Sophie's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie sets me a challenge with a big reward.
8.7k words
4.67
40.5k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday:

"Ben I'm going down for an early swim before it gets busy." Sophie gently said to me, It was still early and I was pretty much asleep when she spoke.

"Huh? What time is it?" I murmured.

"It's just gone 8, get some more sleep if you want" She replied.

I was a little puzzled, so far on the holiday she refused to leave my side, the only times we had been apart where to go to the bathroom. Was she up to something? So far she'd been getting more brazen in her attitudes, she seemed to enjoy more and more her new found exhibitionist side. But a lot of that had appeared to be watching how I reacted to her behavior, how turned on I got. What was she up to and why so early?

Having lost one of her bathing suits yesterday I was curious to know what she would wear, she had kept two of her costumes back and the other two I knew of where a tiny "Microkini" as she called it and this dazzling purple slingshot, both where incredibly revealing and hardly practical swimming attire.

I watched as she put on the Microkini, her beautiful athletic body was beginning to tan. She tied her brown hair back, not a look I especially liked as I preferred her hair to be be loose. It was long and went halfway down her back and I preferred the way her whole appearance looked when down, but tying it up was more practical to swim..

She grabbed a towel and put on a thin white cotton shirt over the top, she really wasn't messing around, maybe she did just want a swim.

When I heard the door shut I was tempted to roll back over and get more sleep, but I was now too curious as to what Sophie was doing. I thought of joining her but didn't really fancy a swim so early. My mind started to stir of last night and how she had stripped on stage again before I joined her and brought her to orgasm, she won 150 Euros in the process. I thought of after this and how she went back out into the crowded bar still nude, much to our new friends delight. I then remembered the sex we had before we fell asleep, the way she tied me up and blindfolded me and the way she turned over halfway through and made me take her from behind. I thought of how she suggested I use her back door. What a thought to have swimming around my head as she went for her own swim.

I was getting hard and wanted to relieve the pressure, but I wanted Sophie to honor her word and help me with that and she wasn't here. What was she up to?

I walked over to our balcony which had a view of the complex, several floors up I could see the pool quite clearly and just as I watched Sophie appeared. I felt a little creepy but as always couldn't take my eyes off of her. She put her towel on a sun lounger and started to untie her shirt before removing it exposing so much of herself. There was no one else there and the water was perfectly still. She walked to the edge of the pool and started to walk down the steps causing the still water to ripple, it was clear the water was cold as she hesitated a few times before lowering her shoulders and starting to swim. She ducked her head under water and swam a length coming up at the other end of the pool. When she re surfaced she took a breath and looked around. I could see she wanted to know if anyone was watching, and though no one else was poolside maybe they were, maybe they weren't, ours certainly wasn't the only balcony with a view of the pool!

She put her hands behind her back and untied her tiny bikini top, it didn't cover much in the first place but removing it was obviously more daring! She lifted the top over her head and placed it on the side of the pool. Sophie then did another length and again swam a large part of it fully underwater.

When she re emerged some people had started walking through the complex, they were on there way out but wanted to put towels on the sun loungers to reserve them for later. Bloody people couldn't they just find a place later like the rest of the world? They looked at Sophie and seemed to say hi but as she kept her shoulders underwater they didn't see anything too out the ordinary, as they placed their towels Sophie turned to swim back to her bikini top at the other end of the pool but by the time she got there the people had gone.

She looked around again and then her arm came out the water, she had pulled off her tiny thong bikini bottoms which dripped as she placed them with her top. Now fully nude I was more captivated than ever as she turned to do another length. She'd just been seen! Anyone else surely would have put her clothes back on not taken more off! When Sophie got back to the end with the steps she seemed out of breath and stopped for a bit sitting on them before someone shouted.

"Hey is that you Sophie?!"

Oh no, it was Mark, one of they guys we met yesterday who had instantly taken a shine to her.

"You here all by yourself?" He asked as he walked closer. She moved slightly staying fully underwater. As he got closer he stopped shouting and I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the direction he was walking was taking him to exactly where her bathing suit was and no way would he miss it. She started to swim his way, they both met at the edge with her treading water and as he crouched he noticed what was near to him. She tried to reach for the bikini but he picked it up and stood back, holding it out to make sure of what it was. Mark seemed to do a little dance of glee and span on the spot. They seemed to talk for a while and he gestured to her before she shook her head and then started to do backstroke! I realized that the bastard had asked her too so her naked front would be visible as she swam. She got back to the shallow end with the steps, keeping her shoulders under the water, she held out her hand in an expectant way but he seemed to refuse and started to walk off. That absolute wanker was going to walk off with her bathing suit! I was furious and wanted to beat the shit out of him before I took it back. I heard him shout "If you want it you will have to come and get it!"

Hadn't he seen enough last night? I wanted to head him off but I also wanted to see what Sophie would do. She looked around and whilst covering herself up ran toward her towel and wrapped it around herself before making a dash back this way.

A couple of minutes later I heard the door go and in she came.

"That fucking prick!!" She screamed.

"What? Whats happened are you ok?' I asked, I couldn't tell her I'd seen it all.

"I was swimming, no one was there and my mind got racing, so I took my top off and left it on the edge. I swam a bit more then some people came, they didn't seem to notice but my heart jumped out my chest and I felt so turned on, so I took my bottoms off. It feels so good swimming naked, and the water was really cool it was brilliant... but then Mark fucking turns up and as I try and swim to my costume before he gets too close he noticed and picked it up, then refused to give it to me unless I swam backstroke for him, so I did and then wanted it back, but he refused and walked off! Im gonna kill him!"

"What an absolute prick! I'd go demand it back but I'm not sure which apartment is theirs! Hopefully we will see them later but they leave tomorrow." I angrily replied.

"He better not leave with that it wasn't cheap and I'm running out of swimming costumes! At least he didn't take my towel or shirt.

So what have you been up to while I was gone?" Sophie asked as she calmed slightly.

"Not a lot" I replied "Thought of sleeping more but my mind was racing, so I sat here a while and watched the TV, they have digital and there aren't many British channels but they have BBC news 24 so was nice to have some home comforts!" I lied, I had turned it on when she left the pool but never really watched it.

"You watched the news? - Im out there swimming nude, you could watch that or shagged a stranger or anything at all and your watching the news. Could at least have jerked off or something!" She said in disgust.

"Well I wanted too but then remembered you weren't going to let me without watching, and you even wanted to help!" I answered with a glimmer of hope she might help me.

"That is true. So do you want some help... because I have an idea? - Why don't you not. Lets see how long you can go without cuming? surely the longer you leave it the better it will be when you do?" She wickedly suggested.

"Your not wrong but that will be so difficult. What's the point what's in it for me?" I questioned.

"Well. mmmm. Ah ok, if you can last the rest of today, tomorrow I will do absolutely anything you want. I will strip, masturbate, touch you, wear what you want, go where you want, anything you want. Hows that sound?" Sophie giggled and did a little dance at her idea. Teasing me all the more.

"Ok well what are the rules, just I can't jerk off? Or I can't cum at all?"

"You can't jerk off. And Im very unlikely to do it for you or let you fuck me" She continued to explain.

"Thats pretty mean, but sounds...like a challenge. Lets do it!" The idea of her being mine to control tomorrow was appealing, though...it was hard to know what I might get her to do as she pretty much did all the things I might want anyway.

Sophie started the now difficult day by removing her towel and going for a shower, I joined her but she refused to kiss me, she didn't really touch me and seemed to enjoy watching me squirm as she lathered herself up. She even playfully touched herself at times and gave little gasps as she did, she was such a tease and though I had an erection that could penetrate a brick wall neither of us were going to do anything about it.

When we stepped out we dried off and she went back over to the shirt she wore to the pool and put it on, leaving the top few buttons undone which left a nice bit of cleavage way past her boobs. Sophie then went to her bag and pulled out a belt which she wore loose on her hips turning the shirt into an outfit.

After some breakfast Sophie had a bright idea.

"Theres a lot of trips and things we could go on, do you remember the rep saying when we arrived there was that list near the reception at the complex entrance and we just had to pay at reception for anything we wanted to do?"

She had a good point, though I would be happy to stay by the beach and pool we had over a week and it would be good to do other things too, plus if there was a trip today maybe she couldn't wind me up as much. We went down to reception and had a look, there were a few walks and a trip up to some nearby views and a big town but nothing earth shattering. Then we saw some boat trips to other islands and agreed this sounded a good idea, there was one in a couple of days that left at 8am and didn't get back until late, it was probably a long way and worth taking the whole day for. There was also water sport lessons and group activities, we had no idea so much went on! We saw some other things we may like to do and put our names down leaving deposits for the trip to an island and a walk up the nearby mountains. Today at least we would be staying around here.

"Ok so beach or pool this morning? or something else?" Sophie asked.

"Lets go to the beach then get some lunch in town." I suggested. We headed back to the apartment and I remembered Sophie really only had her slingshot bikini unless she wanted to show off one of the other two she was keeping so secret. "What you going to wear?" I asked.

"Erm..nothing." Sophie giggled. "No, I'm not sure. I don't have a lot of options left!"

"What are the other two swimsuits?" I continued

"Well, one I could maybe wear but the other I'm saving for Friday and the swimsuit competition." Sophie replied. What on earth was it if the ones I'd seen weren't likely enough to win?!

"So whats the other one?" I probed further.

"Well, its similar to my purple slingshot, but smaller" my eyes bulged at the suggestion, she must have forgotten that she had already told me about it but I was happy to hear her describe it again. "Its basically 3 bits of fabric with string. Theres a bit covering between my legs and two small pieces that cover my nipples, then string holds it all in a similar way to my slingshot. its hot!"

"Woah... That I have to see!"

"Well you will, but not today. I could wear it tomorrow if you last all today?" Sophie proposed.

She grabbed her purple slingshot but just put it in a bag with two towels and sun cream, our money and the room key.

"Don't you want to change?" I asked.

"Yeah but I can't really wear this underneath anything, the material at the back sticks out too far and it looks like I've got a pole up my back, I'll change when we get there somehow. Plus Im taking more clothes today I don't want a repeat of yesterday!"

We headed off to the beach and when we got there just like yesterday it was pretty busy. We walked along the beach past the pedalos we had rented yesterday and found a quieter spot just away from the water. There were people in sight but no one too close. We lay down the towels and I sat on one as Sophie paused. She then got her swimsuit and still with her shirt on pulled it up between her legs, she then sat on the towel and undid the buttons of her shirt and taking it off. She was topless for a moment but soon hooked the rest of the suit over her boobs. There really wasn't much to this, her sides where completely exposed as was her back bar the tiny strip of material going from the top of her ass up to her neckline, but as it sat away from her skin left that almost fully exposed as well. Then at the front was just two strips of material from her shoulders to between her legs, so much breast and stomach was exposed and I was in agony with how sexy it all was. Why did I agree to this? I needed a release!

Sophie turned onto her side to face me, her breast threatening to fall out of place, I could see almost everything and it was both a delight and torture.

"You struggling honey. Shall I help you with that?" She teased.

"Yes please." I responded, not expecting her to help at all! She then stood up proving she had no intention of helping my arousal do anything but get worse!

"I fancy a dip in the sea, you coming?"

I wasn't sure if she meant the pun at the end there but I almost was cuming, she wanted to walk down the beach dressed like that and go in the sea were everyone was facing, ok this part of the beach was quieter but no doubt heads would turn. I thought it might be more fun to just stay here and watch so declined. She said not to play with myself as she would know and I agreed.

So she turned and walked away from me toward the sea, from behind she really did look naked especially the further away she got.

I looked around and a lot of eyes turned her way, I saw a group of young men run down the sand to get nearer and into the water, clearly wanting a better view. As much as my heart was pounding at the sexiness of what Sophie was doing, I was also a little worried about her safety and feared people may misinterpret the outfit as an invitation to more. I got ready to run to her just incase something happened.

I kept my eyes on her as she walked further into the sea, she eventually ducked down and must have started to swim as I could only sea her head bobbing around in the water, I then saw the group of guys getting closer and closer, she must have noticed too and started to come back. She left the water and started to walk back my way, she was getting a lot of looks and flicked her hair with her hand before looking down and giggling to herself. She got closer and closer and eventually sat back down next to me.

"That's better, that was fun. Why didn't you join me?" Sophie asked.

"Just enjoying the view. You're such a tease!"

"I wasn't just teasing you." She replied.

"I know, thats what makes you all the more a tease! Those boys loved you!"

We lay on the beach for quite a while taking in the sun and atmosphere, after some time with no one really looking at her Sophie unhooked her breasts from her swimming costumer letting it sit either side of her, saying she didn't want tan lines. I joked she'd need to be nude to really avoid those and she agreed that was true but just giggled playfully.

We decided to head back and stopped for some food on the way. As we packed our stuff up from the beach Sophie put her Shirt back on and again removed the slingshot.

After some food we headed back to the apartment complex, it was about 2.30pm by the time we got back to the poolside area. As we walked through we heard a familiar call.

"Hey fancy some pool volleyball?" it was Mark with Jason and Luke.

"Hey you two!" Eleanor and Liz called from some sun loungers at the side, "Where have you been?"

"Mark you Jackass gimme back my bikini!" Sophie screamed.

"Why does he have your bikini!" Liz shouted out.

"Oh it's not like that" She turned and looked at Mark "THOUGH HE WISHES IT WAS! - I was swimming this morning and took it off, then he came along and took it!" Sophie angrily explained.

"Your such a tease Sophie you loved it, showing yourself to me. You can have it back just come play volleyball with us" Mark responded.

"Mark just give it back stop being a dick" I snapped. Things where getting a bit tense.

"Mark give her it back you pervert we aren't going to let you keep her bikini." Jason cut in.

"Hey you can't call that thing a bikini! Its string with some small pieces of fabric. She may as well not have it" Mark called back. "Ok, ok she can have it back in a bit, but can we play some volleyball?"

"Apologize to the lady." Luke told Mark.

"Sorry Sophie. I was just having a bit of fun" He whimpered. "So you all gonna play? Liz? Eleanor?"

"I can't till I get a bikini!" Sophie shouted.

"Didn't stop you yesterday, and we've all seen you naked!" Luke replied as a few other faces poolside turned our way on hearing that. I looked at Sophie and she still wasn't happy. She threw her bag on a lounger and took off her belt.

"Come on then. Us four against the boys." Sophie rallied to myself, Liz and Eleanor. We waded into the pool Sophie still wearing her shirt.

"Why don't you put on your swimsuit? That shirt will slow you down." I asked Sophie.

"No its not very practical I'll have to keep re adjusting it. I've kept the shirt on so everyone else around the pool doesn't have to see me strip, but we are gonna win 'cus I've got an idea.."

Sophie turned to the girls and whispered to them, they giggled and nodded. What were they up to now?

Sophie started to undo her shirt and pulled it off, leaving it on the side of the pool. She stood up showing her breasts off and the boys eagerly looked on.

"We playing or shall I just bounce these up and down" Sophie asked as she stood holding her tits.

The boys eventually started and the game was pretty even, unlike yesterday Sophie was jumping for the high balls and didn't care so much about exposing herself. At times she would come so high out the water you could see everything. I know the boys loved it because I did while stood behind her!

We were going to play to 15 and it was 13-13 until the boys won the next point, we had managed to win service back when Sophie turned to the girls and they nodded. I served the ball and as I did the other 2 took off their bikini tops. The boys stood stunned as the ball flew past each of them, the ball completely ignored and in for match point.

"Thats not fair!!" Mark shouted.

"All's fair in love and war!" Eleanor called back winking.

All three girls stood there brazen and bare chested, last night the girls were too scared to show off to the crowd but they didn't seem to mind this and seemed to realize the power of sexuality when it was appropriate, I guess getting some payback on Mark was worth it.

"14 All!" Match point for us as its our serve" I shouted out.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Get on with it girls" Mark said looking right at me.