Sorority Pledge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had been expecting this, she had planned to try to pay Ashley off but she had known that doing so might not work so she had decided to tell the truth whatever she was asked as getting caught out in a lie would only make her situation worse.

Cindy said nothing but nodded her assent so Ashley started,

"How did you get Harmony down to the basement?",

"I had faked a note from Rebecca to her asking her to come down to the basement, I kept it vague but apparently she believed it. Yesterday evening when I spotted you talking to the pledges in the party room I was with Rebecca & I managed to stall her until I saw Harmony coming towards the door, when We went to go in Rebecca brushed against her so I deliberately barged into her & slipped the note up one of her sleeves. She fell for my trick & assumed Rebecca had put the note in her sleeve where as I only bumped into her to be mean." She tried to keep a downcast look on her face but Cindy was actually quite proud of the success of her trick.

Ashley was taking notes & when she finished she looked up from the clipboard she was writing on & asked her next question,

"Where did you get all the stuff you used on Harmony?",

"I ordered it online last Friday. After you refused most of the stuff I wanted to do to Harmony that morning I was pissed off so ordered all sorts of toys to cause her some serious pain! When I had calmed down a bit I realised that I wasn't particularly likely to use most of it but then when it all arrived I kept thinking why not use it! I knew I'd enjoy it & that was the important thing, so I came up with my plan & you know the rest!" Cindy finished in her conceited way.

Again there was a pause for Ashley to finish her notes, this time when she finished she lowered the clipboard & waited until she had established eye contact with Cindy before she asked,

"I have to know what I am about to ask you & believe me if you lie you will regret it! I know Rebecca is your best friend & I know that since you arrived here you've become friends with Michelle, did either of them know what you were going to do? Or did either of them or anyone else help you in any way?".

Cindy sighed before answering,

"No! I really thought about telling Rebecca or even letting her join in but for some reason Harmony seems to do whatever she tells her so she would have no reason to go along with it & I'm sure she would have tried to stop me doing it. I'm certain Michelle would have loved to join in as would several other girls but I don't like any of them enough to have let them know about what I was planning as they would have wanted to join in & why should I have let anyone else join in all that would have done is halved the amount I would have got to do myself. Besides, I hate sharing.".

Ashley had maintained eye contact throughout Cindy's whole explanation so she was fairly sure that the evil girl had told her the truth, but she knew better than to take the word of a girl so capable of almost psychotic behaviour.

Ashley & Heather left Cindy to eat but instead of going back downstairs they went to Cindy's bedroom. It only took a few minutes of searching the first year girl's internet history to discover that she had been telling the truth about buying the equipment she had used online a few days before. Then Ashley went alone to Rebecca's bedroom, after questioning the black haired girl for a few minutes she was certain that she had not been involved in Cindy's plan so told her that she was free to move around the house as usual again but she was not to go near Cindy.

Ashley's questioning of Michelle a few minutes later was equally straight forward, the blonde haired sorority vice president didn't even know a great deal about what had happened so Ashley was sure she was also innocent. This meant Ashley also let Michelle go about her day as usual as long as she also stayed away from Cindy. On her way back downstairs Ashley collected Cindy's now empty breakfast tray but didn't hang around to talk this time.

On arriving back in the party room Ashley found that almost every girl in the house was now present with the exception of Cindy, Scarla, Summer, Lexi & Harmony.

Shortly after Ashley & Heather had gone upstairs Summer awoke, it took her a few seconds to remember why she was in unfamiliar surroundings & when she looked up she saw Scarla sat on a chair near the door holding a softball bat. Noticing Summer's eyes focusing on her Scarla whispered that she was guarding the door, a statement which was proved to be unnecessary less than thirty seconds later when the door quietly opened & Scarla immediately jumped up to face whoever was entering.

"It's alright, it's just us with breakfast for you all." Taylor explained as Zara followed her in.

Scarla relaxed & took one of the trays for herself as Summer gently woke Harmony by stroking her arm & saying her name gently into her ear. Lexi had awoken when she heard the girls entering the room & after a couple of minutes the three of them still in the bed were all sat up with trays on their laps. As she ate in silence Harmony realised that she ached all over, or at least on almost every point on her front from her thighs up.

Taylor & Zara stayed in the room chatting with Lexi & Scarla as they enjoyed their food but Summer was strangely quiet & kept looking worriedly over at Harmony every couple of minutes. After a while Zara departed to take some pledge robes upstairs for Amber & Poppy before returning with clothes she had got from Summer & Scarla's rooms for them.

Scarla went for a quick shower & was followed almost immediately by Summer & then Lexi, it was when Lexi was washing that Ashley arrived to talk to Harmony.

"How are you feeling Harmony?" Ashley asked with genuine concern in her voice,

"Sore! But not as bad as I thought I would be. The gel bra Jenny gave me is amazing, my chest feels numb but there isn't any pain. I think I'll feel a bit better in a little while when the painkillers I took after breakfast kick in." Harmony explained.

"I'm glad you're not suffering too much, but that doesn't even begin to get Cindy off the hook! We are going to have sorority court in a few minutes to decide what to do about what happened last night, we don't need you to attend as I've already taken witness evidence from the girls who saved you last night & the whole thing was caught on the security camera in the changing room so we can see & hear everything that happened. Is there anything that you want us to consider during the hearing? Or is there anything that you want to know?" Ashley asked,

"Because of how much pain I was in & then the strong medication Jenny gave me I don't really remember what happened to get rid of Cindy, can you tell me?" Harmony asked.

At that moment Lexi came back into the room looking very cute with a fluffy pink dressing gown over the towel that was still wrapped around her middle.

"Hi Lexi, I was just telling Harmony that we are going to hold sorority court soon to decide what to do about Cindy." Ashley told the blind girl before continuing,

"You asked what happened to get rid of Cindy last night Harmony, the short version is that your friends saved you. Lexi heard someone screaming & went to the first floor to get help. Amber, Amy, Britney, Poppy, Rebecca, Taylor, Tiphany & Zara all helped but it was Cassie who got everyone organised & then when they got downstairs Scarla & Summer snuck down to see what was happening. When they got back to the others Heather & I had joined them at which stage Summer told us her plan to save you. Scarla was the one who pulled Cindy off of you, Summer got the cattle prod away from her & then Taylor helped get Cindy secured & removed from the room. That was when we called Jenny to come urgently to help but we had to get those awful things off of your ankles straight away which Lexi managed to do with a little help from Taylor.".

Harmony was amazed that so many of the girls had come to her aid, she felt an enormous wave of gratitude to them all especially Cassie, Lexi, Scarla & Summer who it sounded like were her saviours in chief.

Ashley sounded a little more annoyed as she added,

"The only girls from your floor or the first floor who refused to help were Catalina & Jess, we didn't let Michelle help & we sent Rebecca back to her room once we found out it was Cindy who was involved, but I've questioned all three of them & I'm absolutely certain Cindy was working alone & that nobody else had helped her at all." Ashley finished.

There was a long few moments of silence, Harmony didn't know what to say so she just lay there feeling very thankful & holding Summer's hand & then Lexi's too once the blind girl sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Is there anything else you want to ask or want to say Harmony before we hold court?" Ashley asked.

When Harmony shook her head Lexi turned to Ashley & asked if she could have a quick word, the two girls went into the bathroom & after a whispered conversation Ashley handed a pledge robe threw the door to Lexi before she left the girls alone. A couple of minutes later all three remaining girls were sat on the bed talking to Harmony when there was a knock on the door,

"Don't panic, it's for me." Lexi said immediately as Scarla leapt up.

The Canadian girl felt her way over to the door which she then opened enough for a hand to reach through & hand her a bottle of something Harmony couldn't see. After thanking the unseen girl Lexi asked Summer to help her with something in the bathroom & a few seconds later the sound of running water drifted into the bedroom.

Summer returned & helped Harmony out of her night dress before very gently taking off her gel bra, seeing the surprised look on Scarla's face Summer explained,

"Jenny said last night that it would be a good idea for Harmony to have a warm relaxing bath this morning so Lexi's running her one now with lots of bubble bath.".

Harmony ached a bit as she followed Summer into the bathroom & when Lexi said it was ready the girls helped her step carefully into the water. As she lay back Harmony found the beautifully warm foamy water felt wonderful & seemed to calm all of her sore points. She just lay there with her eyes closed for several minutes while the other two girls sat on the edge of the bath chatting to each other & to Scarla who had set up her chair in the doorway so that she could talk to the others whilst still making sure nobody else could get near Harmony.

After around ten minutes Summer moved to stand by Harmony's head so that she could wash her hair. The punk looking girl was actually very gentle & when she had Harmony's hair clean she gave her a fantastic head massage. Once Summer had finished Lexi took a flannel & a bottle of liquid soap so that she could start to wash the injured girl. She started with the least interesting bits like her feet, lower legs, stomach, arms, under arms & neck before handing Harmony the flannel so that she could wash her own face & ears. Then with extreme care Lexi started to clean Harmony's breasts, both girls realised that in other circumstances this could be quite an erotic act but with the cuts & bruises that covered this particular pair of 34c globes there was nothing fun about it.

Harmony did however enjoy the next bit as she turned over to allow Lexi to wash her backside, she thought that the Canadian girl spent longer than was strictly necessary rubbing her ass cheeks but as it felt good she certainly had no complaints. This only left Harmony's upper thighs & pussy but as they were likely to be very delicate that day Lexi decided it would be best to hand Harmony the flannel again so that she could carefully clean herself.

Once she was clean Lexi & Summer helped Harmony out of the bath & gently dried her, Lexi took her back & Summer her front. When they were satisfied that this was done they swopped places so Lexi could gently help her get the gel bra back on & Summer could put her hair back into its usual ponytail.

Scarla had tried to keep her eyes away from Harmony's almost naked body but that became impossible when Summer & Lexi helped their naked friend onto the bed & laid her flat on her back wearing just the gel bra. Summer handed Lexi one of the bottles of cream Jenny had given them & took the other herself so that they could tend to the naked girl's bruises. Lexi took her stomach & arms whilst Summer took her thighs. Both girls took great care as they massaged the ointment into every little cut but despite this they still made Harmony take a sharp intake of breath a few times as the cold cream came into contact with her sore skin.

Scarla was disturbed to find herself a little aroused by watching two pretty girls rubbing cream all over their cute naked friend so she turned her chair to face away from them which meant nobody saw Summer lather up her fingers & oh so gently tickle the cream into the inside of Harmony's slightly moist pussy.

The sorority President's office was very full for the sorority court hearing but Ashley had insisted on holding the meeting in there as she didn't want to make public some of the more disgusting details of Cindy's attack on Harmony. Taylor had collected some extra chairs from the party room which were now crowded around the desk.

Usually there would be seven members of the court to decide any case, the sorority president & her two vice presidents, two second year representatives & two first year representatives but on this occasion the sororities lawyer Helen would be joining the group as this was an extreme case. Ashley had stood Michelle down from the court for this hearing as she was friends with Cindy & she had decided that Rachel was the most suitable third year to take her place. Zara was one of the second year reps along with Summer but the latter had wanted to stay with Harmony so had nominated Poppy to take her place. Ashley had agreed to that change as she felt it was a good idea to have the pledges represented as after all it was one of them who had been attacked. As the first years hadn't picked their reps for the year yet Ashley had selected Cassie & Tiphany to join the panel, Cassie because she was friends with Harmony & Tiphany as she seemed the best candidate of those who had put themselves forward for the second place.

Ashley was seated behind her desk with empty seats to either side of her, the one on the left for Taylor & on her right for Helen the lawyer. Sat opposite her was Rachel who had Poppy to her right & Tiphany to her left. This left Zara at one end of the table between Taylor & Poppy with Cassie at the opposite end between Helen & Tiphany. Apart from the computer that was on the table in front of where Taylor would be sat all the other equipment that would usually be on that desk had been moved to shelves behind Ashley's side of the table. Ashley had also placed a clipboard, paper & a pen on the desk ready for each of the girls to use.

A few minutes after the others were seated & had started to chat to each other about nothing in particular they heard the sound of the house's doorbell which meant Helen must have arrived. Shortly after that Ashley was surprised when she saw a far younger woman than she had expected enter the room with Taylor, the woman looked around with a warm smile then turned to face Ashley,

"Hi Girls, Helen is in court this morning so she's asked me to fill in. My name's Chantelle Harper & I'm one of her associates. I'm a former ZSO girl myself so I'm already familiar with all of the sororities rules & legal documents as I was head of my chapter's sorority court for two years.".

Ashley took this change in her stride & stood to shake hands with Chantelle before inviting her to come around the desk & sit down. As the lawyer passed Cassie the first year girl looked her over, there was something about this woman that seemed very familiar to her but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She looked to be aged in her mid twenties, she had blonde hair that hung half way down her back, a nice pair of 34c breasts & a very pretty face.

With everyone seated Ashley started by explaining what had happened the night before, she read out the evidence that she had gathered from Scarla, Summer, Lexi & Harmony before telling everyone what she had witnessed herself. She then asked Taylor, Zara & Cassie to describe the events that they had witnessed too.

Once all of their statements had been presented Ashley said they should pause for a brief break so she went with Zara to get drinks for everyone. That was when Cassie slipped Chantelle a note saying,

"I like your sister.",

Chantelle smiled back before handing the paper back with more writing below Cassie's,

"Cool! How's she doing? She said that she was being called back as a reserve.",

Cassie turned the paper over & added the words,

"Three more pledges will get a place in the sorority, Lexi's currently second but quite a way ahead of fourth. I've been helping her in the tasks she couldn't do alone because of her sight.",

Chantelle smiled again when she read this & added to the note one last time,

"Cool, I'm glad to hear that she's doing well, is she getting on well with the other girls, just nod or shake in reply. Oh and don't tell the others yet that I'm her sister, I'm curious to see if any of them figure it out.".

As Ashley & Zara returned Cassie read the last note quickly, screwed it up & tossed it into the bin before nodding & smiling at Chantelle which the Canadian girl understood to mean Lexi was popular & happy, she smiled back at Cassie on realising that.

When everyone was settled Ashley moved the plasma screen down from the shelf behind her desk, she connected it with a lead to the computer & started to play the security video of what had happened the night before. Not everyone would be able to see the screen no matter where she placed it so along with Chantelle & Taylor she watched the computer screen instead. Every so often Ashley pressed the key on the computer that fast forwarded the footage but she didn't mute the sound, she found a lot of Cindy's comments & threats to be totally vile but to reach a decision the court had to know everything.

When the screen showed Scarla, Summer & Taylor capturing Cindy the video ended & Ashley moved the screen back to its shelf before addressing the silent girls around her,

"I know that video was distressing & I'm sorry if it upset any of you but for us to do our job today you had to know exactly what did happen last night as well as what would have happened if some of you hadn't saved Harmony. Firstly I must ask you to please keep what you just saw a secret, some of the details are not things that the rest of the house know & for Harmony's sake I want to keep it that way.".

Everyone agreed to do this so Ashley continued,

"Firstly I'm going to tell you all a couple of decisions that I've made before we decide what to do about Cindy. Lexi will be given 25 points in the pledge challenge for being brave & quick thinking enough to let us know something was happening despite the danger that she might have been putting herself in by doing it. Cassie, you will receive some sort of reward too along with Scarla & Summer for being the ones who got everyone organised & saving Harmony. I'm not sure what the reward will be yet, but we'll think of something.".

Ashley paused as the other girls applauded Cassie,

"As for Cindy, I would like to propose that she is instantly expelled from the Dolphin Creek chapter of Zeta Sigma Omega, put up your hand if you agree."

Ashley's proposal was met by six hands shooting into the air, Chantelle didn't have a vote so with Ashley herself this made it unanimous.

"I also propose the following..." Ashley made a number of further suggestions all of which were again unanimously agreed

1...45678...13