Spinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, maybe! Are you worried about that?"

"No!"

"Well it was just my friend, Sherry. I just needed to ask her something."

"Fine by me!"

We head to the concert venue, which is an outdoor amphitheater, walk with the crowd through the gate and quickly find our seats. They are wooden seats with backs, and attached to cement supports in long arches for each row. They are close enough together so I can put my arm around her if I wish. Behind the seat section is an open field on a hill where people can sit or lie on the hill, for less money to listen to the concert.

I am nervous, and it shows a little as we quietly talk back and forth, waiting for the concert to start. Gilly notices this, and turns toward me, takes my face in both of her tiny hands, and kisses me. Then she withdraws slowly looking into my eyes, and says softly,

"Relax, Michael! We are going to have a wonderful time tonight. You are doing great! Any girl would love being with you ... I love being with you!" She says.

"Thanks, I guess I am a little nervous, but I will be better once the music begins. Brahms and Schubert are pretty accessible to most people, and the Chopin will be great." I say.

"I played the cello in a high school orchestra, so I am familiar with Brahms and Schubert, Chopin is mostly piano music, but I love listening to it." She says.

"That's good to know Gilly. I love classical music and a lot of other types of music as well, but many girls would be bored to tears with classical, so it will relax me a little knowing that you are good with it, and I want to make a good impression."

"Michael, you made a very good impression with our first date. Very clever, and I did brag to my girlfriends about the wonderful time we had. They were all jealous, and all wanted your phone number!"

I have my right hand resting my thigh, and she reaches over and gently puts her tiny hand on top of it, looks me in the eye, and says,

"Michael, you only have to win me once, and you have. I am yours! I think it was when you sang that silly version of "My Mammy" in front of the Fifth Street Pub. A girl loves a guy who is willing to embarrass himself in public for her. You see me Michael, and I can feel that."

"Thanks Gilly, I was just worried about that silly 'spinner' thing, and I never for a second thought of you that way. I know that whatever my meatball might buy me; it will only be a second or third base kind of thing. I am not pushing you for anything more than that."

"We'll see Michael, I haven't decided yet. You will know after the concert!"

"That must have been a hell of a meatball!"

"It was, Michael, it really was!" she says giggling.

I watch Gilly a little, as she listens to the music, and she seems to be enjoying the concert. She looks over at me at one point, and seeing me watching her, she smiles sweetly. It seems to me that the Chopin portion is really getting to her since it is such evocative music, and during a couple of the more sensitive pieces, she tears up some. I notice her emotions, and she turns to me and quietly whispers,

"Michael, don't look at me right now! I don't want you to see me cry!" as she dabs her eyes with a tissue.

I put my arm around her and she moves closer to me. By the last portion of the concert, it is getting cool, and she huddles her shoulders a little, so I take my sports jacket off and put it around her tiny shoulders, and pull her closer. When the concert closes, we rise and quickly head for the exit to beat some of the crowd. Once inside the car, I turn the heat on to warm my little girl.

We are sitting in the car waiting for the parking lot to empty a little before we leave. We are not in a hurry, and we spend the time kissing and touching gently. She loved the concert and she talks excitedly about many of the pieces she loved most. I found that she has a good grasp of how to listen to classical music and knowledge of the particular pieces.

On the road finally, we decide to stop and walk around the park by the lake a little. It gives us some time to talk. Talk about us, talk about the concert, and talk about the meatball and what it will buy for me. On that last item, I still don't know what I am getting for that little purloined delicacy! She just giggles and says that I will find out!

Finally on the way to her dorm, she asks me if I have anything planned for the next morning and I tell her that there is nothing that I can't miss if I need to. Then she says,

"Michael, Sherry is my dorm mate, and I called her for a 'red light' which is our request to use the dorm room for an exclusive guest ... if you know what I mean. If she agrees, that means that she can 'sleep out' like at home or with a friend or somewhere, while I entertain a guest. Michael, you will be my guest tonight. I have never called her for a 'red light' before, but she has surprised me with a few."

"Is this my meatball prize, Gilly?"

"Maybe Michael, but I need to explain limits when we get up there. My room is a mess, but it will suit our needs tonight."

"I'm ready if you are!" I say smiling.

"Well honestly, I am a bit nervous, I never have done this before, and I am not sure about it, so you will have to be patient with me. I am not very experienced with boys, and they um, scare me a little!"

We enter her building, and get some looks from other students in Gilly's coed dorm. It is almost as if their looks are asking, "'red light' tonight, huh?" So, I try not to make too much eye contact as we quickly head up to her second floor dorm room.

Her room is cramped, but comfortable. It has a cooking plate, a small refrigerator, a couple of beds, desks, bookshelves like you might expect, with a farraginous assortment of books, and kitschy items. Gilly and Sherry have made it neat and comfortable ... homey!

Inside her room, I can tell that she is nervous and I am beginning to suspect that she is about to disclose some secret or other. She takes off her pretty pashmina, and drapes it over a coat rack in the corner. She turns to me and says,

"Would you care for a beer, Michael? I'm sorry we only have lite beer, and I know how you feel about that, but it is what we have. We have some sodas, and water, and some um, juice if you prefer!"

"I'll have whatever you are having honey!"

She smiles and reaches into the small fridge and produces a couple of lite beers. We sit on her bed and it seems that she wants to tell me something as she takes a large gulp of her beer to get her courage up ... so to speak. I can tell she is nervous, sitting bolt straight and she is a little jittery. She stands, puts her beer down, and then she becomes a lot jittery. She turns her back to me and says over her shoulder, in a voice that sounds like a decision is made,

"T-Take my d-dress off, Michael!"

I look up at her diminutive form and then standing; put a hand on her hip and one on her shoulder. I can feel her tiny frame shaking. I reach down and kiss her neck where it curves onto her shoulder. She gasps as I curl my fingers around to top of her dress and start to draw her zipper down. It goes down to the small of her back, and I peel her dress open, sliding my hands inside, over her downy skin. She is so soft! I slowly slip her dress over her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaim almost involuntarily seeing her lovely petite body.

"Wh-what's wrong Michael?" she says looking over her shoulder.

"Gilly! My God, you're so beautiful!"

"Michael, please!" Then she nervously says, "Mi-Michael, you can t-take off my br-bra if you li-like!"

I unhook it from behind, and slide the straps down over her shoulders, but she is holding the cups in place with her hands. She turns around, looks at me, lowers her eyes with a blush, and lets her hands drop; exposing the loveliest pair of breasts, I have ever seen; round, firm, and high on her chest.

"Oh, my God, Gilly!"

She smiles shyly, "Do you like what you see, Michael?

"God, yes!" I say reflexively. She blushes and softly says, almost like a prayer,

"Take me to bed, Michael!"

I pick her up in my arms, and I lay her gently on the bed. I pull her stockings off slowly, one by one, smoothing my hands over her silky legs as I do. I reach for the waistband of her panties, and she says,

"No Michael! Not those!" She looks up at me and continues,

"You can touch any part of my body, except the parts covered by my panties. I would ask you to respect that Michael, and I know you will." She breaks eye contact and continues in a soft voice, almost a whisper,

"Michael, I'm ... I'm a ... virgin! I know, I know, it's weird for a girl my age. I have had plenty of um, boyfriends, but they like, drop me when they find out ... I don't ... you know? Michael, just be with me tonight. Hold me an-and t-touch me." Her voice is hushed, and breathy.

"Of course honey! Anything you wish. I have to say, that the sight of you is making me a little nervous ... maybe because you are special to me. After all, I don't sing "Mammy" to just any girl, you know!

She starts to laugh softly, and I see her start to relax some, that was my aim in making a joke. She arches her back showing me her little tits to best advantage, and relaxes,

"You are a special man Michael. I have waited for well, nearly twenty years, and you are the only one of all my boyfriends that I feel completely comfortable with!" She blushes deeper, and continues, "Let's just see what happens tonight!"

I undress quickly down to my navy blue sport boxer briefs. She is playing idly with her nipples watching me, and stifles a giggle with her hand over her mouth at seeing me clad only in my shorts. I slide into the twin bed with her, and we cuddle. I look into her wide-open blue eyes, and softly say,

"Hi Gillian!"

"Hi Michael!" she says in almost a whisper with a sweet smile.

I watch her still idly playing with her breasts and nipples, smile and say,

"Isn't that my job honey?"

She giggles, and says with a sexy smile "Uh huh!"

I run my fingers around and between her little breasts, and then I start to massage them lightly as she closes her eyes and moans. I pinch her nipples, and then replace my fingers with my lips as I suck her little nips in and diddle them with my tongue. Her moans turn into, "Oh Michael!" in as breathy voice.

I move up look into her eyes, we start by kissing passionately as her sweet tongue slides into my mouth, and I massage it with mine. My hands gently go everywhere, but I respect her limits. She is so soft, and I start becoming hard from my contact with her amazing little body. I roll over onto my back and she slides up on top of me as I do. She is kissing me and rubbing her hands over my chest.

I see a sexy-sly little smile trace across her pretty face as she rises up off me, and puts her fingers into the waistband of my shorts. She looks directly into my eyes as she starts to tug at them teasingly. Then she stops and asks,

"Michael, do you have limits?"

"Mmm, not really! But remember doll, I am a man and you are a woman. That means that regarding how fast we move, I'm the gas and you are the brakes. So are we switching roles?

"Oh, Michael I know, but it seems so big! Can I um, touch it?" She asks.

"You do realize that one thing leads to another don't you? Pretty soon little Gilly is saying, 'fuck the limits Michael, take me now, take it all!' I know that you are not ready, and I am happy just doing what we are doing ... for now!" After letting that sink in with her, I continue,

"Well, I do not have any limits, so you can touch anything you wish!"

I pull my briefs down and off as my fully involved cock springs into her view.

"Oh, Michael ... it's huge!" She gasps involuntarily.

She blushes as she puts her little hand on it. She touches it with her fingertips, slowly and hesitantly massaging it, and then wraps her hand around it.

"Michael, it feels so wonderful, so soft and warm, um how big uh ... long ... is it?"

"I don't know I never measured it. About seven inches give or take! Do you have a tape measure, we can measure it now!" I said obviously joking.

"Michael, you are so silly!" she says laughing.

"You can do whatever you wish, my dear, but it is not going um, inside you ... not tonight. If I let you forget about your limits, you will regret it later and hate me for taking advantage."

"I would not do that honey!" She says earnestly still stroking my cock.

"Boy, you don't know much about women, do you? Trust me doll, I've been there before!" I say to her.

"You mean you have had um, like ... sex Michael?"

"Well, yeah! I did have a life before I was fortunate enough to meet you! You have been with boys before haven't you?" I tell her, perplexed by her question.

"I was always nervous around boys and still am ... a little. I had a friend, whose older sister was raped on a date, and I have ended up in some wrestling matches with a boy or two, and was almost um, raped myself, so I just stuck to my studies ... I'm good at that!" She smiles wryly continuing,

"So, I have never seen a boy's, um ... thingy! Not until now that is, so yours is my first thingy, I mean penis!" She is obviously embarrassed saying that to me.

"Cock! It is okay to call it a cock! Penis is too stiff ... too clinical. It is right up there with vagina, vulva, and labia minora! The common term for your whole stuff down there my dear, is pussy. It is sexier, and it makes it sound nicer ... sweeter ... better tasting even!" (She giggles)

"Well, Michael, you have a very nice cock! Can I touch it or um, taste it?"

I smile, nod and she starts kissing it a little along with stroking it with her hand. It is too big to get her hand completely around it, but then she has tiny hands. She notices the clear liquid oozing out of the tip, and she looks up at me, and when I nod to her, she puts her lips on it and her little tongue come out just a little to lick the the pre-cum, like a shy kitten testing the milk.

"Ohhh, slippery!"

"Gilly, have you really never had your little hands on a man's cock?"

"Michael, don't tease me about it. Okay, so I am a little inexperienced, but I am willing to be taught ... by a patient tutor!"

"Alright honey, if you stroke it long enough sperm and other stuff will spurt out from the top. Some girls like to put it in their mouth, and massage it with their lips, but not all of them want the 'stuff' in their mouths. Actually, it is mostly proteins with a kind of salty taste. Some girls are okay having the stuff in their mouth, and either spit it out later or swallow it ... most just swallow it!"

"Michael, I do know some of it of course ... the physiology of it, but I need you to be patient with me as I um, experiment a little."

"I am okay with whatever you are comfortable doing sweetie, and I will warn you when I am about to come, er, spurt! Actually, anything you do will feel good, except, no teeth honey, only soft tissue, please."

"Mmm, your cock tastes so wonderful!" she says as she slips her lips over the tip. She does a very sexy thing from instinct, as she moves one hand down to cup my balls, fondling them softly, and tickling the underside with her fingertips. This always drives me crazy!

I try to stimulate her by massaging her breasts and play with her nipples as she moans. Since my cock is now in her mouth, her moans are giving me a little 'hummer'. I can feel myself starting down the road to coming. She switches position into a kind of reverse cowgirl, with her panty-covered butt almost in my face. I let my fingers massage her a little over her panties, but just her hips and butt, not any of the good stuff in between, trying not to overstep her boundaries.

She is busy holding my cock in her hand as she strokes it in and out of her mouth. I can tell she is getting sexually excited, and all of a sudden, I feel myself about to come. I tell her, and she moans an "Uh huh" then I stiffen and shudder as I come into her sweet mouth with several spurts. She waits until I finish, then she hops off the bed, grabs a tissue and spits it out, and then take a swig from her beer to wash any remaining stuff down.

"Sorry Michael, I will get used to it but don't want to swallow it yet." As I recover a little I say,

"That is perfectly okay honey, there are no right or wrong answers here, just doing what feels good, and is comfortable."

"Oh Michael, that made me so wet ... down there! I um ... I want you to ... touch me!"

"Darling, do you remember what I said about you hating me in the morning?

She starts to become jittery again, like a leaf on a tree. She moves up and lies next to me. I leave her panties in place, but I touch her. I slip my index finger just inside her panties. Across her body below her stomach, and along the margins of her leg holes, as she opens her legs a little. I reach my finger all the way inside her slippery-wet panties, and she says in a faux warning tone,

"Michael! Where do you think you are going with that finger?"

I smile at her as I let my finger trace across the very edge of her pussy lips and she shudders a little. I remove my finger to massage her clit and pussy lips over the thin material of her panties, until she starts moaning loudly, "Oh, Michael ... oh God!"

I deepen my attentions between her legs, vigorously massaging her from her clit to little circular massages around her asshole. This latter attention is what starts her shuddering and pushing her hips up against my hand and fingers.

Pushing herself up against my digits with her head thrown back and her mouth open, she gasped, and comes in a series of convulsions, as she releases her breath in little huffs. I hold her to me as she convulses into a very pleasurable orgasm. Gaining some control of her breathing she exclaimed,

"Oh, Mi-Michael ... th-that was ... was ... won ... wonderful! Oh ... my darling ...oh ... God, honey! Tha ... Thank you! ... Oh, Michael!

She looks up into my face, and laughs heartily,

"Michael I just may think about lifting all of my limits and giving myself to you tonight!"

"I am not going to let you do that my dear. As much as I would love to pin you to your little mattress, slide my cock into your little pussy and pound you hard, I can ... I will wait. You have given a man an amazing blowjob, and you have had a man's hands on your sweet pussy ... it is enough for tonight!"

I gave her a loving look and told her,

"Ah, my clever little meatball thief, you had it all figured, what you wanted tonight, even before your little food crime. But, I am holding you to your limits so you won't hate yourself and me in the cold light of tomorrow morning."

"Well, Michael, whose clever now? You are right that I had intended on inviting you in tonight, and had pre-arranged it with Sherry, except that she was expecting my call only if things progressed to that point tonight." She smiles at me, breathes deep and continues,

"I had envisioned just letting you play with my little titties, but I got carried away, and I have you to thank for loving me enough to keep me from going too far too soon." She hesitates, and then continues, "I would have let you fuck me, Michael. You will eventually of course, but you are right, saying that I might have regretted it and felt like a little slut in the morning!" She reaches over and kisses me,

"You are my very patient tutor and lover! You flipped a switch in me that had been locked down for far too long, and I promise that next time we are together, I will ask you to teach me something ... more intimate."

"Too much conversation doll, let's fool around!"

She starts to tear up, and her chin trembles a little as I fold her into my arms and kiss her softly. We lie in each other's arm the rest of the night and fall asleep just before light. I wake before she does, and looking down discover that sometime during the night, she had removed her panties, and my hand was on her naked little ass.