Special Delivery Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark, Maya and Sophie settle into a routine.
8.3k words
4.84
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Things settle into a routine

Maya and I strolled leisurely home. We locked arms at the elbow and she was leaning close as we walked. We were both wearing bulky winter coats but I could occasionally feel the softness of her breast against my arm.

I offered Maya first use of the bathroom and changed into my sleeping shorts before we switched. The house was cold enough that I didn't want to spend long walking around half-dressed so I hurried under the duvet to join Maya, who'd already made it there by the time I finished brushing my teeth.

No sooner had I made it under the covers than Maya was pressing her naked body against my side and running her fingers gently through the sparse hair on my chest. My dick was instantly on high-alert and rapidly started to harden.

"I'm so happy Mark." Maya whispered. "I'm going to make sure this works out for all three of us, I promise." She started nuzzling and kissing my neck while her hand stroked lower until it was flirting with the waistband of my shorts.

Every now and then, my hips would jump reflexly when she brushed her fingers over a particularly sensitive spot.

"I promised Sophie I would take good care of you so you can concentrate on enjoying being with her when she's around." Maya purred against my collar bone.

I couldn't resist reaching across and running my fingers down her side, making her sigh with pleasure. "I think I'm going to enjoy that a lot Maya. God, you're so beautiful. I can't get enough of your body."

In response, Maya rolled herself onto my body even more and her soft lips found mine. It was gentle and tender and we kissed like this for a while. I don't think I could remember kissing two women in such close succession before and it allowed me to notice how different they were. Sophie's lips were fuller and she'd seemed hungrier, more demanding with her kisses. Maya was gentler, not passive but not urgent like Sophie had been. It surprised me that it would be that way round. Given the situation surrounding both women, I'd have put money on Maya being the more aggressive of the two. If I hadn't seen her in action, I'd have presumed that Maya's 'training' would have made her like some kind of porn star in bed. All exaggerated gestures and "Oooh, cum on my tits baby." But she wasn't like that at all, much to my relief. No, Maya was actually quite sweet and demure. I got the impression that it was only her strong libido that forced her into being brazen from time-to-time. If anything, it seemed Sophie was the filthy one, even if it had only been her words, rather than any actions.

We continued exploring each other's mouths lazily, our breathing getting heavier. Maya's body felt amazing pressed against me and I could feel her pussy, slick with her juices rubbing against my thigh.

"Mark." Maya's voice was urgent. "I want this time to be better for you." She was panting. "But, I'm not sure if I can control myself if I'm on top."

My instinct was to try to tell her that it was okay but I remembered how upset she'd been before and didn't want to deny her the satisfaction a second time. Honestly, I was thinking of her, really I was.

"It's okay." I rolled her onto her back. "Let me do the work."

Normally, I'd spend a bit more time on foreplay. I genuinely love taking my time with a woman and coaxing a few orgasms from her before I see to my own pleasure. But Maya seemed to get warmed up really fast - if her juices running down my leg were anything to go by - and I understood that she wanted this one to be more about me than her.

I managed to get rid of my shorts with only a small amount of awkward shuffling, then I was on my knees between Maya's spread legs, trying to line myself up in the dark.

It took me a few goes to get my bearings but it didn't seem that Maya was too put off by my fumblings, grunting in pleasure as my cock bumped against her lips and clit before I found the right angle and felt the tip nudge partially into her.

Once I was lined up, I leaned forwards and braced my elbows by her sides. "This how you wanted it?" I asked as I began kissing her neck.

"Yes. Just like this. Oh God." The latter sentence spilled out of her as I stared working my rod into her. I was going for short, slow strokes, getting a little deeper each time. She was soaked like before and I could easily have gone balls deep in one easy thrust but I decided to take my time easing into her. I was a little less sensitive this time, thanks to my recent orgasm, but she still felt amazing around my cock. Occasionally, I'd feel her inner muscles contract and grip me firmly.

"I want you to -urghh- do whatever -mmmh- feels best for -oh- you." She was struggling to speak as my cock plundered deeper and deeper. "Don't wait for me -oh God- cum. Shit!" I bottomed out at last, rolling my hips to flex inside her whilst holding myself at full depth.

"Don't worry Maya. I'm going to enjoy this, you can be sure of that." I was already enjoying it. Not being afraid that I was going to cum with the slightest movement this time, I was able to set a steady pace and relish the feeling as I ploughed into her moist channel. I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep it up forever but that was no bad thing. Despite my assurances that I wouldn't wait for Maya, it seemed that I wasn't going to have much choice. She was gasping and writhing under me and, before I knew it, she was convulsing in another nuclear-grade orgasm.

As her spasms died down, she howled with frustration. "Nooo, not again." But I wasn't having any of it. I stilled my stokes against her over-sensitive body but pinned her mouth with mine, stopping her cries of anguish.

"Maya, you perfect, beautiful woman. Stop whining. I haven't cum yet, because I didn't want to yet. I'm enjoying being inside you and I wasn't ready to stop. In a moment, when you've got your breath back, I'm going to start fucking you again. And if you cum again before I do, then I'll stop again. And we'll keep doing that all night if I choose. Because just being inside you feels fucking amazing. When you cum around my cock, it feels fucking amazing too. So we're going to keep doing that all night if necessary. Okay?"

My commanding tone seemed to sooth Maya and she nodded her ascent.

"Good. Now, how does this feel?" I started gently moving my hips again. "Too sensitive."

She shook her head. "No, it's okay. More than okay actually. Oh yeah." I picked up the pace again, and she was right back to groaning and mumbling. Jesus, she really was made to fuck.

Although my speech had worked and mollified Maya, it had been a bit of bravado. I had actually been getting pretty close when she'd had her orgasm and there was no way I was going to last beyond her next one. I could already feel myself surging back towards my climax.

Maya wasn't hanging about either and I could tell it would be another race for the line between us. I decided to try to speed myself up a bit by leaning forwards and whispering in her ear.

"That's it baby, your tight pussy feels so good around my cock." I'd never been much good at talking dirty before, but I guess I had learnt a few things from Sophie. "Do you like it when I pound your little cunt?"

Maya moaned something that was probably a "yes" against my shoulder. It turns out that, even if I was the one doing the talking, it was still a big turn-on for me and I felt my balls pull tight ready to explode.

"Oh, you're going to make me cum Maya. Do you want my hot spunk in your greedy snatch?". She was getting it, whatever her answer. With a final grunt, I exploded inside her. This time was much more intense and I could feel my spasms wringing every last drop of sperm from my balls as I convulsed.

Maya seemed to approve, my climax triggering hers as we shook together in mutual orgasm.

I lay on top of her, trying to keep some weight on my elbows so she could breathe. "That was amazing Maya, thank you." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Mark, I'm so happy." She said, not for the first time that night. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me close until I got too tired supporting myself and had to roll off her.

I dimly registered her moving away briefly to clean herself up before sleep overtook me.

---

I slept really well, but I woke even better. Having a soft, dexterous pair of lips around your cock will do that.

I didn't know how Sophie managed to sneak into my bed without waking me up but her mouth was doing wonderful things to my morning wood. One hand held my rod steady at the base while the other gently played with my balls and her tongue did laps around my helmet. Every so often, she'd slide her lips over my glans, using the saliva her tongue had left behind, plus the generous amount of pre-cum weeping from me, to lubricate the motion.

"Holy crap Sophie, that feels fantastic." My praise triggered giggles from under the duvet. Funny; it didn't sound like Sophie's throaty, full-bodied laugh. If anything, it sounded a lot girlier, almost like Ma... "OH SHIT!"

I pulled the duvet aside and, lo and behold, there was Maya kneeling beside my hips, looking for all the world like a kid who'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Her breasts were jiggling delightfully as she chuckled.

"Oh my God Maya, I'm so sorry." I was mortified. "I was asleep and I got confused. What an arse-hole I am."

I've never called out another woman's name in bed before. To be fair, I'd never really had a reason to. I guess it's one of the hazards when you are time-sharing two women. Remind me never to have an affair, I'd be terrible at it. But, if I was ever going to make such a terrible faux-pas as that, I picked the right girl to do it with. Maya didn't seem the least bothered. But that didn't stop her from teasing me about it.

"Good morning Mark. I hope you're not too disappointed that it's me down here. Perhaps you'd like me to stop." She was still stroking my slippery cock with a hand, reminding me of what she'd been doing before I so rudely interrupted her.

Now that she mentioned it, I really didn't want her to stop. But I was ashamed to have her sucking me off after thinking she was my 'other woman'.

"Errm."

She laughed again, understanding my discomfort. "It's okay Mark. I think it's actually kind of cool that you thought I was Sophie. I know how much you like her. Just as long as you aren't sad that it's actually me here."

"Maya, you wonderful creature. I'm not in the least..." Her mouth resumed its work, making speaking suddenly much harder for me. "...bit sad you're here. Fuck that's good."

"I wanted to pay some proper attention to this." She indicated my dick, which she was stroking while she spoke. "Plus, haven't had the chance to taste your cum properly yet."

She said that last bit very matter-of-factly like she wanted to try a particular type of wine with a meal.

While she expertly gave my cock a thorough working over, I watched her sexy body. Her kneeling position made it look like she was worshiping my manhood, which was actually not far from the truth given how intently she concentrated on her task.

Her bum would lift from her heels occasionally, tantalisingly just out of reach. As she was leaning forwards, her breasts hung freely, swaying and bouncing with her exertions. Maya deserved to be looked at; she was so beautiful. I was grateful for the light streaming in past my thin curtains.

The sexy view, plus her stellar mouth-work soon had me crashing to my third orgasm of the last twenty-four hours. Maya didn't miss a beat and kept her mouth locked onto my pulsing cock, even as my hips bucked uncontrollably through my orgasm. She didn't spill a drop of my seed, not that I imagined it would be the biggest load of my life given my recent exertions.

Maya seemed to have a perfect understanding of when I started to get over-sensitive and reduced the pressure of her mouth to gently coax me down from my climax. Eventually, she let my softening member slide from her mouth and flop against my lower stomach while she continued to gently stroke my balls.

I swear she actually licked her lips and said "Mmm, yummy." But it wasn't an affectation for my benefit, she wasn't looking at me when she did it and spoke so softly that I only just heard her.

I realised that, even without the duvet on, I wasn't too cold. "It's warm in here." I observed.

"Oh, that's because I put the fire on before I woke you up." Maya replied.

"Wow, you might just be the perfect woman!"

Maya thought for a moment. "No, I don't think I am. But Sophie and I together might be."

---

Normally, I shower at the end of the working day, to get the mud and dirt off me. Having to heat your water with a wood-burning stove really brings it home to you how much resource goes into something as simple as hot water and this makes me think twice about how many showers I have. But I've yet to meet anyone who likes the smell of stale sex juices on a partner so I'd intended to shower that morning. However, Maya's mouth had done a remarkable job of cleaning me up. So I confined myself to a quick wash in the sink and left Maya to have the hot water while I scoffed a hasty breakfast and got straight out to work.

I told Maya to take her time. She'd been working hard - in one form or another - for the last few days and I didn't want her getting exhausted. At least that's what I told her. Come to think of it, I guess that was kind of patronising. In reality, it was probably more to do with the fact that I felt I'd let the side down with my laziness while my neck was sore and didn't want to feel that she was working harder than me. Either way, she took my suggestion with her usual good grace.

It felt good to be swinging the axe again. The firewood was piling up well, I didn't think I'd need many more days of chopping to get my quota done for the year, even allowing for some extra to account for the fact that we'd burn a little more with two in the house.

I hadn't been thinking past the next few days but planning how much wood I'd need forced me to think about the future a little. It seemed crazy to plan for Maya to still be here next winter when I'd only met her a week ago. But I couldn't see a future in which Maya wanted to leave so I figured that I'd better assume she was staying for the foreseeable future.

Even with us sharing the bed, it was pretty crowded in the house with the two of us. With visits from Sophie, which would hopefully be even more frequent now, I could do with more space. A year or so before, I'd toyed with the idea of extending out the back of the house. I figured I could add a timber-framed extension pretty easily, which would double the area of the house. I'd also thought to add a lean-to hot-house off the back of that so I could grow more fruits and vegetables for an extended growing season. I hadn't got round to doing any of this because I never had enough need and there was always so much else to do around the house and woods. But, with Maya proving a capable labourer, it seemed likely that I'd have a bit of spare capacity to get the job done.

Maya hadn't come out of the house by this point so I decided to find her for an early lunch and see if she had any thoughts on my plan.

I found her in the kitchen, she'd obviously just finished a load of washing and was hanging her clothes on the small screen that I use for the purpose. I recognised the lacy red thong from the other day as it got added to the collection. That wouldn't take long to dry; there was nothing to it. I noticed that Maya was dressed differently today, she was wearing a pencil skirt and cream blouse. She looked like she was dressed for office work. The skirt wasn't outrageously tight but it subtly emphasised her tight butt and lean thighs. Her blouse had a few of the top buttons undone and I caught a flash of cleavage as she bent to pick up more clothes to hang.

"I was running out of clean leggings and T-shirts." She explained. "So I thought I should do some washing."

"Sure. I guess that explains the outfit." I gestured towards her.

She looked down, as if noticing her clothes for the first time. "Oh, yes. I suppose." She replied. "But I also wanted to wear this skirt because it goes very well with the suspenders I'm wearing." She added nonchalantly.

I had assumed the black material covering her lower legs was just a pair of tights but it seemed she was hiding something a little more interesting under that skirt.

As I continued to watch her bending down to pick up the laundry, I couldn't help thinking about what she'd look like doing the job in only her underwear. I was about to chastise myself for my dirty mind, but then I remembered that I was allowed to have naughty thoughts about Maya now. It was a liberating notion. Further along that line of thought, I also recalled how much Maya seemed to enjoy it when she was turning me on. So, I decided to take a chance in the hope that I wasn't overstepping our new relationship.

"Maya?" She stopped and looked at me. "You know that if I ask you to do anything, you can always say no if you don't want to, right?"

"Yes, I know that." She sounded intrigued. "Do you want me to do something?"

"Well, I was hoping you'd be willing to continue what you were doing but take off your blouse and skirt first."

A coy smile spread across her face and she came to stand in front of me. "Mark, you know it would be a lot sexier if you just told me to do that, rather than asking me?" I started to protest but she held up her hand to stop me. "I know you don't want to be like a 'master' to me and I get that. But there's nothing wrong with taking control a little."

I sighed. "I'm just so worried about turning into the kind of man that would have bought you."

"For what it's worth Mark, I don't think you could ever be that kind of man. I trust you. I know that you won't do anything to hurt me. But you also already know how much I love doing anything that turns you on. So you don't need to ask my permission. If you think of something I can do that will be arousing for you, you know what my answer's going to be anyway, so why bother to ask? I promise you that, if you tell me to do something I don't want to do, I'll try to refuse you." She added wryly: "We can practice now if you want. Try telling me to lick this floor clean and I'll practice telling you no!"

That got me to smile. "OK, so what are we saying here? I'll promise to be a bit more assertive when it comes to anything that turns me on and, in return, you'll promise not to get ordered about with everything else?"

Maya nodded. "That sounds good to me. I'm not saying you have to be rude about it. I don't think pretending to be a bad-boy would really suit you. Just maybe don't sound like you're expecting me to say no. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to point out to me why what you're asking me to do would be sexy."

"OK, I'll try. I might need some feedback so I know if I'm getting it right."

"Oh, you'll know if you're on the right track by the juices dribbling down my legs." I think she was only half joking. "Would you like to try that one again then?"

"OK. Maya, please remove your skirt and blouse. I'd like to see how your sexy body looks in your underwear while you're working."

Her face lit up in a sultry smile. "It would be my pleasure Mark."

She took her time unbuttoning her blouse, slowly exposing a line of creamy flesh from her sternum to the waistband of her skirt. The cups of her black, lacy, bra were doing a great job of presenting her breasts and the view only improved as she pulled the front of her blouse apart and shucked it off her shoulders. The little wiggle she gave may not have been entirely necessary to help the garment fall to the floor but it certainly caused her breasts to jiggle in most pleasing manner. I think the smile on my face told her everything Maya needed to know about what I thought about how she looked.