Sorority Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could use a second opinion, though. She didn't know what she was doing. She had always been a plain dresser, and Kay wasn't much better in that department. Suddenly she thought of Erica. She was definitely one of the more glamorous girls she had seen on campus, and they had got along great before at karaoke and the couple of times they had run into each other since.

She called her up, "Hey girl, how would you feel about helping me pick out a new wardrobe—and I mean a brand new wardrobe. I'm starting from the ground up. It might take a while, but I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"Yeah?" Erica said, interested.

"Let's just say this is all on the ex!"

Erica readily agreed.

The shopping started slow, but once they found Alexis' style—which was more risqué and sexy than Erica (and Alexis) expected, things picked up. They hit all the most fashionable stores and practically cleaned them out. She picked out piles of dresses, more conservative but still sexy business dresses, skirts, blouses, tiny bikinis, and sexy new workout clothes: tight yoga pants that accentuated her ass, and mid-driff exposing tops.

Erica thought she had died and gone to heaven. She had never seen someone able to buy so much at one time. They made trip after trip to the car with bags full of clothes for both of them—Alexis treated Erica to some things in order to thank her for being so helpful and nice to her.

They were about to leave the mall when Erica remembered: "Shoes! How could we forget?" They had been saving it for last. Both were tired at that point, however. "Want to come back and do it later?"

Alexis thought for a moment and decided against it. "I want to get this all over with today. I promise I'll be quick!"

Alexis walked down the aisles and, laughing, grabbed every pair of sexy, bright heels, wedges, and sandals she liked that came in size 8.

"Get it, girl!" Erica laughed.

Finally walking out of the mall Alexis looked over at Erica. "Are you ready for your real reward?"

"You've already done way too much!"

"No way, hun! I owe you! Want to come to my mani/pedi with me?"

Erica clapped her hands in excitement.

They got to know each other even better, chatting about the boys Erica knew as they got their nails done. Alexis asked more questions about them than she would have thought. "What do you care?" she asked herself. "They're all way too young for you. Some of them do sound pretty cute, though..." she admitted. "Maybe just one-night stand with an especially hot one would be okay...Act a little like a real sorority girl just once...okay, maybe twice..." she grinned mischievously as she watched the paint and polish being applied to her toes.

Erica went for a French manicure and pedicure. Alexis, feeling exultant after her day of shopping, went with matching hot pink on her fingers and toes. She felt incredible.

The next day Alexis called in to work and said she still wasn't over her cold. She was thinking of quitting. She had only taken the job to meet people, and she was meeting lots of great girls now on her own. Originally she was hoping to meet some people closer to her age group, but no one in the office was close to her age anyway. The girls were either in school or in their forties and fifties. And now that school had started back up in full swing most of the younger girls, including Kay, no longer worked there.

"Forget the office: today is hair and spa day!" She went in to the spa early in the morning and got a body wrap. As she hoped, it toned and tightened her even more, getting rid of the last barely visible traces of cellulite on her upper thighs and ass.

Next was the hair salon. She had originally called for an appointment to get some modest highlights, but after the wrap she felt so good she decided to be bolder. She told the stylist to take her as light blonde— just before platinum—as possible. She wanted hair like Erica's. The light blonde hair would match her new pink nails, she thought. Still, she was more than a little nervous about how it would turn out...

But after the stylish cut and coloring Alexis was thrilled. She could tell she looked amazing even though she didn't have any make up on yet.

At home that night Alexis stood naked in front of full-length mirror. She stared at her old photo on her phone in disgust, focusing on the drab colored, poorly cut hair, the bulges in her stomach and thighs, her short, plain nails. "No wonder he ran off with the first bimbo who gave him a second look," she said. "Not that he's much in the looks department himself. She just wants his money."

She looked up from her phone at her reflection in the mirror, and even though she knew what to expect, she was taken aback as if someone else was there standing in front of her, looking at her in her bathroom—and that someone else looked like an adorable, young, bubbly sorority girl...She looked incredible. "Light blonde hair, pink nails, toned, tight body...I look like a Zeta..."

"With all my new blonde bombshell features and accessories I could really use the tan to match..." she thought as she twirled her new blonde strands of hair and twisted in front of the mirror, looking from behind at her perfect, heart-shaped ass. "But that means lots of laying by the pool during the day, when I'm supposed to be at work..." she made a pouty face in the mirror and liked how it looked.

She picked up her phone and absent-mindedly left a voicemail to her boss explaining she had to quit immediately for personal reasons.

She looked at her body, imagining it in one of her new tiny, sexy bikinis laying on a lounge chair at the pool in the backyard of the Zeta house, soaking up rays next to sorority girls eight years younger than her that she looked better than now—"at least a lot of them anyway," she smiled as she began to touch herself in front of the mirror.

She didn't know why but she picked up the phone and called Kay, still fingering herself.

"Hey, hun," Alexis said dreamily. "What are you up to tomorrow afternoon?"

"I have class until 3:30," she answered sadly.

"It's supposed to be 92 and sunny tomorrow. Skip it and lets hang out at the pool all day..."

"Wellll....."

"Come onnnn..."

"Wellll......okay!"

After hanging up the phone, Alexis brought herself to orgasm, collapsed in her bed and fell asleep.

The next day when Alexis walked over to the Zeta house in giant designer sandals, a new pair of stylish sandals, and a sexy bikini visible under her loose fitting t-shirt, Kay was shocked. "Where'd you get those clothes? And what did you do to your hair? You look totally different..."

"Don't you like it?" Alexis was taken aback.

"Yeah, well, it looks good on you. It's just so different...You look like a different person..."

"That's kind of what I was going for, remember?" she smiled shyly. She could tell Kay didn't like her look for some reason even though she pretended to be positive about it. "Oh well," she thought. "I love it."

They walked around back and took off their over-clothes, laying on chairs in their bikinis. Kay's bikini was simple and black, Alexis' was white with gold trim, the top was push-up and the bottoms left some of the lower part of her now-perfect ass slightly exposed.

Kay noticed Alexis' makeup was perfect even though they were out at the pool.

"Want a drink?" Kay asked.

"What do you have in there?" Alexis asked, nodding at the cooler Kay had brought with a playful smile.

"Some Mike's and a bottle of Vodka."

"I'll just take some shots," Alexis said. "Save on the extra calories." Alexis had really been taking her diet to the next level, cutting out all sweets and most carbs except after workouts to help her body recover. Every time she felt any temptation to splurge, she would take out her old photo.

"As if you need to watch calories anymore! You're getting worse than me!" Kay said playfully, though she was beginning to wonder what she had helped to unleash inside her former plain, quiet, self-conscious friend.

Two hours later both girls were getting pretty drunk. Some fraternity guys were on the other side of the pool with a couple of Kay's sorority sisters she was not close with.

"Can you sunblock my back?" Kay asked Alexis.

"Sure," Alexis winked playfully, not realizing her wink was covered by her new giant designer sunglasses. She started rubbing the sunblock in.

"Want to put on a show for those boys over there?" she asked Kay mischievously.

"Ummm..." Kay frowned skeptically, but then Alexis began rubbing the sunblock into Kay's arms, and then reached around and began slowly rubbing it on Kay's flat, toned stomach.

"Ummm...yeahh...a show ..." Kay said distractedly with glazed eyes.

"Turn around, baby," Alexis whispered and winked again. Kay's body followed her order automatically. "Oh! They're totally looking over here!" Alexis giggled excitedly as she began rubbing the sunblock on Kay's chest up above her breasts. Her hands slipped on purpose and gave them a quick squeeze. "I'll bet those boys are back here every day for a month after that," she giggled again.

"Yeahh..." Kay said distractedly and, unless it was her imagination, Alexis saw Kay lick her lips unconsciously.

And then Alexis realized that she hoped it wasn't her imagination...that knowing Kay was getting horny by the pool kind of turned her on a little too...

"Woah, Alexis, this is your friend..." she thought to herself...even as she made a mental note to touch herself tonight thinking of what had just happened.

But then two girls walked to the pool that gave her something else to think about. Kay snaped out of her trance and groaned. "Not them."

"Who are they?" Alexis asked.

"Bethany and Brittany," Kay answered. "Two vapid bimbos. They were totally different when they rushed, and now all the girls hate them. Don't waste your time trying to be friends with them. They only hang out with guys and each other."

"Oh..." Alexis said absently. She could see why they had no trouble finding guys to hang out with. "And they probably only hang out with the hottest guys—ripped, muscular, with nice hair—they probably wouldn't even look at a guy like Mike," she thought, since he was the only guy she had really talked to or spent any time thinking about so far.

She was already in awe of them. They both had sleek jet black hair. True, their faces were just average, but their bodies were out of this world. "They're like younger, hotter, more perfect versions of my ex's slut," she thought, growing more infatuated with them.

If she and Kay were models, Bethany and Brittany were pornstars with their DD breasts—"no," she thought, "those were no longer breasts, they were tits, and they look incredible..." Alexis admired their perfectly bronzed skin she was currently going for herself, their matching small pink heart tattoos above the hip, and their pierced belly buttons. "Why didn't I think of that?" Alexis thought and made a note to get hers pierced first thing tomorrow.

Alexis noticed the guys across the pool who were putty in her hands a moment ago now had completely forgotten she was there.

"They have matching tattoos. Can you believe that?" Kay said. "It's like they brand everyone in their stupid club...too bad they only have two people in it!"

Alexis imagined going in to a tattoo parlor with them to get hers done, BFFs. "I dunno..." she protested weakly. "They're kinda cute..."

"Cute! Next you're gonna say you like their mammoth cow tits!"

"No..." she said distractedly. "Big boobs can be kinda hot though... I've always wished mine were bigger..."

"Well you have no reason to be jealous of them. Theirs aren't natural—I know, big shocker. Bethany's daddy is a plastic surgeon in Dallas."

"Oh..." Alexis thought she had an in with them now.

"I've gotta do some studying though," Kay said. "See ya soon?"

"Of course! I'm gonna stay out for a little while yet, though. Could you leave the cooler? I'll give it to you tomorrow."

"Sure, no problem. Have fun. And don't burn."

Five minutes after Kay had left Alexis had another shot to build her courage up. She walked over to Bethany and Brittany and introduced herself. They weren't used to girls being nice to them, so, to Alexis' surprise, both were very friendly to her.

She brought the vodka over and Bethany and Brittany did a few shots "to catch up."

After they were all feeling buzzed, Alexis tried her strategy. She complimented their boobs, and when they admitted they weren't real, she said she was thinking of having hers done, too.

"Oh you have to have my dad do them! He's the best surgeon in Dallas!" Bethany said excitedly.

"And that's saying something," Brittany agreed. "Have you seen the girls up there?"

"Yeah, they're almost as hot as you two!" Alexis flattered them, and it worked.

By the time she left the pool they had all exchanged numbers and promised to grab drinks soon...

Three months later

Alexis had decided to enroll in a few classes in the Fashion Design program so that she could rush Zeta next fall. True, she was older than the other girls, but most didn't know that, and she definitely didn't look it anymore. She and had already become a very popular unofficial member of the sorority, meeting and regularly hanging out with a lot of the prettier, more popular girls.

About a month earlier she had left campus for two weeks claiming she was visiting her sister. She came back with new breasts—no, tits—that rivaled Bethany's and Brittany's. "Bethany wasn't lying. Her dad is damn good...Pretty hot, too, especially for a doctor," Alexis smiled. "If I wasn't so interested in becoming BFFs with Bethany I would have probably tried to flirt more with him..."

She loved her new boobs. She felt so much sexier and more feminine. Soon she was wondering how she had gone so long with her barely-there B-cups.

After they healed one of her favorite new hobbies was, while standing in front of the mirror, grabbing her boobs, looking at her hard nipples peaking out in-between her long, tan fingers and pink fingernails. "Damn...I love the look of hot pink on tan skin..." she thought. Her boobs were definitely much more than a handful now—"just like me", she winked at the mirror and blew it a kiss. "I cant believe I just did that..." she thought, "I fucking love the new me!"

Since Alexis returned Kay was definitely colder towards her, which bothered Alexis, but Bethany and Brittany were so nice and fun, and extremely encouraging of Alexis' decision. It was refreshing to be around girls who were so free of jealousy.

She strolled around campus to show off her new, freshly-healed pair of DDs bolted on to her tight, toned frame, her sun-kissed bronzed skin setting off her immaculate make-up, bottle-blonde hair, hot pink nails and matching pink top, revealing just enough mid-driff to show off a brand new, silver, dangly belly-button ring. She was still getting used to her new tongue piercing, but Brittany said her slight lisp was adorable. Below she had on tight, short black skirt, and white-topped six-inch cork wedge sandals.

She definitely liked the looks she was getting. She actually saw a boy's mouth literally drop open! A lot of the girls gave her nasty looks, but she didn't really care—Bethany and Brittany were supportive and were way more fun than those resentful bitches anyway. Bethany told her she'd have to start learning to love the jealousy of other girls, and she was already beginning to.

The last part of her makeover—her pink heart tattoo above her hip—was covered. She was afraid what Kay would say when she saw it. She didn't even mean to get it! It wasn't her fault...

Last week she woke up the morning after blacking out during a night of clubbing and walked to the bathroom to get a drink of water, and saw a tiny white bandage above her hip. She already knew...She grimaced in the mirror, but then gave a wicked grin at her reflection. She took off the bandage and saw it. It was still a little red but when it healed it would look hot, there was no doubt about that.

She saw a note taped to the mirror. It was from Bethany. "You're crazy, slut!" it said, surrounded by hearts. "The tat is going to look amazing. Can't believe they let you get it as drunk as you were. Welcome to our club...only the hottest, most popular party girls invited! Wink. Call me when you're up!"

Alexis immediately felt regret—but then realized that it wasn't regret that she got the tattoo, but rather that she couldn't remember going in with Bethany and Brittany to get it.

She couldn't believe it. She was practically the hottest girl on campus now, nearly seven years after she left college the first time as a nobody.

"But was all this too drastic?" she wondered. She had changed so much, and felt herself changing still. If she could have seen herself now six months ago she would have vomited. She took out her old photo on her phone and looked at it very hard.

But then she realized that it was her old look that now made her want to vomit. She wasn't ever going back to that old life. She was miserable and bitter and never had any fun. Now she was super popular and having a blast. She loved her new life. Everyone she met had been so wonderful to her.

She was even bridging the gap between Bethany and Brittany and the other Zeta sisters...some of them anyway. Erica and Becky frequently went out and partied with them now. Kay still hadn't come around, but Alexis hoped she eventually would.

She hoped she and Kay were still best friends, but Kay hated Bethany and Brittany for no reason, and Alexis didn't want to take sides. Kay was mad at her at the moment because Alexis tried to move up their workout session on Thursdays in order to join Bethany and Brittany's weekly mani-pedi session. But she didn't bail on Katy. Kay could go wither her to the gym earlier if she wanted to. And she even invited Kay to join them at the nail salon, but of course she refused. She loved that girl, but she had to admit she had no style sense or taste for the glamorous.

After Alexis came back with her new boobs, Bethany invited her to start working part-time as a bartender and shot girl at the nightclub Bethany and Brittany worked at occasionally, more for the attention than the money, which none of them needed. The club owners encouraged the girls to use exotic, fake names while they worked "like strippers" Brittany giggled, so Alexis wondered what her work name should be. "Isn't Alexis exotic enough?"

"Oh, it is definitely sexy, but you need a work name, and I think you can do better," Brittany grinned.

Alexis settled on just shortening her name and going by Lexi. Bethany and Brittany loved it and started calling her Lexi even outside of work to Alexis' chagrin—at least at first—but soon she began to like the sound of it, and eventually the nickname stuck and she began answering to Lexi everywhere she went.

Finals Week

Finals were about to start and the Zetas were throwing a huge end of the semester party. Lexi was having a blast, already very buzzed, strolling around the room chatting up random guys, "as usual," some of the plainer Zetas thought to themselves.

A few of the basketball players showed up. She had never really been into black guys, but she found herself very attracted to two of them in particular. When one of them danced he lifted up his shirt to show off his abs. "Damn..." she thought to herself, imagining running her tongue along them. "Not exactly the 35 year old beer gut I was used to before."

She caught herself imagining how big their dicks were... "Jesus, Lexi" she chided herself. "You're out of control, you need a cold shower."

But then Kay walked, or rather stumbled, through the door and Lexi forgot all about the boys.

Kay was sporting a new new hair-do. It was still short, but it was cut in a glamorous style and was now platinum blonde. It looked incredible framing her face. Lexi was shocked to see Kay had a midriff-exposing top revealing a newly pierced belly button, and she was wearing black 4 inch heels.