Sorority Pledge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your new jewellery looks great Harmony! Which is lucky for you as I made some special modifications to it, they cost a lot more than they would have otherwise but you're worth it sweetie! The rings & the chain are permanent! You won't be able to get any of them off without taking a fair amount of your ugly little titties with them! Oh and you'll love the inscription on the pendant, as you can't read it from there I'll tell you what it says, Lesbian Ass Licker!".

As Cindy withdrew her foot she leant forward & spat right in Harmony's face before laughing maniacally & sitting back on her prisoner's stomach. Harmony was trying her best to block out Cindy's cruel taunts as the physical pain was bad enough, but the thought of the piercings & chain being permanent horrified her as she didn't want to spend the rest of her life marked by that humiliating inscription.

When she snapped back to what was happening around her Harmony saw Cindy leaning forward looking right into her eyes,

"That's better, I wanted you to be paying attention before I started this next bit, I'm going to turn your breasts into a pin cushion!" She laughed holding up the first of the drawing pins.

Cindy put her face really close to Harmony's right breast as she pressed the tip of the pin to the smooth skin, carefully she placed the underside of her finger on the flat side of the pin & when she was ready she pushed down hard & enjoyed the feeling of the metal entering the breast. She giggled as Harmony yelped & picked up the second of the pins, she kept her face close as she continued to add more of them & as she did so she kept up a running commentary,

"I hope this hurts! I hope every time I push another pin into you it causes you a lot of pain but if it doesn't hurt too much that's okay as the next bit will hurt like fuck! Oh Harmony you can't even begin to imagine the things I'm going to do to you over the next few years, you really can't but I'll love every last moment of it. Do you remember me telling you that after you fail to get into the house & have to go back home I'll come & find you in whatever gutter you end up in & I'll take you on as my personal assistant & you'll be so desperate for money that you'll agree to work for me even though you know I'm going to spend every day torturing & humiliating you, oh I bet that one hurt!", she laughed as the most recent pin made her victim shriek into her gag.

Harmony felt a stab of pain with every pin that was added but once they were in the throbbing pain in her nipples & the stinging around the cuts Cindy had first made & then pissed on were by far the more noticeable. As she felt another pin pushed in Harmony couldn't help thinking that Cindy really loved the sound of her own voice, she wished the bitch would shut up almost as much as she wished she could get free from this nightmare.

"I've already told you that you are going to be my full time full service toilet once I own you & as you know we'll be starting your training for that in a very big way once I've got all of these lovely pins into you, but I have so many more ideas for tormenting you. When I was at school this cheap little slut tried to steal my boyfriend, I paid two tough girls to hold the slapper down & I paid this fat disgusting girl who must have weighed at least three hundred pounds to sit & fart on her face. She spent half an hour doing that in the middle of the girls locker room during lunch break & by the time the bell went there was quite an audience, the little whore was known as fart face for the last three years of high school, it was so funny! Well I'm going to find the fat girl, I bet she's even more huge by now, I'll get her to not wash for a week & then I'll force you to give her a full body tongue bath! Oh I love the thought of this enormously fat girl laid flat on her stomach with your face shoved between her ginormous arse cheeks! I could film it & post it on line with your real name & everything, oh & I could include a note that if any other fat girl wants to know what it feels like they can hire you for 50 cents an hour!" Cindy laughed again at this thought.

"You probably can't see clearly from this angle but your right breast looks so weird literally covered in metal, I'll let you see once I get the last ten or so of the pins into your left one. Don't worry I'm putting thirty in each tit so they'll both hurt equally, isn't that kind of me!" Cindy said before falling silent for a couple of minutes as she enjoyed Harmony's yelps as the last few pins sank into her flesh.

As she finally climbed off of Harmony's stomach Cindy's stomach growled causing her to laugh at the panicked look this brought about from the girl on the floor. Cindy took a small mirror out of her bag & again knelt over the bound girl,

"Look here, look at your metallic tits!" She laughed at her victim's wide eyed expression of shock.

What Harmony saw was quite literally a sea of metal over her breasts, the round golden heads of the drawing pins were edge to edge so that a large amount of both of her breasts were now invisible. Cindy smiled at her handiwork but she might have been slightly less happy if she knew that whilst the pins were now causing a dull ache there were other areas of pain that were causing Harmony far more discomfort.

After she put the mirror back into the bag Cindy turned & moved to kneel right next to the side of Harmony's head, she again pinched her victim's nose shut forcing her to open her mouth to try & draw in air past the ball gag. Cindy giggled at the look of fear this caused before gently removing the ball gag & holding it between two fingers before tossing it into her bag. As she wiped her hands clean on Harmony's hair & the prone girl drew in deep breaths & flexed her jaw to try & remove the stiffness the gag had caused, Cindy told her,

"In case you were wondering I'm not feeling sorry for you or anything, I was only gentle when removing the gag as it would have been hard to explain if you lost too many teeth & I want the pleasure of removing a couple myself! Now that your mouth is available again you will only speak when I tell you to & you will address me as Queen Cindy.".

Harmony could see something cylindrical in Cindy's left hand but as the evil blonde moved to squat over her face again she lost sight of the object so couldn't work out what it was. Cindy had been laughing at her own comment but as she fell silent again & her ass hovered just inches above her face Harmony was concentrating again on what was happening.

"Now whore there's something pretty nasty I want to do to you but I'm going to give you a choice, you don't have to let me do it. I want you to beg me to do a really massive fart right into your mouth, but if you'd prefer I could put on my heels & stamp on you, after all that fall you're going to have could easily break a couple of your ribs! So it's your choice but which ever you choose I want you to beg very convincingly for it or else!".

Harmony gave an audible gulp, she didn't even slightly want either of these options but she knew which she was going to pick. Whilst Cindy farting in her mouth would taste revolting & both the act itself & being made to beg for it would be extremely humiliating, having her ribs stamped on would hurt a lot & she had heard that broken ribs were incredibly painful, so both girls knew that she wouldn't choose that option.

With a look of disgust & sheer humiliation that nobody saw Harmony forced herself to say in as convincing a voice as she could muster,

"Please Queen Cindy, please allow me the privilege of tasting your delicious perfume like farts! Please allow your worthless slave to be of use to your fabulous bottom. You're so superior to me that it would be a privilege to serve you in any way you wish!".

The utter embarrassment of being forced to say that was bad enough for Harmony but the delighted laughter from her tormentor just compounded her misery,

"Trust me this is not going to taste or smell like perfume, but you do definitely deserve it! As for being of use to my fabulous bottom give it a few minutes & your mouth will be full of uses for it, or should I say from it!" Cindy cackled.

Cindy pressed her asshole tightly against Harmony's mouth before ordering the trapped girl to make a seal around it. As she felt lips surround her rose bud she laughed again before letting out a very loud fart which was quickly followed by two more lower sounding but longer lasting ones. The taste was so bad it made Harmony's eyes water & it made her cough but far from feeling sympathy this just added to Cindy's enjoyment.

"Ah that felt good! I don't think I'm even going to need to take the laxative I brought with me, after a couple of good hard orgasms I'll be ready to give you a truly enormous treat!" Cindy mocked through her now uncontrollable laughter.

Cindy lifted her butt breaking the seal with Harmony's mouth before sliding back & pressing her asshole to her slave's nose. Laughing as she let out yet another loud fart right up Harmony's nose Cindy almost sang she was so happy,

"Before you get my chocolate I think you need a healthier snack, so it's time for you to eat my peach!".

Harmony was about to stick out her tongue but all of a sudden she felt an incredible pain on her left breast which made her scream into the pussy that pressed against her mouth.

"Oo I liked that, tell you what, keep your slutty little tongue still for a minute I want to see how far your screams can push me!" She laughed before putting the cattle prod against the metal on her right breast, pressing it & loudly moaning at the vibration Harmony's scream again caused under her.

For the next few minutes the prod met Harmony's thighs, her stomach, the sides of her ass, her arms & her breasts several more times & every time she let out an ear piercing scream right into her torturer's pussy. Cindy even tried shocking the metal disk that hung between the chain attached to the rings on her victim's nipples to see how well the metal conducted the electricity & whilst it did clearly hurt Harmony her scream was far less violent & therefore far less satisfying for Cindy.

After ten minutes Cindy was as horny as she could ever remember being & was desperate to cum so she told Harmony to get to work with her tongue. Less than thirty seconds later her juices flooded the in pained girl's mouth & when Cindy had got her breath back she told her victim to do it again but slower this time.

This time as Harmony licked her Cindy used the cattle prod on her again, every thirty seconds or so she zapped the prone girl which meant her tongue stopped for a few seconds as the vibrations of her scream thrilled the vindictive girl above her instead. When she knew she was nearing the peak of ecstasy again Cindy leant forward & for the first time slid the cattle prod between Harmony's pussy lips saying,

"Oh yeah, lick me bitch! Oh get that filthy lezzy tongue of yours as far into my cunt as you can, oh yeah! Oh that's it you nasty little toilet mouth, oh keep licking me!".

Seconds later as Cindy screeched out the biggest orgasm of her life she pressed down hard on the cattle prod sending pain like Harmony had never felt burning through her pussy & as she came harder than she ever had before she shouted,

"Oh fuck that's good! Ah yeah! You should have obeyed me you disgusting little whore & in a few seconds when I'm shitting right into your mouth you'll wish that you'd got down on your hands & knees & kissed my fabulous ass the very first time we met!".

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 33: Screams in the Dark

One moment Lexi was warm & comfortable in the soft bed in guest room 1, the next she was sat bolt upright listening intently, fully awake. Was that a scream somewhere in the house she'd just heard? or was it just in her dream? She wasn't sure & didn't want to wake the other girls for no reason so she slid out of the bed & crept to the bedroom door, grabbing her white mobility cane from its hook as she did so. As she slipped into the hallway she realised she hadn't needed to climb over anyone to get out of bed, but hadn't Harmony been sleeping to her right between her & the edge of the bed? She was sure she had been, that was weird.

She moved silently to the foot of the stairs that led to the first floor & stopped dead, frozen for just a second with sheer terror, she hadn't dreamt the scream she knew that now as she heard the sound again, a shriek of pure agony from somewhere in the basement. She had no intension of staying there & waiting to see what happened next, whoever was down there needed help & what if whoever was causing so much pain came upstairs? She was just feet from the top of the basement steps & her lack of sight meant she wouldn't see them coming.

Lexi sprinted up to the first floor not caring how loud her footsteps were, she ran headlong to the right & hammered on the door she thought was Cassie's & called out for help. Within a few seconds a shocked looking Cassie opened her door & almost immediately a couple more doors opened,

"Quick you've got to help me!" Lexi blurted out,

"Something awful's happening downstairs, someone's in the basement & their screaming like they're being tortured or something." She rapidly explained.

"What? Are you sure?" Cassie asked sounding surprised but as the blonde first year hurried past the blind girl & stopped at the top of the stairs the scream sounded again far below them.

Cassie turned to Amy & Tiphany who had also come out of their rooms to see what all the banging was about & exclaimed,

"Fuck! She's right. We need help, I'll wake everyone on this floor, Amy use the intercom to get the rest of the pledges up here, tell them to run. Tiph get Scarla, Zara, Ashley & Taylor & hurry!".

Poppy hurried out of Cassie's room whilst Britney & Rebecca emerged from their own rooms almost immediately but Cassie got no response from Cindy or Heather's rooms, about thirty seconds later Amber appeared out of breath at the top of the stairs,

"What's happening?" She gasped,

"Is Harmony with you?" Lexi asked sounding worried,

"No, it's just me." Amber replied.

Before anyone could explain what was happening to the newcomers Tiphany ran back down the stairs followed by Scarla & Zara,

"Taylor, Ashley & Heather are coming, aren't we a few people short though?" she asked looking around at the others,

"I buzzed Catalina & Jess over the intercom but Catalina told me to fuck off & stop disturbing her sleep, we can't find Cindy or Harmony." Amy answered.

"Girls, does anyone have any kind of weapon? or a torch?" Cassie's question caused a few of the first years to scurry back to their rooms & Scarla to run back upstairs,

Lexi folded her cane in half & used the cord at its top to tie it in place before she turned to Cassie,

"Someone can use my cane, with it tied like this it's pretty solid.".

Taylor got down to the first floor at the same time as the others returned, Britney, Rebecca & Tiphany each had a torch, Britney also had a softball bat, Rebecca a nightstick & Scarla a hockey stick. Summer arrived a few seconds later with a tennis racquet in one hand & two pairs of handcuffs in the other, seeing the puzzled look a couple of the girls gave the handcuffs she explained,

"I heard someone shout that a girl was being attacked, well if we stop whoever's doing it we'll need to restrain them won't we.".

For the benefit of the latecomers Cassie explained what was happening before quickly organising them all,

"We've heard someone screaming in the basement, we don't know who's screaming or who's making them scream but we've got to find out. Amy stay here with Lexi. Rebecca & Tiphany go to the foot of the first floor stairs & if you see anyone coming up from the basement apart from one of us run up to Amy's room, lock the four of you in & phone the police, Tiph take Lexi's cane just in case. The rest of us are going to the basement, we don't want to alert whoever's down there that we're coming so those of you who take the torches need to keep them aimed at the floor. Amber take the softball bat, Summer your tennis racquet, Poppy the hockey stick & I'll have the nightstick, Scarla can you grab a pool cue from the games room on the way down?" She asked,

"Yeah, sure." Scarla replied immediately with a confident look,

"That leaves Britney, Taylor & Zara with the torches then. We can't wait any longer for Ashley & Heather, when they get here send them to get pool cues too & ask them to wait with Rebecca & Tiphany on the ground floor." Cassie instructed.

Taylor thought as the most senior girl there that she ought to take charge but Cassie seemed to be so calm & confident that there was no need to change anything.

The girls hurried down to the ground floor in silence leaving Rebecca & Tiphany at the foot of the stairs looking a little nervous, as the other seven reached the top of the stairs that led to the basement they heard another shriek of pain followed by another sound that they couldn't identify. As they were about to start the descent towards who knew what Scarla put an arm out to stop the others before whispering,

"There's a light on down there, the rest of you wait here for a minute while I sneak down & find out what we're up against.".

Before she could move however Cassie shook her head & whispered that one of the other girls with a weapon should go with her in case she was spotted, Summer instantly volunteered so the pair of them crept down into the darkness. A few of the girls were surprised that Summer had so readily put herself forward as she didn't look that strong & didn't seem to be one of the more assertive girls in the house but a few seconds later all any of them were thinking about was their hope that the duo would remain unseen.

About two minutes later the five girls at the top of the stairs held their collective breath as they saw someone ever so quietly climbing the staircase towards them but then the tension lifted as they realised that it was just Scarla & Summer returning. As the pair put their heads together & whispered something before turning to the rest of the group Cassie noticed that they appeared to be almost identical in height.

Ashley & Heather arrived just as Summer turned to address the others very quietly,

"Ashley I'll explain what's going on in a second but I need you to trust me for a minute first,",

Ashley nodded & made a hand gesture that seemed to indicate she was happy for Summer to continue,

"Okay then, Ashley please could you take Rebecca upstairs & lock her in her room & then come back with the key to one of the spare rooms on the first floor. Heather please go & head off Michelle, tell her Ashley says to stay in her room, she'll believe you as everyone knows your sleeping with Ash. Britney please could you go & get Lexi from upstairs & bring her down here because I think we'll need her help with something down there.".

The girls around her gave Summer very quizzical looks but when Scarla nodded her agreement Ashley shrugged & hurried over to Rebecca & took her upstairs. This triggered movement from the others she had given instructions to as they seemed to think that if the sorority president was following the strawberry blonde's instructions then they should do so to.

"The rest of you we have a change of plans, forget the torches they'll just get in the way. Amber & Tiphany take the pool cues & wait at the top of the stairs in case she tries to make a run for it. The rest of us are splitting into two teams, team 1 is Cassie with the nightstick, Zara the softball bat & Poppy the hockey stick, you're our back up, follow us down the stairs but when we slip into the room to catch the attacker you follow us in but go left when we go right. Taylor I need you & Scarla on my team but weapons will get in the way, we'll only have my tennis racquet.". Summer paused as weapons were picked up, put down or exchanged & the girls moved to stand by those they were grouped with.