Sorodna Dusa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-R-R-G-H-H! Oh -- my -- God!"

I tumbled into the midst of the wave as my cum jetted out of my prick, smashing into the waiting walls of her vagina like shining meteors burning down from the sky into her sexual sea as she came powerfully, her nails digging into my back as her legs wrapped around me and pulled me to her, screaming into my mouth as a mammoth climax took her. We spun around each other, tossed by the currents of passion, lost in each other, unable to find our way back until the waves of ecstasy receded from our consciousness and we found ourselves in my -- no, our -- bed once more, dripping sweat, pussy juice, spunk and a few drops of blood where her claws had scored my back.

"Oh, my darling master," she whispered. "I do love you. I will never leave you until the good Lord sees fit to take me. Until then, I am yours to take whenever and however you wish, my sweet lelki tars." We shifted onto our sides, her head pillowed on my arm. She was asleep before I could even agree with her.

Sunday was spent mostly in our bed as we worked out the inevitable ramifications of Katryn's agreeing to marry me. She naturally wanted us to move in together, but that would not be possible until more of the interior was habitable. Kitty would need a room of her own; I suspected we'd need to install soundproofing in all the bedrooms; and we'd need to put in at least one more bathroom. It is one thing for a retired Army officer who'd spent most of his career 'under the Beanie,' used to roughing it under combat conditions, to live in a half-completed renovation amidst piles of sheetrock and haphazardly scattered boxes with sawdust, plaster dust and plain old dirt all over the place. It is something else again to ask two lovely women to buy into such an existence, especially considering they hadn't agreed to it in advance. When I mentioned this to Katryn, she simply smiled and snuggled closer, commenting, "Master, you don't understand women at all."

"What do you mean?"

"There isn't a woman alive who doesn't have a fantasy dream house somewhere in the back of her mind, built to her design, finished in the woods, stones, metals, paint schemes and wallpapers of her choice, and decorated to her own impeccable taste. If you offer Kitty the chance to redo a room in this house to make it her very own, especially a house with the good bones this one has, she'll be over here, toolbox and design magazines in hand, before you can say 'paint brush.' Like us, she likes antiques. We've spent many a Sunday afternoon window-shopping at antique shops. You give her a budget and the offer of help as she needs it, and she'll get the work done quickly even if she has to sleep on the couch downstairs while the paint dries!" She sent me the image of Kitty bundled up in a sleeping bag with one eye watching a clock, and we laughed together. I found it surprising that I, a career bachelor, was looking forward to the instant family I'd have once we were married. The idea of marriage no longer frightened me. I suppose that finding the right woman explained why two formerly scary thoughts no longer had the power to scare me.

After a leisurely breakfast and an equally leisurely session of lovemaking, I followed Katryn to her townhouse on the opposite side of town. I didn't tell her, but I've never liked townhouses. They always put me in mind of base housing for junior officers and married staff NCOs. You're never really private when your quarters share walls with the neighbors. Soundproofing is often so poor that if the newlywed lieutenant in a unit on one end of the building whispers to his wife, "Honey, let's fuck," every woman in the building is spread and taken by her husband.

Katryn had a unit in the middle of a block of four. You walked into a hallway with the kitchen and dining room on that floor. One set of stairs led down to a playroom/laundry room; the other, up to the living room. More stairs there led up to a bathroom and two bedrooms, while yet another staircase led to the master suite at the top of the stairs, with a bedroom and en suite bath plus a study or home office. Katryn had converted the en suite home office into a walk-in closet by installing bureau type drawers on one wall, a glass fronted set of wooden shoe shelves on another, and suspending hanger rods from the ceiling. I noticed she had also suspended silk ropes from two of the hangers, apparently as decoration to those not in the know. They gave me an idea, not that I needed much help with ideas for my sweet submissive.

I came up behind her and pulled her gently to me, my hands caressing her through the silk of her blouse. She leaned her head, eyes closed, on my shoulder as one hand reached back to stroke my hair. She didn't move as I unbuttoned her suede skirt, dropping it to the floor. As I'd ordered, she wasn't wearing panties; submissives do not need them. I unbuttoned her blouse, letting it slide from her. She didn't move as I took one of the silk cords and expertly threw a clove hitch on her wrist, then repeated it with her other arm and the other 'decorative' cord. I moved around to face her. She looked at me, lips parted in anticipation.

I put my arms around her and kissed her, taking my time, cherishing her mouth. She sighed, passing her breath into me while I caressed her tongue and lips with mine, hearing her soft moans deep in her throat as I began to arouse her passion. I could feel the fizzing of my blood and felt the sexual heat pouring off her, like red vapor in my inner eye. My hands roamed freely over her body, feather-touching her and stimulating her silky white skin as my tongue possessed her mouth, moving in and out of it like a cock. She sucked on it, trying to hold it inside as she teased it with her tongue. I felt her rub her crotch against me.

I responded by breaking the kiss and dropping my head to her tits. The pink nips were already hard with arousal, anticipating my next move. I dropped my head to them and suckled them without attempting to be gentle. She gasped and thrust her chest upwards, wordlessly begging me to hurt her. I shoved them roughly together and got both nipples into my mouth. First I sucked hard enough to make her moan, then bit down firmly.

"Aaaaah!" she screamed as I raised my head without letting go of her paps and squeezed her boobs hard. "Oh, Master, it hurts so good! Hurt me! Please! I'm yours to use! Make me cum for you! Please!"

I continued to suck on her, feeling her pleasure-pain and sensing the yellow-gold burst of it as I reached down to find her clit and stroke it with a fingernail. She shook and mewled with the sensation as I used the sharp edge of my nail to tease her. She came, her body shivering with the pleasure as I slipped a finger into her, feeling the wetness of a woman who is ready to be taken. But that wasn't what I had in mind for her.

I reached into my pocket and came out with one of the butt plugs she had brought with her for the weekend. I slid it between her nether lips, feeling her shudder with a small climax as I did. I twisted the plug, thoroughly soaking it in her cunt juice, before I reached behind her and pressed it against her anus. She moaned, then gasped in surprise as it passed her anal ring and ended fully and firmly inserted into her ass. I opened my mouth and released her boobs

Kneeling in front of her, my face was level with her pussy. I admired her wet box before I leaned forward and began to eat her. Under my lips and tongue, her labia darkened and swelled with blood, the ancient signals that this woman was ready to receive my cock and my sperm. Katryn was lost in the sensations as I worked her cooze and her clit, moaning aloud and whispering to me through our mental link.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. So good... don't stop. Please don't stop! Please make me cum, Master! I'm so close! I want to cum for you and please you! Uh! Uh! Uh! Ohgod -- please -- make me cum -- don't stop -- don't stop -- aahh, aahh, aahh, ohgod ohgod ohgod --Oh, Y-E-E-E-S-S!"

I felt the orgasm take her in a burst of ecstasy and rough colors tumbling from the sunburst as she came on my face. My mouth and chin were wet with her feminine oils, sweet on my lips as her cum robbed her of her strength to leave her hanging in her bonds. Rising to my feet, I swiftly loosed her wrists. She fell to her knees, her head level with my crotch. A moment later my pants were around my ankles and my thick cock was rubbing against her lips.

"Suck me, slut," I ordered. "Suck your master's dick, slave."

Katryn instantly opened her mouth and took my prick into it, her tongue swirling around it as she worked her way down the shaft. Her check hollowed as she maintained suction, highlighting the planes of her face. With each move of her head she took in a little more until her mouth was full of male flesh. She bobbed up and down on the shaft, humming softly. My vision began to turn red as she fellated me, little golden sparks shooting around the edges as she pleasured me. I could see what she was feeling as we communicated through our mental link.

"I am your slave, my love! I love sucking your cock. I love the feel of it in my mouth and the taste of your juices on my tongue. I want to please you. Use my mouth! Use me! Let me drink your cum! Please cum in my mouth and show how I please you! Please, Master! Please!"

She crossed her arms behind her back as I grabbed her by the hair and roughly began to fuck her face. I used her mouth like a cunt, thrusting deep into it and driving the head of my cock into her throat. She accepted this use of her as her due as I snarled orders to her.

"Suck it, bitch! Suck your master's cock! Take it all the way in! I'm going to cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow it like an obedient little slave! Understand me, girl? Suck me off!"

She could tell through our link that I was playing the role she needed me to play for her, but the brutal language turned her on. She worked my prick harder, moaning, humming, swirling her tongue around it as I went in and out of her mouth. A small puddle of sex-honey appeared between her legs on the carpet as my own climax approached.

"Yes, Master! I want your spunk! Please give it to me! Fuck my mouth and give me your juice. I want it! I want to drink it! Let go and cum in my mouth, Master! Give your slave what she is craving! Let me prove how I love you! Cum in my mouth! Please!"

"A-A-A-A-H-H!"

With a last hard thrust, I held her face to my groin and came with a surge of power, shooting into her throat as she struggled against me, our vision clouded with exploding skyrockets in red and black. As the initial bursts subsided, I pushed Katryn over backwards. She lay splayed on the rug. I knelt between her legs in the puddle of fluid that had oozed out of her coochie and with no hesitation, shoved my still-rigid cock into her.

She screamed as I took her, her arms and legs wrapping around me as I locked my mouth to hers and we began to move as one. She welcomed me into her body, reveling in my use of her.

"Yes, Master! Fuck my pussy! Take me like the slut I am and use my body so we cum together! This is what life is all about -- loving and being loved by my love and my Master! Fuck me, my sir! Fuck me hard! I want you in me! Fuck your slut! Fuck me!"

We screwed like horny teenagers on the floor of her walk-in closet for a long time, gasping for breath, biting, clawing and squeezing each other, shifting positions but always joined by cock and cunt. We lost track of her climaxes as they came faster and harder, the rough red textures and silky yellow splashes interspersing with the diamond-sharp gold starbursts of orgasm, our heartbeats loud in our ears. Finally my balls could stand it no longer and my proud flesh erupted like a fire hose, pure white power flashing across our minds like bold strokes of an artist's brush as I shot my load deep into her cunt. Katryn went rigid, uttered a final shriek of pleasure and collapsed on top of me, utterly spent.

I squirmed out from under her, my flaccid prick sliding out of her pussy. It felt as used up as I did at the moment. I looked tenderly at my submissive for a moment before I sighed and managed to get her up in a fireman's carry, staggering on rubbery legs to her bed in the next room, depositing her as gently as I could onto it. She didn't move, her body slack but her mouth holding a satisfied smile. As I had done once before, I padded into the master bath to return with a warm facecloth and towel to clean her of our sweat, saliva, spunk and female fluids. Covering her with a blanket, I went to take a leisurely hot shower.

When I returned to the bedroom wrapped in a bath sheet, Katryn was sitting up in the bed wearing a black silk peignoir that stimulated fresh imaginings in my head. She had picked up the clothing I had stripped off in her closet, neatly folded it and set it on the foot of the bed. Next to it was a man's silk dressing gown.

"My darling master, you need not dress right away if it does not suit you to do so. I would like to feed you and then have you carry me back up here and use me again, even if you choose to spank me for my presumption."

"What about Kitty?"

She dismissed this with a wave of her hand. "Oh, she won't be back for hours yet. We have plenty of time, my sir. Lots of time."

"Excellent. Perhaps I will remove that plug which has been readying your anus for me and invade your beautiful, firm, submissive ass after we have eaten."

"Oh, I'd like that." She shivered in anticipation as I dropped the towel and motioned for her to help me into the dressing gown, taking advantage of the opportunity to press her to her knees to allow her to lick and suck my rigid prick for a minute or two before we went downstairs hand in hand.

We made cheese and mushroom omelets and ate them at the dining room table that adjoined the kitchen. She cleared the table and returned, coming to kneel beside my chair. I looked a question.

"Master, you have marked me as your submissive, your slut and your woman. I am proud to be all of these to you. But if your submissive may be so bold, she would like to mark you as her Dominant, so if others like me see you, they will know you for what you are: a Dominant who does not need to flaunt himself; who is a natural Master to subs like me. May I do so, please, my sir?"

"What do you have in mind, Katryn?" I asked, visualizing being asked to get a tattoo, a form of adornment that has never appealed to me.

She reached around her neck and brought out a chain and pendant from beneath the peignoir's satin collar. Solid silver, it was a thoroughly masculine piece of jewelry. The chain was of intricately knotted links. The pendant was a larger version of her silver ring, with each of the diamonds in the onyx being at least a half-carat. It was simultaneously a statement and a warning: Do not start anything with me you are not prepared to see through to the finish. I do not play games.

"May I give this to you, my Master, my love, as a token that I belong to you?"

"You may, my lovely submissive."

She kissed my hand and stood, sliding the chain off over her head. Facing me, she carefully fitted it over my head and worked it past my ears to rest on my neck with the pendant resting on my chest about where the button below my collar would be if I were wearing a shirt. She came into my arms and we kissed. My hands roamed over her and squeezed her buns; she moaned in response and snuggled closer. I turned her around and bent her over the dining room table, flipping the silk robe and nightgown up over her back. Unbidden, her hands reached back and pulled her cheeks wide. Reaching between them, I extracted the butt plug from her. Her anus gaped wide, inviting me in. I lined up my rampant cock and rested it against her asshole. Taking her by the hips, we both took a deep breath, the pussy juice that stained the tablecloth marking her readiness.

A key rattled in the front door. "Hello?" Kitty called as she stepped into the front hall, mercifully out of sight of the dining room. We heard her set down her suitcase and close the door. By the time she took the few steps to the dining room we were both decent, but there was no way anyone would conclude anything but that if we hadn't already had sex, we'd been about to. She paled in shock even as we blushed in embarrassment.

"Mother! Mr. Fredericks! What is going on here?"

"Probably what you think, Kitty; but it's all right. We're engaged," I said. This statement earned me a classic teenage eye-roll, head-toss and scornful tone from Kitty.

"Puh-lease! That old chestnut was lame a century ago. Is that your final answer?"

"Al's not joking, Kitty. We are engaged to be married," Katryn said, extending her left hand to her daughter, the diamond on her finger winking in the light. Kitty stared at it.

"You're not kidding? You really are engaged?" she said in disbelief.

I took her by the hand and turned toward the stairs leading up to the living room. "Ladies, I think we need to talk."

I directed Katryn to pour us each a drink, Kitty included. When we were settled, Kitty in an easy chair and Katryn and me on the sofa, she and I tried to explain what had happened; how we had had a literal meeting of minds and discovered we were meant to be. Kitty stared at us as if we had lost our wits. I decided to try another tack.

"Kitty, when you were little, did you ever have the feeling Mommy could read your mind?" She thought about it for a couple of seconds before she shrugged and answered.

"Well... a little. She always seemed to know what I was up to. And Mother could soothe me when I was upset better than the other moms could soothe their kids. I thought about that when I was in Socio-Psych class in middle school, but I figured it was empathy. Some people have it, some don't. Mother has a lot of it."

"There's something to Atticus Finch's saying that you don't really know somebody until you get in their skin and walk around in it for awhile. It may be that in empathetic people, ESP is the source of their understanding and compassion. Your maternal great-grandmother certainly believed in sorodni dusi. There are legends about soul mates back in the old country.

"The thing about legends as opposed to folk tales is that if you trace a legend back far enough, you will find a kernel of fact behind it. A story like this that can't be verified without experiencing it would not have survived in the oral traditions of your mother's people if there were nothing to it. If it were a unique experience, it would be a fairy tale, not a legend. From that, we can infer that the phenomenon is rare but not unknown. I am guessing it's at least partly rooted in telepathy.

"I don't know if this will work, but it can't hurt to try. Take my hands and make a circle. Kitty, relax and try to clear your mind. Katryn, you take the lead." I closed my eyes, the better to see if we could connect with Kitty.

My perception of Katryn seemed to be dimmed, as if I had dark glasses on at twilight. I could still feel her gestalt in my mind and the fizzing in my blood, just not as well as when we were intimate.

"Katryn, can you feel Kitty at all?"

A pause. "Yes. I'll see if I can talk to her, shall I?"

"Go ahead. I'll try and follow with you."

The light/color/texture that was Katryn moved away from me and I stayed with her as best I could. It was like trying to walk down a goat track in the Balkans in the dark of the moon, nothing like the sensuality of the two of us alone. Katryn pulled us toward a giant pearl of pure white, gold-washed light.

We touched it, enveloping it. The pearl did not merge as we did when we made love but remained a discrete object. I could feel Katryn's frown.