agree with Ron -- can't wait to see mother get the spanking she needs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Petey's Mom Could Have Been More Vocal

Great story, but I would have liked the first fuck between Peter and his mom to have lasted longer, with her showing more enjoyment. "Oh Peter, that feels so good, fuck me honey," his mom moaned. "Oh yes, oh honey, fuck your mother, harder baby, make me cum," his mother exclaimed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Son takes charge of Mom

Here is a lovely story told lovingly about a mature son taking charge of his mother. Above the ethics of Mother-Son relations is the higher principle of Consensual Adults opting for sex and this Moth-Son relations is indeed the apogee of such a relationship.

At 52, a Mother can be as captivating or more, than any girl of same age of the Son. That has been beautifully brought out in this story.

Though both have got a fortune through settlement of the deceased father, both prefer to stick together and both prefer to share each other, emotionally and physically. Here in lies the beauty of this story.

Mother gives in to her Son, submitting herself to his whims and surrendering herself to his overarching passions. But the Mother-Son coalesce their love, passions, emotions and sentiments, with each soul merging in the other. This leads to culmination of their passions and physical union. Ramesh. rchand969@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Son is "SICK"

Son needs a good Head doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That wasn't a good fucking

Hillarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Very arousing. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no love or respect.....

WHY does a mother have to become a "SLUT" when she is forced by a bully to do anything?

This story could have been much more exciting if ANY form of love or appreciation for a mother could have been indicated.

I'm left with the impression that the writer is a domineering, bullying asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been a whole lot better

If you'd shown just a little respect for his mother. WHY bully her....force her...command her?

BTW, what will or court would have given everything including the house to this domineering Son? Most courts would have allocated everything to the wife....especially the house she lived in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How many times??

You came how many times, and were still hard? C’mon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yup, another bully, another self centered asshole writing......

talking about YOU, selfish writer.........

grow up. learn some respect.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. I could not determine if the son loved his mother or not. From the mother's standpoint, she did not object to action her son took. She seemed to enjoy being somewhat submissive. Wealth of son seems to have had no impact since mother had received a "generous allowance".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where in the hell did this come from??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reallt loved it. ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75 ☆s = 95%)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous