All Comments on 'Spanked'

by DeviantNeurons

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

nice

DeviantNeuronsDeviantNeuronsover 7 years agoAuthor
Misunderstood

Anonymous (11/03/16) I think you may have misunderstood the story, they are definitely not strangers. Did you actually read it?

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Is described so one gets a visual of the story

The story was intense as they went from spanking to the paddle. He did spank her with his hand at times. They had agreed that more than his hand was needed, it was just a surprise to her that he had acquired a paddle. The counting I suspect was part of what they did and he was pushing and testing limits. The sex afterward was also great. That is what fantasies are for, so people can read about what some in the lifestyle do. I did not read this as abuse or that they were strangers. They had been out for the evening and she had been anticipating something all evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done, but missing something

The difficulty of these stories that are trimmed down to just a single scene is finding a connection to the characters. Some people don't need that, but I prefer it. Here I don't get any connection to either the woman or man, and only a bit to them as a couple. You do make it clear they are an established couple and that there is a caring bond between them, so don't worry about the cranky anonymous who slams everyone. My only wish is for more about them as people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous