Soul Belongings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits looked too natural to be fake. As with most men, breasts held a fascination with him, though only as long as they were real. Fake breasts always seemed too perfect to him, unnatural, and that always turned him off. He also hated the idea of what women went through to get them; the invasive surgery and the unnecessary health risks, it just seemed so needless. He really hated the idea that women with fake breasts might not be as sensitive to his touch, he always wanted to provide as much pleasure as possible. He wanted to caress thewoman, not a couple of water balloons stuck to her chest. Yes, naturally large boobs were a turn on, but he liked all sizes as long as they were real. Julie’s tits were outstanding and he couldn’t take his eyes off them. They were truly magnificent. They were very large, looked so soft, and without a bra, her nipples seemed to be proudly exhibiting themselves beneath her tank top.

“Have an interesting thought, Dearie?” Julie said breaking him out of his trance.

“Huh?” Roger replied.

Julie pointed at his crotch, and Roger realized he had a massive hard-on. He looked down and saw his shorts were tented and it was obvious by what. Being so deep in his own world and the general feeling of pleasure he felt from the weed had caused him not to notice until now.

“Oh my God!” Miranda said with her eyes bulging and breaking out into hysterical laughter.

Roger’s face turned a deep shade of crimson. “I am so sorry…” he began.

Julie placed her hand on Roger’s knee. “Don’t be, Honey. Believe me I’m flattered! I didn’t think it was possible for me to get a young man aroused anymore.”

“What do you mean? You’re beautiful.” Roger said

Now Julie blushed. “That is nice of you to say, but I know I’m no longer the youth I was. I’m pushing forty as it is.”

“You’re kidding me.” Roger said. “I wouldn’t have believed you were much older than thirty.”

Julie beamed. “Well, mister, you sure know how to make a girl feel pretty.” She glanced at his crotch again, “If you have a girlfriend she’s a lucky woman.”

“Nah, no girlfriend,” Roger said a bit dejectedly. Miranda’s face turned somber as she studied her fingernails, Julie looked curious.

“Why not?” Julie asked.

“I’ve never had much luck with women.” Roger said. “I’m not the best looking guy, not that athletic, just sort of average you know?” Roger was an inch shy of six feet in height, he had brown hair and brown eyes, he was in good shape and his body had some muscular build, but he wasn’t exceptionally well toned.

“I think you are very handsome, Roger.” Julie said. Then an inquisitive look came over her. “Don’t tell me you’re a virgin?”

Roger laughed. “No nothing like that, I have had girlfriends and we’ve been intimate and all but I never felt like I had found the right person to be with. I mean I cared about the girls I’ve had sex with but I have never found someone I was totally into. It’s hard to explain, but even when I was with them, I still felt this sense of loneliness, something that I don’t think I’d feel if I was with the right person. I always felt like there was something missing…I don’t know sometimes I think that there’s something wrong with me and I am not good enough to find the person that is right for me.”

“Wow, Roger,” Miranda spoke up, “I know exactly what you mean! I’ve had a couple boyfriends that I’ve…had sex with, but it was never as good as I thought it would be. I thought that I loved them, but I have never been with someone that didn’t make me feel exactly like you said: like I was still alone. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with me that I can’t truly connect with someone and it makes me feel very lonely.” Now it was her turn to blush. “I can’t believe I’m talking about this.”

“Nonsense,” Julie said, “everyone in this room cares about everyone else, and there need be no embarrassment over anything, like you said we can tell each other anything! No one will judge you; we will only support you, because that’s what friends do.”

“She’s right, Sis,” Roger said, all of a sudden his feelings had bubbled to the surface. He looked at his sister and felt how deep his affection ran for her. He had an uncontrollable desire to let all his emotions out. “For as long as I can remember it’s always been you and me, Mom and Dad were hardly ever there for us, not in the way it mattered, I know my life would not have been half as nice if it hadn’t been for you, it certainly would have been a great deal lonelier. You’ve been my little sister but you have also been my best friend, at times my only friend. When we were little and you had a bad dream it was me you came to for comfort, and it always made me feel proud you chose me and I could be there for you. At times I had bad dreams of my own, or problems I didn’t know how to handle, and it was always a relief that I could come to you. We have always looked out for each other and told each other everything. We never kept secrets between us before, and now I feel bad that we’ve started to. We started drifting apart when I went to college, I know, but I don’t want to lose what we had. I want to be able to talk to you about my life, about anything, and I want you to do the same with me. I love you Miranda!”

Tears streamed down Miranda’s face. She got up and came toward Roger. He stood up when he saw her coming. “Oh Roger, I love you too! I’m so glad you’ve told me this. You are the best brother I could have ever asked for! Part of the reason I chose to go to the same college as you is because I have missed you so much! You’ve always kept an eye out for me and protected me, I love you so much.” Roger gave his sister a big hug and she returned it just as strong, both of them with tears in their eyes, Julie too for that matter. She got up and joined the hug. Roger felt wonderful being able to express the love he felt for his sister, and was amazed at how after only a few hours of having known her, he also felt love for Julie. They finally broke their group hug and returned to their seats.

“Don’t worry about not having found right person. There is nothing wrong with either of you.” Julie said, addressing Roger and Miranda. “You will eventually find that person you connect with.” A wistful look appeared in Julie’s eyes. “I did once and it was wonderful.”

“What happened?” Miranda asked. “You aren’t together anymore?”

“No, he passed away a few years ago.” Julie said sadly.

“Oh, no! I am sorry Julie. How did it happen?”

“I told you about it. He died of cancer.”

“No, you told us your father…” Miranda trailed off as it dawned on her what Julie was implying. “You don’t mean…?”

“Yes, my father and I were lovers.” Julie said succinctly. Roger’s and Miranda’s jaws dropped open. “You said I could tell you anything, right?”

“Yes, of course.” Roger said, “I’m sorry, it was just a bit shocking. Of course you can tell us anything. We’re your friends.”

“How did it happen, did your father molest you?” Miranda asked.

Julie smiled. “No. No, definitely not, my father was the gentlest man in the world. I seduced him.” Once again Roger and Miranda were shocked, but they tried to hide it better. Julie frowned, “Most of the time when you hear about an incestuous relationship it’s a sick and twisted thing because the motivation behind it isn’t love, but power. An older and dominant family member takes advantage of a younger and weaker one simply because they can. The fact that they can have power over that person is what really turns them on, not any actual love they had for them. If they really loved that person, they wouldn’t molest them because they know it would be hurting them. It’s wrong and it’s abusive.

“But sometimes, on rate occasions, family members who sincerely love each other and are very close feel a need, a burning hunger, to explore their love and be as intimate with each other as possible. When it happens that way, when the people involved are adults and able to make adult decisions, when it’s consensual, and mutually desired, it can be a wonderful thing,” Julie’s eyes glazed over bit, “a truly remarkable thing.”

Julie stared off into space for a moment, Roger and Miranda stared at Julie still in shock by her revelation. “It’s a long story about what happened between my father and me, I’m sure you wouldn’t want to hear it.” Julie said.

Roger was very intrigued and admittedly wanted to hear more about this fascinating woman’s life, but he didn’t want to sound too eager, not in front of Miranda who might consider him rude, or even worse, perverted. It floored Roger when Miranda insisted that Julie continue, “Please Julie,” she said, “if you don’t mind I would really like to hear it.” Miranda’s big blue eyes seemed to sparkle in a way Roger never saw before.

Julie smiled and placed her hand on top of Miranda’s gently rubbing it. “It all started with my sister though, she was the first one in my family I had sex with.” Roger had finally managed to get the bulge in his pants to go down when Julie began her story and just like that he was instantly erect again. He felt bad for getting a hard-on from Julie’s sharing of a personal part of her life, but he couldn’t help being aroused by the idea of her and her sister, especially if she looked anything like Julie. He grabbed a pillow and placed it on his lap, pretending he was just using it to lean on.

“Your sister?” Miranda asked breathlessly.

“Yes.” Answered Julie, “When I was eighteen my older sister, Janine, came back home to live with us for a short time. She was twenty-two and had just finished college. She all ready had a job lined up as a legal secretary, but the position didn’t start for a couple of months and she couldn’t afford a place to live until she started work. My father said he would be happy for her to come back home until her job opened up. Our father was such a dear sweet man, entirely devoted to his children. When I was six, our mother had left us, and it had given us all deep emotional scars. Since that time, my father went out of his way to let us know he would always be there for us whenever we needed him, we all depended a great deal on each other during those hard times, and became especially close.

“Janine and I had to share a room like we did when we were younger. With Janine back there were four of us living in the house, my father, my brother Jack, Janine, and myself, and we only had three bedrooms.

“It was nice having my older sister back home. I really admired her and always wished I could be more like her. She was smart, funny, and pretty. She had long auburn hair, deep azure eyes, and red cherry lips. She also had long beautiful legs, a full bosom and she was tall, about five feet ten inches. I am the shortest in my family, I’m five foot five.

“Janine and I could talk about girl things and borrow each other’s clothes, and just have fun together. But one thing was strange. She kept remarking about how much I had developed and how beautiful I had become, I mean she said it all the time. She was always hugging me and giving me massages and she stared at my tits a lot.” Roger deliberately stared into Julie’s eyes. He would have blushed but his face was all ready red. Julie continued on with her story, and as she did, she got a far away look in her eyes as if she was going into a trance. She went into explicit detail as she retold the events of her younger days as if she was reliving them. Roger and Miranda were an attentive audience and became engrossed in the story as Julie transported them to a time in her life close to twenty years ago.

* * *

One day I was in my room getting dressed and Janine came in. I was topless and only in my panties. Janine just stared at me. “Is everything was all right?” I asked. She just broke down crying.

“I need to tell you something.” She said through her tears. I went and sat on my bed and patted the place next to me indicating she should sit next to me. She timidly complied.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“While I’ve been away at college I discovered something. I’m into…women. I’m attracted to them.” I was astonished, but I wasn’t upset or anything, our father raised us to be open to new ideas and to accept others no matter how they lived or what they believed, because people had a right to live how they wished as long as they treated other people with that same right. It was just a little shocking because I had never given the thought of two women together much consideration.

“Have you done anything…I mean have you had any relationships?” I asked. Janine nodded. I was surprised to find myself a little aroused when I asked that question.

“I have had intimate relationships with other girls there.” She said. “The experiences I’ve had were so wonderful and I’ve finally figured out the main reason why I’ve always felt that I was different and didn’t fit in with the other girls. I know now, I’m a lesbian. I just don’t know how Dad and Jack will react when I tell them.” She started crying again.

I put my hand on hers. “It might take them a while to digest this, I know I still am, but you know how understanding they are, especially dad, they will be okay with it as long as you’re happy, same with me.”

“I’m happy you’re not totally freaked out about this, Julie, but just for now, I hope we can keep this between you and me.”

“Sure, no problem, it’s up to you when you want to tell anyone, not me.”

“Thanks,” Janine said staring down at the floor. “That’s not even my biggest problem.”

“It’s not?” I asked.

“No,” she said as she looked up and stared at me, her eyes red rimmed and an anguished expression on her face. “Since I’ve been home I’ve been having fantasies about…you. I can’t believe how beautiful you’ve become…I can’t get you out of my mind!” Janine collapsed on the bed crying. “Please forgive me! I know it’s was wrong but I can’t help feeling this way!” Now, I was completely dumbfounded, and a bit nervous, but I was amazed that I was also even more aroused. The idea of not only having sex with a woman but it being my sister seemed incredibly naughty to me and the more forbidden it seemed the more horny I felt.

I hugged Janine as she kept making slurred apologies through her crying. “It’s all right.” I said, and then I did something to show her how all right it was. I placed her hand on my crotch so she could feel the wetness there. She looked at me with astoundment and wonder. A devious smile then spread across her face, a smile I imagine was mirrored in my own. She took me right then and showed me all the joys a woman can bring to another woman. I wasn’t a virgin at the time, but I never had a real orgasm before, with Janine I did. It was the most incredible sex I ever had up to that point.

For the next month Janine and I fucked just about every day, it was wonderful. Too soon, the time came for her to start her new job. She found an apartment close to where she worked and moved out. She promised to still see me as much as possible, but she soon became very involved with her work and she found less and less time to see me. I became lonely without her, and also horny as hell! Janine had introduced me to how good sex could be and I wanted more. I thought about finding a new boyfriend or even a girlfriend, but I realized that what made sex with Janine so good was that I all ready loved and trusted her as my sister, and when we made love it only deepened that bond. The idea that we were having a lesbian and incestuous relationship was also a turn on, the naughtiness of it was also exhilarating and that’s what got me started in it, but as the relationship progressed, we both knew our love was the main thing that made it great. I loved my sister and felt free with her.

I was starving for sex, but if it couldn’t be with someone I loved and I knew loved me, I didn’t want it. That was when I started noticing Jack. He was twenty years old, two years older than me and two years younger than Janine. He was tall, the tallest one of us in the family, he had jet black hair, brown eyes, broad shoulders and a very muscular body. Jack had never gone to college but instead got a job with a landscaping company right out of high school and he still lived at home. He worked outdoors most of the time, was in very nice shape, and very handsome. One day I was feeling particularly horny when Jack came home from work dirty and sweaty. He immediately went to take a shower. I heard him turn the water on and I imagined him naked and full of soap and I couldn’t take it anymore. I got stark naked, went to the bathroom, and got right in the shower with my brother. Jack was totally bewildered but his cock got instantly hard at the sight of me.

“Jack, I need you, I mean Ireally need you.” I said, “But if you think this is wrong I will understand and leave you alone.” Jack just smiled at me and took me in his arms. We fucked for over an hour in the shower and for the rest of that night in my bedroom.

I had found with my brother what I had with my sister, an exciting, intensely thrilling, sexual relationship. It excited both of us that we were doing something considered so forbidden. Jack told me he had been attracted to me for a long time, but he would have never done anything out of fear that even the suggestion of the idea would harm our relationship and harm me. He also told me that he had suspected something was going on between Janine and me, but he didn’t want to intrude in our private business. I was just thrilled that I could now experience the love of my brother the same way I had with my sister.

For a little more than a year my brother and I continued having a sexual relationship. I still occasionally had sex with Janine, but she was so busy with work I seldom saw her. Janine knew what Jack and I were doing, just as Jack knew what Janine and I did and we were all okay with it. The idea of a threesome never came up because Janine was only interested in women, but I on the other hand loved having it both ways. The only one who didn’t know what was going on was our dear father. He let us lead our own lives, only stepping in when he felt we needed him. What he cared most about was just having our company when he could and seeing we were happy.

Jack and I continued to live at home, I enrolled at the junior college majoring in graphic design and Jack continued to work for the landscaping company. Jack’s company was becoming more and more renowned for the good work it did, much of that thanks to Jack, and more successful. Jack was making more money and he finally decided to get a place of his own, on top of that Jack told me he had met a woman and fallen in love. He wanted to be faithful to her so he had to put an end to our sexual relationship. I was heartbroken. What’s more, the last time Janine had come home to visit, she had told me that she too had been seeing a woman, and wanted to be seclusive.

I was totally devastated. With Jack and Janine I felt I had all I needed in my life in regard to romantic love, but I guess they needed more and now I had no one. Once again I considered finding just anyone and having a fuck, but it still all came down to love. The thought of sex without love was worse than not having it at all. I thought that I might find someone, and after a time fall in love with them, but I had known my brother and sister all my life and felt as if they had hurt me, if I couldn’t trust my siblings, how could I trust someone who I had only known for a relatively short time?

When Jack left I was an emotional mess. I was prone to random bouts of crying and loneliness seemed to haunt me. I couldn’t concentrate with school and I felt too wounded to have any social life. I didn’t want to begrudge Jack and Janine their happiness, but I felt betrayed by them as well. They must have felt guilty or at least uncomfortable with the way they left things because they each pretty much stuck to their own lives. They rarely visited us and I never went to see them.

123456...8