Southern Cheerleader's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelight
joelight
52 Followers

Maria defensively responded, "For your information I am a married women!"

That got Danielle chuckling, "Come on everyone knows. I knew the second I saw you two walking the trails to get up here. Your eyes were burning holes through her clothes staring at her tits and ass, come on admit it. Tell me then what where you two doing in the little fucking air bubble for ten minutes down there in the quarry, huh?" Maria turned beet red as she felt her secret was now exposed.

"Well Maria, today is your lucky day because I am going to help you with your little situation, OK. I think I can convince Brooke to be nice to you. Us girls are going to have a little fun together as only girls can." With that said Danielle leaned in and placed her mouth on Maria's slowly forcing her tongue into her mouth. Maria knew what would happen if she didn't cooperate so she reluctantly accepted her fate and opened her mouth. The overpowering smell and taste of Brooke's pussy and ass mixed with Danielle's tobacco flavored saliva was overpowering. Maria knew she could do nothing but keep her mouth open and tongue moving.

"Wait a minute that's no the way to kiss a girl. Boy, are you fuckin sad! Brooke, get the fuck over here, now"! As Danielle said this she leaned down to the floor where she had earlier dropped her homemade whip. As Brooke neared them Danielle grabbed the back of her hair forcing her face right up against Maria's. Danielle also grabbed the back of Maria's head and forced their two faces together. Danielle barked out for them to start kissing or else. They hesitated and Danielle immediately struck Brooke's ass with her whip and a loud obscene fleshy smack echoed in the room.

"OK, girls I'm not going to ask you again, let's go, give me a show."

They hesitated again but Maria knew enough to quickly put her mouth over Brooke's if only, she convinced herself, to stop poor Brooke from getting hit again. Surprisingly Brooke opened her mouth and let Maria in. Maria pressed her tongue into Brooke's tender sweet mouth and was again greeted by the overpowering smell and taste of pussy and ass.

Maria started visibly shaking at the thought of finally sharing intimacies with Brooke. She was excited, nervous and ashamed all at the same time. Her heart was racing and her stomach was doing flip-flops.

Danielle then turned Maria around pushing her face first against the wall. Danielle next roughly grabbed at Maria's panties tearing them off in one quick jerky powerful motion. Danielle was experiencing a second wind as a surge of sexual adrenaline rushed through her body. She yelled at Maria to spread her ass cheeks. She looked at Brooke and smiling said, "OK Brookie your up let's go, you're the specialist in this department let's see what you can do, kneel down!"

Brooke knelling on the ground hesitated as she looked into her friends obscenely spread ass. Danielle wasting no time grabbed the back of her head and forced Brooke's face into Maria's soft pale white pillow like folds. Danielle with a wide grin on her face used both hands to keep pressure on the back of Brooke's face smashing her nose and lips against Maria's virgin ass. An electric jolt the likes of which Maria had never experienced surged nonstop directly to her pussy as she felt Brooke's hot breath and warm wet lips against her asshole. She felt like she was betraying her close friend but the wave of pleasure she was experiencing was unstoppable.

Danielle kept yelling for Brooke to stick out her tongue and then grabbed her hand guiding it up to Maria's over lubricated cunt forcing Brooke to pump fuck her friends pussy with her hand. Danielle masturbating furiously grabbed Brooke's fingers every few minutes and licked Maria's pussy juices off of them. She then invariably would turn to Brooke and force her to French Kiss. Maria started groaning first and as soon as Danielle detected that sound it started to set her off too. Brooke at any one time had either an ass in her mouth or a tongue down her throat. Within seconds Maria and Danielle both simultaneously started panting and screeching, if someone had heard them they would have thought a murder was being committed.

Finally it was over.

Danielle collapsed on the floor, as did Brooke and Maria. Danielle had forced girls into lesbian sex before but it never had been as satisfying as this. She was glowing with the satisfaction of a great accomplishment and felt she would relive these past few hours in her mind for the rest of her life. I mean when else would she get the opportunity to fuck a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader and a sexy MILF while also forcing them to become intimate with each other. As she drifted into an orgasm induced sleep she thought days don't get more fulfilling then this one.

Upon waking Danielle moved over to Brooke and whispered something in her ear. Brooke looked at Danielle and smiled and then did something surprising. She reached out ever so tenderly with her hand and gently stroked the side of Danielle's face. Slowly she pulled Danielle in to her and romantically kissed her tormentor. Maria was shocked and stunned

They both got up and started dressing and before Maria could put her panties on they left the dilapidated quarry house hand in hand saying nothing to Maria. Maria called out for Brooke but she didn't answer. As they passed Mozby on the path leading back to Brooke's car Maria could see the questioning look on Mozby's face. As his shoulders shrugged and the look of defeat reflected in his face Maria knew Brooke's journey to the other side was complete and her dream cheerleader had been stolen right out from under her nose.

It was a cold and lonely walk back to the cottage.

joelight
joelight
52 Followers