Sorodna Dusa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the bed, girl, on your back; hands over your head and legs spread wide, with your ass on the pillow under the towel."

She obeyed without a word, eyes shining apprehensively as she took in the items on the table. They included a silver bowl, a silver teapot sitting over an alcohol lamp with steam curling up from the spout, a silver pitcher of water, several neatly folded guest towels, a straight razor with a shaving brush and shaving mug, and an electric hair clipper. I fastened the cuffs on her, pulling her arms up over her head and forcing her legs wide apart with the pillow pushing her vulva into a prominent position. Not satisfied with my access to her nether region, I used two silk ropes to pull her knees up toward the head of the bed, tying them off to the bed frame. She craned her neck to see what I intended.

I picked up the straight razor and opened it. "I promised I would not do anything that would cause you lasting harm, pet," I said conversationally. "No piercings, no tattoos, no cutting, no branding. However, that tangled hayfield between your legs displeases me mightily. I mean to do something about it. At the same time I will mark you as mine. You and I know the signs of a true submissive are invisible, in the head and the heart of the sub. However, having a visible reminder of her submission is reassuring to a sub that has chosen to give her trust and affection to her Dominant. This will do both." With that, I slipped a blindfold I'd hidden beneath the hand towels over Katryn's eyes and inserted earplugs into her ears, compelling her to rely on her other senses to determine what I was going to do to her. As I stroked her breasts, she shivered from what I thought was a combination of horniness, anticipation and fear.

The straight razor was strictly for show, to set her mind to working over what I might do with it. I folded it and returned it to the table. Pouring cold water into the bowl and tempering it with the boiling water from the teapot, I soaked a little towel in it, wringing it out and tossing it from hand to hand until it had cooled enough not to scald. I draped her mound and left the room to retrieve her suitcases while the moist heat did its work.

I unpacked the larger suitcase into the closet and the empty bureau in the bedroom set before turning to the smaller case. Its contents told me a great deal of what my new submissive preferred in the sexual arena. There were a couple of hard rubber dildos, but no vibrators. This pleased me. Women who enjoy orgasm but have no man can all too easily become so addicted to vibrators that they can't climax from intercourse no matter what their partner does. There were a couple of butt plugs and a tube of lubricant for them. I found a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain as well. Interesting.

She had thoughtfully packed an underbust corset that matched her hair; garter belts and genuine silk stockings in a couple of styles; and two more pairs of stiletto heels to wear with them. She also had a set of leather wrist cuffs, a matching corset collar with three ornate rings, snap clips to fasten things with, and some disciplinary items. There was a black leather flogger, a boiled leather paddle with large holes drilled in the working surfaces, a riding crop, and a flogger made up of dozens of fine silk cords with multiple knots worked into each cord bound to a wooden handle. I smiled, moved the clothing items to a drawer. I left the BDSM gear in the case and set it by the bed, ready for use.

I returned to my bound beauty. She was breathing hard but was not panic-breathing, which I found reassuring. It may have been some time since she had been down this road, but she was not a virgin submissive. Plugging in the hair clippers, I removed the hot towel and tossed it into the bathroom. I studied the red bush between her legs for a minute before I set to work with the clippers.

She started as the cold steel touched her skin, straining against her bonds; but I had tied her down tight for more than one reason. I cut her pubic thatch short but not down to stubble. The quarter-inch or so of hair I left her went a long way toward revealing the treasure waiting betwixt her thighs, but not nearly far enough. Discarding the clippers, I applied unscented shaving soap, roughing out a pattern in her short and no longer curlies. Using a new woman's razor I had concealed under the towels, I shaved a narrow swath just above the clitoral shaft to use as a boundary marker. Working quickly, I removed more pubic hair from her mound, leaving only an arrowhead that pointed unerringly to her cunt. We were now ready for the main event.

I inserted my fingers into her. She moaned and tried to grab them with her pussy muscles, but I wasn't doing this as foreplay. Pulling her labia majora high to tighten the skin, I shaved them clean, first on the left, then on the right. I took my time, removing every bit of the pussy fur that had masked her coochie from public view. Satisfied, I wiped her clean, noticing the clear fluid leaking from her cunt that betrayed its readiness. I removed the table to the next room down the hall and washed my hands in the sterling bowl before I returned to her.

Removing the earplugs from her ears, I said, "That is much more the thing, Katryn. From now on, I expect you to keep your legs, armpits and pubis depilated, excepting the arrow I left to show the way to your garden of delight. I won't tell you how to do it; I merely require that you do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. Your submissive is to keep herself clean for you at all times."

"What are you to keep clean for me, pet?"

"I am to keep my vulva clean for you -- OH!"

The knotted silk flogger snapped onto a taut nipple. "No, slut. Doctors use medical terms. Submissives don't have vulvas. They have cunts. They have pussies. They have twats. They have all sorts of vulgar names for their sex organs. Now, what are you to keep smooth for me?"

"I am to keep my cunt bare and ready for you at all times, by any means I like, sir."

"Very good. You are learning. Now I will teach you some more of what I like, precious."

Leaning over her newly shaved mound, I ran my tongue along the exposed labia, tasting her sweet juices. I teased her pussy lips for a minute or two before moving my attention to the bud standing free of its hood, the shaft supporting it already swelling with blood to expose her pleasure center to my eyes. I slowly licked the length of it, careful not to touch the clit itself. Using my tonguetip, I laid a beat down on the clitoral shaft. My sub moaned and wriggled under the stimulation, her swelling pussy revealing her desire and eagerness for more. I slipped one finger into her gash, moving it in and out freely as her wetness eased its entrance into her inner passage. A buzzing began in my head with this more intimate contact, as it had the night before.

"Oh yes, sir... oh yes... please... please use me. Use me any way you like, my lelki tars. I am yours to use. I feel your lust and your control. I want it. I want you. Let me please you, my own darling. I will obey you gladly, for I am yours and you are mine. Please, use this slut who belongs to you for our pleasure! Let me please you!"

The buzz intensified as I used two fingers to finger-fuck her, slowly increasing the pace and penetration as I masturbated my sub. She rocked her pelvis as much as she could, trying to pull my fingers deeper into her. I heard her cry out as I engulfed her clit and clitoral shaft with my mouth, sucking hard and at the same time lashing the bud with my partly dry tonguetip.

"Oh yes... oh yes, oh yes, oh yes oh yes oh yes... so hot, so bright, so good, please, please, please please please please -- Oh YEEEESSSS!"

I felt it behind my eyes as she came, a splash of colored lights and tiny, shimmering starbursts in my head. I felt her legs and arms straining against their bonds while she threw her head back and cried her climax for me to hear. My fingers were soaked with her nectar as I rose from my position alongside the bed to discard the smoking jacket and step out of my trousers and slippers. She was purring with the satisfaction of a woman who has just enjoyed a powerful orgasm as I climbed between her legs and reached up to remove her blindfold. Katryn locked her eyes to mine.

"Please, take me! I need you to! I want you to! Mount me and make us whole, my darling sir! Use your cunt for our pleasure! Fuck me now! Take me!" she pleaded.

I took hold of my cock and slapped it several times against her waiting pussy. She gasped with delight as it hit her clitoris, a sunburst blooming in her eyes and mine with each impact. I felt rather than heard her moan as a small climax fired in her groin and sent a trail of lust burning like gunpowder along her neural pathways. Wanton desire flared like green fire in her eyes. I could feel her box opening and closing beneath me as she begged to receive my rigid manhood. Wetting the head of my cock with the female juices seeping out of her eager cooze, I took my submissive for the first time without the barrier of a condom between us.

It was like being caught in a psychedelic vortex. We seemed to be spinning around the maypole of my stiff penis like a pair of Olympic skaters clutching ribbons that were nerves connecting us, whirling together until there were no longer two distinct people but only one being pursuing its pleasure and completion with single-minded determination. We thrust together in a timeless rhythm, the aquatic sounds of cock and cunt blending with the grunts and cries of that conjoined being aflame with the joy of perfect pleasure seeking the orgasmic peak.

We stretched our inner selves, joined but now more distinct, able to find pleasure points like taunting female nipples meant to be sucked hard and pulled between male teeth to make the female scream aloud in joyous pain, with no line between the sensations. Female cunt muscles grabbed at hard male cock, trying to pull the prick filling the pussy deeper, resisting the backwards stroke and yielding to its powerful forward motion as it drove deep enough inside for pubic bones to bump in maximum penetration. Again I felt her cum, blazing streaks of light peppered with burning stars scorching across my brain as she peaked, only to learn a taller peak lay ahead on the sexual ridgeline we traversed. I could hear her inside and outside my head. Her cries goaded me to new heights and depths of fucking.

"Oh sir, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! So good! Never felt so much before! I want you! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Deep! Hard! No pain, only pleasure and more pleasure! Let me please us, sir! I want you deep inside! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck -- fuck -- fuck -- fuck -- fuck -- AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHH! YEEEESSS!"

She convulsed under me, her entire body shaking and bouncing like a tree in a windstorm, her beautiful face contorted, her head whipping back and forth until I was sure it must twist free of her neck. A thousand skyrockets exploded in a magnificent fusillade I could feel in every fiber of my being, driving in and out and never giving her a chance to let her orgasm end. Somehow I could see myself through her eyes, a well muscled masculine male in good condition using her as she so desperately needed to be used, taking possession of her, body, heart and soul. I bent to her lips and kissed her open mouth, savoring the taste of her. I could feel her rejoicing in this and fucking me back with an urgency to seal us as one; and I could hear her in my mind though she spoke not one word.

"Never have I felt anything as powerful as this, my Al! This is what God intended men and women to feel when they are one with their sorodna dusa. I am yours and you are mine, my sir. Oh, how many years did we waste before we found each other! I can never let you go now, moja draga. I will love you with a love that will echo down the ages...."

"Nor have I felt anything like this," I thought back. "I've had many women, but never anything like this! I will take you as my own and give you the domination you crave and the discipline you need. We will be one and you will be mine, Katryn, my beautiful slut, my submissive, my lover."

Her lovely green eyes widened first in shock, then softened with happiness as we rocked together. Could she possibly have heard me as I had heard her? She was climaxing continuously and I was nearly at my own peak, the pressure in my balls no longer to be denied. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard as I came.

"AIEEEEHH!"

My cum geysered into her waiting body like electric plasma, shooting deep into her as a supernova burned through us. She screamed ecstatically as she received my spunk in her sopping wet pussy. My head was spinning from the sensation. I barely managed to release Katryn from her bonds before I collapsed next to her on the bed, unable even to form words as I tried to assimilate the experience we had just given each other. Stiff as she was from the restraints, she still managed to crawl onto my body, her head on my chest and our arms around each other as we faded into a deep sleep.

I awoke about an hour later to find her studying me, her fingers gently tracing scars on my body I had picked up in 30 years of Army service in faraway places. Her face bore an expression of serene peace and confidence. Seeing my eyes open, she took my hand, kissed the palm and held it to her breast.

"I await your orders, my sir. What would you ask of me?"

"First, my darling," I said, cupping her breast and drawing her up to kiss her inviting lips, "that for a time you hold my status as your Dominant in abeyance and answer me as a woman answers her love. Will you do that for me, Katryn?"

"Of course, Al," she said, snuggling into me.

"This may sound a little... mystical to you, but answer me honestly. Do you believe in ESP, telepathy, things like that?"

"I did not before tonight, despite Babica's tales of dusa Mates," she admitted, "but you have given me cause to reconsider. I loved it when you called me your beautiful slut.

"Did you hear me speak in my mind, Al? Or are we both insane?"

"What does 'moja draga' mean, Katryn?"

She looked at me, comprehension dawning on her face. "It means 'my darling,' Al. I called you that in my head as you kissed me while we fucked. You heard me? What does that mean?"

"It means those stories of your grandmother's are not fairy tales but descriptions of what it feels like when soul mates meet, my sweet. You are my soul mate and therefore I must be yours. I would be a fool to let you escape from me."

The look on her face was of dawning hope. Up to now I had been unsure of my feelings toward Katryn -- or to be honest, I had refused to believe what I was feeling, that it was possible for there to be a woman destined to be mine by a beneficent Providence. In addition, I'd had a hard time wrapping my head around the simple fact that my one true love could make herself known to me by the simple act of touching. But as she could hear me and I could hear her, those old folktales must be the truth.

The logical extension of this was Katryn and I were meant to be a couple. Perhaps more than that; but first we needed to define our relationship and determine our compatibility.

I found her lips and we kissed, a long, languorous kiss that was doubly enjoyable because of the prickling fizz that accompanied each skin-to-skin contact. I enjoyed the feeling and Katryn's sighs and soft moans as we caressed each other's bodies, learning our erogenous zones. I discovered she was really turned on by a light scratching of her aureolas; she discovered I found a feather touch along my spine incredibly arousing. I slowly pulled away from her talented lips and looked at her.

"If you were responding as a woman and not as my submissive, Katryn, how would you prefer to be taken by your lover?"

"That's easy," she said, running her nails down my chest to find my rampant penis. She gently grasped it and began to stroke it slowly. "After kissing the way we have been, I'd stroke my lover's cock with my hand until it was as long and hard as I could make it... like this. I'd feel the hot blood filling his prick, eager for my touch, wanting a woman to use it or to be used by it. I'd play with it, feeling it throb with his pulse as I caressed his rod. The head would start to swell as I teased it, sliding my hand up and down the shaft, squeezing it, stroking it until there was no slack left in the skin, so long and hard the foreskin is stretched taut. I'd watch the pre-cum ooze from it, feel his balls tighten.

"Then I would take that so ready cock into my mouth. I would suck it until I was sure it was as hard as it could get. Then I'd get up on my hands and knees, head down, my titties touching the mattress. I'd pull my cheeks apart until my pussy winked at my lover and he could see my hot, wet cunt waiting for him.

"I'd say, 'Take me.' And I would feel his iron hardness part my pussy lips and drive into me, burning with lust and passion as he split me open. He would use my cunt while I got used to his prick in me, and then I would thrust back at him, using him as he used me, until he popped his wad into my cunny. If he was a very good, lover, I might cum. I don't climax with every man who has me, my Al.

"But with you, moja draga! When you are inside me I cannot resist. The feelings you give me are the ultimate in ecstasy. You bring me to climax so easily, and so often! I never want to stop. This is heaven for me. I respond to you as your submissive, your lover and your love at the same time. Command me and I obey gladly. Control me and I feel nothing but joy. And when we can admit to our love, sorodna dusa, we will become what we should be." She smiled up at me expectantly.

I kissed her, taking control of her mouth as her tongue and mine dueled for right of way. The low-level fizzing we had been enjoying ramped up a notch as I fucked her mouth with my tongue and she sucked on it. At the same time, she tightened her hold on my woody and began to stroke it slowly. I could feel it getting harder as she masturbated me, running her thumb over the head and smearing the pre-cum over the purple helmet on top of the lengthening shaft. My cock got longer and thicker, the slack in the foreskin being taken up as it swelled. Breaking the kiss, Katryn slid down my body and engulfed my prick with her mouth. She took her time about it, working it, her tongue busy flicking and swirling around the shaft, seeming to follow the twisting blue veins and trailing a stream of electric fire behind it. She sucked in time with the beating of my heart and to my astonishment the erection I'd have sworn could grow no larger thickened and grew so long the skin of my penis burned with anticipatory pain. The veins in my eyes sparked red and gold with each heartbeat. There was a buzz in my ears as she released my throbbing member and crouched on the bed in the classic submissive position: head down, ass elevated, legs parted, tits brushing the bed linens. Her hands rose to her asscheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her rosebud and her pussy. The clear slime shining on the pink pussy lips poking out of her mound was proof of her readiness.

"Take me, sir," she begged, bobbing her ass at me.

Breathing like a Brahma bull ready to come out of the rodeo chute, I got up behind her and seized her by the hips. With one strong thrust, I was inside her.

"AIEEHHH!" she screamed as I entered her. She shuddered as a climax blew through her body, echoed in my brain as a starburst viewed through an oil lens thumped my head and blurred my vision. My body was on autopilot, driving in and out of her cunt, manipulating her in time with my hips shoving my battering ram in and out of the sally port between her legs. I tried to reach out to her through our sorodna dusa link and was gratified to 'hear' her inside my head.