Speech and Debate Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stomach tensed, each muscle suddenly becoming a distinct rectangle, covered in soft black hair that joined like a river to flow down the center of a valley, leading to the square forrest above his cock. His shaft was thickening, the skin plumping a bit, the thick vein that ran across the top pulsing slightly before my eyes. I watched a little more of his foreskin pull back from his cock head, exposing it to the hot water as his dick rose another centimeter towards full mast.

The water shocked me when it hit my chest. I hadn't been paying attention as I walked forward, only focusing on the man I loved displayed in all of his erotic glory before me, like a Christmas feast I was forbidden to touch. I sucked in my breath against the change in temperature and my eyes fluttered closed, breaking my contact with Daniel.

"Jesus Christ. I know I've seen your cock before, but still...God Damn, Dude, that thing is massive!" Paul nearly giggled, his voice cracking unusually at the end of his outburst, making his face flush red in an instant.

"Thanks," I replied meekly, letting the water run over my body. I tugged at my cock a bit, since that was the current object of conversation and felt it respond immediately, growing longer and thicker beneath my hand. Daniel's own beautiful cock was already at half-mast, standing almost horizontal but still arching gently towards the floor a bit.

"It is impressive, isn't it," Ian added from behind Daniel.

His head was full of shampoo and his arms were raised to his scalp, his chest and back drawn up to form a hugely intimidating triangle of strength. When you are that large and that well developed, there is little that can shame you, certainly not your cock: Ian's average member was fully hard and pointed straight at the ceiling, twitching slightly. Paul and Gordon took no notice of it, or seemed not to; but I certainly did.

I remember when I had taken that rigid shaved cock to the base and sucked the cum from him until he trembled beneath my touch. The memory went a long way in inflating my own dick.

Daniel stared at my hardening cock openly, as did the others. His cock bobbed and expanded in time with my own, growing harder by the second, as if they could sense their mate close at hand.

"It is very impressive," Daniel said languidly. Ian snorted from behind him as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair, his cock still at attention.

"How do you even work with something that big?" Gordon asked. I couldn't tell if he was genuinely curious or just trying to instigate...something.

But I didn't have time to formulate an answer before one was given for me.

"It's simple really," Daniel said.

The hot water was as nothing to the jolt of pure white hot electricity that rocketed through my body when Daniel's hand closed around the base of my shaft and jerked me towards him, pulling my whole body forward in a rush

My chest thumped into his, my hips and painfully erect cock ground roughly into his stomach. His free hand gripped the back of my neck and pulled my open-mouthed face downward to meet his in a kiss that sent my entire world hurtling into darkness.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, Daniel's kiss freezing me in place, my tongue following his in a lazy dance around my mouth. My cock pulsed a small jet of precum that I felt slide across Daniel's firm, hairy, stomach. His moan against my tender lips made it clear that he'd felt it too.

When he pulled back he was smiling at me as if we'd just won the Nobel Prize, beaming with such love and joy that I was very nearly overwhelmed.

"Wow," Paul whispered, catching my attention. His eyes were wide and he seemed frozen in place like I was.

Ian laughed.

"Seriously. Ditto. Wow." Gordon added, his voice for once not slurred, but crisp and clear.

"We're together," Daniel started.

He pressed my body to his and slid his strong hands down my back and rested them firmly on my ass, squeezing my cheeks gently. My eyes fluttered a bit and I heard Daniel continue,

"We have been for months now. Okay?"

Silence.

For moments that stretched on for weeks in my head, no one spoke.

"He asked you a question, douchebags." Ian finally interjected, his hands on his hips, his still rock hard cock pointing at Gordon and Paul like a wagging finger of admonishment.

"Yeah. Yeah. We got it." Paul and gordon tripped over themselves to respond.

I will never be sure if they answered because of Ian's imposing physical form or because they actually got it. From the wide eyed bewildered looks they still wore on their slack jawed faces, I doubted they had fully processed the new information. But they hadn't run screaming in terror from the shower either. So that was something to hold on to.

"Well for my part," Ian said snidely but breaking any lingering tension, "I don't think one little kiss and a grab on the ass is going to prove it to me."

Daniel's neck nearly snapped when he whipped his head around so fast to face his teammate. Ian stared back innocently and winked. I knew exactly what he was up to, and so did Daniel. I just hadn't expected him to be so forward so soon and in front of the others.

I was still trying to process Ian's overt dare when my shoulder blades slammed into the cold wet tiles of the shower wall. Daniel's hands were on my chest, pressing me backwards, pinning me where I stood. My eyes were wide and rolled in absolute terror.

What was he doing?

He looked at me, his fingers digging into my skin lightly, pressing gently, letting me know that he was there, he was supporting me. He brushed a gentle kiss against my quivering mouth, momentarily stopping my fears, and then moved his lips to my ear.

"It will be fine baby. Just watch me, and remember... I love you."

Those final three words echoed in my head over and over again. It felt like a dream, something that couldn't possibly be happening, not to me.

I watched Daniel's eyes slowly lower from my face, but he never broke my gaze. One of his hands stayed on the middle of my chest, pressing into me, feeling my heart beat racing at light speed. His other hand gripped the base of my still rock hard cock.

His tongue made contact with the tip of my prick and he flicked a drop of precum from my slit. He took it into his mouth and tasted me. I watched the light in his eyes crackle like a sparkler on the fourth of July when my essence coated his tastebuds. I saw the fire ignite behind those deep brown pools. As usual, he mesmerized me so that even Paul and Gordon muttering, "holy shit," in tandem only just registered on the edge of my consciousness.

Daniel opened his mouth and I watched the pale pinkish skin of my cock head outlined on his wide tongue and shivered again, for a much different reason this time.

He sucked me inside, closing his full soft lips around my girth and moving his tongue in ever increasing swirls and flicks against my slit and the super sensitive underside of my shaft. He took his time and my body shook beneath his tremendous efforts.

He pushed a third of my length into his mouth and I felt his finger nails raking into the skin of my chest, leaving small red furrows in their wake, like a signature that named me his. My fingers, balled into fists held tight at my side until that point, loosened; I moved my hand to the back of his head, winding through his wet silken hair, urging him to continue, go further, take all of me.

Something about the semipublic spectacle, our friends and teammates standing so near, ignited something in Daniel. He began bobbing along my shaft quickly, taking more and more of me into his throat each time. I felt my sensitive cock head press into the strong muscles of his throat and then felt them loosen as my cock sank ever deeper into him. Soon, his hot breath tickled my pubes and his throat muscles pulsed around my entire cock, now engulfed inside him.

"Oh fuck, yes, baby," I moaned.

My head fell back to the tiled wall and my eyes closed so I could focus more on the intense pleasure he was giving me. He held me inside for a few moment before pulling me out entirely so he could kiss and lick the entire length of my shaft and take my aching balls into his warm wet mouth.

He pulled them both inside and rolled them on his tongue like dice. My raging cock laid like some kind of massive scar across his perfect olive skinned face, his beard hair tickling the underside. He moaned around his full load and released me.

"I want to taste your cum," he sighed lustfully.

If I had been able to pay attention to anything other than the beautiful man kneeling at my feet I would have seen Ian's, Paul's, and Gordon's eyes go as wide as tea cups when they heard those words come from Daniel's lips.

I also could have seen that all three of them were erect and leaking pre cum. Ian made no pretense and slowly stroked himself with one massive hand as he watched his buddy get ready to take my cum into him.

Daniel's hands slipped down my sides and rested on my hips. He kissed the base of my cock, where my hips met my plate and stared up at me with longing.

"Please?" He asked quietly.

I nodded.

He opened his mouth once more and took me inside, his cinnamon colored eyes gleaming, his skin flushed and still glistening with a mixture of water and the sweat from his effort on my shaft. I thrust forward and felt him open as my cock disappeared into him.

His hands reached around me and grabbed at my ass, kneading and prodding at my muscles, pulling me forward so he could take more of me into him. He urged me to guide my cock. I obliged.

Slowly at first but with increasing speed I began to push my hardness in and out of his mouth, watched as his lips accommodated my girth, his eyes alight with pleasure.

His fingers continued their work on my ass and one eventually found its way to my hole. He pressed lightly and I felt my cock spew a large blast of precum into Daniel, who took it gratefully with a loud moan.

I nodded down at him, hoping he would understand what I wanted.

He did.

He pushed his thick finger slowly inside me, letting my ass get used to the new invader, driving me onto my toes. He wiggled it inside me and I knew this wouldn't last much longer.

"Again...god, yes, Daniel...again!" I whined and grabbed onto his hair roughly.

I pushing his head further onto my crotch. His finger sank all the way into me, to the final knuckle. Daniel's eyes were wild with lust when my vision could focus enough to see them. My body writhed against his hand, fucking myself on his one digit as he rapidly invaded my hole, in and out in and out, each time arching his thick digit forward to brush my magic button.

"Ahhh...oh fuck...baby...I'm gonna cum...fuck, don't stop."

His finger took on a blistering pace and I felt myself climbing higher and higher, my muscles tensing on their own, my hole lost to a firestorm of pounding pleasure. My fingers gripped Daniel's hair as tight as I could. Daniel read the signs and pulled back from my cock to open his mouth with about two inches of me still inside.

Each blast of my cum that hit the back of his throat made him moan loudly, echoing and bouncing from the tiled walls so that it seemed to rain down on me from everywhere, auditory proof of his pleasure. In the midst of my orgasm I thought I heard similar sounds come from the other boys arrayed behind Daniel. By the fourth or fifth stream Daniel closed his lips over my twitching member and held me inside him, gulping down my offering with ease.

My head spun and I found it difficult to catch my breath. Daniel added to my pleasurable distress when he rose from his crouch to kiss me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth with characteristic gusto. I tasted my own seed, still coating his tongue, and my mind daze began anew.

Daniel's strong hand on the back of my neck stabilized me and kept me from sinking to the ground on legs that refused to work properly.

When his kiss ended and he pulled back from me, his fingers lightly stroking the nape of my neck to reassure me, I stared into his eyes and saw boyish glee and pleasure dance across their surface like shadows of soaring birds over a calm lake.

He pressed his forehead to mine and kissed me lightly, contentedly, uncaring that the others witnessed our little moment of closeness. The warm breath of his contented sigh played like a summer breeze across my skin. His still erect cock ground into my hips in small circles and my arms encircled his waist without forethought, pulling his body closer into me.

"See?" he whispered, "Nothing to worry about."

"Holy...Jesus Christ!" Paul squeaked, his voice cracking once again.

Gordon stood at his side with his mouth hanging open. My vision was just clearing enough to take in the three men who surrounded us and had watched Daniel's display and my own eruption.

Ian's cock twitched in the open air and a river of thick white goo slid down his shaft, occasionally dripping to the floor in a viscous stream. Gordon's prick was at attention and slick with precum while Paul seemed to struggle to remain on his feet, his long thin cock pulsing to the rhythm of his heart, a visible pool of his seed being washed down the drain some two feet in front of him.

"We're gonna leave you to it then," Ian said.

No one moved.

Ian cleared his throat and we all jerked to attention.

"Right, guys? Off we go."

He jerked his head and raised his eyebrows to indicate that the other guys should exit the shower as quickly as possible.

Paul and Gordon shuffled towards the exit but before they reached it, while I was still in the middle of scoping out Paul's high, tight, hairless ass, he turned.

"Does this mean you guys are boyfriends now?"

He seemed embarrassed by the question, and the word "boyfriends" was awkward on his tongue. His eyes dropped to the floor the instant the label left his mouth, unable to look at either Daniel or me. Daniel rolled off of me and leaned against the wall at my side, his hand finding my own and lacing his fingers through mine.

"Don't worry about it. We're together and that's all that matters right now. Just thought you should know is all."

I marveled at his calm.

He had just revealed something about himself and about US to his friends that could very well have shifted the entire balance of their relationship, thrown all of the past four years into an entirely new light and effectively ended their friendship. It very well still could. Paul and Gordon were obviously processing all of the information and lack of information, drawing conclusions and formulating questions I was sure they would ask us later. Thus far, the signs were positive, but one can never know which way the winds will blow, only adjust the sails accordingly.

"Do you still like girls?" Gordon asked sheepishly.

His question was obviously meant for Daniel, though he didn't look at either one of us. His still rigid cock gave me the hint that both Paul and Gordon would eventually reconcile to this. I mean, their bodies obviously had no problem with watching what had just happened.

Daniel smirked a little and snorted a small laugh.

"Maybe. Yes? No? I don't know, really. But it doesn't matter. I'm with David now and as you can tell," he reached over and gently fondled my softening cock, making my eyes go wide again and sending an ice cold shiver down my spine, "he is most definitely NOT a girl. So it doesn't matter."

Ian grabbed each of the two boys buy the shoulder, gave Daniel and me a sly wink and a gentle lick of his lips, and lead the group from the shower.

I released a breath I felt like I had been holding inside since the moment Daniel had kissed me in front of them.

"What are you thinking?" Daniel asked softly, his hand still holding mine but a hint of vacillating disquiet in his tone.

I had gone with him on his seemingly reckless voyage of voyeurism before our teammates, but I hadn't been in the driver's seat. Daniel had to be wondering if I would be angry or upset with him for revealing us, though we had made no real try at remaining hidden.

"I'm thinking that you are amazing, and that I love you. And that was one of the bravest things I've ever seen, not to mention one of the

best blow jobs you've ever given me."

Daniel let out a raucous laugh and swung around to kiss me again.

"If you liked that, you should see what else I can do," he added coyly. "Come on, let's get going. We have the Baseball Banquet tonight remember? We've got three hours to get home, get dressed, and get back. I need at least an hour of that for other things..."

I can't remember another time I had been motivated to get dressed that quickly in all my life.

Luckily, Daniel had prepared and packed the clothes he needed to wear for the Banquet before he came to school that morning. We decided to spend the intervening time at my house. My parents were gone to a conference for the weekend and my little sister was staying with her friend. She had decided that it was better to remain under someone else's parental supervision and give up the freedom she could have enjoyed by staying home in order to avoid having to acquiesce to my commands as the older sibling left in charge. Fine by me.

Daniel helped me pick out an outfit for the evening that he laid out on a chair: a pair of well fitting dark blue jeans that Daniel said made my ass look good enough to eat, a white button down shirt with a skinny black tie, and a grey sport coat that he had bought for me a few weeks ago after a particularly enjoyable evening in which his toes had curled so hard, his feet cramped for a full half hour.

My mind wandered.

It was a sure sign of my distracted thoughts that I paid little attention to Daniel who lay on his stomach across my bed in his black jeans and black suit jacket. He was, of course, perfection; I would be hard pressed to decide wether I preferred to stare at his ass when it was clothed in denim or displayed in all of its naked glory.

I shuffled the note cards in my hand and paced back and forth in my cramped room, wishing that we had chosen Daniel's larger domicile so I could take more than two steps before I had to turn and pace in the opposite direction.

"You'll do fine, baby," Daniel said reassuringly from his prostrate position. "You always do."

"It's the Valedictorian speech!" I huffed. "They record it and send copies to every student after graduation! I can't be just FINE!"

My nerves were getting the better of me. I had received word only 24 hours previous that I had clenched the Valedictorian spot and would thus be giving the speech at graduation in a few days. While my initial glee at having beaten my rival nerd, Elizabeth, for the top honors hadn't completely faded, the reality of my situation had begun to take effect.

Sure, I was a member of the Debate team, but I hadn't had to speak in front of people I KNEW, people who knew ME, and had spent the past four years with me. This was, as they say, a horse of a different color.

After Daniel's show for the team in the showers a few hours ago, I wondered if this would soon become a horse of rainbow colors. The fallout remained uncertain.

"If you wear your current ensemble I can assure you that no one will even remember you spoke at all," Daniel said as he eyed me up and down.

He was right about that. My outfit was still draped over my chair and I paced my room in nothing but a pair of rather tight bright green undies. I don't know why I hadn't thrown them out years ago, they were far too small for me now. My bulge pulled so hard against the fabric that the elastic at the legs left a 2 centimeter gap and didn't even touch the skin of my thighs. Daniel stared at me hungrily.

"You might not, but trust me everyone else will," I groaned.