Special Delivery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skirt zipped down the side, just enough to allow it to slip off her hips and down her legs, again triggering more delightful bouncing as she shimmied it to the floor. True to her word, Maya was wearing a suspender belt that settled on her hips. It was black and lacy, to match the bra and thong she was also wearing. I also noticed that she'd put the thong on over the top of the suspenders so she could still remove her panties without having to untangle it from the rest of her underwear.

When she was suitably disrobed, she stood on front of me for a while and I just looked at her perfect body. She was breathtakingly beautiful, as always.

"Is this what you had in mind Mark?" She asked innocently.

I nodded, mutely. Then I remembered that I was supposed to be trying to man-up a bit. "Yes, Maya. You look stunning. But don't let me keep you from hanging up your washing. You wouldn't want it to get creases now, would you?"

She smiled, obviously delighted at my attempts to play along.

Something as mundane as hanging up washing suddenly became an exercise in sensuality. There was lots of bending over, leaning and general excuses for Maya to flaunt her lithe body for me. Far too soon, she'd run out of clothes to hang up. I briefly thought about telling her to put it all back and start again. But that would have just been silly. Besides, I reminded myself, if I wanted to see her bending over, I only had to ask her.

She was standing up, waiting to see what I'd do next. "Maya, I think you should bend over for me, I'd really like to get a better look at your arse in that thong. Why don't you put you hands on the screen to help support you."

Again, Maya smiled her consent and turned to face the screen. "Like this?" She asked as she slowly bent forwards to a right-angle, bracing her hands on the top of the screen as instructed. I must admit, despite my desire not to turn into some kind of monster, I was getting a thrill out of her doing whatever I instructed.

"Yes, like that. Perhaps spread your feet apart a little wider. Wow Maya, you look so hot like that." Even though her succulent butt was only a few steps away, it suddenly seemed too far. So I closed the distance in a couple of strides and crouched behind her, my face just inches from her lacy thong. It was probably my imagination but I swore I could smell the musky scent of her pussy from under her panties.

Unable to resist touching her anymore, I traced a finger lazily down one of the straps that held up her nylons. This conveniently ran down the centre of her right buttock, allowing me to feel the graceful curve of her rump. Unsatisfied with just using one finger, I stroked her with both hands. I kept the pressure very light, barely more than a tickle. I glanced round Maya's shapely posterior for a second so check on her reactions. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip gently. Her knuckles were white as she gripped the screen more tightly than she needed to. I realised that her being in this position prevented her from moving and thus she was completely at my mercy. I decided to explore that dynamic a bit more.

"Maya, I want you to stay in that position for me. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded.

"Good, try to stay as still as you can."

I started working my caresses around to the inside of her thighs, still keeping my the pressure as light as a feather. I knew how touch-sensitive Maya was and this had to be killing her as my hands flirted with her crotch but never actually made contact with her panties. She was starting to make little noises and her hips were moving ever so slightly as she fought the urge to grind her pussy against my hands.

"Is that feeling good Maya?" I asked, continuing my teasing exploration while I spoke. I decided to let her skimpy thong be my boundary, tracing its outline up her butt-crack, round her hips and back down the front of her groin, before reversing the journey. And studiously avoiding making contact with her pussy the whole time.

"Mmmmm. Need. More." She was breathing heavily. Panting out the words. "Please?"

"I'll get there baby, I promise, just stay there for me. It'll be worth it." I urged. "I think it's time I got these off you though." I slid my hands into the thin waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down her legs, enjoying the view as her most intimate parts became exposed to my gaze.

I love seeing a pussy from behind like that. Hell, I love seeing pussy from any angle, but something about the way it looks when it's framed by a tight butt really turns me on. Her lips were glistening with her juices and were splayed open and ready. From this position, her neat labia dangled down a little, tempting me to play with them and her musky odour was driving me wild. I couldn't believe that I hadn't tasted her pussy yet. That was about to change, but thought I could manage a little more teasing before I succumbed to my urges.

I knew that Maya wouldn't be able to see what I was doing from this angle and I used that to my advantage. I leaned my face closer and gently blew air onto her soaked snatch. She shivered and moaned, her hips starting their subconscious gyrating again. "Oh God, please Mark." She begged.

I decided that she'd earned a reward but didn't want to dive straight into her pussy just yet. I've never been into arse-play and I've certainly never licked a girl's pucker before. But, it looked so cute and I remembered how scrupulously clean she kept herself so, without too much thought, I extended my tongue and gently ran it around her ring-piece. Maya's body jumped like I'd shocked her with a cattle-prod, momentarily breaking my contact. But I dove straight back in, spurred on by the fact that she tasted of nothing but the faintest hint of sweat and fascinated by the bumps and ridges of her pucker.

Maya was better prepared for me the second time and managed to hold herself steady while I rimmed her with abandon. I didn't try to push my tongue inside her; that would have been a step too far for me, even in my current state of arousal. But I covered every inch of her crack, concentrating on her sensitive ring.

After a while though, I couldn't resist the temptation to move onto her pussy. I let my wandering tongue dip lower with each lap, until I began to notice the familiar taste of pussy juices. That was the signal for me to abandon her rosebud and make a journey down the plump flesh outside her labia. I thoroughly licked my way forward until I estimated that my tongue was past the level of her clit. I couldn't see as my face was mostly buried in her arse. My intention was to complete a lap of her pussy without actually touching it. But I guess my tongue wasn't as long as I thought because, as I tried to circle round past her clit, my tongue actually ended up flicking against her sensitive love-button.

"Ungh!" Maya gasped and her back arched reflexly to mash her entire slit against the length of my tongue. So much for teasing. Maya's pussy tasted divine. She was feminine and tangy, but with a little sweetness too. My nose was bumping against her arse-hole while my tongue worked itself into her slippery folds. This meant that my cheeks formed a seal with the backs of her legs, effectively funneling her scent straight up my nose as I coaxed more and more of her love-juice from her pussy. Whether it was the smell, the filthiness of my position or some sort of pheromones in her musk, I don't know but I was in my own little world as I ate her out for all I was worth.

At first I concentrated mostly on her lips and opening, lapping up her juices as they continued to flow. But, in response to her building pleasure and the urgency of her grinding hips, I loitered more and more on her clitoris. Each contact brought gasps and cries from Maya's mouth. I could tell that she was close to orgasm so I grabbed a buttock in each hand to hold her steady so I could target all my efforts on her hyper-sensitive clit.

She didn't last long after that, her cries increasing to a crescendo of meaningless sounds and grunts before her climax finally ripped through her body. She jerked and spasmed hard enough that I had to keep hold of her hips to make sure she stayed on her feet. I kept my face mashed against her the whole time, teasing out her orgasm with my tongue. I noticed how her spasms got shorter and further apart as her pleasure waned. Eventually, turning from shudders of pleasure to near cringes as she became too sensitive. I took the hint and kept my tongue away from her over-sensitised bundle of nerves and soothed her with gentle licks around her labia.

Once her breathing had calmed and her legs didn't look like they were about to collapse, I released my grip on her and rose to a standing position. My legs were aching with the effort of crouching for so long but I wasn't complaining.

I was about to help Maya up too when I realised that she was in the perfect position for me to fuck her. Her pussy was red and swollen, smeared liberally with her juices and my saliva. The black of her suspender belt and nylons framed her intimate parts like a painting. She was looking back at me, waiting to see what I'd do next.

"Can you hold that position a while longer Maya?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, I think so. Why?"

"Because you are too tempting not to fuck like that." I answered honestly.

She smiled her usual, languid smile. "You might have to hold onto me in case I fall over though." She warned.

"That won't be a problem."

I unhooked my belt and pushed my trousers and boxers down my legs, freeing my straining member. I took my time, partially to give her a little more time to recover and partially to help build the anticipation a little. I decided not to fully remove my clothes, just enough to fuck her. It felt naughtier that way.

So, with my trousers bunched just above my knees, I shuffled myself so I was lined up behind her.

"Are you ready for me Maya?"

"Oh God yes." She whispered, wiggling her butt a little to entice me even more.

Holding my cock at the base with one hand, I slid it firmly against her entrance. She was wet enough that I probably didn't need to get any of her juices spread around my cock in order to slip easily into her. But it felt good to feel her needy snatch and lips as they sucked against my glans, almost like they were trying to pull me inside. It also made sure I was lined up properly. It only took a tiny nudge from my hips and the head popped past the minimal resistance of her entrance and sank into her grateful embrace. I followed the momentum and slid my full length into her in one smooth motion. We both gasped with the sensation.

"Shit Maya, that feels so good." I breathed.

"Uh huh." She panted back.

"I don't think I'm going to last very long like this." I warned.

"That's OK." She reassured. "Me neither. If you want me to cum when you do, just start playing with my clitoris and I'll go off almost instantly." Good to know.

I started moving in and out of her slowly. It felt so good being inside her that I wanted to enjoy the sensation. Maya seemed happy enough with my choice of pace, breathing heavily and letting out occasional gasps or mumbles that I took to be sounds of pleasure.

Despite my attempts to take things slowly, my words proved prophetic and I felt myself approaching the point of no return quicker than I would have liked.

That's when the door opened and Sophie came breezing in.

I froze in shock. My instincts were that I was caught in the act of doing something wrong but Sophie hardly seemed surprised at all. In fact, she smiled warmly at me.

"Ahh, glad to see the two of you are having fun together." She said as she walked over and leaned in for a kiss.

If I hadn't been still recovering from the shock of her walking in, I might have warned her that my face was comprehensively covered in Maya's juices. But I wasn't yet thinking clearly and temporarily forgot. Our lips made contact in a deep kiss and then I felt Sophie pause and pull back.

I was about to apologise for tasting of another woman's pussy when I saw the look in her eyes. She wasn't angry at all, more thoughtful. Like she was processing the taste. Then she moved back in for more. This time, she was more aggressive; her hand found its way to the back of my head, holding me steady while her mouth and tongue assaulted mine. After a while, she broke contact again.

"Mmm, it's been a long time since I tasted pussy." She announced. "Maya dear, you taste divine." She even bent forward so she could give Maya a peck on the lips. Wow, not the reaction I would have expected. And she wasn't done yet.

"Mark, is there a reason why you have stopped fucking her?" She had the school teacher voice going again. "Unless I miss my guess, poor Maya here was about to go off like a rocket until you so rudely interrupted her."

"Umm, sorry. You caught me by surprise, that's all." I stammered.

She laid a hand gently on my bare buttock and used it to guide my hips into motion again. "Poor, baby." She said in pantomime sympathy. "Do you need me to remind me what to do?"

Now that she'd started me moving again, I remembered how fucking amazing it felt to be working my cock inside Maya's tight, wet tunnel. "I think I can remember what to do." I panted out between strokes.

"Good boy." Sophie winked at me. I noticed she kept her hand on my butt, but now it was stroking me gently as I reamed Maya.

The interruption had cooled my jets a little and bought me some more time before I came, but Maya's hot pussy was working its magic on me again and I was starting to feel my balls tightening in anticipation of release.

Maya was panting, as usual. Not really forming words, just sounds of pleasure.

"Does that feel good Mark?" Sophie was whispering in my ear. She seemed to like doing that and I had no objections.

"Oh yeah." I confirmed.

"I bet you love taking her from behind like that. Look how much she's enjoying you screwing her while she's bending over and presenting her dripping pussy for you." Jesus, Sophie was proving that her penchant for dirty talk wasn't a one-off. "I think she's nearly there Mark, are you going to make her cum for me?"

Speaking of which, I'd pretty much reached the limit of my restraint too and was about to blow. So that seemed a good time to try out Maya's clit suggestion.

I reached my hand round her hip and slid it down her mound until I felt her love-button. True to her word, I hardly started to rub it gently when Maya cried out. She raised her head back in a silent scream as I felt her body wrack with orgasmic spasms.

Sophie moved a little and cradled Maya's head gently, helping to support her through her earth-shattering climax. Seeing the two women in my life sharing such a tender moment was the final straw for me and my own orgasm tore though me. I could feel my sperm firing through my tubes as I pumped several large wads of my salty fluids against Maya's cervix.

As we both came down from our climaxes, I could tell that Maya was struggling to hold herself up so I didn't linger insider her. I pulled out and made sure to keep hold of her hips to steady her.

I shared a knowing glance with Sophie and we both practically carried Maya to the sofa. Maya sprawled bonelessly and I sat next to her, cradling her head as she regained her breath. Come to think of it, I was pretty shaky myself.

Sophie, ever practical, grabbed a handful of kitchen towel and stuffed it, unceremoniously between Maya's legs. Maya recovered enough to giggle. "Thanks." she added.

"The best way to get cum stains out of soft furnishings is not to get them in the first place!" Sophie smiled. I decided I agreed with the sentiment and pulled my clothes back on so my sticky member didn't paint the sofa as I sat there.

Maya recovered quickly and we all agreed that we'd be less distracted if she put her clothes back on too. Then we settled into our familiar pose with Sophie cuddled against my side while Maya laid her head on my lap.

"Look at us." Sophie joked. "Like a proper little family!"

There was nothing "proper" about it but it reminded me about my earlier train of thought. "There was something I wanted to run by the two of you." I began.

"Oh yeah?" Sophie replied, obviously intrigued.

"Well, this house is a bit on the small side, even just for me. What with..." I gestured to the two women snuggled up against me. "...We might want a little more space. So I was thinking about extending out the back."

"It's about bloody time." Sophie exclaimed. "I thought you'd never get round to it."

"In my defence, I've usually got too much else to do. But, with Maya helping out, I think I can find the time to get the work done."

"Won't you need planning permission?" Sophie asked.

"I asked last year and, with what I'm planning to do, it comes under the category of permitted development so I'm alright." I replied.

"Sounds good to me. When are you going to get started?"

"Well, I'll need to do some sketches so I know what materials to buy. But I guess that will only take me a few days so I might start work next week or the week after. I can try to get things water-tight over the summer."

"Cool, will be nice to have a bit more space round here."

We spent some time relaxing together over a cup of tea. We were settling into a very comfortable dynamic together, which surprised the hell out of me. But I wasn't going to complain. After a couple of hours, Sophie excused herself, promising to visit again at some point the next day. We shared a steamy kiss as she was leaving. I still found it odd how passionate and sexy her kisses were. It made it hard to square with her apparent ambivalence towards sex. But things were working out so far and I was committed to sitting back and enjoying the ride these two special ladies were giving me.

I resisted the urge to start planning the house extension and, instead, started work digging over the vegetable beds. There weren't many weeds but I'd put some manure down at the start of winter and now it had rotted in a bit, I needed to properly incorporate it into the soil, as well as making sure there was plenty of air in the mix.

It was hard work, but a nice change from chopping wood. I lost myself in my work until I realised that I was struggling to see in the gathering darkness.

When I got back to the house, Maya had already cooked dinner. We had a pleasant evening together and, after I had a quick shower, we slipped into bed together.

We enjoyed some tender kissing and then just relaxed in each other's arms. It was actually a nice change to not be having sex. Don't get me wrong, I still got pretty turned on, but I'd had a lot of sex in the past 24 hours and that meant that I was happy enough to enjoy some sensual time without having to take it all the way. I didn't think I was going to be able to keep up the pace of having sex 3 or 4 times a day so it was a bit of a relief that Maya seemed happy to just snuggle. I'd been a bit worried that I was going to be unable to keep up with her sexual appetite.

---

For the second time in a week, I found myself waking up with a pair of lips around my cock. This time I was a bit more thoughtful about whose name I called out.

"Mmmm, Maya. You are so good at that."

That brought a bought of giggles from Maya - who was lying next to me and, very obviously, not sucking my cock.

"What the.." I threw the duvet aside so find a fully-clothed Sophie kneeling between my thighs and bobbing her head on my straining member, while she held it in place with her hand at the base. She paused briefly to make eye contact and give me a cheeky wink before getting straight back to her task.

Just like Maya, she seemed to relish the task of giving head, and she was just as skilled. Her lips were a little fuller and softer than Maya's and she was able to work herself further down my shaft whereas Maya used her tongue more and concentrated more on the sensitive glans area. Both were great in their own different way and I was more than happy to lie back and let Sophie go to town on me.