Speech and Debate Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you have another one in you?" I asked.

"For you, Always."

He kissed me and slowly pulled his cock from my hole, pushing back in with ease. His tongue flicked lightly into mine, his hips never slamming into me, just gently and slowly thrusting and clenching his powerful ass each time he was fully inside me again.

"God, baby. I love you so much," he moaned as he pushed inside again.

"I love you, too. Show me. Give me another..." I encouraged in a breathy sigh.

If you asked me to choose which "style" I preferred of the two options presented that night, I wouldn't be able to tell you. All I know is that I was in ecstasy both times.

Where it took him only minutes before to send my body into a whirlwind of passion, he took his time now. His cum lubricated my hole already and I reveled in each and every new sensation he drove into me.

Deliberate and controlled, masterful, he pulsed his thick cock every time he pressed into my spot, and smiled when my eyes fluttered shut. I rocked on the fur rug, Daniel's hips guiding and undulating into me.

It didn't take long for the tingles to grow. Slower this time, but almost agonizing in their intensity. When it happens all at once you can't really focus on the minutia, just the big picture. But now Daniel was turning the dial slowly; each new notch I could feel in perfect detail.

I felt my legs begin to weaken. Then the tips of my fingers start to tingle. My breathing picked up. My ass began to clench onto Daniel's thick cock in waves as I lost control in slow but unyielding increments. My heart beat increased like a metronome going from legato to andante at a measured clip. Each new change was slowly building up inside me.

Daniel noticed immediately.

"I want you to cum first," he said. "I want to watch your face when you blow, okay?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

"Keep doing that...oh, god...and you won't have long to wait."

He smiled the crooked half smile that had first sent me on the path to where we were today; my cock pulsed a huge stream of pre-cum mixed with the last of my recent orgasm.

"I love your eyes," Daniel said, still undulating his lower body and sliding in and out of my ass with ease.

"I love your nose," he continued.

"Oh, god,..." I groaned.

"Your lips,..." he kissed me softly. His cock pressed against my spot and he pulsed his cock into it hard.

"Your neck,..." His lips kissed and licked softly at the side of my neck.

"Your chest,..." he placed one hand on my chest and squeezed, keeping himself aloft on his other arm.

"Your adorable nipples,..." He flicked at one softly.

"Fuck, yes..." I hissed. I felt my balls pulling up. I was close.

"I love your stomach."

He traced a line down the center of my stomach to my belly button.

"I love your belly button."

All the while, he never slowed or picked up the pace of his hips and thrusts into me. Constant and steady as if he were keeping time to some piece of unheard music.

"I love your beautiful, big, thick cock."

He closed his fingers around my shaft and squeezed gently.

"Ahhh...oh fuck. I'm gonna cum again..." I whined, writhing uncontrollably beneath him.

"And most importantly," he leaned in to kiss me again, staring into my blue eyes deeply, still thrusting, and now gently stroking my twitching cock, driving me closer and closer to where he wanted me, "most importantly: I love you."

He squeezed my cock hard and pushed inside me with a final deep thrust as he leaned into kiss me hard and deep.

I lost all control of my muscles. I felt my cock spew a long stream of hot cum, felt it splash into my chest and chin, but other than that...I was hypnotized by Daniel.

I lay sprawled out beneath him, joined at three points, lips, cock, and ass. I was like a puddle. I felt myself spread out and my mind disappear into nothingness. I never believed in near death experiences, seeing the white light and the tunnel and all of that. But I certainly do believe in extreme orgasm experiences. Maybe your soul leaves your body in both cases.

"You back?" I heard Daniel whisper as if from a great distance, his fingers stroking my cheek softly.

"Huh?"

"Your eyes kinda glazed over there for a minute."

Daniel lay beside me, his back to the flickering fire place, his head resting on his palm as he levered himself up on an elbow. I wondered if maybe I had died. Surely no one mortal human had the right to look like that?

I hadn't even felt him remove his cock from inside me, or roll off of me. By instinct, I scooted myself to mirror him and snuggled my chest as

close to his as I could.

"I'm coming back now," I assured him, feeling myself center and coalesce into a unified body and spirit. I pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

"Thank you for that," I offered.

"For which one?"

I snorted a laugh and playfully slapped Daniel's hairy chest, letting my fingertips linger on his flushed, glistening skin.

"Don't make me choose!" I mocked. "They were both phenomenal."

"At your service, my love."

He returned my gentle kiss.

"Well, we need to get cleaned up eventually or else risk ruining this rug and giving away our fun to the entire family," Daniel quipped rather matter of factly a few moments later. I would have been more shocked at the change in tone if he hadn't coupled the outburst with a swift smack to my still sore rear end. As it was, I yelped, my eyes going wide, and collapsed into a fit of giggles.

I was still nervously twittering away as Daniel put an arm around my shoulder and levered me onto my feet. He kissed me gently and turned towards the kitchen to collect our forgotten, discarded pajamas.

I got the encore performance of a lifetime, trailing behind his naked body by two full paces so I could stare at the round perfection of the powerful being who had just driven me to explosion...twice.

He flicked the switch to throw the kitchen into darkness and put an arm around my waist, pulling me in to snuggle close to him as we walked. He carried our bundled clothing in the crook of his arm.

"Shower, then bed, babe," he listed, planning the remainder of the evening.

"I make no such promises," I added.

Daniel laughed. We began to take the stairs up to his room.

"We have to get up early in the morning. We have a lot of shopping to do."

"Shopping?" I asked, confused.

"Mhmm," he said with a knowing nod. "You do know what's happening this weekend right?"

I did know what he was talking about. I just hadn't realized it was this weekend. Finals week had always been so...final for every other year in high school. Of course I would forget that after your Senior Finals week, you went to the Senior Camping Trip.

"The Camping trip!"

"Yep." Daniel agreed. "And I just figured you and I could go get the gear. A tent, backpack, all that stuff."

I snuggled in to him a little more.

"That's very sweet of you. I promise I'll stick to your plan. Shower and Bed. No funny business."

"Hey, now!" Daniel interjected quickly, "there's no need to be Puritanical ya know? I mean, I'm not saying don't touch me! You're allowed to touch me!"

I laughed long and loud.

"I'm allowed to touch you huh? Like this big cock, I'm allowed to touch?" I grabbed at his semi-hard cock with my free hand and opened the door to his bedroom with my other.

The schedule he'd picked was quickly amended. As I intended.

As they say, turn about is fair play; Daniel had spent a good hour rocking my world and fucking me senseless. Didn't he deserve the same in return? Nay, dare I say it, REQUIRE the same in return!

We delayed the planned shopping trip by 4 hours when we finally snuggled in to bed and set his alarm clock.