All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge Pt. 06'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GentlytwistedGentlytwistedalmost 7 years ago
Yeesh

That was pretty damn gnarly! In a good way, of course. Your imagination far overshadows pretty much anyone else I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Great story, well-developed, interesting characters. Keep up the good work, please.

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Lucy loved it

Please say that both harmony and lexi wind up as sisters . Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cindy got off lightly...

...was expecting her to be DPed with strap-ons and fisted. Maybe she'll get what she deserves when she is jailed for something else psychotic she does. Please give Harmony a happy ending, hasn't she had enough?

domundsub23domundsub23almost 7 years ago
I love that series

I am sad that Cindy is gone now to be honest. Although the physical torture was a little extreme I liked some of the humiliating stuff she was about to do to Harmony like using her as her full toilet. Yeah, I am into that...I hope that there is not necessarily a classic happy ending but that Harmony ends up with Rebecca, because let`s face it they are meant to be in a Dom/Sub relationship. There could be some toilet stuff :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gibbons

I like the revenge angle, though there was a lot of silliness in this chapter. From magical CIA doctor and sorority court, to letting a slasher-esque psycho with a grudge go free.

The punishment was a bit of escalation from the hazing norm here and her daddy is out some change, but I see nothing that really stops Cindy from picking up another victim or keeps Harmony from looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

I guess the sorority had to throw the pledge under the bus to protect themselves due to facilitating that environment, but it doesn't really matter, it's fantasy. Looking at it as purely a stroke story, it was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great chapter and glad you are back. I was also alittle disappointed that Cindy didn't get to the toilet thing as well, its the ultimate humiliation she could have done. Also im hopeful that now that you're back we get a new Sarah's Skanky Revenge?

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataalmost 7 years ago

I've been reading this story since you started it, although it has been a long time since I've checked up on it again. I love rough Dom/Sub type of stories which is why I used to almost religiously follow this one, but I'm also a softie for tender love. I see that Harmony's still on the receiving end of relentless abuse and mistreatment and tbh I really wish she could catch a break. Story wise, it gets repetitive. Anyways, was surprised to see an update on this story after all this time. Glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What I find very interesting is that, considering all of the super twisted stuff that happens to your protagonists in all of your other stories, up to and including serious pain, you've shied away coprophagia. Even here, when you were building up to it, it was prevented from happening. Is that because it's a red line for you, which you refuse to ever cross? Or are you working your way towards including it in one of your other stories? If it's the former, then that's completely understandable. But if it's the latter, maybe it should happen to Holly in Sarah's Skanky Revenge. I feel that scenario would be more appropriate.

JackDoodleJackDoodleover 6 years ago
Lexi & Harmony

First and foremost, great story so far I absolutely loved the revenge twist and the skating so close to actual irreparable harm before implementing it. While I do feel like there is a hint of a slight threat remaining from Cindy it would be better left as that was driven out of her with the golden showers. Honestly with the gap in update, even though I only found this work about a year ago, I had already come up with a "Cindy oversteps and gets fucked for it scenario" so I am quite happy with how this has turned out. But, if I may make a suggestion, I would let Lexi offer Harmony a position as her personal assistant/companion, you know the concept. She is already doing so much of it now just out of the goodness of her heart all Lexi would have to do is find some sort financial "gift" to help Harmony along, I mean 1K per month even with all other expenses covered will only get you so far. If not the companion scenario then most definitely lovers, although I am not sure Lexi is ready to admit that she is a lesbian either which is why I suggest the companion scenario as a segue into their relationship blossoming to fruition.

Whatever you decide on Lexi/Harmony status, I do think that it would be best all round if Rebecca were to drop all interest in entrapping Harmony. Mostly, I doubt if Harmony's little entourage would let it happen so Rebecca needs to either have a change of heart or get thwarted at every turn. Another possibility would be it just needs to be dropped and never picked back up again in the story. The events with Cindy just put what Rebecca was doing a little darker than grey if you know what I mean.

In closing, best of luck and I am sure I will read and enjoy the closing no matter you chose. I just might not enjoy it as much if you continue down the Rebecca is a first class bitch path.

Don't Take Too Long,

JackDoodle

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 7?

When can we look for part 7 to come out? Im looking forward to the interaction between Harmony and Rebecca after what Cindy did. Hope its soon

lf36201lf36201over 6 years ago
The Good and the Bad

Good story idea but got very wordy in places. And a personal scream for all the pages that ended with a comma. Annoying.

If you have an idea for a story (and this was good with many laudable parts), finish the story before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not fan of physical pain, the part with Cindy's torture was really uncomfortable to read.

I was, weirdly, very turned on about the whole full toilet use she had planned for Harmony. Kind of disappointed she didn't get to go through with it, would have preferred that to the whole torture thing. It would have been the ultimate humiliation, forever establishing Cindy's dominance over Harmony.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very sad that harmony’s torture in the house kinda subsided. As I’m not much for physical pain I would have loved for Cindy to shit in her mouth. This was prob my least favorite one I’ve read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous