Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat her back down on the sofa and spread her legs apart again. This time it was Julian who placed his head between her thighs.

"Oh yes!" she cried as Julian tongued her pussy. He really was as good as he claimed.

Bart took off his clothing as he watched his siblings. He went to kneel on the sofa beside his sister. Cindy saw Bart approaching, his gigantic cock fully aroused and pointing straight at her. He positioned himself to her left and Cindy knew what was expected of her.

"Suck it," he told her.

She closed her mouth over his monster cock and began sucking on it. Julian stopped for a moment and watched his baby sister inhale his brother's large cock.

"She was a fast learner big brother and now she's an expert cocksucker," Bart told him.

Julian watched as Bart's cock slid in and out of his sister's lush mouth. Cindy then fingered her pussy demanding Julian to continue. The room was silent except for sucking and slurping noises they made.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck," she cried.

Julian sucked hard on her swollen clit sending her over the edge.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned.

Julian lapped up her juices. Bart was right, he thought, she did have the sweetest tasting pussy.

"Come on baby you're not done yet," Bart said.

Cindy got on her knees and continued to suck on Bart's cock. Julian stared as his sister's fantastic behind as he shed his clothes.

"Don't be greedy little brother I want to see what Cindy can do with her mouth," Julian said.

"Show Julian what you can do," Bart told Cindy.

Cindy released Bart and turned around to face Julian. Oh my god, he was as incredible as she thought. His body was big, hairy, and heavily muscled like Bart's. His skin was a bit paler, but still shades darker than her own. His cock was as long as Bart's but just a little bit thicker. Melody was right, he was as big as a horse.

"My brothers have the biggest and most beautiful cocks in the world," she said. She grabbed Julian's throbbing member and encircled its head with her mouth.

Julian could have never imagined that his baby sister, his princess, would be sucking his cock. Christ she was good at it too, he thought, as her mouth moved upon it. He looked over at Bart, who gave him a wicked grin. He then grabbed her curvy hips and slid his cock into their sister. Julian felt Cindy's moan travel through his member. Bart began to ride her from behind, giving her long slow thrusts.

This was such a twisted sight, Julian thought, but it was also the most erotic thing he ever saw. I wonder how much farther we can take this, was the thought in Bart's mind. Oh this was so deliciously wicked thought Cindy. Her two big, no very big, brothers had both their cocks inside her and it felt so good.

For the second time in less than 10 minutes Cindy felt another orgasm grip her body. "Harder Bart. Fuck me harder," she cried.

Bart granted her request and slammed his cock against her ass. "Look how eager Cindy is for cock big brother," he told Julian.

Julian looked down at Cindy's pleasure filled face. He could hardly wait for his turn to fuck her.

"Oh god. Oh yes! Yes!" she cried when her climax hit.

Bart pulled out of her, his dick still fully aroused. Cindy collapsed onto the sofa. A few moments passed and Cindy felt two sets of hands take hold of her and turn her onto her back. She looked up at her brothers and saw that their cocks were still fully erect. She already came twice and neither one of them found their release yet. Cindy sense a long night ahead of her. They switched places so that Julian now was between her thighs and Bart was near her head. Julian slowly sank his equally massive cock into her pussy.

"Princess you're so tight," Julian told her.

"Oh my god Julian, I can't believe you're fucking me," she squealed.

Cindy watched as his thick member slide in and out of her.

"You like that don't you darling?" Bart said. "You love having your big brothers service your pussy."

"Yes I want you both. I've always wanted you two," Cindy told them, her voice dripping with lust.

She took hold of Bart's cock and shoved it in her mouth.

Julian groaned as he thrust himself into his sister's hot wet cunt. This whole night was turning out better than he imagined. She gave in so easily to their desires; he wondered how much more she would be willing to do. He knew for sure his hunger for her will not be slacked tonight. Her body was a feast that he just barely sampled and he planned to gorge himself on her.

"Julian I'm cumming!" Cindy cried after releasing Bart's cock.

"Fuck I'm close too," Bart said.

"Cum into my mouth," Cindy told him and he did just that.

Within seconds Julian felt Cindy's hot pussy squeeze him tight. He instantly shot his cum deep within her.

Cindy groaned as she felt her brothers fill her with their cum, Julian in her pussy and Bart down her throat.

"I can't believe that we just did that," Cindy said when she caught her breath.

Her brothers were now sitting on either side of her, both sweating with exertion.

"Oh baby sister the night has just started. There are many more things that we're going to do to you," Bart promised.

"Many many more things," Julian repeated with a smile.

To be continued...