Special Ring Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
551 Followers

We got back to the elevator and headed back upstairs. Once back in the parlor Salani took the key from around her neck and handed it to me. Salani said, "This is yours now. I have no need for it anymore now that my daughter is happy and does not have to rush having a child." I took the key and put it around my neck. Salani smiled, "Before I forget, we need to reset the door code for you. The room has a wind tunnel/vacuum program that dusts the room automatically so you don't have to worry about cleaning the place. I sent a thought to all the other girls telling them to come inside. A few moments later, they were standing in front of Salani introducing themselves. Salani smiled, "You have great taste in women for your harem. All your girls are gorgeous. Ladies, if you choose to be naked, this is your Master's house now and the workers will not be anywhere near the main house for the rest of the day. So if you're comfortable with this old lady seeing your naked bodies, feel free to strip."

All the girls smiled and stripped naked in an instant, giggling the whole time. They then ran over to me and yanked my clothes off in mere seconds. Salani smiled, "No wonder these girls are so taken with you. That's a really nice piece of meat you have there. If I was 25 years younger I'd jump you in a heartbeat."

Ashara laughed, "Mom, I can see that your dirty mind is still feeling frisky even if you're not. Master, I would like show you and the girls around this house. I lived here for 17 years of my life I know all the secrets." I laughed then told her I would like that. She walked over, took my hand and Emmy's and told the other girls to stay close and we started what eventually ended up being a 4 hour tour of the house. She showed us all secret doors and even showed us where she used to sleep. After the tour was complete Ashara said, "Well Master, what do you think of the house?" I gave her a kiss and told her it was an incredible place but we will only use this house when we come to Egypt. I understand that winter here is very pleasant during the day, even though the desert can get chilly at night. Ashara nodded in agreement and told me that I also now owned three other houses, one in Italy another in France and the last one is in Germany.

About an hour later Salani called us on the intercom telling us dinner would be served in 45 minutes. A few minutes before the prescribed time, we headed down to the dining room. As we entered we saw the table covered with traditional Egyptian food. Salani was already sitting at the table waiting on us to arrive. We all sat down and enjoyed an awesome banquet. After we ate Salani smiled, "It is great having guests again. Most of the time all I have is the servants to talk to. But for now I gotta go get some sleep, if you all will excuse me." Emmy and Ashara helped her to the bedroom and were gone for a while. We were still sitting around the table talking when they got back. Ashara took my hand and told the girls to follow.

Ashara led us all to the biggest bathroom I had ever seen. This thing had a bathtub about six feet long and four feet wide and looked like it belonged to a king or something. The girls all got into the bubble filled tub and started splashing each other. I sunk into the water and felt the tension erased from my body. We started cleaning each other off. I found a bottle of shampoo and popped the top off and took a whiff. I really liked how it smelled and couldn't wait to smell it on my girls. The shampoo smelt like ambrosia. I pulled each girl to me and sat them on my lap one at a time and washed their hair. They each gave their best impression of a pile of Jell-O. I could feel each one become boneless. After their hair was thoroughly shampooed, they dipped their heads under the waterfall at the opposite end of the bathtub. The girls dried each other off and waited for me to get out of the tub. As soon as I had both feet firmly on the floor, they pounced on me, each focusing on a section; I was promptly dry as a bone.

Ashara smiled, "Follow me; there is a room with a huge bed in it. It's big enough for all of us to get a good night sleep." We followed her and got in bed. We fell asleep pretty fast. During the night, I started having a really strange dream. I was drawn to a light, but was woken up by a voice that seemed to be booming in my head. All the girls but Emmy stayed asleep. Emmy asked me if I had heard that voice too. I nodded my head and got up quietly from the bed making sure not to wake up the other girls. The voice kept telling us to come to it; pulling us to the elevator leading down to the museum.

We got into the elevator and punched in the code to the museum. As the elevator dropped floors the voice seemed to stay the same volume. Once the elevator got to the museum level we exited and followed the voice to the huge vase we had visited the day before. The voice told Emmy and me to touch the urn. We held each other's hand and with our free hands touched the urn. As soon as we made contact with the urn, gold light spread over us and instantly we were transported to a very beautiful palace. The voice told us both to enter.

Inside the palace we were welcomed by eight girls, ranging in body type and hair colors. All were naked, but the really strange thing I noticed is their eyes were all like Emmy's. They all had the same green eyes with a glitter effect to them. Emmy asked, "You're all Djinn too, aren't you?" The girls answered in unison, "We are Djinn, but we do not serve a master, we serve the Creator."

Emmy asked, "By creator you mean The Creator of the Djinn?"

They once again answered in unison, "Yes, he is the creator of Djinn and the one that passes judgment on masters that break the true code of the Djinn."

I asked if I was in trouble or something, is that the reason I was here. They answered, "No lord, you are not in trouble, but he does wish to talk to you. The Creator has only ever talked to two other masters that had not broken the code. He wishes to talk to you. He considers meeting a master such as you an honor and hardly ever does it. In his millions of years of existence, he has met ten masters, seven of which were sealed for breaking the ultimate rule. The other three includes yourself and two others that he considered a true master. Please do not fear the Creator. He is a benevolent god and just wishes to talk to you. Please follow us."

We followed them closely down a long hallway to a very massive golden door with jewels embedded all over it. I noticed the jewels on my ring glowing and pulsing in sync with the door's jewels. Once we entered, there was a massive man who looked like he was about 60 years old. He had a long black beard and was sitting on a huge chair. He immediately smiled and shrank to human size right before our eyes. He walked up and bowed to Emmy and gently took her hand and kissed it. He introduced himself as the Creator and said we could call him simply Cre. Emmy smiled, "It is an honor to meet you sir. I am so very thankful that you created me for my master."

Cre smiled, "Young lady, you are one of my favorite Djinn creations. Your Master has wonderful taste. It was his idea of a perfect girl that made you absolutely beautiful."

Emmy got a huge smile on her face, "Thank you sir, but it is you who made that possible."

Cre smiled, "Well, that is partly true, but I have seen some of my creations become beautiful on the outside, but so very ugly on the inside because of the ugliness in their master's heart. You my dear, show your master has a pure heart and is not tainted by any ugliness. His heart has enough love in it to not only keep you pure, but to care for and love many other women as well. His selection of girls for his harem is proof of that. Usually when a master is given a Djinn with unlimited wishes, they usually get corrupted by the power. It is incredible that I finally get to meet another master that prefers to use the power for happiness instead of material things."

Emmy said, "Well sir, my Master is not like that at all. He cares for people with all his heart."

Cre looked at me, "Well young man, you have a wonderful servant..." I stopped him before he could finish and said she is not my servant. Neither are any of my other girls. They are part of my heart and my love. They are not servants. Cre got a huge smile on his face, "Young man, I have never been happier than I am right now to hear you say that. Such love for one of my creations warms my heart. I am proud to meet a master like you. Please sit with me and I will answer any questions you wish to ask of me. I will also give you a special gift before you leave." Instantly two chairs appeared behind me and Emmy and Cre's giant chair shrank down to regular size. He clapped his hands and the girls all walked into the room carrying wine and filled our cups.

Cre smiled, "Before you start asking your questions, which I know you probably have a lot of, I wish to tell you a story about a couple of the past masters; one good and one bad." I nodded my head and said we would be honored to listen to his story, please feel free to tell us the stories.

Cre said, "Let me begin with the good one. He was a wonderful man. Even though he had ultimate power, he refused to use it for more than healing others. I will not tell you this man's name because I do not wish to ruin his history. I will tell you that every wish he ever made was to help or heal others. He only ever used one wish for himself and that was to meet his father. He used his Djinn's powers to do miracles for people, healing wounds, and curing diseases. He continued doing this until other people started considering him a sorcerer and killed him. Even upon his death, he refused to use a wish to save himself. His last wish was for his Djinn to be given human life and freed from her vessel. He was truly a great man and a master I will always honor."

I said that he sounded like a great man and I would have loved to meet him.

Cre smiled, "I took that man's soul and brought it here. He is now a Djinn himself but has not been awarded to a master. I feel he needs a really good master that will give his past life honor." I nodded my head in agreement and told him I agreed and hoped he would find a good person for that Djinn.

Cre got a solemn look on his face, "Now on to the story of the bad master. This man did not use his power for anything but evil. The man lived many years ago. He was corrupted before finding the Djinn vessel and became even more so after finding out he had unlimited wishes that could give him even more power. He used his Djinn to make soldiers for himself. He created a massive army and used it to pillage and destroy villages, cities, and towns. He continued this for years taking over whole countries, killing innocent people along his way. After such a long time and causing so many atrocities, his people and even his closest friend murdered him. On his dying breath he made a wish that his Djinn kill everyone around him. His Djinn was about to grant the wish when I recalled her and pulled her dying master with her. I released his Djinn and healed the master. When I asked him why he would cause all that pain and suffering and kill so many people, his only answer was the heavens demanded it. I immediately put an everlasting seal on the master and made him relive his death for all eternity."

After Cre finished he smiled at me and said, "Now that my stories are finished, feel free to ask me any questions you want to ask. I will answer anything you wish to know."

I sat forward on my seat and said well let's begin with why was I chosen. Cre smiled, "You have a kind heart and a pure soul and are not tainted by modern-day society. It was an easy decision really because of your father's actions and he fell in love with his Djinn. When he was granted his Djinn, your mother, he only made one wish. He was deeply in love with her from the very beginning. It was a very good match. He wished that she would become his wife and could get pregnant. When I heard that wish, I knew a man like that would sire a child with just the same kind of heart."

I smiled and said ok. That explains that question, now for my next question. Why put the limitation on the Djinns that if they get pregnant that a Dark Djinn is created at the same time.

Cre frowned, "That is my greatest mistake and my greatest accomplishment at the same time. Doing that makes the Djinn, created in this way, be stripped of their negative emotions so that their hearts remain pure. But at the same time it causes a lot of problems. The universe demand balance, so the Dark Djinn is created even though I never wanted that. I have seen many masters and Djinn killed by the Dark Djinn. Especially since most of the magic vessel creators died centuries ago."

So, there are no artifact creators currently alive, I asked. Cre said, "No, I am sorry about that. I cannot award that kind of power to just anyone because that person would be able to steal other people's Djinns. But I do have some news on that subject, but I must first ask you a question."

I nodded my head and told him to go ahead.

Cre responded, "First let me ask you this. What do you want to do with your Dark Djinn?" I said that I hope I can change her heart and bring her into my life, but if that is not possible then I do not know what I can do. Cre smiled, "It is possible to change the Dark Djinn. If she does not go for it, I have good news for you. One of your girls told you she joined you because she had a feeling or an urge to stay and help you."

I looked at him and said Lisa told me that. What does that have to do with anything? Cre smiled, "Lisa is a direct descendant from a family of vessel creators. She does not have the knowledge, but if you trust her and she swears to never use the power to steal Djinns, I would be able to give her that knowledge again."

I asked him to wake Lisa and bring her here. Cre smiled, "She is already on her way. She will be here in a moment."

A few minutes later, Lisa appeared in the room with us. She ran over to me and Emmy, "Master, what is going on? I woke up and I was standing in front of a giant urn and a voice told me to touch it. When I did I suddenly appeared here. What is going on?" I explained everything and introduced her to Cre. She smiled and bowed to him.

Cre said, "Please do not bow to me. I am not royalty or a god, at least not to you. Emerald is the only person that would consider me a god, but I still prefer not to be bowed to."

Lisa smiled, "Sorry. It is just an honor to meet someone like you. I meant no offense. But what Master told me is that I am a descendant of a vessel creator, but I have no knowledge of this power. And you can give me this knowledge as long as Master trusts me and I swear that I will only use the ability when necessary. Well I hope Master trusts me and I will swear I will only use the power to help, not to steal."

Cre looked at me and asked, "Do you trust her in this way?"

I smiled as I took Lisa's hand and pulled her into my lap. I looked at Cre and told him that I do trust Lisa, just like I trust all my girls. Cre smiled, "Well then, Lisa please step forward and kneel in front of me. I will give you the knowledge that has been lost from your family for so many years."

Lisa knelt on the floor in front of Cre and he put one of his hands on her head. A gold glow appeared around both of them and lasted for a dozen heartbeats. When the light faded, Cre helped Lisa off her knees and said my part is done. It will take about 12 days before the knowledge can be fully assimilated into Lisa's mind. Once it is done, the knowledge will be hers and it will seem like she has always known."

Lisa smiled, "Thank you. Now I have the means of helping my master and sisters."

Cre smiled, "It is my pleasure and I hope you do not mind me saying this but you have a very nice ass Lisa."

Lisa blushed from her face down to her chest and said, "Thank you sir. Master likes it as well." I told Cre to please put Lisa back in our dimension and let her get back to sleep. Lisa smiled, gave me and Emmy a kiss, and said she did want to go back to sleep. Cre snapped his fingers and Lisa vanished from the room.

I smiled and said now for the next question. Is there a possibility that I could give Emmy the freedom to use her power on her own? Cre responded, "Now that is a question no master has ever asked before. I will give you the answer to that in a little while, if you do not mind. Emmy, what would you do if you could use your powers freely without your master making a wish?"

Emmy blushed, "I would use my power to pleasure my Master and sisters."

Cre laughed, "You're a naughty little Djinn, Emmy. No wonder you and your master draw so many girls to you."

Emmy giggled and I asked another question. I asked him how I would go about changing the Dark Djinn and bring her into our life. Cre smiled, "Well here is the thing. I have never seen a Dark Djinn changed before. Most of the time the Dark Djinn is either destroyed or sealed or the Master is killed, which causes both Djinn to cease to exist. So I cannot tell you how to change her. But I can tell you this, she is partially linked to the Djinn world so I have occasionally seen her watching you and your girls. The Dark Djinn is getting excited watching you have sex. So it seems your plan to make her long for the same treatment is working just fine. Just keep tempting her and maybe she will eventually join you."

Cre said, "Do you have any more questions?" I shook my head and Cre said, "Ok. Now I have a few questions of my own before I give you my gift. First question, if you had the ability to help others would you do so?"

I smiled and said yes I would if I could help others without causing problems for myself or my girls then yes.

Cre nodded and said, "Now for the second question. There is gonna be a lot of masters gaining Djinns soon. If I were to ask you to be my liaison between the new masters and Djinns would you be willing?" I asked what that would entail. Cre said, "It would entail you and Emmy being basically Police concerning Djinns and their masters, explain the rules to them and explain what the problems would be if they broke the rules. But there is another part of this duty. You now own the museum containing cursed items and old Djinn artifacts. I will ask you to either destroy the items if possible and if not get Lisa to create a vessel to seal the items away permanently."

I told him I would not mind doing that, but what could I do to stop the masters that try to use their Djinn's to do harm? Cre smiled, "Well here's the thing. As my liaison you will be granted a special ability. This ability will allow you to break the bond between the bad master and their Djinn. That way the Djinn can be reissued to a new master. Also as my liaison Emmy, yourself and the girls you are connected to will be protected against other Djinn's magic. But you will still be bound by natural death, but as Emmy told you, when she first explained her abilities, you can basically become immortal with a simple wish. Also I need you to do something else for me. This palace has a lot of Djinn artifacts. Some of them should be destroyed. I will grant you the ability to see when an artifact has a tainted aura. If you see the taint, destroy the item it is coming from. If those items somehow were opened or the item was broken and the evil was released then it would cause a lot of problems for human kind and quite possibly our kind too."

I asked him what he meant by problems for human kind. Cre said, "Some of the items that are here, and elsewhere in the world, were not created by my magic. They were created by masters that wished for themselves to be sorcerers. Some of those items hold very evil demons. If those demons were to be released, they would wreak havoc around the world. One item in particular holds 4 spirits. Those spirits are the four horsemen and it must never be opened. But seeing as how it was created using a serious dark magic, it cannot be destroyed, you will have to triple seal that item. If you accept this task, it would be a great service to me since I cannot leave this dimension or I would have sealed those items myself."

compnerd
compnerd
551 Followers