Special Ring Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
556 Followers

I told him I would take the task and would do everything in my power to stop the problems as quickly as possible. Cre smiled, "I knew you could be entrusted with this task. Now since I asked the questions and you've accepted the tasks, I want to grant gift to you and Emmy. You asked me one question about granting Emmy the free use of her power. I can do so as long as Emmy promises to use it wisely but she will still be bound to you. So, Emmy do you promise to use the power at your disposal for only good things?"

I smiled and told him I could vouch for Emmy. She is a wonderful person and would never use her power to hurt anyone or do anything bad. Emmy smiled and gave me a hug, "My Master knows me better then I know myself. It is his heart and kindness that guides me. So yes, I promise to only use my power in good ways."

Cre smiled even brighter, "I knew even before I asked that you two are growing to be the best master and Djinn I have ever seen. You are on a different level from the master in the story. He was selfless, but never used his power for himself. You have used the Djinn powers to enjoy life but never used it for greed and you have made others happy. Now step forward Scott."

I stepped toward him and he put his hand on my head. After a few moments, he released me and told me that the abilities he gave me will be like they were always mine but he did not know for certain how long it would take the powers to be assimilated by my human brain. He continued and told me that whenever I see a tainted artifact or master that I would know it by a black aura. Cre then smiled at Emmy and told her to step forward. Emmy walked in front of him and he put a hand on her chest and one on her head. Instead of a golden glow this time, the glow that circled Emmy was a blueish green. After a few minutes, he pulled his hands away from Emmy and said, "Emerald, you are now the only Djinn that has free use of her power. Make me proud."

Emmy bowed to him, "Thank you, Cre. I will try my best to honor this gift you gave me."

Cre smiled, "Now, you two, I will return you to your dimension. When I return you, it will be as if no time has passed but you will remember everything we talked about. Now, please, go enjoy your lives and good luck with the Dark Djinn problem." He snapped his fingers and we were both instantly back in bed entwined with the other girls. We fell back to sleep pretty quickly and was woke up by Salani's maids who giggled when they saw me covered by so many naked girls. They bowed to me and said, "Sir, Mistress Salani told us to wake you up and tell you breakfast is ready." They both came over to the bed and helped all the girls up from the bed. They both bowed to me and helped me up. One of them kept staring at my cock and I saw her lick her lips before letting go of my hand.

As they walked out the bedroom door, Emmy turned to me with a giggle, "Master, they both wanted to strip naked and have sex with all of us." I smiled, gave her and the other girls a kiss good morning, and we walked down to the dining room. As we entered, the maids pulled out the chairs for the girls to sit and then pulled my chair out.

Once I sat down, Salani smiled, "My maids want to know if it is ok for them to be naked. I have always allowed them to be naked as long as they kept themselves groomed and shaved."

I told them it was fine if they were naked. My girls and I preferred to be naked, so they did not mind showing off their nude bodies, I and my girls would not mind. They smiled, stood in front of me and dropped their maid outfits, showing their dripping pussies to me then walked into the kitchen and started bringing out food of all kinds. They bent over the table and put the food into the center. As soon as they finished they bowed to me and the girls and walked to the side of the room. I looked at them and said ladies you might be maids but if you are hungry, please come and join us for breakfast. They both smiled and the smallest one said, "Sir, we are just servants. We are not allowed to eat with the master of the house."

Salani laughed, "Girls, he is the master of the house now. If he offers to let you eat with him, then take that as a change of ways. I have a feeling since he treats his harem like this, I do not think he considers himself better than anyone else, so feel free to sit and eat with us."

The maids walked over and sat down at the table, looked at me and said, "Thank you sir. We are hungry and would love to eat with you." They fixed their plates and introduced themselves as Kendra and Ulia. We had a nice breakfast and chatted with the maids and Salani for about an hour. After everyone finished eating, Kendra and Ulia started clearing the table off. All the girls pitched in and helped clear the table. Kendra and Ulia stared at them for a minute and started saying that the ladies should not be helping them.

Emmy smiled, "The Master likes us to help each other out. Even if you are a maid, you are still a member of the house. Seeing it that way we still help you out."

Kendra smiled, "You are not like any master we have ever seen and served in the past. You're a good master, thank you." I smiled and watched all these naked girls clearing the table. Ulia came over next to me and I got a really good look at her. She stood about 5"2 120lbs with a tiny waist and B-cups with a small bubble ass and long jet black hair. As she bent over the table I saw her pussy dripping a massive amount of juices down her leg.

Emmy sent a thought to me, "Master, Ulia is thinking that she wishes you would stand up and fuck her right now."

I leaned forward and buried my face in her ass and started licking up her pussy juices. She let out a loud moan. Kendra got tackled by Lisa who started licking her pussy in a frenzy. Ulia started pushing her hips back at my face, causing me to put more pressure on her pussy. In a matter of moments she convulsed and went limp lying on the table. I stood up and rolled Ulia onto her back. She stared up at me with lust in her eyes, then reached down and spread her pussy lips open for me. Ulia said, "Sir my pussy is yours if you want it." I positioned my cock at her entrance and pushed into her with a firm stroke. She let out a gurgling sound as I bottomed out and wrapped her legs around my waist holding me deep inside her. Salani stood up smiling and excused herself from the room. I started rocking my hips into Ulia, causing her to let out moans that filled the room.

Lisa continued working on Kendra's pussy. The rest of my girls paired off and started grinding their hips into each other. Ulia continued to rock her hips against me; pushing herself closer and closer to her peak. After about a dozen strokes, she rocketed off in a massive orgasm. Lisa laughed and let go of Kendra as I pulled out of Ulia's sopping pussy. Kendra bit her lower lip as she saw me walk toward her. When Kendra saw me walk past all my girls with my dick soaked in Ulia's juices, she dropped off the table and took my cock into her mouth, licking it clean. Then she got up on the table and spread her legs wide open for me. I paused to look her over. She was about 5'6" with a very curvy body. She had D-cups with dark brown nips that were very hard at the moment. I got between her toned legs and she reached down and grabbed my cock and guided it to her soaked pussy. I easily pushed into her to the hilt and when I bottomed out she let out an ear piercing scream. She wrapped her legs around me and asked me to please fuck her hard. I eagerly obliged and started fucking her hard. A few strokes later, I felt her pussy contract around my cock and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out. I slid out of her and I noticed Lisa had Ashara on the table next to us, licking her toward orgasmic bliss. Lisa's butt was wiggling while she licked Ashara. I couldn't resist so I got behind her and slammed into her.

As I slammed into Lisa, all the girls felt her pleasure through the magic connection and they all felt as if my cock was pounding them the same way it was Lisa. Every time I bottomed out in Lisa, she and the other girls moaned in unison. Ulia and Kendra snapped out of their orgasm induced haze and finished clearing the table. Lisa erupted in a mind blowing orgasm dragging all the girls into the same orgasm. I pulled out of Lisa, walked over to Erica and slid inside her in a single push. She wrapped herself around my legs and arms and gave me a very energetic kiss. I pounded into her, pushing her and the other girls into a series of small orgasms leading into a massive one. Once I pulled out of Erica, Ashara jumped into my arms pressing herself against me. I felt fingers wrap around my cock and then I felt lips kiss the head. The fingers aligned my cock with Ashara's slit. She slammed herself down on me over and over again until she lost all control of herself and passed out with my cock still inside her. I pulled out of her and laid her gently on the floor. I looked over and saw Megan had been the one that had kissed and put me inside of Ashara. I picked her up and bent her over the table and slid inside her. Megan did not last very long this time and went completely limp after only a few pushes into her.

I laughed and kissed her on the cheek and slid out of her. Looking to my right, I saw Angela and Mika in a 69 on the floor with Mika on top of Angela, just barely recovering from the linked orgasm. I walked over and stood in front of Mika in between Angela's legs and crouched down. Mika smiled at me and gave my cock a few licks before reaching down and spreading Angela's pussy open with one hand and guided my cock to her pussy with the other. As I slammed into Angela she screamed into Mika's pussy pushing Mika and all the girls into an orgasm. I fucked Angela straight through her orgasm causing her and the other girls to go into another orgasm right after it ended. After Angela came, I pulled out and got behind Mika. Angela saw my cock hovering over her face and took it in her mouth, blowing me for a moment before putting me inside Mika.

Mika let out a loud "YEEEEEEEES" as I sank into her from behind. Angela latched onto Mika's clit and bit down on it as I bottomed out. I felt Mika's pussy clamp down on me so hard it almost felt like my cock was being crushed in a vise. As I pulled out of Mika, she came again and dragged all the girls into yet another orgasm. I stood up and walked over to Emmy who was sitting on top of the table fingering her pussy. I leaned down and locked lips with her and slapped her pussy with my cock, sending jolts through her body. As I sank inside her, she let out a purring sound and started rocking her hips into mine. Emmy got a sort of sadistic, lust filled grin on her face and used her powers to increase the girl's sensitivity. I heard the moan tempo pick up and they turned from that to screams as I pounded into Emmy. I kept stroking through six orgasms from Emmy and the same amount from the other girls. I started really hammering into Emmy as I felt my orgasm approaching fast. A few more thrusts and I buried myself deep inside of Emmy and shot a huge load. I fell back and landed on a chair behind me. As my ass hit the chair, I saw Lisa and Megan jumping between Emmy's legs licking her clean and sharing it among the girls.

As everyone started calming down, Emmy switched their sensitivity back to normal. Kendra and Ulia came back into the room smiling and started wiping everyone with warm wet towels. When they got to me they licked my cock clean and then wiped me off with a wet towel. Kendra looked up at me and said, "Thank you all for letting Ulia and I join in on the fun. We would love to join in again sometime. Mistress Salani said it is up to you if you wish to keep using our services." I smiled at them and said well my girls and I will not be staying here permanently, but I do have something to offer you. This house is basically paid for. I will setup the bills to be auto paid every month and if you two promise to take care of the house and keep it cleaned you both can stay here rent free. I will give you both a monthly allowance to cover food and miscellaneous expenses. How does that sound to the both of you?

Ulia smiled, "Sounds good to us Master. A place to stay and food and all we gotta do is take care of the house while you are gone. Consider it a deal, right Kendra."

Kendra laughed, "She's right Master. It is a deal. As long as you and the girls promise to come back here once in a while and fuck us silly again." I laughed and told them it is a deal then and that they need to continue to take care of Salani. Kendra smiled, "Master, that is a given. Our families have served the mistress and her family for three generations. She is our mistress, but she has always treated us as friends first, servants second. So of course we will take care of the mistress until the day she dies. Speaking of which, mistress Ashara, your mother's doctor told us to give this to you next time we heard from you." Kendra took a letter out of the cabinet and handed it to Ashara who opened and read it.

Ashara started tearing up, "Master, my mother is very ill. The doctor said that her heart is very weak and he gives her less than three months to live." I walked over and pulled her into my arms and said I was so sorry. Ashara looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "Master, would you mind staying here 'til the time comes?" I asked the other girls what they thought about staying here a few months. They all smiled and nodded their heads yes. Ashara ran over to the girls and got a huge group hug going.

I walked into the parlor and told Salani that me and the girls were gonna stay here for a little while. Salani just smiled and said, "Of course, you can stay for as long as you want. This is your house now. But if you're worried about me because of my heart, please do not worry about it. I know my time is near and I have lived a good life. Plus I am happy for the first time in a long time knowing my daughter will be well taken care of. So stay if you just want to, but if you're staying because of this old lady and her health, please, you all are young and in love and deserve to live your lives."

I told her I had to stay anyway for a while because I was given a mission by the Djinn Creator to search through the artifacts in this house and destroy certain ones and seal others. Salani got a brightened look on her face, "You met the Creator? That's incredible. And he charged you with a mission. I understand now. You have a mission you need to complete and do not know how long you are gonna stay. Everything in here is yours to do with as you wish. There is one artifact I need you to look at. It is in the safe behind the bookcase there." I walked over to the bookcase and immediately got hit by a queasy feeling. She told me the code to the safe and when I opened it, I saw a small black vase surrounded by a black mist.

I started to reach for the vase when Emmy appeared with a pop and yelled for me to stop, "Master, that thing is dangerous. Even if I can't see what you can I can see through your eyes. That thing is putting off a seriously evil vibe." I smiled at her and said she was right. We need to figure out a way to do research on this thing to see if we can destroy it or need to triple seal it.

Salani said, "I tried to do research on that artifact, but could not find any information on it. There are no symbols or dates anywhere on it. I kept it nearby after I found it and when I was gonna start traveling to do research I got sick. I locked it in the safe just in case." I looked at her with a confused look and asked her if she could have gotten sick from holding the vase or did she get sick from something else. Salani said, "Now that you mention it, I got sick only a few days after I held that vase looking for symbols." I went to the computer and did a random search using the keywords "black vase, queasy feeling, weakened heart, and mystic." When I ran the search I got over 600 results. I sat down and started reading. About two thirds of the way through the entries I hit pay dirt. According to the internet, it was a mythical artifact called the Vase of Tadohin. This vase was supposed to have contained an evil entity, one that according to the myths caused a lot of the disasters on earth.

It also was said to have killed over thousand people from simply touching it. I continued to read and found other people had done research on this vase. There was a message board with people talking about the vase and discussing whether it was real or not. I snapped a picture of it and posted it on the message board with the message that it was real and I was looking for a way to get rid of it safely.

After I posted the picture, I walked away from the computer and went in search of the girls. I eventually found them outside laying in the sunlight to get a tan. They were all facing the pool so I grabbed a cup of ice cold water and threw it up in the air over them. They all jumped up with a squeal saying how cold that was and how mean I was for interfering with their sunbathing. I laughed and told the girls to sit down, that myself, Emmy, and Lisa had to tell them all something and it was important. All the girls except Lisa and Emmy sat in front of me and we explained everything that had happened last night. They all sat there with their mouths wide open, curious about the whole story and none of them wanting to stop us from explaining what was going on. After we all finished explaining what had happened they all stared at us for a few minutes before saying wow all that happened in one night.

Ashara spoke out first, "So Master, does that mean we are staying here 'til you go through all the artifacts and the museum to break and seal the problem items?" I nodded my head yes. She got up and gave me a hug and told me thank you then asked to be excused. I gave her a kiss and smacked her ass as she ran past; going back inside the house to find her mother.

Erica spoke up next, "So that is what made you want to stay, huh Lisa? You said you had this urge to stay and help. Now you know why. How do you feel about that?"

Lisa spoke up, "Yes, that is why and I am fine with it. Before, I was just a maid who lucked into joining the harem. Now I can actually help keep the master safe if need be."

Angela looked at Emmy with a wicked grin, "You can use your powers freely without a wish needed now?" Emmy nodded her head yes. Angela kept her smile and said, "Prove it. Make all of us girls sitting here have a massive orgasm."

Emmy grinned and instantly all the girls fell backward having one of the biggest orgasms I had seen them have. After they all calmed down, Angela smiled, "This is gonna be so much fun. Now, Master isn't the only one that can have fun."

Emmy giggled and said, "I have very good ideas about what kind of fun we are gonna have but when Cre gave me the freedom to use my powers, I promised him I wouldn't use it the wrong way."

After a few more questions from the girls, they went back to sunbathing. Emmy and I walked back inside I went back to the computer. As I sat down I saw about 30 responses to my post. Most were people calling me a liar and claiming I had used PhotoShop. I had one private message on the board. It was from a man claiming to have info on how to destroy the vase without releasing what was inside. He stated in the message that he would be willing to meet with me without the vase being present. That he was only interested in passing on the Intel on the vase, nothing more. He did not want the vase anywhere near him. I replied to his message telling him I was in Cairo, Egypt and I would be willing to meet him. I got a message back a few minutes later saying he was also in Egypt but in Alexandria. We scheduled to meet in Cairo the next day and exchanged phone numbers.

compnerd
compnerd
556 Followers