All Comments on 'Soothe and Seduce Ch. 03'

by KatKliffe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love thus series, but it seems to have just stopped. I wish the author would continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I love this story. It shows how a man with Asperger Syndrome can nonetheless find a loving woman who cares about him and that he cares about himself. My heart melted reading how he appreciates her and how he is vulenrable enough to express his fears. I have Asperger Syndrome myself, and I would love to be in a situationsimilar to Sam's itwould beawesome to see more chapters.

P.S. Sam Madison has a good ring to it. I can totally imagine Danicka suggesting to Sam that they get married a few years down the road, and I can see how both of them would feel when they are together for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more chapters

This is a great story. I really wish there were more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You should definitely continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any more?

I know it's late but any more to come, such a ideal cute story!

AukweirdAukweirdover 6 years ago
What a fine story

A truly fine story of loving and caring; that's a real turn-on. Also very well crafted and written. Thank you very much. Waiting for the next portions. Take your time and get it just the way you want it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

this is so perfect!!!! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

It's a little unclear to me whether you are going for a more erotic or romantic type, I recommend if you are going for more erotic to add some light bdsm in. Light bondage and such would probably be a turn on Damnicka, and she may make Sam realize he likes being dominated as well as taken care of. That's just my suggestion anyway.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Two very interesting characters.

Thank you for the story and I look forward to the next chapter

PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Looking forward to the future installments. Very well written. Thank you for writing. Five star all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous