Space Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
663 Followers

The creature moved Gina's body up and down on its massive shaft, using her like a cheap sex-toy—and it was that that caused Gina to get lost in the phantasmagoria of pure orgasm, as her already weakened body came hard on the creature's cock. Her flowing juices made the creature's prick even more slippery, allowing it to go even deeper.

Gina feared the prick would eventually come out of her mouth—and as cartoonish as it'd have sounded, had her mind being in the right state, she also forced herself to remember this was a world where everything was possible.

Feeling the creature pounding her insides hard, its humongous tool punching her cervix and brutalizing her stretched and practically ruined cunt, she came again, and again, completely losing herself to the magnificent joy of being thoroughly used.

The creature's tight grip around her waist had her imprisoned, as it bounced her body faster, pushing her lower and lower; its cock, and its bulges, grinded against her inner muscles, and every time she came, her convulsions forced her grip around its cock to tighten, forcing the creature to lower its pace, while heavy moans escaped its wide open mouth.

Finally, the creature succumbed and, after a long, hard pounding, buried its prick as deep in Gina's cunt as physically possible and unloaded; when the prick throbbed and expanded in her, dilating even further her insides, Gina came yet again—her hitherto most intense orgasm.

The creature pulled out of Gina and dumped her unceremoniously on the floor, while a river of cum flowed out of Gina's wide open cunt; she lay on the floor, panting heavily, while staring lovingly up at the creature, which wrapped the piece of cloth around its waist and headed back out to the main room.

After a few minutes, where Gina regained some of her composure, she fixed her clothes and tried to calm herself down. Still covered in the goblins' cum and with her pussy leaking, she walked out of the backroom and was greeted by the creature, which still sported a wide grin.

"Well, here's the payment I promised," the creature said and handed her a leather armor and a rifle. "And, you can keep your current outfit; I doubt I can sell it anyway."

"Thanks," Gina put the armor in her backpack and wore the rifle's strap across her shoulders. "If there's anything else I..."

"Nope, you've done enough," the creature hastily dismissed her. "Go on, now. I've got nothing else for you right now."

So, Gina walked out of the small shop—her stomach bloated from the insane amount of cum in her womb—leaving a small trail of spunk behind her.

Lightheaded and satisfied, she observed the vast hallways, examining every crossroad and trying to comprehend the various signs on the walls—she had no idea where she was heading to, nor, what she was supposed to do.

Eventually, and after several wrong turns, she reached the marketplace: a huge, crowded area filled with stalls. And it was right there, observing the moving crowd, she understood the bizarreness and complexity of the world's inhabitants.

She was the only "human" in the place; she stared, quite befuddled, at the three-headed man browsing at a stall to her left, the 7-foot, bipedal lizards carrying bags and giggling, some werewolve-esque monsters harassing others, a bull-like humanoid chatting up an eagle-esque creature with four wings...

Taken aback by the colorfulness and strangeness of her surroundings, Gina stepped into the marketplace cautiously, trying hard to remain unnoticed; however, her huge breasts and the scent of sex she still emitted did not aid her in that regard.

Almost everyone turned to look at her, some only briefly and others intensely; she blushed, unaccustomed to getting this much attention and yet, deep down, she enjoyed the alien sensation.

As she browsed the inventory of a food stall, she could not help but wonder about all the weird-looking items and whether any of it was actually edible—realizing she had no money on her, she sold her handgun, hoping the rifle she earned earlier would prove reliable.

And yet, even with some credits in her pocket, she still could not decide what kind of food and beverage to buy—mainly, because everything either looked disgusting or suspicious (or, in some cases, both).

Not being hungry, she opted out from buying anything; she simply browsed the market, weighing her choices, and noting down items of notice, for later. Still purposeless, she left the marketplace and continued her strolling about the station, trying to figure out her next step.

"Hey, you!" Gina froze, when a demanding, hoarse voice came from behind her.

She turned about and gasped, when she noticed the tall, robust female (judged by her humongous watermelon-size breasts) approaching her. The unknown creature, which seemed like a combination of lion and bear, stood right in front of Gina, holding a massive baton.

"What's wrong?" Gina asked, her voice trembling.

"You're new around, aren't you?" The creature demanded.

"Yeah, I'm...why?" Gina gulped, unable to stop staring at the strangely beautiful characteristics of the creature.

"We're looking for people that want to earn some credits—new arrivals are usually broke and in dire need for a job. What do you say?"

"What's the job about?" Gina asked, slowly regaining her courage.

"Sorry, it's classified," the creature shrugged. "I can only tell you, if you accept the job."

"So, you're expecting me to accept a job I know nothing of?"

"It'll earn you ten grand," the creature said simply. "For many, that's a good enough reason to accept."

For a moment, Gina stayed silent—first, she'd sold her gun for a measly 500, so, the offer was definitely too good; and, second, she reminded herself sternly, she needn't be so cautious in this world. It was her chance to be spontaneous and risky. Hence, she accepted the offer and followed the creature through the hallways and into a small, dusty office.

"Sit down," the creature ordered Gina—mechanically, Gina took a seat at the uncomfortable chair.

Her bare ass touched the cold metal, as her short skirt hiked all the way up to her waist—something which brought a hungry glint in the creature's eyes.

Gina gasped, when the creature licked its teeth slowly, showing its dick-like tongue; the creature's smirk widened and its cold, green eyes pierced through Gina's very soul.

As if caught in a trance, Gina spread her legs and lifted her skirt even further up. The creature did not waste any time; it went down to its knees and ran its thick, wet tongue along Gina's inner thighs.

Gina shuddered and leaned back on the chair, letting several loud, deep moans out of her mouth. Thusly encouraged, the creature drove its tongue to Gina's already smelling of sex and spunk cunt, licking her gaped slit and thoroughly enjoying Gina's intensified squirming.

"Fuck," Gina muttered, when the creature thrust its meaty tongue in her, swirling it slowly about—Gina cupped her breasts and squeezed, her eyesight quickly turning blurry, as the creature's tongue slithered deeper into her and seemingly continued to lengthen.

Instinctively, Gina closed her thighs tight around the creature's head, which immediately responded by driving its tongue even deeper, the slightly mushroom-esque tip tickling Gina's cervix.

She was hit by one of her quickest orgasms, as her cunt convulsed around the creature's tongue.

It was a numbing, and utterly pleasant, sensation that overwhelmed Gina's head and body, as she could do nothing but embrace the euphoric feeling rendering her completely numb and helpless to the creature's whims and desires.

And the creature responded immediately, yanking Gina off the chair and down to the floor; Gina lay helpless, watching in fascination at the creature removing its pants, revealing its vagina—and its clit the size of a human penis.

Before Gina could properly realize what was going on, the creature had sat deep on her face, shoving its cunt on Gina's mouth—hungrily, Gina thrust her tongue out and licked the exceedingly salty cunt, with no second thoughts.

She tasted the creature and began jerking its clit, smiling at the creature's squirming and panting; the creature ground against Gina's face, smearing her with its acrylic juices.

The more of its juices Gina swallowed down, the more lustful she became; more powerful than any stimulant, the creature's juices had Gina all helpless and willing.

She swirled her tongue inside the creature's rough-skinned cavity; the inner muscles contracted wildly, clutching Gina's tongue.

And there was nowhere for Gina to go, as the creature's massive body had her pinned down; Gina met the creature's eyes momentarily, and noticed the orgasmic glint. It was all she needed as confirmation to continue doing exactly what she was doing.

Suddenly, the creature's convulsions intensified and before Gina could understand what exactly was happening, a waterfall of the creature's juices washed down on her face—the taste was strange, unlike anything Gina had ever tasted, but, pleasant nonetheless.

"Quick, but, good," the creature said calmly, as it sat up and helped Gina up to her feet. "You definitely got some skills," it added, "but, you're gonna need a lot of practice, if you're to excel at this job."

"What do you mean?" Gina arched her eyebrow, while feeling up her soaked face and shirt.

"You'll find out for yourself soon enough," the creature replied enigmatically and motioned to Gina to follow it.

Gina did, still overwhelmed by the sheer amount of cum that had gushed out of the creature's pussy; she gasped and remained at the doorstep, when her gaze fell on the amassed crowd sitting idly in the second room—a locker room of sorts.

Two wolf-like creatures sat in the corner, playing cards; a minotaur stood in the corner, throwing fiery glares at everyone; a gang of four lizard-esque humanoids (two green-skinned and two blue-skinned) occupied the center of the room, talking and guffawing; and, finally, a lonesome female-human-looking creature with bright white wings and clawed feet sat in another corner, all alone and with its chin between its knees, looking about horrified.

"That's the team," the creature shoved Gina inside the room. "Get acquainted and get ready. We're leaving soon."

"What for?" Gina demanded; she pulled her short skirt down, feeling the glances of everyone in the room, bar the blonde winged creature's, glued on her.

"You'll find out soon enough," the creature said coldly and exited the room, slamming the door behind it.

"What's going on?" Gina asked the winged-creature and took a seat next to it.

"I don't know," the creature shrugged. "I was promised a hefty reward, though, so...that's why you joined?"

"Yeah," Gina nodded, unable to stop staring at the rest of the group—everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and simply stared at her, and her newfound friend.

"So," the minotaur said and stretched its nine-foot frame, "you wanna know why you're here, huh?" It chuckled and sauntered its way to Gina—Gina's eyes were glued to its flaccid, yet colossal, dangling member. "I'll tell you why."

The minotaur lifted its prick and rubbed the thick head all over Gina's face. She squirmed, but, could not stop herself from staring at the rapidly growing shaft.

"Your job here," one of the wolf-like creatures chimed in, as it, too, approached Gina, its thick dong already erect, "is to offer us some relief and entertainment, before we go out chasing pirates and murderers."

"What are you talking about?" The winged woman protested.

"We're not talking to you," the minotaur barked at her. "You're just cannon-fodder. You and your tiny prick are good for nothing but distraction."

It was only then Gina noticed the winged-woman's faintly tented skirt, which revealed her erection—aghast, Gina observed more closely the overly feminine characteristics of the winged creature.

"Yeah," the wolf-creature, already burying its face between Gina's legs, said, "why don't you just sit in your corner and beat your little meat, while we show this real woman a good time?"

Gina moaned, when the wolf-creature's tongue connected with her slit, its rough surface sending wild shivers up her spine.

The minotaur's prick was fully erect, nearly the size of her leg, and throbbed in front of her face; Gina grabbed it with both hands, stroking it slowly, while her lips remained apart, as a sudden hunger to taste it was born inside her.

In seconds, Gina found herself thrown in the middle of the room, on her knees, as all the creatures, sans the winged one, surrounded her, all their pricks—in all their different sizes and shapes—turgid and pulsating.

She had a moment to examine the varied dongs surrounding her—the thick, pointy ones of the wolf-creatures; the extremely long, yet thin, ones of the lizard-creatures; and, of course, the minotaur's monster, which could split a dinosaur in half, let alone her frail body.

Her agape look was met with guffaws from the group of creatures; she closed her eyes, when six cocks were rubbed and slapped on her face and upper body, feeling the different textures on her already sweaty, and hot, skin.

Only the minotaur remained slightly behind, watching stoically.

Two of the lizard-creatures thrust their cocks in her mouth at the same time and their length quickly went down her throat; Gina obediently allowed their pricks to glide down deep in her throat, while the wolf-creatures pressed their dongs against her ears.

The other two lizard-creatures slapped their pricks on her breasts, their long members slithering inside her shirt and the tube-esque tip of their cocks teasing her nipples.

It didn't take long for Gina to find herself on all fours, her skirt lifted over her ass; all four lizard-creatures stood behind her, while both wolf-creatures shoved their thick pricks in her mouth, simultaneously—thus stretching her lips way too widely.

Gina cried out in pleasure, when the lizard-creatures' pricks slithered inside both her pussy and ass—two in each hole. Their length reached way too deep in her, exploring depths of her body she thought impossible ever to be reached; and yet, this overly deep penetration, and the way the rough skin of the lizards' pricks felt against her stretched inner muscles, caused her to erupt in her first climax and her wild convulsions caused her body to tighten even further its grip around the dongs that kept on pounding her hard.

She stroked and sucked the wolf-creatures' dongs, while she stole glimpses of the minotaur standing there majestically, its arms crossed around its chest, as it watched her being violated.

Similarly, the winged creature, still seated in the corner, was jerking off—its prick the size of an average human penis—while fingering its asshole.

The lizard-creatures' pulled out of her and instantly Gina's cunt gushed out a stream of cum, to the amazement of the lizard-creatures.

Almost immediately, the two wolf-creatures were behind her and they thrust their pricks in her holes, their thickness spreading her pussy lips and asshole far too widely; their pounding was too hard and brutal.

The creature that lay underneath her licked her erect nipples, causing even more shivers to traverse her spine; and while being double-penetrated hard, all four lizard-creatures shoved their pricks in her mouth, competing with one another about who'd go deeper down her throat.

The lizard-creatures did not last long; they shot a tremendous amount of spunk all over Gina's face and hair, completely covering her in their warm, spicy cum. Gina accepted the shots eagerly, while her whole body rocked hard from the intense plowing her holes sustained from the howling wolf-creatures.

Afterwards, the lizard-creatures stepped back and took a seat at a bench against the wall, with sly smirks on their faces.

Gina screamed thunderously, as she reached a second orgasm; yet, her screams and convulsing cunt did not hinder the wolf-creatures one bit. On the contrary, they both further intensified their rhythm, slamming their pricks hard in her, their swollen balls slapping loudly on her soaked cunt.

Gina's breasts bounced crazily, as the wolf-creatures drilled her holes rough, fucking her as if there was no tomorrow—she continuously screamed in joy, as her toes curled and her legs went completely numb.

She came for a third time in such short notice and couldn't believe the sheer amount of pleasure she derived from being a fucktoy for these creatures—and the wolf-creatures, sensing her desire, continued to deliver, slamming her as hard as they could.

Suddenly, their pricks knotted and that instantly sent yet another wave of orgasmic pleasure across Gina's body, further numbing her mind and erasing all thoughts from her brain.

Two massive loads were deposited deep inside her and she squirmed and writhed, her body sandwiched between the two wolf-creatures. Heavily panting, the wolf-creatures pulled out, their pricks going flaccid and dripping cum, and sat next to the winged creature still stroking its dick.

"Liked what you saw, sissy?" One of the wolf-creatures mocked the winged creature, who responded with just a nod. "You'd love to be in her position, wouldn't you?" Again, the winged-creature responded with a nod, and a hopeful smile twitched its lips.

"Well, if you're lucky," the other wolf-creature retorted, "the pirates'll be interested in fucking a tiny-cocked faggot. Maybe, they'll even torture you a bit," the creature winked at the winged creature, who blushed and lowered his gaze.

"Well," the minotaur cleared its throat and inspected Gina, who remained on all fours, panting and dripping cum from both ends, "it seems like they've prepared you...just enough."

"What are you..." Gina lifted her gaze and met the minotaur's. "You're not thinking...no way this would fit in..."

"You'd be surprised," the minotaur chuckled, "how many times I've fucked sluts like yourself, who always said, 'oh, it won't fit!' It'll fit, trust me," the minotaur patted Gina's head, then pulled her up by the hair, burying her face in its crotch and its soccerball-sized balls.

Gina immediately began licking and kissing the oversized balls that weighed down her forehead, while she stroked the monstrosity of a prick standing tall right above her, throbbing threateningly, as if reminding her of its presence, and of the impending penetration.

She ran her tongue across the minotaur's prick, feeling the rough skin, while her nose was filled with the bizarre, nearly intoxicating scent it emitted; Gina tried to fit the head in her mouth, but, it was nigh impossible—the tip of its cock being the same size as her MM-cup breasts, and once more Gina wondered how it'd be possible to fit it inside her...

Almost as if reading her mind, the minotaur picked her up, with ease, and shoved her against the wall—Gina arched her back and obediently presented her ass to the growling creature, while her heart raced in her chest.

"Better brace yourself, slut," the minotaur said—and everyone in the room, bar the winged creature still jerking off, guffawed.

"Take it easy, please, it's..." Her pleas were cut short from the impact of the initial penetration and the ensued screams that escaped her mouth.

It was an unknown sensation, one she'd never have thought possible—felt as if the minotaur was penetrating both her holes simultaneously, as his humongous dong was being buried deep in her, stretching her inner walls all too wide and making Gina believe they'd soon collapse and leave her with one massive hole.

The minotaur cherished her screams and cries and squirming and went harder, every thrust burying its massive shaft deeper in her—stretching her insides beyond anatomical limitations.

Maria24
Maria24
663 Followers