Space Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

Before they could react, however, they both felt a sting on their throats. Almost instantly, the world turned black.

When Gina opened her eyes, she was stripped naked and strapped on a chair, her legs spread wide open. Next to her lay the minotaur, on a bed, its cock erect and examined by two lab-coat wearing creatures with masks.

"Oh, you're awake!" Ra'Khal clapped his hands childishly. "Good; I was getting impatient and was about to slap you awake. Now, I bet you're wondering, 'what's gonna happen to me?'. Right?

"Of course you do," he said, before Gina could open her mouth. "I'll tell you, don't worry. As for your friend here," he pointed at the minotaur, "your endowed friend, he'll make for a very good torturing device for others that try to infiltrate my home.

"I'm sure his dong can impale anyone but a dinosaur; so, we'll chain him in a small cell and force him to fuck our enemies, to death.

"Hear that, cow-boy? You'll get all the pussy and ass you can handle! And then some!"

"Fuck you," the minotaur whispered.

"Oh, a feisty one!" Ra'Khal laughed dryly. "We'll break you, don't you fucking worry!

"Now," he turned his cold gaze to Gina, "as for you; well, you're a fine female, nice body, huge breasts—good for milking—and a widely gaped cunt. I bet you had some fun with the little cow-boy over there, huh?" He winked at her. "Well, considering you're already all opened up and in heat, you won't have any trouble becoming our new breeder."

"Your...what?" Gina's eyes popped wide open.

"You see," Ra'Khal grinned, "we have a small pet—well, not that small, but, you'll see him soon enough—which we breed as often as we can, 'cause he's a fierce fighter, and so's his offspring.

"Unfortunately, we lost two breeders recently...couldn't take more of the, admittedly, huge eggs they had to push out of their cunts. So, you're like a gift to us!"

"I...what are you..." Gina mumbled, completely befuddled.

"You son of a bitch!" The minotaur protested, struggling against the heavy chains holding him down. "We won't be your playthings! I'd much rather die!"

"Oh, cow-boy," Ra'Khal chuckled, "you're cute. You don't have a choice here, man. You're gonna be our new impaler, whether you like it or not. And there's nothing you can do about it.

"Guys," he snapped his fingers and three muscular canine-esque creatures approached the minotaur, "take him down to his cell; chain him up and fill him up with drugs to keep his cock permanently hard.

"You never know when another idiot will decide to attack us."

Gina watched in horror as the creatures carried the minotaur away, blatantly ignoring his struggling—it was the very last time she'd ever see him. "Don't succumb to them, woman!" Those were the last words of the minotaur Gina heard.

"Now, let's take you, too, to your new home," Ra'Khal rubbed his hands together and unshackled Gina's straps. "Come on, move it," he shoved her forth. "And move that ass a bit, will you?"

"Fuck you," Gina muttered behind her breath, struggling to walk on her numb legs.

"You're gonna lose that attitude soon enough, slut," Ra'Khal laughed harshly.

She cried, when she was thrown in a tiny cell that seemed empty. She sat up and looked about at the dark, confined room, with only a faint, trembling fluorescent lamp on the ceiling.

And it was through this faint light she discerned a massive shadow lurking around her; she stuck against her wall, vulnerable in her nakedness, while her gaped cunt emitted a strong scent of sex and lust.

With a loud noise, the monster emerged from the floor; a tentacle monster, each tentacle thicker than the minotaur's prick, and its face a grotesque sight of teeth and eyes.

Before she could realize what was happening, two slithery tentacles were wrapped around her ankles and dragged her away from the wall.

On her back, Gina screamed and pleaded for help as the monster towered over her, waving its remaining seven tentacles in the air.

"God, stop!" She pleaded, when two of the tentacles were wrapped around her breasts and squeezed hard. The monster, unfazed, drove the rest of its tentacles in her holes, quickly filling her up airtight.

The pounding was the most intense Gina ever had sustained, as the monster mercilessly brutalized her holes, thrusting its slimy tentacles way too deep in her—and yet, there was no pain whatsoever.

Whether it was the numbing slime the tentacles squirted, or, simply the already wide stretching of her holes, she couldn't tell; nor, did she care to find out. All she knew was that she was lost in an orgasmic trip with no end, as she came again and again, her ejaculations only making the tentacles more slippery and allowing them to go even deeper.

It was the end of the road for her—and Gina didn't mind as much as she thought she would. For hours the monster plowed her, using all its tentacles on her, and she experienced a tremendous amount of orgasms.

Finally, and after the tentacle had filled her up with sperm, which oozed out of her holes, it disappeared under the floor, leaving her lying down, panting and exhausted, and utterly satisfied.

* * * *

"Well?" Gary asked with a wink, as he removed the mask from Gina's face.

"Wow," was the only sound that could come out of her mouth. Instinctively, she inspected herself, thrusting her hand underneath her tight jeans—her vagina was tight and normal. It was with a slight disappointment she noticed her breasts having returned to their normal size.

"It was all mental," Gary chuckled. "The game can't leave you bodily damages."

"So," she sat up, slowly recovering her senses, "everything happened in my head?"

"Pretty much," he nodded; then, he swiftly turned off the monitor in front of him.

"You...saw..."

"Yup," he shrugged.

"Shit..." she lowered her gaze.

"Don't worry," he laughed. "Most testers have done what you did; used the game for...sexual purposes."

"But...is that..."

"We've worked the system to allow perfect freedom," he shrugged. "If someone wants, they won't have to experience anything sexual during their session. Others may experience nothing but sexual experiences.

"What we do, is simply create the world, populate it, and allow it to come to life via the user's brain. It's like a...lucid dream, only directed from the outside."

"It's definitely smart," she brushed her hair back. "When you first told me about it, and asked me to try it out...I never really thought it'd be this...good and life-like."

"Quite frankly," he chuckled, "neither did we."

"Although," she remarked, "I think there are some...physics problems; I mean," she cleared her throat and her gaze dropped to the floor, "the penises, though they look and feel huge, when..."

"I know," he nodded, with a dry chuckle. "We've been told before, by other testers. It just doesn't feel like you're penetrated by a true monstrous prick, right?"

"Yes," she rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Essentially, it feels...I mean, you do feel it, it's just...I don't know, it feels as if perhaps the penis gets...smaller, when inside."

"We're still working on it. However, we're not sure if it should be fixed; I mean, it wouldn't make much sense entering a game, where an act of fantasy sex could cripple you, in-game; would it?

"Might be too much. However," he raised his index, "the body-type you chose, especially the...breasts—" he put his hands over his chest, mimicking Gina's former enhancements "—kinda entail certain traits; besides, you picked a tall body, too.

"Do you remember that voice in the first room? Well, its comments are meant to give a brief review of your traits; come to think of it, that voice should be reworked.

"At any rate, what I'm trying to say here is, if you had kept your real body in game, I think the penetrations would have been much more...painful. Or, at the very least, a lot harder."

"But, it was still a bit over the top; the sizes of the penises, the easiness with which they could penetrate me, the..."

"I know," he shrugged, with a warm chuckle. "In the end, though, it's a video game; it deserves being a bit over the top, don't you think? Did it," he then asked, his glare abruptly changing, "take away from the realism of it?"

"No," she reassured him. "Not while I was there, anyway; I actually had to remind myself it was just a video game, to convince myself to take more chances. So...no, while you're in it, you don't think it's just a game.

"It's only now I can look back and pinpoint things and situations that should have felt unrealistic."

"Duly noted," he nodded. "We're still a long way from completing it and putting it out in the market, but...any other comments? Remarks?"

"Does it always start the same way?"

"You always start in that small room, yes. And the whole vendor thing, with the goblins, it's...you don't have to go in, but, it's there to give you a first taste of how things are.

"But, ultimately, you can do whatever you want; you can go anywhere on the planet. So far, though, you can't take it to space on your own. We are still in the process of designing the galaxy that'll make up the bulk of the game.

"Going to space is limited to hunting the pirate; which, to be honest, is meant to be one of the last missions you'll do. You jumped into it way too quick."

"So, there's gonna be a whole galaxy to explore?"

"We hope," he smiled. "At any rate, we're designing the map, trying to figure out how to populate each planet of interest, how to make things worth exploring...it's a long process.

"Anyway, that's all technical stuff you don't have to worry about; how about another go? Maybe, try to stay longer into the game, go outside the station?"

"Sure, why not?" Gina smiled and lay back down on the lounge chair; as soon as she put the mask back on, she sighed and found herself back to the small room with the mirror, naked and ready.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers