Sorority Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They knocked on the door and saw that Anne and Jordan were already there. Nikki welcomed them inside. She was wearing a tight-fitting white and blue sweater with an emblem on the right breast which had a silhouette of a woman's figure in the center. The sweater gave a lot of emphasis to Nikki's massive cleavage. She was also wearing a tartan skirt which went about halfway down her thighs.

Nikki led them to the central living room where Dawson saw that all the other girls were wearing the same outfits. Brandi, Raven, and Kate were also there, as well as three other girls Dawson had not seen before.

"Alright, you four already know myself and the third years. These are our second year girls, who were in the same position last year as you are now."

The first girl was a very beautiful blonde with a smile that took up most of her soft, round face, smooth golden hair reaching down to her large breasts, and wide, bright blue eyes.

"This is Lana," Brandi introduced her, "And over here is Eileen."

Eileen was another blonde with silky, long hair also reaching her very large tits. She had deep brown eyes, full cheeks and wonderful, pouty lips. She had a small nose piercing which only emphasized her stunning beauty.

"And over here we have Faith."

Faith gave a small wave. She was a little bit of a larger girl, most of which was her massive breasts. They were huge, probably a G cup Dawson figured, but were not quite big enough to be too large for her. They suited Faith perfectly, giving her a great hourglass figure. Her friendly face had somewhat squinty eyes, full lips and a slightly pointed nose, with shoulder-length dirty-blonde hair.

"Alright, first we'll show you around the house, and then you can spend some time to get to know all of us. If you decide to pledge, let us know by tomorrow night, and on Monday, Pledge week will begin. And during pledge week, you must do anything we ask with no question. Clear?"

The four new girls each responded in turn. Faith then took them on a tour of the house. She spoke in a British accent which Dawson asked her about.

"Yeah, I came from England last year. Decided I wanted a different experience for college, so decided to come overseas," she explained.

Faith took them around all three stories of the house. There were twelve bedrooms, only seven of which were occupied, with Brandi, as head girl, getting the master bedroom, by far the largest and nicest of them all.

Each floor had a bathroom with full shower and bathtub, and there was even a Jacuzzi tub on the main floor beside the very large kitchen. There were also two studies, on the first and second floor, for homework and exam cramming, and a very cushiony looking lounge.

"If you make it through pledge week," Faith explained, "You may move in after first semester. Until then, you're still doomed to the dorms."

They met back in the living room after the tour where Eileen brought everyone glasses of long island iced tea.

"To a new year at Sigma Delta!" she toasted as the girls all brought their glasses together. Dawson looked around at all the girls, thinking that she would really like to be a part of their group. She turned and smiled at Alison, who she could tell was thinking the same thing.

"Well, I say we stick through next week together, and I'm sure we can make it," Dawson said to her in a low voice.

"Of course," Alison smiled as they clinked their glasses together and went to mingle with the sweater-clad girls of Sigma Delta.

* * *

12