Sorority Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi was even more shocked to see her say hello politely to Bethany and Brittany.

Lexi walked over to Kay and squeeled with delight. "Who is this new girl I see? You look amazing, girl! Love seeing you in heels! And your hair looks amazing!"

"Thankksss..." Kay slurred, very drunk, pressing her body tight into Lexis'. "You know what they say...If you can't beat em join em..." she said, staring seductively into Lexi's eyes.

"I've always had such a crush on you, Alexis..." she confessed and kissed Lexi on the cheek in front of everyone.

"No one calls me Alexis anymore, silly!" she laughed. "But let's go upstairs..." she whispered, not believing her own ears. "You know I mostly like guys though right?"

Kay nodded. At the moment she didn't care.

They dove onto Kay's bed and began ravaging each other, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, hands groping each other's bodies. Eventually Kay told Lexi to sit up and she pulled her on top of her as she began to undo her form-fitting jeans. Kay slid Lexi's jeans off and then spotted the heart tattoo....

"Oh, shit..." Lexi thought, but to her surprise, Kay began pulling down Lexi's g-string as she lapped at and around Lexi's shaved pussy. "Your tattoo is hot..." Kay slurred in between licks.

"Mmm...thanks, baby...we need to get you one too..."

"Mmmhhmm..." she mumbled with her eyes closed, tongue deep inside of Lexi.

After each came multiple times they collapsed next to each other and began to talk. Kay had another secret she had to confess to Lexi.

She told Lexi she had very recently begun working at a strip club near campus.

Lexi was shocked...and incredibly turned on.

"I know it's the last thing you'd expect me to do," Kay said, "but it's a great way to stay in shape. I get to workout at work! And it's great money."

"Are you doing okay on money? Need to borrow some?

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, but I decided to start saving up for some new boobs..." Kay said shyly, and waited for the reaction.

"What!"

"I'm not going to try to compete with you, but I'm thinking of getting some nice C-cups."

"But you hate fake boobs!"

"But you love them. And the fact that you love them so much kind of turns me on to be honest...I want your eyes to be full of lust whenever you look at me... And you've definitely kind of changed my mind about boobs anyway, seeing how great they look on you..."

Lexi was about to tell her she would be glad to help her pay for them, but then she stopped herself. She kind of liked the idea of her best friend working at a strip club...

The next day:

Brittany spotted Lexi grabbing her mail and walked over to her. "I saw you go upstairs with Kay last night, you slut!" she said playfully. "I didn't know you were a dyke! Could have fooled me, the way you rub your ass up against the prick of every guy in the club with muscles..."

"I'm not a lesbian! I love guys. Bu I guess I'm discovering that I also kinda like girls a little bit too..." she giggled. "And Kay is just so adorable. She's irresistible now! Did you know she started stripping?"

"Her? No way! I wonder how much she makes..."

Brittany came inside and they talked for a while. She eventually came to the subject she had been leading up to the whole time.

"Don't tell anyone, but my boyfriend Tony and I have talked about having a threesome. What do you think?"

"About what?"

"About being the other girl..."

"Oh, wow...that's very flattering...I'm surprised you didn't ask Bethany..."

"Well, I was going to, but, honestly, and--I'll kill you if you ever repeat this!—Bethany's gorgeous, but I totally think you're prettier than she is, and when I mentioned your name Tony got like super excited..."

"Oh, he's sweet..." Lexi said, excited by the thought that Brittany's boyfriend, who was a total stud, was into her. Six months ago she would have been invisible to him. "This is a really big decision, though. I've never done anything like that before..."

"No pressure!"

"I'll have to think about it, okay?"

Two Days Later:

Lexi was bent over at the waist, naked except for a pair of black, 6 inch heels, legs spread out wide, her huge tits and belly button ring dangling and swaying under her, as she rubbed her clit wildly while greedily bobbing up and down on Brittany's boyfriend's thick cock. Brittany was on her knees behind Lexi, alternating between eating out Lexi's pussy and asshole.

"I can't...believe...you're such... a ... dirty... slut..." Lexi gasped and moaned as she ran her new baby blue tongue stud along Brittany's boyfriends shaft.

"Mmmm...you should talk..." Brittany moaned distractedly in between licks. "You're the one with the bleached assholemmm..."

That sent her boyfriend over the edge, and sent his load into Lexi's mouth. Lexi turned around and faced Brittany, her mouth full of cum. "I think this belongs to you," she said wickedly as she began making out with Brittany, swapping her boyfriend's cum in and out of her mouth.

"I like to share," Brittany answered and the girls each swallowed part of it.

"I'm glad," she said, looking at Brittany's boyfriend's big arms and chest. "Don't be like jealous or anything, but your boyfriend's just my type...I love big, muscular men..."

"I think the whole city knows that by now!"

"Shut up, slut!"

"Oh my God! We should totally set her up with Mike!" Brittany suggested to her boyfriend.

"I'll ask him if he wants to go out for drinks with us tomorrow," Tony said.

"Who's Mike?" Lexi asked curiously.

"He's on the baseball team with Tony. He's super hot. And he broke up with his girlfriend a month or two ago."

"I know a Mike on the baseball team. If it's the same one he is cute, but he's not really my type."

"When is the last time you saw him?" Brittany asked.

"Like months ago."

Brittany and Tony gave each other a knowing look.

"Well let's all go out as friends then!" Brittany suggested.

"Sure," Lexi agreed. She would like to see Mike again. He was such a nice guy...

The Next Night:

Brittany, Lexi, and Tony were at the club the girls worked at, waiting for Mike to show up. Lexi was scanning the boys in the room as she sucked on her top lip, tasting her lip-gloss.

But then a guy walked in who made her forget everyone else—and he was coming their way...

"It couldn't be..." she thought. "Oh my God...it is..."

"Hey Lexi, my name's Mike."

He didn't even recognize her!

"We've met before," she said, pretending to be offended as she smiled at him.

"I don't think so, I would definitely remember."

"At the beginning of the semester, at the gym, you showed me how to use the machines..."

"Oh my God, Susan? Is that you? You look incredible!"

"So do you, babe."

"Susan?" Brittany asked, confused.

"I go by Lexi now," she said matter-of-factly as she grabbed Mike's arm and led him onto the dance floor. She couldn't take her hands off of him.

He had changed almost as drastically as she had. "He must have added like 40 pounds of muscle..." she thought as she was grinding her dripping pussy on one of his hard, firm thighs.

When she met him he was a scrawny 6'3, probably 170 pounds soaking wet. "He must be like 210-220 now, and its definitely all muscle," she thought, lusting after his rock hard body underneath the tight, black v-neck shirt he wore.

"How'd you get so big?" she asked him lustily over the loud music.

"I"ve been working my ass off at the gym, eating a ton of protein, and the creatin and protein shakes definitely gave me a little boost," he said proudly. "How'd you get so hot?"

"The same!" she said playfully and winked at him.

They continued dancing, and Mike placed his arms around her as she grinded into him, moving his hands up and down her stomach. She turned around to face him with lust-filled eyes, pressing herself close against his body. "Ugh, you've gotten so fucking hot. I can't take it," she said to him. They started making out on the dance floor.

Lexi and Mike danced with each other for several more songs. Lexi could barely contain herself as she rubbed her tight little ass against his increasingly hard erection. She loved feeling his big strong arms around her small body. The contrast was so hot...

They walked over to Brittany and Tony at the bar.

"I'm like not feeling very well..." Lexi lied unconvincingly. She knew they were aware of what was really going on, but she didn't care. She only had one thing on her mind now...

She couldn't even wait till they got home. After making him pull the car over she grabbed his shirt and pulled it up around his neck, marveling at his ripped washboard abs and broad chest. He made even Tony look like a loser. She started to undo his belt wildly.

"Keep driving home. I'll blow you on the way. I want you to fuck me right. ..." she said as she dove on his huge dick. "Oh. My. God," she thought in ecstasy, "like, what's with all these baseball players having huge dicks?"

When they got back to her house they immediately stripped off their clothes as they stepped inside. Mike manhandled her, picking her up like she was nothing—her old frumpy self had never experienced that before with her out of shape, pathetic husband. He held her up against the wall, her pretty, hot pink toes dangling in mid-air as he slammed his rock hard cock into her. She watched his muscles ripple from holding her up and she came twice in a row. The second time she actually squirted all over his abs—she was shocked—she had never done that before! She didn't even think she could...

"Yeah, he's definitely my type now..." she thought as she pounced on his abs with her tongue. "Looks like I made a mess, let me clean you up, baby..." she said as she began licking her cum off of them.

Spring Semester:

Though Lexi wasn't going to be an official Zeta member until next fall, she sold her house and moved into Bethany and Brittany's hot pink room decked out in neon colors and animal print. She could tell Kay was a little disappointed, wanting Lexi to move in with her and Erica instead, but she didn't want to send Kay the wrong signal, Kay's room was a little smaller, and even though Kay had made great strides, the style of Bethany and Brittany's room was more to Lexi's liking.

And...she smiled mischievously, Kay was just down the hall whenever they got horny for each other, which was very often lately, especially now that Kay had a penchant for stilettos, sexy clothing, and blonde hair—and, after visiting Bethany's father's office in Dallas, came back with buoyant new C-cups attached to her impossibly lean frame.

When Lexi wasn't with her Zeta sisters she was with Mike. Everyone could tell how absolutely crazy she was about him, and he more than reciprocated. Everyone called them the perfect Barbie-Ken couple, and they were totally in synch on everything.

They had been getting pretty serious and she wondered about their future. There was talk of Mike getting drafted next year. He had a great season, leading the team in home runs by far. She thought about being a major league baseball player's wife, and had to admit she liked the idea of it... She certainly wouldn't mind being with a millionaire again, she thought. Between frequent visits to nail and hair salons, the mall, the spa, and the countless beauty products she went through, being a glamorous sorority girl was a lot more expensive than she had originally expected. "Totally worth it, though..." she said as she licked her lips tasting the fruity gloss.

Mike was coming over in about twenty minutes, and Bethany and Brittany had given her the room for the night, so she touched up her makeup, blew herself a kiss in the mirror, and strolled around the room in some new lacy pink lingerie and one of her favorite pairs of shoes, some strappy, six-inch, silver stilettos.

She sat on her bed and touched herself thinking of Mike's big, rock hard body on top of her tiny, toned, tan adorable little frame accentuated by her giant, round tits—she couldn't wait for him to arrive...

She pulled out her phone, now in a hot pink bejeweled case, looked at the old photo of herself as if she was looking at someone else she no longer cared for— and deleted it, deleting the old Susan forever in her mind.

"Being Lexi is so much more delicious..."