All Comments on 'Sophia Gets Taken'

by sprnkman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Another white wife becomes a blackcock slut. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What's up with the "---" and why're there so many of them?

No vote as i didn't read the story to the end, maybe later.

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
No-fault divorce

Every state in the United States has no-fault divorce. You don't need a reason to divorce your wife, and it doesn't matter if she doesn't want the divorce. The relative fidelity of a spouse does not figure into property division, either.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Agree

I agree with an earlier comments that the --- are distracting and add nothing to the story and make for a more difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unreadable

Due to so many !!! And --------

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUCKOLD IT IS

Come home and have 2 asses and pussys to eat. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

I don't know any women who are as dumb as you made Sophia to be. I started reading thinking it sounded hot. Stopped when it became a distraction that she was stupid.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

I loved how Sophia not only learned about black cock but was begging for it. It won't be long before she is begging to be black bred as every white girl/woman should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

Really liked it, but could have used more about Sherri, and maybe both together ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer, harder

Love your work. I especially love girls who set up their friends (or enemies) to be blacked.

good luck on future work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not stupid - just played to bring her inner slut out

My own wife has spent much of the last 40 years of her life as an easy, and willing, piece of ass for almost any man who made it obvious that he wanted her pussy.

She had been a virgin 20+ year old when she married.The man who became her first cuckold (during a drinking party) never really came out and said anything about it but during the next 2-3 years there were several incidents where she was sexually entertaining different men.

She worked as a masseuse for a couple of months - in two different shops where she enjoyed telling me about how she fucked her way into both jobs, was raped by one of her customers, had one of her regular customers coming back to her apartment to eat her out while her husband was working in the oil patch and spent her working hours milking cum out of dozens and dozens of cocks with her mouth and hands.

She says she was always horny during those two months and serviced a taxi driver who brought her home.

I met her when she had just turned fifty and enjoyed sharing her with friends occasionally but she would always be excited and liked meeting strangers who knew she was "that kind of girl."

It was always fascinating watching this lovely, trim, well educated lady who was devoted to me, welcome and embrace the growing arousal of her inner slut as she cozied up to a stranger, hanging on his every word, making it obvious that when they finished their drink her hungry pussy was ready for his hungry cock.

We spent ten years or so keeping her inner slut on simmer as we both took care of as many men as we could arrange to satisfy.

There is nothing hotter than being around a woman who is constantly on the edge of being someone else's next fuck

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 6 years ago
Unreadable grammar

I didn't vote on your story as a favor. Please look at other stories and check out how they handle exclamation point usage and trailing thoughts.

The grammar and interposed quotes made the physical act of reading very difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Follow up

I hope you add to this with a 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
extremely hot

Love how the black guys caress her pantyhose covered pussy forcing their fingers and pantyhose up into her married cunt. LOVE IT.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

I Came reading half way down the 1st page. Sexy story !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, hot story. Three weeks before I got married I spent two days fucking a black guy in Atlanta. It happened on a business trip, we met in the hotel pool, he was ten years older than me, tall, muscled and married. Maybe it was the drinks or the sun that afternoon or a last fling idea, but as we left the pool, I asked if he like to "come in for awhile." He did, we immediately started kissing, hugging and I was stroking his bulge and he was sucking on my tits, we settled on the too small couch, finally I knelt down and removed his swim trunks and freed his very hard black cock, my first, and started sucking cock but soon I said, "I gotta fuck this big thing." I stood up, drop my bikini bottoms and straddled him, lined his cockhead up on my pussy hole and pushed myself down onto his shaft, soon he bottomed out, we were both loud, grunting and groaning, I came and then we switched positions and he fucked me very hard and furiously with my legs in the air, it must have been a good sound show in the hallway. We went out to dinner and he went to his room to call home and then returned to continue our sex romp. Same the next night and the morning of checkout we had an early morning fuck and then breakfast together. Almost a year later, he texted Happy 4th of July and included two short videos of me sucking his cock and him fucking me from behind, I was vaguely aware he'd taken some pix. Texted back, "Wow, thx, my 1st how r u was great fun"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous