Sorodna Dusa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I had to prioritize the work. Roof replacement, exterior siding, new doors and windows had come first. The house was completely weathertight and looked great from the outside. But inside bare studs, exposed wiring and naked pipes were the norm. The only rooms that were finished were the kitchen, the living room and the master suite.

It didn't seem to matter to Katryn. I closed the inner front doors behind us. She was leaning against the newel post, nipples poking against the silk of her blouse, one leg bent up against the post to show its curves as her chest rose and fell in anticipation. I stepped close but did not take her into my arms, instead staring deep into her emerald eyes with golden flecks, holding her gaze as I peered into her heart and soul and she into mine. Her lips parted and she whispered, "Sir, if you do not take me upstairs and give me what I need so badly, I think I shall die of the longing for it. I am a slut and I need you to punish me. Make me submit to you. Give me what I need. Please. I need it so badly!"

I took her head in my hands and kissed her parted lips, driving my tongue past her teeth as I pinned her against the railing with my weight. She moaned against my mouth and her hands started to rise. I caught them and pinned them to her sides, rubbing suggestively against her. She squirmed under me but could not escape my grasp. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. They burned with green lust-fire, hot and eager.

I threw her over my back and carried her up the stairs after the manner of a Hollywood caveman. Her skirt flipped up, exposing the tight globes of her ass to the breeze as she hung limply over my shoulder. Setting her on her feet in the bedroom, I stripped her naked, tossing her clothes back toward the door before I twined a hand into her glorious hair and pulled her to me. I kissed her again, long, hot and demanding. She responded with an eagerness of her own. Still holding her by the hair, I yanked open a closet door and pulled out a handful of silk neckties. She shivered as she realized what I had in mind for her.

Pulling her to the bed I roughly threw her across it, face down. She struggled for form's sake, earning a gentle slap on her cheek and a growled, "Hold still, slut!" as I tied her hands to the bed frame before doing the same to those long-stemmed legs of hers. She tested her bonds and realized I had her tied fast. Droplets of female essence glittering on her unshaven red pussy fur betrayed her eagerness.

I skinned out of my own clothes and stepped into the hall for a moment to retrieve a paint mixing stick, the best I could do on short notice. I stepped in behind Katryn.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you, pet?"

"Yes, sir. I picked up a man in a restaurant and let him take me home. I'm so horny; I need to be punished."

"What would you suggest as punishment, wench?"

"I need a good spanking, sir. I need to be spanked hard. Then you can use me as you like. Spank me, please! Punish me! Then make me please you!"

"I'll give you what you deserve, slut," I snarled in a mock-dominant voice out of a porno video. "We'll start with twenty of the best from my hand. Count them, and if you lose the count or forget to say 'sir,' we will begin again from scratch. If it gets to be too much, all you have to do is say, "Halt!" Do you understand?"

"Yes," she gasped. I reached across the bed, grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

"What did you say, sub?"

"Yes, sir!" she said belatedly. I turned her head and kissed her mouth.

"There will be an additional punishment for forgetting your place, girl. Now, count!"

"Yes, sir!"

I began spanking her small, firm ass cheeks. I varied the slaps from soft to stinging as she counted, "One, sir... two, sir... three, sir..." and I branded her skin with my handprints in red. Tears leaked from her eyes and cunt-honey dripped from the crevice in her pubic hair as her arousal became impossible to conceal.

"Eighteen, sir... unh! Nineteen, sir... Aaah! Twenty, sir! Ohh, YEEESSS, sir! Thank you!"

I reached between Katryn's legs and found her clitoris, stroking it with a finger and watching her whole body shudder as she climaxed. I unbuckled my belt and dropped shirt, pants and underwear to the floor, stepping out of them and liberating my cock from its confinement. Fishing a condom out of the nightstand beside the bed, I donned it, grabbed her hips and without ceremony entered her sopping cunt.

Taking her was like shoving my rigid cock into a bowl of wet, steaming pudding. She wriggled on my prick, welcoming me into her body as I thrust in and out of her oozing cooze with long, steady strokes, enjoying the feel of her around my rod.

"Oh, sir! Oh, sir! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your slut, sir! Fuck your sub! Fuck me hard! Punish me! Make me cum for you, sir! I want to cum for you, sir! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I responded to her importunings by reaching over and picking up the paint stirrer lying on the bed by her bound leg and smacking her firm ass a good one. She screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as her cunt spasmed around my dick and she came again for me.

"AAAAHH! AEIIEEEH! OH YESSS! YES! YES! FUUCCK MEEE!"

I never stopped my hip motions, continuing to move in and out of Katryn's dripping wet box as I used her. She thrust back at me as much as her bonds allowed, urging me on, wanting more of what I had to give her. I shifted my hands, reaching around and under to find her clit with my left and continuing to spank her with the paddle with my right. The effect was instant and electric, those sparks I had felt before fizzing through us via my hand on her mound.

"Do you like it this way, sub? You like my using your body, cunt?"

"Don't stop, sir! Please don't stop! Fuck me! Beat me! Take me! Jam your beautiful cock into my pussy! Please don't stop, sir! Beat me! I want it! I want you to! Use my pussy! Use me! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh -- oh -- ohgodohgodohgod YEEEEESSSS! AIEEEEAH! YES! YES! YES!"

Her entire body shuddered in a massive, powerful orgasm as I rammed in and out, teasing the clit soaked with her own sweet oils while I slapped her asscheeks at random with the stick, sometimes striking with just the tip, sometimes with the whole flat, sometimes with only part of it; sometimes with just enough force to sting, sometimes firmly, occasionally with enough force to make the sound of the impact echo off the walls like a pistol shot. The time between climaxes was shortening as she writhed against the ties holding her down to the bed. My own climax was building in my balls and I realized I was not going to be able to hold back much longer. I dropped the paint stirrer, reached forward and grabbed her hair, yanking her head up.

"Please me, you little slut! Fuck me good! Make me cum inside that gash between your legs! Use your cunt and get me off, girl!"

Katryn instantly responded by tightening her pussy muscles and shoving back hard enough to take me into her up to the root, rocking her hips from side to side and doing anything she could to stimulate me. She screamed again and her juices, whipped to froth by our actions, squirted out around my proud cock. Unable to hold back any longer, my hands yanked her upper and nether hair hard. I came powerfully, shooting my load into the condom as my sub-girl climaxed with me, screaming her joy for me to hear.

When I could move, I pulled out of her. She was lying limp on the bed, exhaling deep, sensuous moans as she fell into the afterglow. Her shapely buttocks glowed red from the spanking I'd given her as we copulated. I pulled the rubber off my cock and dropped it into the little trashcan under the nightstand. Walking into the bathroom, I hastily washed myself off and dampened a facecloth with warm water. With the facecloth in one hand and a towel in the other, I returned to the bed and gently sponged her off, patting her dry. Only then did I pull on my pants and release Katryn from her bonds.

After a minute, she pulled herself up on her elbows and looked at me with gratitude. I reached an arm toward her and she knee-walked to me, settling into my hug, offering me her lips. I kissed her, once more feeling that electric fizzing as we touched. She moved closer and I instinctively cupped a breast, feeling the hard bud atop it press against my hand. She moaned against my mouth at the contact. We finally broke the kiss by mutual consent.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you. I've been long without. Not just a cock filling my pussy; I've been without a Dominant to guide me. Our sex was good, sir, but your dominating me is even better. Thank you, sir, for your use of me."

I thought about it for a moment before I responded. "It was my pleasure to please you sexually, Katryn. I enjoyed it as much as you did." I hesitated before I went on.

"It would please me to have you again, pet. And again, and again. Would that please you as well?"

She took the hand that was cupping her tit and placed it on the mound of Venus concealed beneath her pubic hair. "Yes, Al, it would, very much. I think we suit each other very well. I enjoyed having you inside me, and I loved what you did to me." In her turn, she hesitated before she went on.

"Do you... feel... anything out of the ordinary... when you touch me?"

"Yes," I agreed, trying to find the words to describe something I could not readily explain even while I felt it as I caressed her labia through the wiry growth between her legs. "It feels like someone has replaced all my blood with supersaturated seltzer water. Sometimes I see images, too. Our touch fizzes through my veins like nothing I've felt before."

"Me too," she said, her body relaxing in my arms. "My people have tales about this. My grandmother used to tell me stories of such things when I was a little girl. Most people go through their entire lives and do not experience it. It's very rare, and very special. You are my sorodna dusa."

In the Army, I was rated as fair to good in a couple of the Balkan languages; but this was one phrase that neither my language instructor at the Presidio nor my 'sleeping dictionary' had ever taught me. I looked the question.

"My sufletul pereche, spriznena duse, my lelki tars. My soul mate. The one who is meant for me, that I am meant for. It is why we feel so right. We have found each other. I am yours and you are mine," she said, smiling serenely as she looked at me.

"Katryn, we've known each other for what, a few hours?" I protested. "How on earth can you be so sure I'm your soul mate, that you are my destiny?"

She responded by pulling me to my feet and leading me to the nightstand. She fished the used condom out of the trashcan, looked at it, looked at me and dropped it back into the can before taking my hand and bringing it to her pussy again while hers slipped into my pants to find my hardening cock.

"You will never need one of those again, Al," she said huskily. "Never again. When I had Kitty, things went badly wrong. There was a serious hemorrhage the doctors couldn't stop. I had to have an emergency hysterectomy to stop the bleeding. I nearly died from the loss of blood. You don't need to wear one of those awful things when you take me, my sir, but the fact you took the precaution tells me much about you.

"You are cautious, caring and discreet. You didn't hesitate to dominate me in public, but in such a way no one watching knew I chose to submit myself to you. You give me what I need without judging me. I want to be with you. I want to love you. I want you in my life, in my bed and in my body." She knelt in front of me, her hands busy with my trousers.

" Stop that! Stand up and look at me, Katryn. We have things to discuss.

"You're moving very quickly here, pet. Before you decide I am your soul mate, we need to know each other much better. You can't stay the night tonight; you have Kitty to consider. However, this weekend is a three-day weekend. I would very much like you to spend it with me. Would you like that?"

Her face lit up. "Oh yes! The timing is perfect. Kitty will be spending the weekend with her father and his new wife; he is jetting them to the Bahamas for a 'family vacation.' She is leaving straight from school and won't be back until late Monday night. What would you like me to do, my sir?"

"I want you to pack two suitcases. One will have street clothes and what you'd pack for a weekend getaway. The other will have your sexiest clothes, nightgowns and any adult toys or bondage gear you like. I will expect you after full darkness has fallen, dressed in the sluttiest outfit you own, in high heels, without bra or panties.

"You will park your car in the garage bay I will leave open for you. You will bring your suitcases to the back door and come in, locking the door behind you. But I want you to understand something very, very clearly.

"From the moment you enter my house and lock that door behind you until I permit you to leave, you are mine. You will dress as I direct you to. You will do whatever I tell you to do, at once. You will answer any question I ask, fully and without evasion. You will obey me without question until I release you from obedience.

"I promise I will not do anything that will cause lasting harm to you. No permanent piercings, no tattoos, no cutting, no branding. However, as my submissive you must endure a certain amount of passing pain and discomfort. That comes with your acceptance of that role, as I presume you understand. I expect that we will learn a great deal about each other, Katryn, if you choose to enter my home tomorrow night.

"Are you willing to spend three days with me under those conditions?"

She locked eyes with me and stood up again. I wondered if my blue eyes were telling her as much about me as her green and gold eyes were telling me about her. Reaching out, she took my hand and placed it on her breast. I could feel her heart beating.

"I see you are uncertain about our bond, my sorodna dusa. I am not. Nor will you be after our weekend tryst. I know that I belong to you, and that you belong to me. All that remains is for you to see it as clearly as I do. The tales Babica told me are true. I am yours. You will see, Al. You will see."

I gathered her to me, not trying to start something or initiate a scene, but simply to feel her skin against mine. Somehow she sensed what was in my mind, for she flowed into my arms and twined herself around me, simply wanting as much physical contact with me as she could get, like me luxuriating in the fizzing in our bloodstreams this contact gave us. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies, eliciting sensations that were sensuous and relaxing. I luxuriated in the silky feel of her skin on mine, her taut nipples brushing my chest, the firmness of her buttocks warm under my hand, the hint of moisture from her pussy telling me Katryn was enjoying this as much as I. Her head was cradled on my shoulder, the perfume from her hair filling my nostrils as she loosely clasped my penis with one hand and held me close with her other arm. I drew her to the bed and she came willingly, lying within my encircling arms, accepting anything I chose to do to her. We lay there like that without speaking, communicating by touch, enjoying the closeness until it was time for us to dress again and drive back to her car.

I pulled in next to her sensible BMW and cut the engine. She made no move to leave. We looked at each other in the dim light. Suddenly we were in each other's arms, our mouths locked together, tongues fighting, my hand inside her open blouse squeezing her tits and hers diving inside my waistband to grasp the hard cock that had fucked her to orgasm earlier in the evening. I could feel her nails on my scalp pulling our heads tight as I grabbed an asscheek, hearing her moaning against my lips as my tongue fucked her mouth. When we broke the kiss, her eyes burned red as her hair.

"Oh, my darling, I can't wait for tomorrow night!" Then she was gone. Breathing as if I'd just completed a marathon, I didn't move as her car pulled away. I drove home and went to bed in a bed that still smelled of Katryn. Sleep was a long time coming.

I was somewhat preoccupied through the school day on Friday, though not so much as to fail to notice Miss Prissy was doubling back to re-approach lessons the marked-up homework had made clear the kids hadn't understood. She had come up with a new angle on them, and from the reaction of the students at least some of them were catching on. I commended her on the new approach and discreetly slipped away early from the pep rally that replaces the last period of classes on Friday afternoons during football season. I made a few purchases and on arriving home made some preparations.

Darkness fell. I put on a smoking jacket, poured myself a brandy and sat in my favorite leather chair in the living room, waiting and listening. I heard a car turn into the driveway, climb the short slope up to the level plateau the house sat on, and idle into the former carriage house and stable that with the arrival of the automobile had become garages. The engine stopped. A short while later, I heard the back door open and close. The locks clicked.

"Sir?"

"In here, pet," I called. I could hear the clicking of high heels on the stone tiles and the hardwood of the adjoining, empty dining room as Katryn paused in the arch between the dining room and the living room in a raincoat and stiletto heels.

"That is the best you could do for a sexy outfit?" I said in disdain.

"No, my sorodna dusa. This is."

She unbuttoned the raincoat and threw it behind her. Beneath it, she wore a sterling silver chain that girdled her hips, a heavy silver necklace with a pendant symbolic of the Hindu lingam and yoni, long 'liquid silver' earrings that hung from her earlobes almost to her collarbones, her onyx, silver and diamond submissive's ring, four inch heel patent leather pumps on her feet and nothing else. A musky French perfume selected for its striking power wafted its way to my nostrils, its scent mixed with the odor of fragrans feminae. She posed for me, chest up, hips forward, legs akimbo, one hand on her waist, and a smile of feminine witchery on her ruby red lips. Shimmying her shoulders, she strutted across the room to me.

"I believe that my sexiest outfit is myself alone, sir," she said softly. "I do not need to prove my sexiness and my sensuality to my chosen one. He knows that I am his and will serve him as he desires. He knows my needs. He knows I stand ready for him to make use of me any way he wishes. I am ready for you, my darling. What would you have of me, oh my Al?"

I stood up, my drink forgotten. I walked around her like a buyer at a bloodstock sale, examining her from all angles. I stepped in close behind her and held her by the breasts, pinching the tight, erect nipples between my fingers. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back against my shoulder, lips parted, whispering, "Oh yes, sir. Oh yes. Whatever you want to do, please do, my lelki tars. I am yours. Use me, please."

I squeezed her boobs and pulled her nipples between thumb and fingers, pinching and twisting them. She sighed contentedly, enjoying the sensations that ran from her tits to her twat. I caught an earlobe in my teeth and nibbled it; she moaned at that. I released her before she could become further aroused, subtly emphasizing that I was in control of her, not she of me. I took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

I suppose she had subconsciously expected candles burning, incense in the air, perhaps a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. Instead, the place was lit like an operating theater and a small table draped with a tablecloth stood by the bed. On the bed itself, a bath sheet covered a large pillow midway down the bed, about where her hips would be if she were lying on her back. Her eyes widened as she realized four padded leather restraints were waiting to receive her.