Special Delivery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking across at Maya, I could see that she was seriously turned on watching us. She was subconsciously licking her lips and her nipples were trying to poke holes through her silk negligee. Occasionally, she would rub a hand across her thigh or the side of her torso, but she'd stop herself before touching anything too erogenous.

Then I remembered that the paperwork had said that she'd been trained not to masturbate.

"Maya, are you enjoying the view?" I teased.

She didn't take her eyes off Sophie's bobbing head but she nodded. "Uh-huh. It's so hot watching her."

"You know you can touch yourself if you want to, right?"

At that, Maya turned to look at me. For a moment, the look in here eyes was like I'd given her the best present ever. But then a wry smile crept over her and she started stroking her thighs and spoke in a sultry voice." Mark, are you asking to watch me finger myself while your girlfriend is sucking you?"

I smiled. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking."

Maya smiled back. "Oh, thank God for that!"

She got herself into a kneeling position by the side of my head, her knees a little way apart and wasted no time in sliding her fingers under the hem of her negligee. I couldn't see her pussy but I heard her sigh when she made contact. "I'm so wet." She muttered.

She lifted her hem with her other hand and her beautiful pussy came into view with two of her fingers already buried in it. As I watched, she slowly slid them out showing a trail of her grool dangling between her hand and her lips.

"Damn, you look amazing. See if you can make yourself cum before I do." I wasn't rating her chances at this point as Sophie's amazing mouth-work, combined with seeing Maya's sexy, wet snatch had my balls boiling and I didn't think I'd be able to last much longer.

Ever one to rise to the challenge though, Maya got straight to work on herself. She pistoned two fingers roughly in and out while working her love-button with her other hand. She started making her familiar mewling noises as her excitement built rapidly.

Sophie seemed to want me to win the race as she increased her pressure and pace, causing my hips to start moving reflexly. "Shit Sophie, I'm getting close."

She carried on at the same pace as I felt my balls pulling in, ready to explode. Maya's fingers were a blur now and I could hear wet squelching sounds as she finger-blasted herself. It was all too much for me and, with a grunt, I went over the edge. I felt sperm firing up my shaft and into Sophie's hot mouth. She slowed her pace and kept her lips locked around my spurting cock as I blasted the back of her throat with several shots of my seed.

Meanwhile, Maya's head was thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream as her body spasmed in ecstasy. My own orgasm subsided fairly quickly, leaving me in a nice fuzzy state to enjoy watching Maya's whole body shake in a protracted and very intense climax, which eventually lead to her collapsing over my chest.

Her breath was coming in ragged gasps and the occasional aftershock would ripple through her body. Sophie was gently coaxing the last of my cum out of my gently shrinking member and I reached past Maya to stroke her hair. "Mornin' Sophie." I couldn't keep the smile from my voice.

"Morning Mark." she giggled from below my field of vision. "Have we killed Maya?"

"Mmm, not sure. You OK Maya?"

"Oh. My. God." She breathed. "That was so intense."

Sophie and I laughed. Sophie scooted up the bed to join us. "I was going to kiss my man good morning. But I'm a bit of a mess." She wasn't kidding. Although she'd managed to swallow most of my seed, she'd not managed to keep it all in and, even with my sleepy eyes, I could see a mixture of saliva and sperm around her lips and chin.

I'm not really into tasting my own cum but I was about to make an exception and tell Sophie to kiss me anyway. I figured it was the least I could do after what she'd just done for me. But it seemed that she had other ideas.

"Maya, wanna help clean me up first?"

Maya looked as Sophie, her eyes still fogged with lust after her bone-shaking orgasm. She took a moment to evaluate what Sophie had said and what, exactly, she meant. Then she smiled and reached a hand to the back of Sophie's head and pulled her closer. She then proceeded to kiss and lick all the juices off Sophie's lips and chin, ending with a deep, passionate kiss. I could see her sucking Sophie's tongue into her mouth and she sighed when she eventually broke their steamy embrace.

Both girls turned to look at me. "Holy shit, you two are going to kill me."

We all fell about laughing.