Sophie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a girl I seem to get a lot more attention from women than you." I replied.

"Just serve." He snapped.

I hit the ball and as I did the three girls went completely underwater in unison. Baffled by this move the boys looked at each other, Luke spiked the ball but it needed to be hit over the net. Just as Mark went to blast it over he reached down, Sophie burst out the water next to him and he missed the ball entirely. We had won.

"Bitch, you pulled my shorts down!" Mark shouted at Sophie. "Dirty tactics."

"What can I say, I'm a dirty girl" Sophie looked at me "I need a good spanking."

Mark requested a rematch but we wanted to end on a high. Sophie came back over my way and walked nearer and nearer the shallow water, exposing more and more of her naked body.

"How you holding up?" She joked as she moved her hand to my cock momentarily. "Quite well I see." She teased, feeling my erection through my shorts in the water. It seemed there was very little time that day I hadn't had an erection. It was really beginning to hurt.

Eleanor and Liz got out the pool still topless, they asked each other if they should put there tops back on but decided to leave them, all us boys were happy at that. Mark joked they'd be as nude as Sophie before they left. The girls took delight in reminding them that they weren't leaving till after the boys had gone so they would miss out on that.

"Ok for losing we think you should get us all dinner later?" Liz suggested to the boys.

"And I want my bikini back!" Sophie demanded.

"As its our last night here, ok. but we have one request. Wear something sexy." Luke answered.

"Hi there I'm Ben, have you met Sophie?!" I interjected sarcastically. "We will see you at the complex bar at 7."

Sophie then got out the water, remaining nude as she walked over to her bag and pulled out a towel wrapping it around her body.

"I'm tired. Can we go to bed for a bit?" Sophie asked me. We left the poolside and agreed we would see them all later.

After a short nap Sophie and I woke about half an hour before we needed to be downstairs at the bar. It was tempting when she slept to ease some of the tension, but If I was to win complete control of Sophie tomorrow I wanted to do it fairly.

"Shall I wear the dress I wore for you briefly last night? Or something else?" Sophie asked me.

"What else do you have?"

"Well, I was thinking I could wear this fishnet dress, but its more a clubbing outfit as you can see right through it. I know you can see through some other dresses of mine but this fishnet dress is a whole different thing. Normally you would wear something underneath but I don't have anything. I also have a few skirts and tops."

"What about the crochet top you got yesterday? Do you have something that would go with that?" I suggested.

"Thats a good idea. Yeah i'll wear that and find a skirt. -ooh ooh I have a better Idea, I've got this dress! Let me show you!" Sophie quickly rummaged through her suitcase and pulled out this black number and put it on.

It was a tight strapless design that was really quite short but it covered a lot for Sophie's standards, then I saw the sides, basically there weren't any it was laced up diagonally a bit like shoe lace. The gaps where quite wide between the front and back and it really was sexy, as nothing was on show but there was no doubt it was all she was wearing.

"Its perfect" I said. "Not sure it's more revealing than the dress from the first night but its perfect!"

"You're really holding me to that aren't you?" She replied. I was teasing and we both laughed it off.

Sophie quickly sorted her hair and makeup and I put on another shirt and trousers combo and we where ready to go.

We headed down to the bar and met the others, they had reserved a table at the complex restaurant and after a drink we went over. Eleanor and Liz had each worn some very short dresses, Liz's had no back and Eleanor's had a huge plunging neckline, they looked really hot.

When we sat conversation flowed quite well, the boys wanted to know how I coped being around someone who dressed so sexily all the time...if she dressed at all. Then Sophie explained her challenge for me to everyone and they all laughed.

"How hard can it be its just one day?" Eleanor asked.

"Hi, have you met Sophie?!" I replied sarcastically once again.

"Yeah dude don't think I could do it" Luke said.

"So after dinner shall we go back to that bar?" Mark suggested.

"I kinda wanna see what else there is around here, have you guys found anywhere in your time here?" I asked.

"Ah just because you can't climax today you don't want to be somewhere so likely to turn you on!" Jason laughed, the others agreeing.

"Hey hey I can get off I'm just not allowed to do it myself and Sophie probably won't help me!" I snapped.

Sophie then moved her hand under the table and rubbed across my legs over my cock. She looked at me and winked. "Probably.." She laughed.

We all agreed to go back to Michael's bar were Sophie had ended up nude on stage the last two nights.

"Please don't join any of the games tonight Sophie I don't think I could take it!" I begged.

"Well we will see what they are doing when we get there. We all enjoyed a friendly dinner and had a good laugh with the group. We then walked to Michaels to see what was happening.

When we walked in they where halfway through the nightly wet T -shirt contest which was a relief for me as it meant Sophie couldn't enter. Everyone was keen to watch but I refused not wanting to be aroused by anything. Liz and Eleanor decided to get everyone a drink using some of the 50 euro bar tab they had won in the contest last night. I started to get annoyed at all the noise and went to get some air outside. Sophie followed after.

"Ben you ok? Whats up?" She asked in concern.

"I'm ok, its just really loud in there and I'm getting a headache."

"Do you wanna go? We don't have to stay?" She kindly offered.

"Hey guys everything ok, you're missing all the action?" Mark called out as the others came outside.

"Yeah just getting some air Ben's got a headache." Sophie answered.

We could all hear the sea crashing against the shore and wondered where it was coming from so started walking to try and find it. Just behind the buildings over the street from Michael's bar was a beach. Clearly a different bit to where Sophie and I had been the last few days but still well used as it had umbrellas and loungers all over. We moved some Loungers and all decided to sit down in the moonlight.

"Ok this is nice, but its our last night here so lets have some fun!" Jason requested. "Truth or dare?"

No one liked that idea very much it seemed, but other ideas were no better so we decided to give it a go.

It started out jokingly enough, the girls shared tales of the first time they had sex and the boys were dared to run to the sea and back again naked which they did. Mark was then dared to kiss Luke which didn't go down well, they shared a quick peck but were ordered to re do it for longer which they begrudgingly did. Then it was me. I picked truth.

"Ok standard question, if everyone else agrees, when was your first time?" I was asked. Sophie looked at me and smiled an understanding smile.

"Erm...really? Nothing else you want to ask?" I implored "Ok it was about a week ago with Sophie after we had been swimming back home. The second time was right after we went to that bar right there!"

"No way! - When you where on stage with Sophie you had only had sex once?!" Liz shrieked.

"I'd barely even seen her fully naked until she stripped there and then." I replied.

"Woah thats crazy. And you went back and fucked like rabbits?!" Mark sniggered.

"It was hot, best night of my life" Sophie cut in reassuringly. She took my hand and we smiled at each other.

"OK Sophie your turn, truth or dare?" Luke asked. "Dare." She replied, like it would be anything else.

The group all whispered to each other without me being involved.

"Ok Sophie we want you to spend the rest of the night naked, you have to walk back to the complex nude too. Ben can take your dress."

"Ok!" She barked, she stood quickly and started to look at her dress. "Ben could you help me, I can't reach the zipper?" She turned and I unzipped her dress, she let it drop and raised her arms to show herself off as everyone looked on with the guys doing jokey wolf whistles.

"Who's up for going back into the bar?" Mark asked. Everyone else liked the idea, Sophie and I didn't really and tried to suggest staying outside longer.

"No no, we want to go back in, come on Sophie it'll be fun!" Jason called, unknowingly repeating the statement Sophie always used to get other people to do daring things.

We reluctantly agreed. It was one thing to strip on stage and even come off nude, but to walk in nude!

As we approached the cheering was very loud, we could hear Michael announcing winners so the T shirt contest was just coming to a close, a good time for Sophie to run in as peoples attention would be on the stage, we made a dash for it. A few people on the door gave amazed looks but as we thought no one really noticed as they all looked forward to the stage, Sophie went straight for a corner and I went with her and stood in front of her blocking peoples view.

"Thanks Ben. I'm scared, I'm gonna get raped or something like this, there were so many hands reaching for me yesterday."

"Yeah but yesterday everyone watched you strip then you came back out, today you have snuck in unknown. You will be ok." I reassured her.

As the competition ended a load of people ran out to get some air or just leave, others headed straight for the bar and others to the bathrooms near where we where stood. We got a few glances but it was dark and people couldn't really see Sophie's naked body.

The group returned with some drinks and all teased for Sophie hiding behind me.

"Whats up Sophie you loved being naked in front of all these people the last few nights?" Mark shouted.

"I worked my way up to that and the adrenaline of being on stage can do a lot!" She replied. "It's ok I'll have a dance soon."

The music started back up and the crowd thinned, we waited for Michael to come back and announce the next game but he was taking his time.

After while of us all hiding in the corner dancing away in our own little group, Sophie had seemed to lighten up and care less that she was nude, so far almost no one had noticed, though a few heads did keep turning then whispering to friends. Then the lights on stage came back on and Michael appeared, in his same routine he would speak at first in French then instantly translate to English.

"Now we are going to have a game for some of you couples out there! Do we have any couples? I can think of one couple I'd like to see up here, by any chance is Sophie and her Mr boyfriend out there?"

Everyone around us went nuts and the group all started jumping and pointing at us, Sophie grabbed her dress from me and hurriedly put it back on. The boys boo'd but she reassured them she would take it off again when we left.

Sophie and I went forward as Michael continued to ask for other couples. Only one other seemed to come up with us.

"Well Sophie it is lovely to see you again, third time's a charm. I can't wait to see what you will do tonight." Michael announced to the crowd. They cheered loudly many probably remembering the last couple of evenings here.

"Ok this is quite a quick game, basically I want you to perform a lap dance for each other. The couple with the loudest cheers and least clothes on at the end will win 25 euros."

They pulled out a couple of chairs and us guys where both made to sit, some music started and crowd went wild encouraging the girls to dance for us and for them. But it was a technicality, yes the girls would dance and strip but the couple had to both lose clothes.

Sophie started walking around the chair in a commanding way, keeping one finger on the top of my head and her other hand on her hips. She then faced me and put her hands on the back of the chair over my shoulders, with her back to the crowd she bent down at the knees swaying as she went keeping her legs together one way, then the other before spreading her legs and going down, this won a huge cheer and I got one hell of a view up her dress. She then moved her head forward and made it look like she was giving me a blow job as her head bobbed up and down. This was so hot and really wasn't helping my challenge for the day, I began to squirm hoping somehow to cum.

I looked over at the other couple and the girl wasn't too bad looking, she had stripped down to her bra and panties and seemed to be mimicking everything Sophie did.

Sophie then stood up again and turned her back to me and faced the crowd, she lowered herself onto one of my legs and spread her legs a little, now sitting on my leg her hands rested on her knees as she teased her legs open and shut, going wider and wider each time, getting a louder and louder cheer.

At this point Michael suddenly echoed over the microphone to switch around and suddenly the deep booming cheer was quite clearly that of a lot of cheering women. I stood up and Sophie sat, she looked up at me expectantly and the other guy and I looked at each other as we both shrugged, clearly unsure what to do. I started to walk around the chair and unbutton my shirt, I decided to stand in front of Sophie on the chair and put my hands on her knees, I then lowered myself down and she took hold of my open shirt, I moved my arms and she pulled it off which got a great cheer. I stood up and turned around and Sophie started to undo my jeans. once undone I turned back around to face the crowd and Sophie pulled them down getting another big cheer. I was struggling now to hide the tent I had pitched in my boxers and at that time Michael told us to swap around again. I looked over and the other guy was also wearing just his boxers.

Sophie again stood in front of me facing the crowd and went down low with her knees together and hands on her shoulders, she looked back at me as I unzipped her dress while she was down, with her hands where they where she could keep it from falling. She stood and turned back around to face me showing the crowd her naked back, when they saw her dress was undone they cheered very loudly and with the gaps in the side they knew she wouldn't have anything underneath. Sophie then started to lower the dress and exposed her breasts to me with a lustful look. She then walked behind my chair and stood sideways as she lowered the dress further. I looked over and the other couples girl had now removed her bra but kept her hands covering her breasts, Sophie in the meantime was once again fully nude on stage. She beckoned me to stand up and as I did so did the other guy.

"Remember whoever has the least clothing on at the end stands the best chance of winning" Michael boomed over the speakers.

It was only 25 euros but now we were there I wanted it, I wanted to win. I didn't want to be naked but was Sophie saying something to me and I struggled to hear her.

"Its ok we can hide behind each other. Take it off!"

I reluctantly started to pull at my boxers and then Sophie yanked them down, my hands darted to cover my cock but struggled as my massive erection wasn't going anywhere. I looked back over and the other girl was stood on her chair while her boyfriend pulled her panties down, she kept her back to the crowd and only showed her ass, when she got down she hid behind the guy who refused to strip more. Surely Sophie and I had won. Michael came back out.

"Right I want you to cheer for who should win"

Sophie and I where stood there almost hugging trying to keep each other covered, each stood sideways to the crowd, Sophie had been lifting her leg to keep us both covered but she said her leg was getting tired so started to lower it.

"What about this!!!" I cried out gesturing down to my cock.

"Put it between my legs" Sophie said moving closer to me, I looked at her worried but did what she said. Our bodies were together and my cock was now hiding between her legs pressed up against her pussy, she kept moving and each move made me want to do a whole lot more. I looked around the crowd and could make out Mark, Jason and Luke all pointing to their wrists. What were they doing? I suddenly realized they were referring to the time, I looked at my watch and it was gone midnight, technically the next day and my challenge was over.

"You know, its technically a new day now, I've passed my challenge" I smugly said to Sophie.

"Oh really?" She toyed. With this she opened her legs a little bit more and I began to creep into her pussy. We stared at each other with an intensity as we held one another close, slowly but surely I entered her whilst on stage with hundreds of people watching and cheering. Sophie's eyes widened and she opened her mouth and gasped.

Michael started pointing at us to get a reaction and the crowd cheered loudly, he then directed attention to the other team who also got a loud cheer.

"I've got an idea, lift me up and go back to the chair and sit down with me on your lap." Sophie ordered. I lifted her and as I did she wrapped her legs around me, this moved her weight and she came down on my cock fully, as I walked I realized my balls would be dangling down on view but right now I didn't care. As I sat on the chair Sophie started to move her hips back and forth, the crowd where going crazy as they saw her clearly just fucking me on stage.

"Are they watching?" She called out "Are they watching me fuck you?...OH!....Are they watching us grinding our hips together?.....OHH!.....I want to see them....MMhmmPh!.....I want to see them watching us....Ohhh......I want to see them watching as I cum!....OOOOHHHHH!.." She bellowed.

She began to lean back still moving her hips back and forth as I held her from her waist, she had a hold of my neck and then quickly let go. She fell back leaning on her hands keeping herself propped up on the floor while grinding away. She lay her head back as her hands supported her top half, her bottom half still moving on me. Next Sophie's legs wrapped even tighter as she took her hands off the floor letting her head now lean back to the floor, she moved her arms up over her breasts as she swayed. Sophie bent over backwards and upside looked out to the crowd. She groaned, she then laughed which increased her pussies grip on my cock with each bounce of her laughter, her hips now moving at such a pace. She clenched her whole body tight and moved her arms again, gesturing I take hold of them to pull her back up, as I did she flew back up to my face with a mighty groan, she spasmed and jerked on me holding my face to hers staring wide eyed into mine.

The crowd went ballistic and it was clear we had won.

"FFFUUUCCCCKKK THAT WAS GOOD!" she growled. "What now master?" Sophie said in a youthfully innocent way.

"We get off the stage, get dressed and we go back" I replied quite bluntly.

As we exited the stage I got dressed quickly in the back room, Sophie kept her dress off, gladly it would seem now she had totally loosened up. We made our way back over to the others after collecting our prize money. Many hands reached out to Sophie and I slapped some away as did she, but a few got through and she jumped and giggled as she was touched clearly loving the attention her beautiful smooth naked body was bringing her.

"Lets go." I instructed.

"But its still early." the others replied.

"Maybe but some of us have flights to catch tomorrow and others have things to do."

We all headed out, some reluctantly as Sophie skipped hand in hand with me not caring at all she was totally nude walking through town. It wasn't very busy but everyone we passed gave the most astonished looks and a few got cameras out to capture Sophie's exposed state. When we got back to the apartment complex Mark and the other boys turned to us,