Special Ring Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers

After I got off the computer, I walked over and sat down beside Salani. Emmy joined us and we started talking. I told her that I think all her health problems were caused by evil magic and if that is the case I think she should let me and Emmy heal her. Salani smiled, "Make the wish, but say I wish Salani to be healed if her health problems were caused by magic." I quickly agreed and looked at Emmy and made the wish.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master!" Her eyes started glowing, followed by Salani glowing. Once the glow faded Salani stood up smiling and put her hand on her chest.

Salani said, "So, my health issues were really caused by something magical. My heart is beating normally again, instead of it feeling like a humming bird beating in my chest." Salani walked over to me and Emmy and pulled us in for a hug. I mentally contacted Ashara and told her that her mother was healed and it had been caused by evil magic. Seconds later she burst into the room, crying and laughing and ran straight for her mother. She sobbed into her shoulder for a while and then turned to me, hugging me tightly. Before she let go of me to hug Emmy, she whispered I love you forever. Emmy and Ashara embraced and started laughing and jumping up and down in a circle. All the while tears ran down their face.

Salani grinned and giggled at their antics, "Now that my health is better and I no longer have any responsibilities since you have permanently hired my maids to live in this house and take care of it. Also since I no longer own the company and do not run it anymore, I think I will take this time to travel a few places."

I smiled and said Salani, I would still like you to run things for as long as you can. My girls and I have issues we have to take care of before we can settle into a life of running a company. Salani laughed, "I was not really gonna leave the company yet. I just want to travel to a few places I have not been to. The company has been run over the phone and internet for years so I can easily do that while traveling. I also think that once in a while I will come visit you all in the states so I can start training you and the girls on how to run the companies." I smiled then told her that sounds good. I think three of the girls should initially be trained to run the company. Then at a later date they could train me and the other girls. Salani said, "One of the girls should be Ashara. Who are the other two you want trained first?" I said Ashara, Erica, and Megan should be the first trained to run the company.

Salani smiled and said, "Ok girls, come with me. I am gonna start training you while you are still here." They followed her into the office of the house. As they walked by me, they each stopped to give me a kiss before continuing into the office.

Angela, Lisa, Mika, and Emmy stayed back with me. I told Lisa and Mika to stay at the house for a little while. I took Angela and Emmy with me and got dressed. After we got dressed we hopped into the rental vehicle and drove off down the road. We drove around for a while just taking in the sights when we all saw the Dark Djinn appear in the middle of the road in front of us then disappear in an instant. Emmy looked over at me, "Master I think she was smiling at you and it was a really sexy smile."

Angela snickered, "Master, she is really sexy just like Emmy. You really need to bring her into our life. I would love to get of taste of her pussy." I smiled and nodded my head and told them both that I had things I needed to figure out and plans to advance but I was working on it all. We drove to the café where my meeting was gonna take place the next day. I was looking around the area when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Looking up at a window I noticed a bright green glow coming out of a window in the penthouse of a hotel. I watched the glow as it got a little dimmer, but with my new power Cre gave me, I could still see it as it came down toward the ground floor a few minutes later.

The light got extremely bright as it exited the front door of the hotel. I was surprised to see that it surrounded a woman around thirty years old and about 5'4" with curves in all the right places. Her hair was straight and it hung to the middle of her back. The interesting part was that it was white as snow. I had never seen anyone with white hair before. She was wearing a skin tight white dress that left nothing to the imagination, even though I was across the street from her. I could faintly see her nipples poking through her dress. As I was staring at her, she raised her hand up to her face and pulled her sunglasses down a little looking over the top of them right at me. She smiled and started walking towards me and the girls.

She stopped a few feet from us and looked at me then at Emmy and continued walking towards us. She stopped in front of me and said, "Well what do we have here? A master and his Djinn. Not often do I get to see another master." I asked what she meant by another master? She smiled, "Let's go somewhere more private. I do not think you all want anyone else to hear your business and I would rather go somewhere private. My companion is getting antsy. My name is Ariana. Please follow me up to my penthouse." I told her my name and the girls and she just motioned for us to follow her. Once up to the penthouse, Ariana opened the door and let us in. Once in, she turned to us, smiled and said, "This is my rule, so as long as I am inside my place I do not wear clothes. Hope you three do not mind..." Before she could finish Emmy and Angela stripped naked and then peeled my clothes off. Ariana laughed, "Well, guess I am not surprised that you all are so comfortable being naked but I am surprised by that." Ariana pointed at my cock and licked her lips.

Emmy smiled reached over and grabbed my cock then said, "My Master is always impressive in everything he has or does."

Ariana walked over to Emmy "I figured you to be a Djinn when I first saw you. Oooooops, hold on one second everyone." Ariana pulled off her clothes and grabbed her necklace. As soon as she touched her necklace the green light I had seen earlier appeared again, but this time a leggy brunette appeared in front of Ariana. Ariana looked at me, Emmy, and Angela and said, "Let me introduce my Djinn I gave her the name Jasmine."

Emmy walked over to Jasmine and they hugged then introduced themselves to each other. Ariana smiled, "Our Djinns seem to like each other. Why don't we let them talk together for a little bit and us three go and get a drink and get to know each other?" I told Emmy to have fun talking with Jasmine, took Angela's hand and followed Ariana as she led us to the bar. I could not keep my eyes off Ariana's heart shaped ass as it wiggled in front of me. Angela let out a giggle, alerting Ariana who turned around and stopped. Since Angela had distracted me with her giggle, I bumped right into Ariana and slapped her in the stomach with my cock. Ariana laughed said she was sorry then reached over and grabbed my cock, pulling me with her into the parlor. Angela smiled and followed us into the parlor area.

As we got to the bar, Ariana let go of my cock and walked behind the bar, "So, what can I make for you two to drink." I told her I would take rum and coke. Angela said she would take anything sweet. Ariana smiled and said, "Well, I'll hop on the counter for you after I make his drink." Angela blushed then sat down on the stool as Ariana mixed drinks. She passed me my drink and gave Angela a daiquiri then hopped up on the counter between us and spread her legs wide open. Ariana said, "Now do you want the drink or my pussy Angela?" Angela slid the drink away from her and buried her face in Ariana's pussy. I sat back in the stool and watched the scene before me. Ariana smiled and put her foot on my cock, rubbing me. Angela had Ariana moaning out an orgasm in a moment. I saw her about to fall backward when Jasmine appeared suddenly behind Ariana, catching her before she could fall.

Jasmine smiled, "Well Angela, I can tell you gave my master a good orgasm. She only ever passes out from an intense one. I would not mind testing your tongue out later if you want." Angela nodded her head yes, smiling the whole time she was licking Ariana's juices from her face with her magically lengthened tongue. Jasmine laughed, "So you wished for them to be able to control their tongue sizes. That's such an awesome idea."

I shook my head no and said that it was the girls' idea on that one. Emmy walked in a moment later laughing, "Master is telling the truth. He wished for my tongue to be long one night during our normal nightly orgies. After the other girls saw my tongue, they all wanted that ability."

Jasmine asked, "You said orgy. How many girls do you have in your harem right now?"

I laughed and told her I had seven girls in my harem and three maids that will join in any time they wanted. Jasmine giggled as Ariana snapped back to reality. Ariana laughed, "Did I hear that you have nightly orgies and have seven girls and three maids that you fuck anytime they want?" I smiled and nodded my head. Ariana looked at Jasmine, "You think he can handle your sex drive?"

Jasmine smiled, "If he can handle up to ten girls, all in a single night, I think my pussy would need to be magically repaired if he focused on me alone." Ariana, Angela, and Emmy all cracked up laughing as Jasmine blushed and licked her lips towards me then said, "But I would happily let him break my pussy if he wanted too." I smiled and took her hand and pulled her to me for a kiss. She pressed hard against me as I watched Angela and Emmy sit on the floor and start kissing. Jasmine and Ariana both dropped to their knees in front of me licking and sucking my cock to full staff. As soon as I was hard Ariana and Jasmine both laid face down on the bar and said for me to fuck them both. I walked up behind Ariana and slid into her slowly, she let out a gasp as I bottomed out. I rocked my hips into her and bent down and started nibbling on her neck and ear. Jasmine started kissing Ariana while I was screwing her from behind.

I reached over and stuck a couple fingers into Jasmine; fingering her to the same rhythm I was fucking Ariana. I took my other hand and slid it down and pinched Ariana's clit causing her to go into convulsions and pass out again. I pulled out of Ariana and picked her up then set her down next to Emmy and Angela. I turned around, my cock shining with Ariana's juices pointing straight at Jasmine who dropped to the floor in front of me and swallowed my cock to the base in a single gulp. Jasmine licked my cock clean then pulled back and said, "Damn Ariana, you taste really good on his cock." Then she looked at me and stood up, sat in a chair and spread her legs wide open and spread her pussy open for me then said, "Well now it's my turn. It has been awhile since I got to have a cock in me. Please feel free to destroy my pussy."

I walked over to Jasmine and put the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed forward, burying myself fully into her hotness. As I did, she let out a loud gasp as I started rocking into her. I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth. When I bit down on her nipple, she wrapped her legs around my back and leaned forward to whisper into my ear to not be gentle with her she wanted me to utterly pound her pussy into submission. I smiled at her and said be careful what she wished for, because I will gladly grant that wish. I started really pistoning into her. Pulling almost all the way out until just my cock head was still in her, and then slamming deep into her in a single stroke. Angela and Emmy came over to Jasmines sides and started sucking her tits. Ariana finally snapped back to reality and saw me pounding her Djinn. She sauntered over to us and got on the counter next to Jasmine and started kissing her Djinn. This was all Jasmine could handle between me pounding her pussy my girls sucking her tits and her master kissing her. It was all she could take; she lost it and started orgasming so powerfully that it pushed me out of her pussy and she started falling backwards. I had to catch her fast so that she wouldn't hit the ground.

I picked her up; carrying her to the couch. All the girls joined us and Ariana smiled, "Thank you so much for giving us such a good fuck. It has been awhile since we were fucked like that and satisfied." Ariana looked at my cock still rock hard and said, "Wow, you're still hard. Didn't you just cum a second ago?" I shook my head and said that I usually fuck my girls for up to four hours straight before I cum. Ariana laughed as Angela jumped on my cock and started riding me for all she was worth. Emmy got behind Angela and made her tongue grow then buried it inside of Angela's ass. Angela let out a loud gasp as she felt Emmy making her tongue grow and shrink over and over again while it was inside her ass. Angela screamed out a massive orgasm as she collapsed on top of me.

Ariana helped Angela off my cock. As soon as my cock was free, Emmy jumped on it and started riding me full speed. Emmy looked at me with a huge grin on her face, "Master, I am near my limit so I guess it is time for me to use my new ability." No sooner did those words escape her lips then I felt a massive orgasm rock my body. I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum inside Emmy who went into a shared mutual orgasm with me and pulled Angela right along with us. Emmy rolled off of me holding her hand over her convulsing pussy to keep the cum from spilling out of her. Angela laughed and got between Emmy's legs and started slurping up everything she could find. Jasmine joined her in licking Emmy clean. Once done, they tried to share it with Ariana who said she did not like the taste of cum.

After everything was finished and we were all cleaned up Ariana asked, "Emmy, did I see you use your abilities without Scott wishing anything?" Emmy smiled and told her everything that had happened the other night. Ariana said, "Wait. You met the Djinn Creator? And he gave you the ability to use your power on your own? And made you guys something like a police force for Djinn's and their masters.

Emmy giggled, "Yep, that is basically it. Myself and master have to keep other masters and their Djinns from breaking the ultimate rules. But do not worry; the master only sees a green aura surrounding you. If it was black then you would have to worry."

Ariana smiled, "I was not worried. I only use Jasmine's power to give us both a place to stay and food to eat. Also, of course, there is all the sex we have together so we are not worried about us being considered a threat." Ariana gave us her phone number and said we could call her anytime we wanted, that it was good to know another Djinn/master. I gave her and Jasmine a kiss as Emmy got dressed then brought my clothes to me. While I got dressed Emmy hugged and kissed Ariana then started passionately kissing Jasmine.

Ariana giggled, "Looks like our Djinns really like each other." I laughed and said good, because Emmy needs more Djinns as friends since she only knows my harem and me. After Angela, Emmy, and I were dressed, we kissed Ariana and Jasmine goodbye and left the hotel. We got in the rental and drove back to the house. We were greeted by the rest of the girls. Emmy told them what had happened with Ariana and Jasmine and said there would be a repeat performance sooner or later. I told all the girls that just me Lisa and Emmy were heading out to meet the man at the café, everyone else needed to stay here.

...To be continued

compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers