All Comments on 'Speechless'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.....

Next time you should warn people that they're about to read some non-erotic bullshit that makes them lose faith in humanity.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Wow. So what is the treatment for the damage this treatment has done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really hope he kills them all, the two women, the doctor, and the kids

then pleads insanity. This is the most evil torture I have ever read. Actually killing them would be to kind he should put all five in bondage, and slowly remove a finger or toe a day, then foot and feet, then arms and legs, or just use a pistol to shoot each joint apart. They all deserve death and if he wanted criminal charges rape would be justified.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well

Now I've read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Words fail me

I cannot think of anything scathing enough to describe this, only to say I hope he gets away with murder when he gets free and strangles or shoots the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
intresting

He will really need treatment to overcome that treatment, lol. She must be really loving to stop a divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter

Please write and tell us what happened to them both when he gets loose, post it in Non Erotic/Horror, be as imaginative as you like, nothing would be too over the top with this wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At Least You Posted this Correctly

Not a fan of this author. Still haven't figured out the fixation of male rape and castration. Maybe some time in the future he/she (Profile not withstanding) will provide some insight. Not counting on it. Yes there needs to be a finish as with all of this persons stories. Not going to happen here so hopefully someone can write the appropriate finish. Like erasing the good doctor for a start. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You are one sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Geez could that have BEEN any worse?

You definitely have my vote for the the strangest author on this site. I've never read such incredible crap from the same author. Just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous 12/27/13 was right

You are one sick fuck. S/He took the words right out of my mouth

I've never seen ratings as consistently low for any other author, so I had to try one of your stories

I'll gladly give every other posting of yours one a 1* also, without ever reading any of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Before his nightmares leave him?

Wouldn't we expect him to leave her? How could he believe her? Why wouldn't he either kill her or run away? How could he sleep in the same house? Once again your story makes no sense. In his place I think he tries to have the Doctor, his wife and Alice jailed. This is another poorly thought out story by the Master of Drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

fucking psycho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You seem to have a number of unfinished stories

While this story is aggravating, it turns into a mess when you fail to put an ending to it. Why would we assume he would stay with her? Why wouldn't he divorce her or seek revenge against her and the others involved? If you had written a complete story, people might have been able to accept her despicable actions. Otherwise, you end up with this pile of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Will Alice survive his revenge?

Will his wife survive?

Will he divorce her?

Will he ever speak to his children?

Will he sue the Doctor?

This was worse than an episode of Jerry Springer. And to further screw it up, you don't bother to write an ending.

ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

Needed an ending.

Because after that kind of mental trauma, he will leave her as soon as restraints are gone.

So needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANd that was the end?

You really don't know how to end a story do you? Epic failure to finish.

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Think

The whole point of this story was to make the reader think. This story accomplished that in spades, at least for me. It is as if many of the commentators had never enjoyed an episode of "The Twilight Zone".

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Holy shit

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

The type of mind that makes a story like this is NOT a well one. As soon as Roger gets well he needs to distance himself from his so called "loved ones" and sue the ever loving hell out of that doctor. She honestly thinks that he's going to stay with her after all of that?? For his own good or not, what she did would leave long lasting mental scars and severely distort his persona and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i hate to think what will happen to those two women once he is released

the doctor and the women are sadist and into torture, maybe even the children, they have driven the husband mentally unstable and he will kill all of them once free. And in todays environment, he will be in a hospital a year or two then come sane and free.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 8 years ago
Ba-ha-ha-ha

Now isn’t this priceless. doG, the whole rape-culture crowd gets all teary and sniffling when a penis gets bent a little. Jeez, you’d think it was a young girl getting raped or a puppy or something, but apparently that’s in vogue. Vanilla, the whole bunch of them. Get used to free speech, you sissies, it works both ways. Done in style baby, relevant story-line intact, no non-biased violent sexual torment meant only to insult the opposite sex even mentioned in here. Read it again and refute me. As a matter of fact, the entire fantasy pouring out to the relentless rhythm of Mary’s words was contrived only out of love and longing for her best friend. Mine died a while ago, and believe me, if I could have saved him this way, I would have also stuck stuff up his butt and made him not like it. This was a crisp, fresh and intelligent idea for an erotic tale. The ending was fucking perfect. I would be proud if I wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the story

Just finish the story..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can only think of one thing, kill her, claim temporary insanity based on her actions

if you cant do that, take out loans on the house, property, anything and everything, cash out everything, and run, leave her penniless, no divorce, move off continent59F

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well kill her, her friend, the kids, and the doctor, claim temporary insanity

I find it difficult to understand how he was restrained yet the used the belt to attach his arms and legs and pull his legs up, kicking her in the face would have ended a lot of things, chest and waist restraints might home him to the bed but arms and/or legs free are nothing but stupid. I have noticed you tend to write stories with no real ending, actually that really isn't a story, just a scene.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
great story

it was a story right? kill them all, as slowly as possible. I understand what her supposed reason was or is now, but kill her, and her friend that lined up the contacts. he still doesn't have strength, but he will, even if they go through with it or not. don't say another word, till the doctor gets there. or keep yelling if the neighbors can hear you. show them the same type of tough love he had to endure, only fulfill it.

It is a good story, and maybe sometimes things like this happen, I don't know. This story did elicit some emotions that's for sure, maybe because most guys know how shallow, self centered, and evil women can be. sure wish they were as pretty on the inside as they are on the outside.

very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another unfinished mess

This author simply can't finish a story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
still a good story

The objective of a story is, to get the reader emotionally involved with a character in it. I would say that it obtained that objective in spades. This is my second read, at least, and it is a good story, for a number of reasons. If the reader had known what was happening before the story it would have ruined the story, and the emotional element would have been lost. Since this is my second read, and I already knew what was happening my reaction was different, as such, it would be as if he had calmed down, and looked at the whole thing differently also. I suspect that this was a story telling trick, but it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Filthy Horrible Story

Getting him to talk again means you can sodomize and emotionally terrorize a loved one. As soon as he gets his strength and voice back, he should see a divorce lawyer. Even his children betrayed him. Dr. Roth should lose his license to practice medicine. And Alice's husband should know Alice's part in Roger's sexual torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

3rd read. Does that tell the author of the impact this story had? The only reason a person is supposed to get married in the first place is because they each other. with that said, if you look at my first comment, you will see, what my original reaction was, and that was so wrong. As a loving husband I would have gone along with anything my wife wanted to do, outside of outside intervention that is. After considering what happened in the interim, is there any way he could not love her more.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 7 years ago
Wow!! Just overwhelming!

Reading the comments above, I can agree with most in some way. The really abusive, derogatory ones are uncalled for and not consistent with the true nature of the website. This is a forum for writers to take chances out on the edge and learn from the good and bad.

This piece is disturbing and prompted a variety of emotions! On one hand, as male, the thought being made so helpless in an accident and being further victimized in such vile, sick manner by family and friends is rage inducing. No matter how well meaning the action, the discussions in front of him is one thing, but the horrific physical abuse is unforgivable! I do not see how anyone could get past those actions. I know I could not do that myself. Divorce and a restraining order would follow immediately.

On the other hand, one comment makes a really important point, I've seen stories describing tremendous physical sexual abuse to wives that equal the physical torture done the husband here without the really awful name calling and harsh comments applied. Many of those stories even describe the women coming to like and enjoy these treatments, usually motivated by revenge not "treatment, which I cannot understand as well."

I also agree that due the powerful emotions this story inspired, it is not complete as it sits now. Natural curiousity demands we find out what happens here. I would want to see husband get attorney at house without wife knowing he is coming. Then he tells attorney the story. Attorney contacts police and has wife, Alice, kids and doctor arrested for sexual assault, unlawful imprisonment, battery and conspiracy to commit thereof. Send police to hospital to bring doctor out in cuffs with media there. Get it all in paper then drop charges, sue everyone you can, get divorce with permanent restraining order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

If it were me, when I got better, I'd leave the stupid bitch, just on principal alone. Let her try and figure out why I packed my stuff and left her high and dry, without any communications what-so-ever. Just disappear...forever gone.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE CURE BECOMES WORSE

than the ultimate cause, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If there were any way to force this off the forum, I'd do it in a heartbeat. There is...

....no justification for literary tolerance for abuse and torture on this level. The BS line about "scaring them back" was so weak and so self-serving, it made the story for me, anyway, a pointless and cruel exercise.

While you write fairly well (witness how engaged and emotionally reactive most readers have been), you offer a story whose entire focus is horrific torture, abuse and terrorizing of a horribly disabled victim....one who has no defense against the abuse.

In any rational mind, this felony endangerment was not, could not be a cure, a solution or a chance at anything but the complete and utter demolition of any relationship that might have existed or that Mary hoped would return in the end. She killed it as dead as if she'd shot hubby point blank between the eyes with a large caliber revolver.

No matter the motivation, the reason or the hope, her "jumpin' for joy" celebration will instantly devolve into a wake for their dead marriage, just as soon as he gets capable of acting on his feelings. And the punch line ("Honey, it was so hard to do, but I did it for you"), was not even a little believable.

As it is, I'm "one-bombing" you. Not for your writing, but for your deliberate dive into sadism in the name of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick

Anyone who can think something like this up need to be locked in an asylum.

You are insane and I've reported this to the police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I WOULD RATHER DIE

Hi there peoples! Truly I can't comprehend the story? Oh well it's the S -HIT STORY OF THE YEAR! Sorry I only give 10% of reading enjoyment! Love you all! GREG BYE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You can write pretty well. But the only thing exceeding the depravity of your ot

Is your stupidity for thinking it was worth presenting,. Creativity, 5 .Amorality, minus ten. I have indulged and had genitorture done on me, hell even the castrati on might be OK. But terrorizing an innocent (affair not proven, right). Over speech? Only a sicko would think that speech. Oldbearswitch.

BTW. Another plot hole, there just needed to be vis real terror to induce speech. According to your "doctor". She could have used another person as the agent of fear, and useda non sexual source of the fear,. Ninny

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

I liked it, and gave it a 5, and would have been a 10 if available. There was only one purpose in this story, and that was to get her husband back, to which she accomplished. Why cant the other readers see that. The reasons where stated, and the logic behind it all given, although in the end. I think that's where the other commenters lost it. If it would have been stated in the beginning, these commenters would have been good with it, but, that's what made the story, that's what got your blood boiling, and your emotions took control. Nicely done author. I do have one question though. How far would have she gone? I know it's a bogus question.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Shock therapy has no basis in science

Nasty useless justification for humiliation porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If I Were Roger

As God is my witness, as soon as I regained my strength and the restraints were removed, I would pack up and leave. Other than my clothes, everything else, including wife, children and friends are expendable. There is nothing in that house, living or Inanimate that is worth retrieving. Then and only then will his family realize what they lost by their criminal, torturist actions. What they did to his mind and emotions is irreparable. I will have nightmares from reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should be categorized as a HORROR story

It lacked a proper ending : He recovered not only his speech, but also his strength. Then he tied up the two bitchs. He had a proper revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
piece of crap

I didn't finish reading it. What a sick mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Liked The Implied Castration

I have been tempted to tie and gag my husband while he sleeps...then castrate him. It is guaranteed to make him docile and easily controlled and guided in the manner of my wishes. Every woman whose man strays should consider castrating him. And since he strayed, you have every right to stray now. He will never sire another child, but that doesn't mean you can't be a mother without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Speechless is right.

Nothing you do or say can ever persuade me to read another of your stories.

You are quite possibly the most unpleasant author I've ever had the misfortune to read.

You probably enjoy this type of feedback so I'm going to stop now.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Fucking Hell...what a truly dreadful story!!!

edrider73

I have read all of your submissions to date and I have to tell you that I note a disturbing common denominator...that usually involves the physical and psychological subjugation and humiliation of the central male character by his so-called 'loving' partner. It is also not the first instance where you take delight in introducing the inhumane notion of physical castration. Now, I get it...the idea of a man reduced to a submissive vunerable wreck floats your boat. OK, and there is sadly a segment of readers who will respond by drooling over the prospect of serious BDSM. This material belongs in the Fetish sub genre and has nothing to do with love.

Far from portraying a wife who only has the best intentions in getting her afflicted hubby to talk, you have achieved success in creating one of the most abhorent wife characters in the entire Literotica story collection! My judgement here is not meant to complement you on your writing skills. This tale degenerated into a horror show from Hell! Please heed my earnest advice and seek psychiatric help STAT! I am seriously concerned for your mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

I’d divorce Mary as-soon-as I could, sue Alice and the friggin doctor for mental cruelty. Then I’d take as much money as I could get my hands on and leave the area for good, never contacting anyone from my past ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He may not be able to talk but I bet he can write and when he writes what happened to the police his wife and her friend are going to jail. The good Doctor will possibly be in jail and surely will lose her license. When he divorces the bitch and disowns his kids they'll all get the message. Another horrible, unfinished story by the Master of Crap.

computermadcomputermadabout 5 years ago
Sick

This is the sickest thing I have read in a long time. If this treatment needed to be done it would be under clinical conditions. No doctor I know of would condone this. Gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why write

Read some sick stuff but this is stupid and sick

Talk but mental and emotional wreck

Can you give minus stars

Logins forgetful johntwheels@aol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mr. Edrider73

You have issues, and not the normal ones that can be controlled with medication. I see a padded cell in your future and a nice, soft, white blazer. You get to hug your sick self all day. Wont that be nice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There was no ending

"The cure was a lot worse than the disease".

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved it

As a story it was really good. It kept my attention, and couldn't wait till the next paragraph. What actually happened was frighteningly well written, even though there seemed to be a few hiccups on locations and others. Does anyone think there will be a relapse into getting the retribution his mind was so set on, I don't know, but I would keep him sedated for a long time, if I where the wife.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Very good

Don't know what to think about this one. It ain't like most of your others. Nobody gets zilched in this one. Maybe there is hope for all, if Roger gets over "kill bitch help".

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

that marriage is toast

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
WOW

Mary loved her husband so much that she was willing to risk him hating her and leaving her. All so he would be cured.

That's love. Deep real love.

Roger better understand what a sacrifice she made for him.

So I guess that this is a love story.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
I just read the other comments

I don't think a lot of the commenters actually finished reading the story - or just don't really understand English.

Great story. You really know how to make a person FEEL and create emotion with your words.

Master Storyteller.

Rhadman66Rhadman66over 4 years ago
Divorce

As soon as I could I'd be gone.

Away from her and everyone who was

A part of it. Kids and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only one thing to do, DIVORCE!

I agree with Rhadman66. I'd pack my stuff ASAP and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A truly sick, twisted fantasy. Ed, I fear for those near and dear to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If there's one thing a woman can't stand........

.....it's a quiet man. She made him find his voice, but he lost his mind.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Jesus christ, I hope someone really does kill her for the abuse she's heaped on him. There is no excuse for her behavior, you are you sick motherfucker edrider73.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

OK shock to fix the mutism, but at expense of more pysch damage?

Wow a sequel would be great.

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 3 years ago
BS

If it was Me and I came out of what This Bitch was doing no Jury in the world would Convict Me of Murder after what She did and as for the Doctor if He was in on it I would have all the Money I could spend after suing Him and If My Kids were in on it they two would not only have Lost their Mom But their Dad as well .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More unfinished crap

By the Master of Crap. Another unfinished story wherein the man gets screwed and does nothing about it. Beyond stupid.

1 star

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Wow, she loved him a lot to risk losing his love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very clever. Talk about tough love.

Ignore the dickheads they clearly have no idea what the story was about.

LA

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Totally agree with the comment below

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bullshit his nasty whore wife ,when to far . and now that he coming back to him self ,she scared and kissing his ass. nasty whore,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I needed some rage, this story is a good trash fire for my rage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah, to the nay sayers who have failed to grasp the intent. She did what she thought was needed to shock him out of it, but without actually doing it; so good for her and him. 4

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise. Not what I was expecting. If the story were to be continued, then the only way I could see it going is that Roger would be placed in a psychiatric ward. I understand what Alice and Mary were doing and why. Oh, and apparently the kids were involved too. It’s actually very logical. It’s also extremely femdom physical, mental, and emotional humiliation that seems to have caused such trauma as to destroy whatever remains of the old Roger are left. I’m curious how someone like them could live with themselves in the aftermath of driving your love one insane.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Nice false flag for a rather disgusting foray into the most sickening feministic degradation and blatant and debauched sadism hiding behind a trite ending.

1 star. And I need to wash my brain with soap now.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Hella interesting. Needs another chapter

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Ok great you love me, but I am gone bitch and will be raising money to hire your assassin.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Seriously, so much room for some amazing chapters

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I love how, as soon as he came back to himself, she was all like "The horrible things I've TALKED about." Bitch, you put a massive Dildo up the guy's Ass. You ACTUALLY raped your disabled husband. And now you tell him his children knew!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just count me in absolute concord with the comments of servant 111 six months ago.

Yeah, you wrote well and drew reactions that span the gamut from overwhelming disgust and rage to the heights of approval, literally..."Way to go, Loving Wife--you healed your husband with a true laying on of hands!"

Reviewers are supposed to be analyzing your talent and imagination...so Kudos for your writing skills; but you are one sick puppy with a thinly disguised (hell, not even that) hatred of men.

If I were Roger (and sane after regaining my physical strength) my first acts would involve some literal payback ending in death to his wife and her sadistic friend Alice; also something with a major negative impact on the good Dr. Roth and his "practice", and--at bare minimum, a total disinheritance of his children with..."they are figuratively dead to him"...as its central tenet.

I have to go read something by TxTallTales or Ohio or Blackrandi or...god, just about ANYONE else to begin wiping this story out of my memory banks. Please write something--ANYTHING--with redeeming social value. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I had mixed feelings so I had to read other comments. I tend to agree with other commenters. This story was sick! I think I even skipped parts of it because it was so awgul. I think if it was my decision I wouldn't even have let his printed...

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

A sadistic, disgusting story! If he ever sufficiently recovers, he should file charges for physical, sexual, and emotional assault and divorce her. She'll be lucky to leave with her life. The description of his psychological reaction to her torture reminds me of one of H.P Lovecraft's terribly distasteful stories. And as for the "Doctor", any state board of health care practitioners would tear up and then burn his license to practice in less than a minute.

Point1833Point1833over 1 year ago

A Disgusting and Dumb story. Too bad there are no minus points. It would deserve a minus 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a sick and twisted individual. Since you think it is something ok to write about i hope your partner does this to you and live through this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

… great googly moogly…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another example why it should be possible to a) give negative stars and b) how some people are so sick minded they should seek out help

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 1 year ago

Came back 7 years later to nail this story under 'favourites', as it is still one of the most cleverly written pieces that I have had the privilege to read.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Wrong category for this kind of stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't believe her, Run dude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gosh, you know what she *could* have done which likely would have worked as well the rape, sexual assault, and mental, emotional and physical torture?

Why didn't she just pretend to have someone break in, pretend they raped her in another room and intended to kill her?

I bet when he had loved her that would have been sufficient.

Press charges on all involved and divorce her.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

This is just a really sick story. He may not have been able to speak but you damn sure know he can remember everything she did to him. What she did would traumatize him forever and if he ever recovered you know damn well she would be facing prison time along with her friends and everybody else involved

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

dumb waste of reading time

rfnks2002rfnks200212 months ago

I would show her love right into prison

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6010 months ago

My ending:

He waited until his hands got stronger and finally one night he wrapped his fingers around her throat. Karmas a bitch, and her stripper name was revenge. He would deal with the evil BFF when she came over. He looked in his desk and his old .45 was still there. The lovely doctor was going to get some feedback, point blank. As for his dumb-assed children, well there’s no fixing stupid. Let those idiots go their merry way. He struggled with the chemicals that would burn down this house of horrors. He made sure the three bodies would be completely consumed. He wondered if he would ever stop having the nightmare, over and over. He contemplated using the .45 one last time, as the fire raged all around him. He did manage to croak out two final words as he pulled the trigger. “Fuck it!”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous. Write down what you're thinking. She'd be in jail so fast her head would spin. Then the divorce would happen no matter what she said or did. Another worthless story.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk9 months ago

Okay, assuming I buy this ‘scared back’ therapy (which I don’t), WHY would he ever want to be alone in the same room as her? She absolutely convinced him that she was a cold, sadistic bitch intent on torturing and abusing him. So now she’s going to say, “Don’t believe what I said before, believe what I’m saying now?” She acted like a cruel, unfeeling psychopath, why would he not continue to see her as such?

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWE8 months ago

This story need a proper ending, and the 2 bitches needs to get the punishment they deserve, The doctor and kids should be ashamed of how they treated Roger

Busman19639Busman196395 months ago

What a strange story.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

TwiLite Zone there Vern?

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

Fucking demented.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was totally fucked up. She must have been beyond desperate and really loved him to consider doing something this extreme to try to get him to recover. Although now he'll have nightmares and shit to deal with instead. She really played the part of psychopath well, so did her friend to a lesser extent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous