Space Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, Gina felt no pain—only insurmountable joy. It felt as if the minotaur's prick was punching her insides aside, making even more room for it and she couldn't stop herself from writhing in orgasmic joy, while the rest of the creatures looked on and encouraged the minotaur further to impale and destroy her.

The whole atmosphere contributed to Gina's lightheadedness, as she spread her asscheeks, willing to attempt to accommodate the entirety of the colossal dong inside of her; a feat impossible, yet her hazed mind was convinced it could be done.

The pounding continued for a long while; Gina experienced three body-, and mind-numbing orgasms, which rendered her perfectly incapable of moving. Finally, the minotaur pulled out, leaving her massively gaped cunt squirting all over the floor, and shot its load all over her head and body, completely soaking her in its apple-smelling jism.

Gina remained on her knees, covered in thick layers of cum, and felt up her opened up, and still gushing, pussy, while the minotaur stood tall over her, staring at her with pride.

"I told you it'd fit," he winked. "You should probably change clothes, though."

Gina's shirt had been drenched in cum and had stuck on her skin—she peeled it off and managed to get up, leaning against the minotaur's robust frame in only her skirt and heels.

"My God," she panted, eyeing intensely the minotaur's still erect prick.

"Don't worry," he reassured her with a chuckle, "there's no round two for now. We have a job to do."

"I don't think I..."

"Oh, you'll come with us, don't worry."

"Are you guys ready?" The bear-lion creature stormed in the room. "I see you didn't waste time, huh?" It addressed the minotaur.

"You brought us this magnificent slut, hun," the minotaur shrugged.

"Right," the creature sighed. "Hope you're still able to fight," it addressed Gina, who simply nodded. "All right," the creature continued, "here's some armor and guns; pick what you want and get ready.

"We leave in five."

"Aye, aye captain," the minotaur said mockingly.

"Try to take this seriously, okay?" The creature scolded the minotaur, though her stare dropped lustfully at its prick. "This ain't gonna be a walk in the park."

"Yeah, yeah, we know," the minotaur retorted.

Gina remained seated, while the rest of the group got dressed and tested the guns; realizing no one's going to wait for her, she procured out of her backpack the armor the lizard-creature had given her.

A simple leather armor, which barely fitted her—especially on the chest, as it left a massive cleavage and felt as if it would burst open at any given second.

She strapped the rifle around her shoulders and traded her high-heels for the simple pair of boots the lizard-creature had thrown in along the armor—ready for something different than just sexual escapades, she stood next to the rest of the squad, who were all dressed up in threatening-looking outfits and carried large rifles.

Only the winged-creature hadn't changed clothes; Gina noticed the drying up cum on its exposed thigh. The creature flushed, when it met Gina's glance, but, remained silent.

"Good," the bear-lion creature said, when it returned, "you're ready. Finally! Come on, we're heading out!"

They all followed it to a small hangar, where a spaceship waited for them; the crew—a group of bipedal mouse-esque creatures standing at 5 feet—greeted them.

Gina sat on the bench's corner, next to the winged creature.

"All right, listen up," the bear-lion creature, its features hidden behind the robust metal armor it was wearing, said harshly. "We're going after Ra'Khal."

A universal sigh escaped the mouths of everyone, bar Gina's. Gina simply stared around, trying to decipher the aghast looks of her hitherto tough-looking companions.

"Shit," the winged creature giggled nervously.

"This is your last chance to opt out," the bear-lion creature barked at the winged creature, which crawled up on the seat, hiding its face between its knees. "Good. So, as you've realized, this ain't an easy assignment.

"Ra'Khal's group is dangerous."

"Who is this...Ra'Khal?" Gina asked, unable any longer to restrain her curiosity.

"Right," the bear-lion creature sighed. "He's only the most notorious and nefarious criminal in the system; has razed down whole colonies, decimated armies...some even claim he's destroyed an entire planet.

"At any rate, there's a huge reward for his head, and we are gonna claim it! Per'Tah," the creature pointed its long finger at the winged creature, "your job is to distract the guards at the entrance of Ra'Khal's base.

"You'll go up to them, in a small shuttle, and say you wanna join them. If you play your cards right, they'll fuck you, to see if you're worth becoming their fucktoy—and, while they do, we'll sneak in."

"Why not send the new one?" Per'Tah protested.

"Because," the bear-lion creature explained calmly, "they only use real females for breeding purposes; they don't take them for gang members. On the other hand, they do enjoy the occasional bimbo sissy, like you.

"Hence, that's your part in this."

"Great," Per'Tah exasperated.

"As for the rest," the bear-lion creature blatantly ignored the continuous sighs of Per'Tah, "once we sneak in, we stick together. We take out whomever we meet silently and work our way to Ra'Khal's headquarters.

"Thanks to a brave scout," the creature continued, "we have an outline of the base."

The creature hung on the small white board a crudely drawn map.

"We don't know exactly how accurate this is," the creature explained, "because, we lost contact with the scout a few days after we received the outline. But, it's still more than anyone else that tried to take Ra'Khal out had.

"We'll follow the smaller routes, try to sneak in through air ducts, or whatever else we can find; the more bloodless our way to his headquarters is, the better. Which means," the creature looked sternly at the lizard-creatures, "don't be too trigger-friendly.

"Once Ra'Khal's taken care of, we can consider wiping out the rest of his gang; but, until we get to the headquarters, we can't afford alerting them."

"Why didn't we hear about all this earlier?" The minotaur asked.

"Because, no one in their sane mind would agree to this mission; it's a suicide mission. But," the creature hastily added, "if we succeed, you'll get five million credits each.

"The intergalactic bounty for Ra'Khal has skyrocketed, ever since the Troplite army failed to capture him."

"Great," the minotaur chuckled. "We're going to try and accomplish what the most celebrated special forces unit in the galaxy failed to do..."

"We're a small unit, we have much better chances at sneaking around the base; they just went there guns blazing—Ra'Khal's base is too well defended for a full out front assault.

"We'll first stop at a small trading post near the base; from there, Per'Tah will take a shuttle to Ra'Khal's base and we'll follow closely, but, not too closely."

"It's good to know," the minotaur said, "our plan is so well laid out!"

"ETA is six hours; get some rest, say your prayers...do whatever the fuck you want. Just, make sure to prepare yourselves for what's coming."

The bear-lion creature left the small briefing room. Gina rubbed her nose and looked at her companions, all of whom seemed way too worried. And the fear she noticed in their eyes caused her heart to drop to her stomach, as it gradually dawned upon her in what kind of trouble she had gotten herself into.

"You know," Per'Tah told her, "I should have known this was some shit mission...no real squad asks someone like me to be part of it!"

"Oh, quit your moaning!" The minotaur barked at Per'Tah. "You'll have your brains fucked out of your head and you complain? All you want is to be plowed for hours."

"Not by homicidal and genocidal criminals!"

"They'll just give you the rough fucking you crave for!" One of the lizard-creatures interjected—and everyone burst into laughter.

Even in their laughter, though, Gina discerned their fear. The rest of the trip was for the most part perfectly silent, as they all simply remained contemplative and lost in their personal thoughts.

At the trading post, they had no time to rest, or walk about; Gina only caught a brief glimpse of the few creatures walking about—and most of them appeared terrified, perhaps due to their proximity to a nefarious pirate base.

They embarked on a small shuttle, the spaceship crew wished them luck (quite unconvincingly), and they followed Per'Tah's shuttle from a safe distance.

The bear-lion creature, driving the shuttle, was trying hard just to glide toward the base, which became larger and more intimidating the more they approached it; Gina's eyes were glued to the video screen on the wall, showing Per'Tah's shuttle getting near the base.

The three shark-like guards on the platform raised their guns, but, did not fire—that was the first positive sign.

Gina watched quite in horror at the screen—while the bear-lion creature guided their shuttle near the base, hiding behind asteroids and anything else it could find—and at Per'Tah being approached by the widely grinning creatures.

There were only a few words uttered, but, Gina failed to read their lips; however, Per'Tah soon was down on his knees and the guards pulled out their double-headed dongs, their sly smirks exposing their four rows of sharp teeth.

"Are they really going to..." Gina mumbled.

"Yup," the minotaur smiled. "Apparently, the little sissy is good for something."

When the first guard shoved both heads of its prick in Per'Tah's asshole, Gina looked away in disgust.

"ETA three minutes!" The bear-like creature yelled, and everyone stopped looking at the screen and began their final preparations.

The shuttle was driven underneath the base, reaching the small hangar—where Per'Tah was getting reamed by an ever-increasing number of shark-like guards—from below.

"All right," the bear-lion creature said. "Here we are. Good luck, guys. Radio me in, when you kill Ra'Khal, and I'll get the rest of the forces here."

"You ain't coming with us?" The minotaur barked.

"Someone's got to bring the rest of the squad here, don't you think?"

"What rest of the squad?" Gina demanded.

"You're the sneak unit, baby," the creature chuckled. "Your job is to kill Ra'Khal; this will create enough commotion for the rest of the unit to come in and finish the job."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" The minotaur frowned.

"As I said," the creature rebuked calmly, "you only learn what you need to know, when you need to know it. Now, hurry the fuck up and try to stay alive, all right?"

"You fucking bitch," the minotaur lifted its clenched fist.

"Don't," Gina put her arm on his chest, wondering if it'd do any good—apparently, though, it did, as the minotaur paused his punch and threw her a curious glance. "There's no point."

"I'll deal with you later," the minotaur pointed its hairy finger at the creature, whose wide smirk was concealed behind its helmet.

"See you on the other side," the bear-lion creature said and flew off, following a passing asteroid, when they had all disembarked.

"Now what?" One of the wolf-creatures asked.

"We should find a way in," the minotaur said and looked about, as they stood on the edge of the building, surrounded by deep space—and certain death, if they tripped. "Apparently, they've got some sort of force field around the hangar, otherwise they'd have to wear oxygen helmets, or something."

"How do we get in, then?" A lizard-creature asked.

"I think," Gina said, "there's some sort of emergency hatch somewhere around. I saw it on that map."

"You sure?" The minotaur demanded.

"Pretty sure, though..." Gina took a few cautious steps around, inspecting the robust metal walls of the base. "Yup!" She exclaimed proudly.

"Nice find," the minotaur clapped her on the back.

"I don't know where it leads, though."

"If only it'd take us straight to Ra'Khal's bedroom," one of the wolf-creatures said dreamily.

"If only," the minotaur agreed. "All right, you," it addressed Gina. "You should go in first; you're the smallest and we don't know how narrow the passage, or airduct, or whatever, is.

"Get in, try to find a way to sneak us in."

"Right, I..." Gina sighed, when the minotaur pulled the hatch open. "Did you just break it?"

"Had to," the minotaur shrugged and peeked inside the hatch.

"All right, it's a passage alright; probably an emergency exit, as you said. Go on, now. And do be careful."

"Right, thanks," Gina rolled her eyes and crawled into the vertical passage, hanging on tight from the rungs.

It was narrow and dark, and there was no way any of her companions would fit in; even she had trouble going through it, her breasts getting stuck under every rung of the ladder.

After a while, and with sweat having flooded her armor, she reached a crossroad; she followed the passageway to the left, certain she was following the way to the hangar.

A loud noise rang inside the passage and Gina froze still; she looked behind her, but, saw nothing in the darkness. Horrified, she fastened her pace, crawling through the narrow passageway and wondering why an emergency exit would be built this uncomfortably narrow.

She reached a small door and pushed it gently open; thankfully, it budged and she peeked through the narrow opening.

Per'Tah was only a couple of feet away from her, surrounded by guffawing guards, who plowed him mercilessly. She heard his screams and cries; there's an atmosphere, she thought, and removed the helmet that the bear-like creature had given her in the shuttle.

The air smelled like copper and it was heavy, but, breathable; happy to have gotten rid of the heavy helmet that blocked her peripheral sight, she crawled out of the passage, as noiselessly as possible.

Seeing Per'Tah struggling with two double-headed pricks in both his holes, while stroking others, caused her heart to leap in her throat, realizing her fate, if she was caught.

The gangbang was taking place right in the middle of the hangar—she had no way of reaching the edge and motion to the others to come up. She did find a panel and, with the help of a manual someone had left next to it, found the button which turned the force field down.

She almost pushed it, but, at the last moment, realized what it would mean. She threw another glance at Per'Tah and the eight guards surrounding him—she put her helmet back on and made sure it had locked tight.

Gina pressed the button and held on to a metal bar next to the panel; the air was sucked out of the hangar—and in seconds, Per'Tah and the guards exploded in a grotesque fountain of blood and guts.

She shut her eyes and bit her lips down hard, drawing some blood, while fighting against her sudden urge to vomit.

"Good job." A heavy, comforting hand landed on her shoulder and she looked up, meeting the minotaur's narrow eyes. "It's a shame Per'Tah had to...anyway, you did the right thing.

"Now, activate the field again. It might trigger an alarm, or something."

Gina did and when they heard the hissing of air, they all took their helmets off.

"So, we're in," one of the lizard-creatures stated. "Now what?"

"We follow the plan," the minotaur said simply. "Sneak our way to the headquarters and take Ra'Khal out. Hopefully, Tra'Klow will send reinforcements right away."

"I've just realized," Gina said, after hearing the bear-lion creature's name, "I don't know your names."

"It's better this way," the minotaur said coldly. "As long as we remain perfect strangers, we won't care too much, if some of us die. If we survive this, we'll all have drinks together and get to know each other.

"How does that sound?"

"Too bleak."

"Welcome to hell," the minotaur chuckled and clapped her on the back. "Come on, let's get a move on."

As soon as Gina opened the main entrance, two of the lizard-creatures fell victims to the bulletstorm that came their way.

"Fuck!" The minotaur tackled Gina down to the floor, behind the sturdy wall next to the entrance.

The wolf-creatures took cover on the other side of the door, while the remaining lizard-creatures, obviously dumbfounded, opened fire; in seconds, they both lay lifeless next to their friends.

"Now what?" Gina asked.

"We kill them," the minotaur said calmly—Gina watched him in fascination throwing two grenades inside the base.

Fiery explosions caused the hangar to tremble violently, while painful screams filled the area.

"Clear," one of the wolf-creatures said, as he peeked behind the wall.

Then, both wolf-creatures got up and stormed the base, their guns raised and their fingers tightly wrapped around the trigger.

"Come on," the minotaur motioned to Gina. "Sounds calm enough."

"What if it's a trap?"

"We've got no other option; unless, you want to be trapped here. They're definitely coming to get us."

"Right," Gina sighed and followed the minotaur into the base.

She gasped, when she noticed the dead bodies lying on the floor, most of them burned up and missing limbs.

"Don't look at them," the minotaur told her compassionately. "Just focus on the task at hand."

"Okay, yes." Gina rubbed her closed eyelids; then, she followed the minotaur deeper into the base, through the narrow, window-, and door-less hallways.

"Stop!" The wolf-creature leading the way cried and froze on its track.

"What's going..." The other wolf-creature said, then it spat—a thin ray of laser went right through the wolf-creature's throat and decapitated him. "Fuck!" the other one cried painfully.

"Shit," the minotaur exasperated and looked about.

"I don't think..." Gina said, but, she was interrupted by a harshly laughing voice that filled the hallway.

"You really thought you could sneak up on me, huh? Well, I'll give you one thing; your ruthlessness. You sacrificed one of your own just to kill some of my guards. Well played. Now, however, you're about to discover the sacrifice was pointless.

"Please, do continue on your way, though. There are no more traps ahead, I promise."

"What are we going to do?" Gina asked.

"We kill the motherfucker," the wolf-creature barked, "even if it's the last thing we do."

"Yeah," the minotaur agreed. "But..." Before it could finish his thought, the wolf-creature rushed forth. "Come on," the minotaur motioned to Gina and she followed, her heart ready to fly out of her mouth.

They took several turns, following the rabid wolf-creature—Gina realized they were running in circles, like mice trying to escape a lab-created labyrinth.

Two cage walls dropped heavily in front and behind them, trapping Gina and the minotaur; the wolf-creature remained outside, looking at them aghast.

"I got tired," the same stentorious voice announced, though this time it was not through a speaker it spoke, "of watching you running around. I've got a very short attention span, unfortunately."

A tall fox-like bipedal creature emerged from the corner, smiling slyly.

The wolf-creature ran toward the creature, snarling; before it could fire a single shot, the fox-creature shot from the hip and a bullet went through the wolf-creature's head, which exploded in a macabre fashion.

"Now," the fox-creature wiped its hands on its jacket. "You two are too fine specimens to just...kill you. But," it warned them, "one wrong move and...puff, you're gone.

"Got it? Good, lift the walls, boys!"

"As soon as he's near, we kill him," the minotaur whispered in Gina's ear.

Ra'Khal took a couple of steps toward them, his hands crossed behind his back; the minotaur clenched its fists and Gina tightened her grip around her rifle.