Southern Cheerleader's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest you start cheering then, Brookie!"

Immediately Brooke started mumbling the words to a Cowboy's cheer but Maria couldn't understand it because of the bikini stuffed in her mouth. Danielle threatened to hit her again unless she started doing her whole routine including the dancing. Brooke again started cheering and dancing. Maria was shocked at how pathetic her friend looked. Jumping up and down with the branches in her hand, with her big tits jiggling and swaying under her loosened and stretched Lycra sport top. Watching Brooke gagging and attempting to sing with a pussy soaked bikini bottom in her mouth in front of the openly masturbating Danielle was shocking.

"Louder...louder...louder, I can't hear you," screamed Danielle with the makeshift whip raised. That was all it took for Maria to start hearing the words to the cheer.

"We're here to cheer you on your way with a great big yippee-i-ay! Show 'em Dallas Cowboys, you're really booming on the beam. The eyes of Texas are upon you, Dallas Cowboy team!" screamed Brooke.

Danielle's eyes were fixated on Brooke's tits swimming beneath the loosened fabric. As Brooke came to a stop, Danielle screamed, "Again!"

Danielle forced Brooke to cheer nonstop for about fifteen minutes, continually yelling at Brooke when she stopped, occasionally whipping her for good measure. Danielle moved closer to Brooke the whole time not taking her eyes off her bouncing erotic chest.

Maria could see the reflection of the tree branches swaying on the stonewalls and for a minute it looked to her like a scene from a movie she had seen about the Coliseum in Rome. The swaying branches and leaves distorted on the stonewalls reminded Maria of the crowd's cheering the gladiators on to their inevitable demise. To Maria it looked like the tree branches were signaling thumbs up for Danielle to continue her humiliation of Brooke.

Maria then was startled to feel a trickle of her own pussy juice slip down her thigh. She felt mortified that this was happening but she knew she was powerless to stop it.

Brooke finished her cheer and was standing there totally winded and breathing very heavily. Danielle came right up to her and said, "Open your fuckin mouth! Open wider!"

Brooke stood there panting with her mouth open wide. Danielle moved in closer and slowly unfurled her tongue and placed it on Brooke's bottom lip. She then sucked Brooke's lower lip into her mouth devouring it like a piece of hard candy. She then did the same to her upper lip until finally Danielle told Brooke to stick out her tongue. As she stuck out her tongue Danielle's bikini bottom dropped out and landed on the ground. Danielle laughed hysterically while slapping at her thigh.

Danielle then said. "I want you to pay attention to this." She proceeded to slowly trace the outside of Brooke's lips with her moist tongue tracing over and over again her soft pink lips. Brooke was struggling not to lose it. It was if Danielle's deliberate tongue was applying lipstick to Brooke's rosy lips. Brooke still breathing heavily trying to catch her breath was a beaten woman.

"Ya know your lips are kinda dry Brookie, open your mouth", Danielle commanded. She then puckered her mouth accumulating the most saliva she could and spit a gooey slobbering wet blob of spittle directly into Brooke's mouth. It landed half in her open mouth and half across her lips and chin, hanging and then dripping from her chin. Brooke had a look of shock on her face but again felt helpless to do anything about it. Her face still stung from the last vicious slap Brooke delivered

Danielle started laughing while she reloaded and this time concentrating a little harder shot forth a heavy and foamy white blob of spit directly into the back of Brooke's mouth. Brooke felt it hit the roof of her mouth and then slowly slither down the back of her throat. She swallowed reluctantly forcing the warm spittle down her throat.

Now Danielle's hands moved up from Brooke's waist and slowly moved under the previously stretched out Lycra. Brooke's heart skipped a beat and she turned a bright red as no girl had ever touched her like this before. Danielle grabbed a tit in each hand and felt her captive up, squeezing, rubbing and pinching for an extended period of time. Danielle looked like she had died and gone to heaven judging by the wide smile on her face.

Maria watching the movements of Danielle's hands under the now loosed Lycra top was struck by the ferociousness of the mauling occurring. Finally Danielle grabbed the limp Lycra top and forced it over Brooke's head and threw it up into a nearby tree limb saying with a laugh, "You won't be needing that for a while."

Turning around Danielle was staring straight ahead at what she had obsessed about from the minute she had laid eyes on Brooke; it was now a reality. Danielle broke into another huge grin as she savored the sight before her. Brooke's tits were now finally unencumbered and just laid there dangling on their own. They were the sexiest tits Danielle had ever seen. They were not only big but also totally natural as the slight sag, the softness and the telltale teardrop shape confirmed. Brooke was afraid of the effect her tits would have on Danielle. She knew the reaction most men had when observing her tits for the first time; they usually went crazy over them. Oh why couldn't she just have normal tits she thought to herself?

Maria was also looking at Brooke's tits and with mouth agape couldn't believe the erotic shape and size that was just flashed before her eyes. Although large they were by no means the fake, rigid, air bag type. Her nipples were big and puffy and they jutted out obscenely from her breasts.

Maria felt funny she had ever questioned whether Brooke's breasts were real. Maria also had never understood why men paid so much attention to breasts but this moment was a revelation to her and she now understood. Mozby just staring whispered, "OMG, Damn!" in Maria's ear.

Danielle had an ear-to-ear grin and immediately reached out to knead and squeeze Brooke's gorgeous erotic breasts. She was speechless as she roughly grabbed Brooke's nipples between her forefinger and thumb. Finally after collecting her thoughts she said, "What fukin puffers you got!"

Slowly Danielle pulled each breast by their respective nipples in opposite directions grossly stretching them. She stared straight into Brooke's eyes amused at her determination not to give in. Next Danielle stretched them down and then slowly up applying more and more pressure. Brooke's was showing a brave front but was extremely embarrassed with Danielle touching her in this manner. This excited Danielle and she said, "Don't worry bitch it's only a matter of time before your all mine." Brooke staring straight ahead continued gritting her teeth.

Maria could see the soft flesh of Brooke's natural breasts squeeze thru Danielle's spread fingers and the uncomfortable look on Brooke's face as Danielle continued to feel her up.

Brooke looked up in time to see Danielle staring at her with a hunger she had never witnessed before; not even in the eyes of all the men who had desired her. Danielle moved in closer and Brooke could feel and smell her hot breath on her face. Danielle stuck out her tongue and as Brooke flinched Danielle's long wet tongue landed on Brooke's upper lip and proceeded to explore the small split above her lip before tonguing each nostril. Danielle moved lower to the dimple in Brooke's chin and darted her tongue in and around the small depression as if claiming rights to every feature on her face. Brooke could only stand still as Danielle continued to lay down large tracks of wet saliva on her face and neck.

Maria then heard the loud sucking and slobbering sound coming from Danielle as she sucked mercilessly on Brooke's neck.. When Danielle moved away Maria could see plain as day the grotesque hickey forming. Danielle leaning back to see the result was proud of her work; she felt it was an appropriate marking.

Danielle aggressively lurched forward with her tongue forcing it in one fell swoop into Brooke's pretty pouty mouth. Danielle was in ecstasy at the feeling of her prey's wet mouth and soft insides. Brooke was so afraid Danielle was going to maim her for life that she met Danielle's tongue with her own and hoped by matching her strokes it would bring her no harm. Danielle loved the feeling of total control she had over Brooke. She was turned on by the warmth and closeness of this beautiful ex-cheerleader, the smell of her hair, and even the smell of her deodorant struggling as it worked overtime trying to do its job. Danielle even noticed Brooke's breath smelled like sex, which made her giggle thinking about how it would smell by the end of the day. This was total domination and it felt glorious to her.

Danielle now somewhat cocky having gotten this far in dominating her prey yelled for Brooke to strip. "Take it off, now! And I mean everything!" As Brooke hesitated Danielle again reared back and slapped her across her already reddened face. Maria could tell Brooke was a sadist and really enjoyed tormenting her innocent beautiful blonde friend. Brooke faltered backwards but caught herself and then resumed slowly shedding her last piece of clothing, her bikini bottom.

As Maria looked on wide-eyed she felt her own heart racing and felt the pangs of guilt lurking deep within. As a discouraged Brooke bent over and peeled off her last line of defense Maria from behind could see a sprouting of her blonde pubic hair hanging just below the most erotic pear shaped ass she had ever seen. Brooke's half pale white, goose bump covered ass had just stopped jiggling when the eerie caw of a black crow pierced the humid air.

As Brooke turned around at Danielle's request Maria looked at Brooke's lower abdomen and was surprised to see a thick soft downy thatch of course reddish blonde pubic hair loosely interwoven as if to protect the precious innocent opening beneath. It was an extreme contrast to Danielle's rather barren and homely pussy and Maria could tell Danielle thought so too.

"Well, so the carpet matches the drapes after all." Daniel spewed out while licking her lips and leering at Brooke's golden reddish triangle. Danielle then leaned in moving her nose onto Brooke's mouth. While using her thumb and forefinger she grabbed a tuft of her pubic hair and tugging hard back and forth said, "I hope your breath is still minty fresh." Maria could see the slight grimace on her friends face as Danielle continued to revel in Brooke's humiliation.

Looking into Brooke's eyes Danielle continued, "My o my, no tattoos, nipple piercing or clit piercing, fuck you don't even shave or wax. You know Brooke your really not my usual type, I mean you clean college girls are nice and all but your so.. Fuckin squeaky clean and blonde, just look at yourself. Come on you gotta let your hair down and have some fun sometimes. Well I guess I will just have to educate you," and then moving in Danielle whispered in her ear, "Don't worry you'll enjoy it!"

Maria couldn't take her eyes off her naked vulnerable friend. She noticed that the sun's rays were allowing her a unique silhouette view of Brooke's body. The sunlight spotlighted the usually unnoticeable furry soft blonde hairs sticking up on her thighs and stomach. Beads of sweat glistening in the sunshine were dripping down between her breasts, pooling in her navel before making heir way to her sweaty blonde bush. As Danielle continued to ogle she forced Brooke to turn around again.

Danielle had the hots for Brooke and a craving to dominate her like no other girl in her past. The last girl she fucked was a pretty but skanky druggie who in between scoffing down any prescription drugs she could find would let Danielle abuse her body. That was over a month ago and Danielle needed some sexual relief from her preferred sex.

Here she had prime grade meat for the taking and she just couldn't help herself. She found herself inexplicably attracted to Brooke. She put this thought right out of her head. What was she crazy? Here she had a vulnerable naked beautiful blonde in front of her and she was starting to have feelings for her?

"What the fuck Danielle you're getting soft in your old age!" she thought. She knew she would probably never have another opportunity to fuck such a beautiful clean sexy blonde again. She then looked Brooke over very slowly top to bottom and the decision was made for her.

Brooke stood naked in front of Danielle with her elbows joined in front of her breasts and hands clenched under her chin. Danielle noticed she was shivering slightly and sarcastically asked, "Are you scared Brooke?"

Brooke said, "No, bu..But I ha...have to go to the bathroom."

"Well Brookie why didn't you tell me earlier, why I have to go too. Come on lets you and me find a quiet place where we can do our business, I mean that's what girlfriends do isn't it? I'd go right here but I don't like to...how do you say it umm...shit where I eat so to speak."

Danielle gently put her arm around Brooke's waist and led her away from the courtyard further behind the structure. When they reached a grouping of rocks Danielle said, "I think this is a good place, don't you?"

Brooke quietly answered, "Yes."

Danielle put her hand on Brooke's shoulder gently pushed her down into a squatting position. Danielle squatted beside Brooke making sure her leg was tight up against Brooke's leg. She then draped her arm around Brooke's skinny waist dropping her hand and gently cupped her rounded squatting ass cheek. Danielle massaged Brooke's taut ass cheek and then turned and smiled at the embarrassed Brooke who was valiantly attempting to pee.

Brooke, totally humiliated found it hard to go to pee with Danielle breathing on her and being so close. Brooke turned and said to Danielle that, "I don't think I can go with you right here."

With that said Brooke heard a loud stream of water being released and Danielle staring at her said, "Oh that feels soooo good, come on Brookie I'll help you.

Danielle still squatting leaned over and stared at Brooke's luscious split hair pie. Danielle started blowing onto Brooke's pussy and promptly used her fingers to lightly tickling her intricate pussy folds trying to coax Brooke's stream saying, "Come on out little pee pee, lets go, come on, here we go, come on out for Danielle. In between laughter Danielle continued blowing and touching her opening. Brooke was overcome by Danielle's acrid cigarette breath rising to her nose and had to turn away.

With a sudden whoosh Brooke started peeing and the ground soon was saturated with both of their pee.

Standing up Danielle stared at Brooke and said, "Feel better now Brookie?"

Brooke responded in a dejected tone saying, "Yes, I do."

Danielle then told Brooke to head back to the courtyard. Walking behind Brooke it was somewhat slow going with all the twigs, stones and damp mud but it gave time for Danielle to admire Brooke's narrow waist, tight ass and athletic legs. She brought her fingers up to her nose and with a smirk on her face sniffed at Brooke's odor while staring at her ass crack. "Wow she smells strong", Danielle thought. That, the soft jiggle of her ass cheeks, and just being alone naked with her in such an organic surrounding served to fuel Danielle's increasing sexual appetite.

Upon entering the courtyard Danielle couldn't contain her excitement any longer. Danielle giggled as she fixed her hair back into a bun ala Brooke, she reached out and gently stroked the side of Brooke's face and said matter of factly, "You know what? I want you to rim me."

As Danielle turned around and bent over a confused Brooke didn't understand her request. Danielle now impatient turned back around to face Brooke and yelled, Brooke, I want a rim job, now!"

Brooke started softly whimpering and said, "I don't know what you want me to do."

"Oh okay, sorry honey I guess I have to go a little slower with you, my fault." Danielle leaned forward and tweaked Brooke's nipples and whispered in her ear, "You take your cute little tongue and you spread my cute little ass and you lick and suck on my cute little asshole until I tell you to stop! Now get a fucking move on!"

As Danielle turned with her back facing Brooke, Maria was stunned that Danielle could be so gross. Danielle reached around to spread her ass cheeks and Brooke still in shock slowly realized what she was going to have to do, she knew there was no way out of performing this disgusting sexual act.

Maria was aghast as she witnessed this horror. Danielle was rubbing her clit bent over as Brooke slowly kneeled in the dirt and hesitatingly started licking her asshole. As Brooke threatened the whip then gradually with more resolve.

Danielle quickly had an explosive orgasm, as the thought of this beautiful blonde Dallas Cowboy cheerleader licking her asshole was too much for her to even try to hold down. As she fell over in a heap of sweat and joy she felt relieved that she was multi orgasmic and would be enjoying Brooke for quite some time to come.

Danielle slowly recovered and grabbed a still kneeling Brooke forcing her onto her feet. Laughing at Brooke she pointed to Brooke's knees saying, "Why don't you clean yourself up a little?" Brooke looking down to her knees used her hands to swipe away the dug in dirt and small stones. Danielle just watched hysterically laughing the whole time.

Danielle impulsively grabbed a handful of Brooke's hair interrupting Brooke cleaning her self off and had her stand straight up. Danielle looking her over started salivating at the display of perspiration covering her neck and chest. She leaned into Brooke placing her hands on her captive's waist and positioned her mouth directly under Brooke's nose and whispered in mock concern, "I think you may need some of your breath spray now Brookie!" "OK?"

Without waiting for an answer Danielle forced her tongue deep into Brooke's mouth forcibly kissing her again and again. Danielle smelling the damp sweaty aroma coming from Brooke found it an instant turn on and couldn't help but giggle. She then said, "Shhh what's that sound I hear? Why I could be wrong but I think that's your heart beating out of your fuckin chest." And then for effect Danielle put her ear up to Brooke's chest maximizing skin on skin contact and said, "It's so sexy to see and feel your heart beating so fast."

Danielle then giggled a little and whispered in Brooke's ear, "You're a kinky girl aren't you. You seem to like perverted sex!"

Danielle then raised her arms with her hands behind her head and maneuvered so her armpit was directly in front of Brooke. Maria could see the dark shadow of stubble directly in front of Brooke and she felt terrible for her friend. A look of disbelief came across Brooke's face.

"Lick it!" Danielle commanded as she grabbed the back of Brooke's head and forced it into her armpit. Maria could barely watch as her friend was forced to lick, suck and kiss this depraved girls underarms. Danielle forced Brooke to do this over and over again while laughing in her ear until she got her fill of perverted sexual gratification.

She grabbed Brooke by the shoulders and sticking one foot behind her leg dropped her to the ground with a sickening thud.

Brooke with the wind knocked out of her gasped, "Ohhhh what the ... please don't.. Please don't.

Somewhat dazed Brooke could put up no resistance. Maria was now getting mad at Brooke for giving in to Danielle so easily and not putting up a fight. Watching her friend gasp for her breath and wriggle on the ground to the enjoyment of such a monster was heart wrenching for Maria.

Danielle grabbed Brooke's feet by the ankles and spread her legs. She paused to look at her blonde pussy and it was as if her spreading and hairy puckering pussy lips were saying, "Please fuck me!" This heightened Danielle's already sexual high and she let out a whoop that echoed throughout the woods.