Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin smiled, "Soon Pa, soon." He promised. He and Kate chatted a bit more and then hang up.

It was late and Colin and Kate were heading back home when her old supervisor asked them to stay for a special get together he planned. Kate smiled and agreed. The small unit held a ceremony acknowledging Kate for her years of service. Because of her injuries, she had no choice but to step down. Leeson and the others hated that, but at least she was alive. Kate didn't mind. She and Colin had a private ceremony at his family home months ago. She enjoyed being a house wife. As she gave her thank you and fare well speech, Kate smiled at her handsome husband.

Kate addressed her audience, "For over a decade I worked for law enforcement. I must admit as much as I loved my job, at times it was scary. However, I am proud to have been able to help protect people from many dangerous situations. I have done well at many things. I excelled as an agent. For the past year, I've learned how to do things for myself. I started a group to help empower young women. I'm learning patience. Also, I'm learning how to be a wife, and in seven months, I will also learn how to be a Mom.

~~~~~EPILOGUE~~~~~

Grandma, Grandpa, look." four year old Keo Whitefeather yelled. His red hair soaked with sweat as he ran in with a baby garter snake wrapped around his wrist. Kate screamed as Mary laughed. Joseph removed the animal from his grandsons grip.

"Oh my god, did it bite you?" Kate asked checking her son for injuries. Keo had the nerve to look annoyed.

Joseph laughed and told her that the snake was harmless and Keo was fine. A car drove up and rand and Lakota yelled out. Chase and Lana had arrived. Lana walked in, her seven year old son Hunter searching for Keo. The two boys greeted each other and took off. Seeing Kate made her smile and the two greeted each other like long lost sisters. Willow was also excited; both of her new sisters were home.

The boys rushed out to find their dads and uncles talking. Grandpa released the snake. Colin did not have to ask what happened.

Soon, Hunter and Keo took off. The four men talked as Lakota's new girlfriend waked over. The guys went silent. Lakota escorted her inside and introduced her to his mother.

He returned without her, wearing a smile. "Willow liked her. She's OK." He explained. The four sighed, and Joseph laughed. Soon the boys returned with new surprised for their fathers and uncles.

"Daddy, Uncle Colin we found two babies. Can we keep them?" Hunter asked. Chase looked as his oldest son held up a mid-sized bobcat. Standing right beside him holding its sibling was Keo. Chase and Colin stopped.

"Son, put the kitties down." Colin told his son, as Chase repeated the directions to his boy. The bobcat kittens ran back into the woods and the men grabbed their sons. Chief Joseph laughed. "Yes, the Gods answered my prayers. Your boys will drive you insane exactly like you did me and your mother."

Colin and Chase groaned. Meanwhile, Lakota's new girlfriend was helping prepare lunch when a cry interrupted. Willow was up like a shot. She brought the beautiful baby girl to her mom. "Look whose up and wants her Momma." She cooed.

Kate smiled as Kasa reached for her.

Lana laughed, "You know Chase wants a daughter now. She's so cute; I want one too."

Kate laughed, "I just hope she is a lot calmer than Keo. I don't think I can handle two daredevils." Colin came in and Kasa reached for her daddy. Colin smiled and lifted his baby girl from her aunt's hold as her two nephews quickly demanded her attention.

Kate took a moment and watched. Lana stood beside her. "Agent Lane, we did good."

"Yes, we did, Mrs. Whitefeather. Yes, we did." Kate replied. Both women laughed and then joined their family.

THE END