Southern Cheerleader's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well tough shit we are," stated Maria who hurriedly and with purpose grabbed her things. Brooke followed Maria's lead grabbed her stuff and they both started walking towards the wooded path.

Brooke looked over at Maria and said, "Don't worry Maria they're just getting their kicks, they don't mean any harm."

As they left Maria yelled back at them that she had every intention of reporting them to the park ranger. Mozby started laughing while Danielle joined in with her own cackle.

Mozby cupping his mouth with his hands yelled after the two girls, "Hey, news flash: there are no rangers up here anymore. Sorry to disappoint you but the state budget being what it is and all..."

Maria's stomach fell when she heard this but she was determined to protect Brooke and knew the best thing for both of them was to quickly get out of there. She felt she could read these two wanderers a little better than Brooke.

Then Maria heard a noise and looking towards Brooke saw Mozby come up from behind grabbing Brooke hard by the waist. He then started running down the opposite path towards the abandoned quarry house. Maria was totally taken by surprise at this and was speechless. Brooke started kicking but Mozby had a good grip off her and tamed her attempts finally putting her over his shoulder.

Maria started to scream out but just as she started Danielle came up to her from behind and knocked her down to the forest floor. Maria was mad as hell but when she got up to confront Danielle, she was staring into an 8" buck knife. Danielle getting in her face said, "Shut your fuckin trap and start moving, bitch!" Danielle grabbed her hair from the back of her head and pushed her towards the abandoned decrepit quarry house. Maria was paralyzed with fear and did exactly what she was told.

Once inside the walls of the quarry house Maria could see Brooke pleading with Mozby. Behind them in the corner was an old mattress. Mozby was just staring at Brooke with a big shit-eating grin that gave Maria chills. Mozby started pushing Brooke towards the mattress but she resisted his attempts and broke the grip of his hand on her arm. Maria again felt bad for her beautiful friend and at the same time a thought crossed her mind that she felt ashamed of. She was happy for once not to be prettier than Brooke.

Danielle came up from behind her and told Maria that if they didn't cooperate bad things were going to happen. Danielle reaching around the front of Maria put the knife up against her neck, and while squeezing her left breast emphasized that they both should do everything asked of them or else. With the dull side of the blade Danielle then acted as if she were cutting her throat.

Maria then heard Danielle say ever so quietly as if in a trance, "Wow, did we hit the jackpot with Barbie!" Staring at Brooke, Danielle was reminded of all the pretty blonde cheerleaders at her High School. They seemed to have all the power whether it was power over the boys, the other girls in school or even the teachers. They always seemed to get their way and Danielle felt powerless amongst them. She now wanted to exact her revenge.

This was all so surreal for Maria and she wondered if this were really happening. She looked around and could see the remains of a once vibrant quarry office. Looking up she could see the tall trees and the heavy canopy of green along with the birds chirping as if it were just another day. She desperately looked around for some escape from this hellhole but there appeared to be no easy route out.

Maria then saw Mozby put his hands on Brooke's top. He started trying to rip the material in two but because the top was heavy lira it wouldn't rip. He got more and more frustrated and kept trying harder and harder thrashing Brooke to and fro. She was being whipped unmercifully from side to side. Maria wanted to look away but for some reason couldn't. Maria thought about what an idiot Mozby was when all he had to do is lift the top over her head but it was obvious he was trying to be macho.

For some reason Moby continued trying to rip the fabric thrashing Brooke side to side. Brooke holding on to his forearms was trying to say something but the indignation of what was happening forced her silence. She was trying to balance herself but Mozby was thrashing her around too hard and eventually was holding her up just by the strength of her lycra sport top. It was terrible to see her being humiliated like this in front of everyone but Maria noticed a tingle in her abdomen. Maria thought that it was just that she was nervous and that everyone handled things differently and this was just her way of dealing with the stress of the situation. Sort of like the people that laugh when they get really nervous.

Danielle resting her chin from behind on Maria's shoulder was enjoying Mozby's activities. She was breathing heavily and Maria could smell the strong scent of alcohol and cigarettes on her breath. The total humiliation of Brooke had excited her and she was panting like a dog in heat. Maria could also feel Danielle's heart beating pressed up against her back as if it were coming out of her chest.

Danielle then said, "Hey that looks like fun I want to try, come here Mozby and look after MILFY will you, I want a piece of this action."

"Oh man, just when I was starting to have fun!" an agitated Mozby responded.

"Shut the hell up, and do what I say you fucking idiot"!

Mozby quietly retreated and walked over next to Maria muttering something about fairness.

Danielle approached a now humiliated and dizzy Brooke and from the back grabbed her top and started spinning her around the room faster and faster. She then stopped and reversed direction enjoying the helpless reactions of the beautiful dizzy girl. Because Brooke was barefoot and there was broken glass and other trash on the ground she was having a hard time keeping her balance and the more she tripped or stammered the more Danielle got excited. It looked as though Brooke's ass and breasts were competing in a jiggle fest.

Finally Danielle swung her from her sport top one last time really winding her up before letting her go careening towards the mattress where she crashed onto the stain encrusted bed and tumbled head over heels to the far end. Maria instinctively started to go over to Brooke to help her friend but Mozby put his arm out.

Danielle with a look of satisfaction on her face started laughing at Brooke and said, "Hey Blondie, you better turn those high beams down or I might just get the wrong impression." Maria could see plain as day Brooke's big nipples fully erect behind the loosened Lycra top.

"Are you a little chaffed and irritated from our horseplay Brookie?" Danielle sarcastically teased.

Danielle then bent over and picked up Brooke's purse. She started going through her wallet, taking out her license and commented just barely audible on the fact that even her DMV picture looked good. Danielle reached for a small spray and read out loud from the label, "A breath of freshness for when life has you stressed and tired." "Well isn't that darn considerate of you Brooke. I love a girl who is so concerned about her personal hygiene that she makes sure she always has fresh breath. Why don't you come on over here, honey?"

Brooke reluctantly got up. "A little faster bitch, let's go I don't have all day." Danielle reached out to Brooke grabbing her by the hair forcefully saying, "Open wide Brookie!"

Brooke was helpless and was forced to fully open her mouth. Danielle sprayed once, twice, and then three times and kept spraying until Brooke couldn't take the stinging in her mouth any longer. Danielle then leaning in slowly licked Brooke's lips and mouth commenting on how delicious her breath was.

While Brooke continued to cough and swallow streams of tears flowed down her cheeks from the concentrated breath spray. Danielle continued rifling through her purse and while reading one of Brooke's ID cards almost became hysterical and said, "You ain't gonna believe this Mozby but we have right in front of us at this very minute a real honest to goodness fucking Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!"

Mozby somewhat confused grabbed the ID card out of Danielle's hand and read it himself, immediately he started hooting and hollering. Both of them were very excited and they started arguing in the corner over what Maria could only assume was Brooke. As a dejected Mozby walked back to Maria Danielle turned her gaze towards Brooke.

Maria after hearing this negotiation felt terrible. The fact that Danielle would want to do things to Brooke was sickening. What was she going to do to her Maria wondered? She knew again that it was weird but deep down she was somewhat hurt they weren't arguing over her, "I guess I am the consolation prize," she thought to herself. Once again Maria found herself resisting the deep surge of sexual excitement coming deep from within her womb.

Danielle giggling went skipping over to Brooke and again grabbed a handful of her blonde hair yanking her head to and fro. "Wow was Danielle jealous of Brooke," Maria thought.

She got right in her face using everything she learned at the state's women's prison about intimidation. It was as if Danielle felt she had just bought the rights to the beautiful Brooke and could do anything she wanted to her. Maria felt Danielle just wanted to be Brooke.

Danielle reached over and took out one of the hairclips/barrettes Brooke was using to keep her thick blonde hair up. She then flipped her long hair around jerking her head back and forth until she wound her hair similar to Brooke's. Danielle put a few of Brooke's hair clips in and then said, "So, what do you think, can I be a cheerleader too? Hey look at me when I am talking to you, you motherfucker. Understand!"

With that Brooke looked up and nervously said, "Yes, I th...think it looks good."

This didn't satisfy Danielle however and she demanded, "You fuckin think it looks good? What the fuck kind of answer is that? Grabbing Brooke's hands and bringing them up to her hair she yelled, "Fix my hair, now!"

Danielle pulled Brooke closer to her so their breasts were mashing into each other. As Brooke attempted to "fix" Danielle's hair Danielle tilted her head and ran her nose along the side of Brooke's face across her ear before burying it in the remaining wrap of blonde tendrils. Danielle stood there with her nose buried in Brook's hair for what seemed minutes to Maria. Even though she knew it was wrong Maria couldn't help but feel jealous of Danielle's ability to do what she wanted with Brooke.

Danielle suddenly yelled over to Maria who was intently watching her display of friendship, "What the fuck are you looking at? Maria's eyes quickly darted to the floor, she wanted to help her friend but was too afraid to do anything.

Maria thought Brooke looked terrible. Her hair was now a mess and her top was all stretched out, she had dirt smudges all over her legs and she looked totally defeated trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Danielle pushed her towards the adjoining room telling her to, "Get your ass in their bitch and keep going." Danielle then turned around and with a big smile and raised eyebrows waved goodbye and whispered loudly, "See you guys in a little while."

Mozby waited a few seconds and then putting his finger up to his lips said, "Keep your fuckin mouth shut and do what I say. Danielle wants a little private time with your lady friend but we're going to sneak into the next room and take a looksie...this should be way fuckin cool!"

Mozby directed Maria into the next abandoned room abutting the outdoor courtyard and then gingerly tiptoed to the window opening. Looking out you could see Danielle pulling Brooke to a spot only a foot or so from the window they were observing from. Danielle stood in front of Brooke in the weed and brush infested courtyard. Maria and Mozby were shaded by a big growth of vines covering most of the window and the shadows generated by the tree-filtered sunlight so neither Brooke or Danielle noticed them. Mozby grabbed a stain encrusted cushion from the floor and placed it in front of the window opening and then directed Maria to kneel on it, again Mozby put his finger over his lips making sure Maria knew the protocol.

Mozby and Maria could clearly see through the vines and Maria could see the worried expression on Brooke's beautiful sun kissed face as Danielle leered at her body. Maria wished her friend didn't look so sexy and vulnerable in her bathing suit right at that moment. The baby oil still shining on her chest and stomach didn't help matters Maria felt. Her arms were rigid across her chest and her legs were crossed at the knees one foot resting on the other. Maria wondered why Danielle who was really pretty herself in a grungy sort of way would involve herself in this sort of situation. Maria didn't understand what Danielle was after; if she had requested the car keys or their purses she could partly understand. It didn't seem to fit.

Danielle stood there staring into Brooke's deep blue eyes. Smirking, she reached out and started running her hands through Brooke's hair. Danielle then spit into her hand and with one hand holding up Brooke's chin used the other just moistened to wipe the smudges of dirt from her soft complexion. Danielle confident and pleased with her work started slowly walking around Brooke enjoying the moment. She stopped in back of Brooke and rested her head on Brook's shoulder and put her hands on Brooke's tiny waist. Brooke flinched immediately upon the contact with Danielle's hands and she instinctively turned her face away from Danielle. Danielle from behind grabbed Brooke's chin and made her turn so she was now looking back over her shoulder into Danielle's eyes.

"Now that's better, isn't it?" Danielle said. Brooke almost gagged on her acrid cigarette breath but managed a very short shake of her head. "Now tell me Brookie, it seemed like when me and Mozby was watching you girls swimming you seemed to disappear for awhile under the ledge where that air bubble thing is. Tell me were you guys making out down there or something?"

"What honey, I can't seem to hear you!" yelled Danielle as she grabbed Brooke's hair yanking her head back.

"No we weren't making out," said Brooke in a soft-spoken southern accent.

"But you wanted to didn't you, Brookie!" Danielle persisted. I bet you were just afraid, not knowing what to do and stuff, huh? I bet you didn't experiment in that fuckin' rich college you went to. Isn't that right Brookie? Let me tell you, you could do a lot better than ol Miss Uptight in there you know, believe me you could do a lot better."

Maria was strangely hurt hearing Danielle's opinion of her and looked quietly down to the ground for she knew it was true. As Danielle continued interrogating Brooke, Mozby on his knees quietly shimmied over right behind Maria and in one smooth motion placed his large black hand on her stomach. Maria gasped but knew there was nothing she could do. Slowly he lowered his hand under the bottom of her bikini until he felt what he was after. He chuckled very quietly in her ear as he found the proof he knew he would. "Damn, she must really turn you on a lot to be that wet!"

Danielle now moved back in front of Brooke and stealthily moved in close so their noses were just about touching. Maria could see Brooke now almost panicking as she fidgeted and looked far off into the woods, Maria was frightened for her but with Mozby manipulating her clit and shoving his fingers up her pussy she was also trying to keep her arousal under control.

Danielle staring into Brooke's eyes reached around her sliding her hands underneath the back of Brooke's bikini grabbing an ass cheek in each hand. Brooke again reminded Danielle of a particular cheerleader named Meghan, a very pretty blonde cheerleader that was Danielle's nemesis thru out High School. Danielle felt she had stolen her thunder during that period of her life and that things would have been much better for her if the blonde had never existed. Unfortunately for Brooke the resemblance to Meghan was uncanny.

Danielle started squeezing Brooke's ass and Brooke responded by squirming. Danielle then leaned into Brooke attempting a mouth on mouth kiss but Brooke quickly turned away with a look of smoldering disgust. Danielle stepped back raised her hand and delivered a sharp slap across Brooke's face. The force of the blow shook Brooke hard as she at first faltered and then fell backward onto the moss-covered ground.

Maria had never been witness to such an aggressive slap one woman to another and it sent a chill right down her spine.

Danielle immediately reached down grabbing Brooke by the hair and yanked her back on her feet. Danielle put her thumb and index finger on the top of Brooke's nose right between her eyes and slowly felt all the way down her nose and then back up. "What a pretty fuckin nose you have Brookie. Listen up cunt, next time you don't reciprocate when I kiss you I am going to use my closed fist and I am going to land it right here. You understand! I will shatter your nose so fast your fuckin head will spin and you'll have two black eyes to go with it! After reconstructive surgery and a few months of painful recovery people might just start to recognize you again. Do you understand bitch?"

Danielle knew there was no better way to scare a pretty girl into doing what she wanted than to threaten her looks. She knew Brooke was too vain and would cave in easily to her demands. It would be like taking candy from a baby. She was excited; the skills she learned in prison were really coming in handy.

Maria noticed Danielle rubbing herself through her bikini bottom as it obviously excited Danielle to get physical with other girls. Maria could see Danielle really work the fabric of her suit far into her pussy and her bikini was getting pretty saturated with her juices.

Brooke was now pleading with Danielle to not hit her again and that she would cooperate. "So you were a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader, huh?" OK then let's hear some cheers! But first I want to add one element that was probably missing the last time you performed." Said Danielle

Danielle then put her thumbs under her bikini and lowered it to the ground exposing her pussy. Brooke immediately looked away; Maria however was transfixed on Danielle's pussy. There were multiple shiny clit rings dangling from her pussy and a large patch of unshaven whiskers surrounding her slit. Her pussy lips were fat and engorged. Above all she noticed the glistening reflection of her lubrication in the afternoon sunlight.

Danielle picked up her saturated bikini bottom balling it up into her hand and proceeded to grab Brook's hair from the back forcing her head to tilt up. She then commanded Brooke to open her mouth as wide as she could. She stuffed the bikini into Brooke's mouth and using both hands one on top of her head and the other under her chin she forced Brooke's mouth closed. Brooke immediately was overcome with the damp lustful smell that was Danielle. The odor permeated throughout her mouth filling her nasal cavity with the pungent humid scent of a very wet and excited pussy. Brooke started to gag but caught herself and quickly started breathing thru her nose. Danielle just stood there enjoying every embarrassing moment.

Danielle turned around and started searching thru the leaves and bushes for something. Finally she came back with two willow branches in her hands and a third branch, which she stripped of all leaves. Maria still watching intently from behind the vines couldn't understand what she was doing. Walking over to Brooke Danielle handed the two branches to her and told her to use them like they were pom poms.

Danielle then raised her other hand with the stripped off branches and made a threatening gesture to Brooke to start cheering or else. Brooke was totally confused but Maria knew exactly what she wanted. Danielle's hand came down fast and hard and the branch hit Brooke on the side of her thigh with a hard thwack sound. Brooke screamed out and begged Danielle not to do it again.