All Comments on 'Sophie Ch. 08'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bryanforbryanforabout 14 years ago
Thank You So Much

This evening, I have read the most wonderful story I could ever wish for. I started with Chapter 8 and it intrigued me so much that I felt a need to read all the previous chapters from 1 through to 7; and then, 8 once again.

The emotions you drew out of each of your characters, was incredibly well written; so much so, that I felt a happiness I thought had been lost to me over the past years of my life. Your Story became the catalyst to awaken some heartfelt emotions I thought had become locked away.

Once again, thank you so much.

Bryan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Imagination!

Ok, You've peaked my imagination to no end again . Please don't be so long in the rest of the chapters. Keep up the good work.

pawwriterpawwriterabout 14 years ago
So sweet

This story is so different from what I am used to seeing from you, but please continue with it. What Sophie and her sisters do to people is unbelievable. I don't think the categories it has been in really fit it, but then I am not sure any category in Literotica does. This story cannot have an end yet. I want to read more about Sophie, her family, and the professor.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great

what a great story. Such sweet kids. Not sure you have it in the right catagory but who cares. I just discovered the series and had to read all chapters. I'll be looking forward to the next posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous