Sophie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was an absolute pleasure to meet you both, I will NEVER forget it. Here's your bikini Sophie" Mark gushed as he pulled her bikini out of his pocket.

"Keep it." She said still giddy from the evenings events, "It doesn't cover much anyway. Tomorrow I'll just swim nude in the morning..." Mark shook his head in wonder before he hugged her. He then hugged me, Liz and Eleanor. The girls decided to head back to the bar as it was still quite early and they had some bar tab left to use. The boys headed to their apartment to finish packing as Sophie and I went the other way to ours.

"That was fun!" Sophie said delighted.

"Yeah kinda.." I replied. Sophie stopped and turned to face me.

"What do you mean kinda? After all that did you not...you know?"

"No...at first it was amazing I was so turned on, and the whole day had kinda built up to that, but when you leaned back it actually just kinda hurt.. I've been throbbing all day and I think the pain overpowered the pleasure, I'm sorry." I explained.

"Sorry?! You don't have to be sorry, I should be sorry! What do you want me to do? I'll do anything, remember I'm yours to command now anyway."

"Actually, after leaving it so long I'd like to last the night now and make tomorrow all the better, with you doing whatever I want I'll be glad to stock up and recover." I suggested.

"Really?! - I'll do anything you want, I want to please you the way you pleased me earlier. Lets go for a late swim?" She begged. "I'll be so gentle."

"Thanks but I really don't feel like it. Lets go back upstairs, I want you to show me what other clothes you have so I can see what I want you to wear tomorrow then I'll tell you how the first part of the day is going to go, remember I'm your boss until this time tomorrow."

"Your my boss anyway but for the next 23 or so hours Im truly at your command." Sophie teased.

We walked up to the apartment, Sophie still completely nude and without a care in the world. Once up there she went over to her suitcase which now resembled a jumble sale and picked out some clothes, she had a few dresses and skirts I hadn't seen and quite a few tops that would be very sexy. The things that got my attention most where two matching T-shirt type things and a skirt that was insane, it was pale metallic blue made of a plastic like material, it was just the shortest thing I'd ever seen when she held it up. I've actually seen thicker belts, then it had a slit up one side almost up to the waistline goodness knows what that would look like on.

The T-shirts where the same as each other just one was white and the other black, very loose in design they had huge plunging gaps under the arms and down the back leaving an incredible amount of skin of view, there was essentially a thin strip of material down the back with two big loops for the arms and shoulders that showed most of the exposed back as they plunged down to the hips. At the front the T-shirts covered up quite a lot but just sat loose in this flimsy design. An idea formed for tomorrow and I explained it to Sophie.

"Tomorrow much like today I want you to get up early and go for a swim. You are to make sure I'm awake before you go so I can watch from the balcony. I want you to wear only this white T-shirt, do not tie up your hair and do not take a towel or shoes or anything else, not even the room key. When you get to the pool I want you to walk in wearing the T-shirt then remove it once its wet through, do as many lengths as you want to and do not stop if other people come unless you feel threatened. I'll be watching and will come to you very quickly if I think something is wrong but you should be fine.

When you are done get out the pool and put your wet T-shirt back on, in that order, at this point I will join you and give you some money. You will walk ahead of me and go to the shop near the complex entrance and buy a blow up lilo for the pool to use later in the day. After that we will come back here before I explain the next part of the day.

This is what you will do." I explained calmly. Sophie's eyes widened at some of the ideas but she didn't scream disapproval which I feared she might.

"Yes master, sounds like fun master, anything you say master." She lustfully responded whilst getting under our bedsheets. "Is it ok if I sleep now or would you like me to do something else?"

"Just one." I replied, "That skirt you showed me moments ago, put it on for me I want to see just how short it is."

"Yes master." She asserted as she jumped up and went over to it laying near her suitcase. She pulled it up over her hips which it barely seemed to cover. She had to wear it low down her front so it covered her pussy, which it just managed to do. It was revealing a bit more flesh under her naval than usual sat so low down her body, the slit went high up her fully exposed brown legs. She turned and I coughed seeing it literally cover only half of her ass, and unlike the ruffled skirt from the other day it wasn't a clever perspective it literally sat halfway up her as, she had it as low down her back as possible without showing to much crack, this left a lot of bottom on view. It was hot. She stood there still topless and held a few poses as she smiled. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures to remember this moment, She pulled the skirt off again and crawled up the bed to me still taking pictures. She then kissed me and lay down alongside me pulling the sheet up over her legs. Sophie's face then hit the pillow and she closed her eyes still smiling slightly.

We both dozed off looking forward to a very rewarding day tomorrow, as my mind turned to sleep two words jumped into my thoughts.

"Back door..."