All Comments on 'Sorority Girl'

by himbotobe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

There are some older women who live in college towns that really take advantage. It is not difficult to seduce horny college guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Really great story you've written, and a great addition to Literotica. I certainly hope you keep it up, you've got the creativity to be one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy new you

Intriguing, amusing, and erotic story, but I feel like I need to read again to see if I missed something! I kept waiting for a mindcontrol shoe to drop. Was Lexi just autosuggesting these lifestyle changes to herself? Is this a story about simply choosing a 'bimbo' lifestyle? If that's so, I'd say it's an interesting spin and mostly it worked for me, but there were times when I thought there must be some sort of conspiracy!

At any rate, I think it was a hot transformation and a promising debut for the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realism

I truly enjoyed this. No nonsense drugs or hypnotism or mind control, just a woman's desire to want to feel sexy.

A possible suggestion you could work in there: "boobie greed". This is a common phenomonan among women who get breast implants and feel they just aren't big enough. Some will get obsessed and keep trying to go bigger. justbreastimplants.com is a great place to read about these girls who are boob crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy. Fuck.

This was actually really great. And sort of realistic. I was rock hard 5 minutes in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous