Spinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad it is you, Michael!" Then to her friend at the computer,

"Come Anne; let's leave these nice people alone. We can finish up tomorrow!"

Anne makes a few more clicks on the computer, closes it, and grabbing a disorganized sheath of papers. She trundles past us with a sheepish smile as she pushes her glasses back up on her nose. She says to us,

"Nice to meet you Michael ... bye Gilly!"

I smile at her as she hunches her shoulders and hurries out after Sherry. To Gilly I say,

"Alone at last, m'love! I see you have a bottle of wine, shall I open it for us?"

She forms the slightest of smiles and nods, She is very palpably nervous and the wine should calm her. I look at the bottle; it is a light red that says Gamay Beaujolais whatever that is. I fill a couple of cups with it and take a taste, it seems to have a fruity taste ... like Jello, I guess! My heart goes out to Gilly, with everything that she must be thinking as she gulps her wine and asks for more. After gulping down her second cup I set her on the bed, take her wine, and with my hands on her shoulders,

"Gillian my love, we do not have to do this tonight if you are not ready, we can just hang, talk, fool around or play backgammon if you wish!" She giggles nervously and says,

"No Michael! I am comfortable with this ... I will be! It's time, and you are the one darling." Then she brightens trying to lighten the mood and says,

"Besides, I don't know how to play backgammon!" We both laugh and then kiss ... softly ... tentatively ... sweetly. She stands and says,

"Michael, I need to shower first, it will relax me ... you can join me if you like ... you have seen enough of my body by now!"

"You take one and I will wait. Then I will take one quickly."

She showers and reappears with a towel around her body, and one around her head and sits next to me on the bed. I take the towel from around her head and dry her hair for her just talking softly to her. I notice she has a very pleasant smile so I know she is ready, and not quite as nervous. She seems happier about her decision, but I know that it must be a big one for her. I feel I should talk about it to put her at ease, and get her used to the language around what will happen to her.

"Gilly, we are going to take things slowly, and if things get too intense, you can use a safe word and I will stop. Let's make it, um ... applesauce! (She giggles) I am going to start with normal kissing and touches, and then I am going to kiss you and touch you ... down there." I pause to gauge her reaction, and she seems to be with me. I continue,

"It will be like a sharp pinch at first as I slide into you ... slide my cock into your pussy (I rephrase to get her used to the language), but then it will get nicer, hopefully a lot nicer. You have had orgasms before so you know what the feeling is like, but it may be more intense."

"Oh, Michael I know most of that, and I know you will be gentle, I am not worried, so don't you worry about me. Just ... make love to me, Michael!" then she thinks,

"Cock and pussy; it is a strong sounding male word for you, and soft, sweet, female word for me. I guess that is how it should be!" As almost an afterthought, and I am guessing to relax herself, she giggles and says, "Afterward, let's go out and get some applesauce, and you can teach me to play backgammon!"

We laugh as she rises, lets her towel drop to the floor letting me see her body. Still sitting on the bed, I pull her toward me and kiss her, starting with her breasts, and nipples. I rise moving up her her collarbone, her neck, her cheek next to her ear, and then her lips as she opens them to me. Opening her mouth and allowing me to kiss her is symbolic of her wish to open herself up to me.

I rise, pick her up in my arms, turn and lay her gently on her bed. I kiss her again on the lips, and then I squeeze her breasts, massaging them strongly as she moans,

"Oh Michael, yes, YES!"

I suck her nipples into my mouth. She is breathing hard with my attentions to her breasts, and I move down to her stomach, then that part just inside her hips and she shivers when I touch it with my lips.

I move down past her crotch to her inner thighs, kissing, and biting gently. I slide my hands up inside her legs as she spreads them wider for me, and I slip my hands under her tiny buttocks, lifting her to my face. I am taking a moment just to breathe in the aroma of her sex, her skin and ... her folds. Aside from her soaps and lotions, there is an unmistakable 'Female' smell. It is exhilarating ... I love that smell, and it is swelling my manhood to take in her aromatic cocktail.

"Michael, please touch me!"

I answer her with my lips as I slide them across her nether lips. She is getting very moist, and her juices coat my lips and tongue. When I suck her clitoris into my lips and diddle its tip with the tip of my tongue, she shudders and moans louder. With my hand on the inside of her leg, I can feel her pulse quickening.

I start to lick and bite her pussy lips, giving them long and loving attention. When my tongue darts into her pussy, she shudders again ... stronger. She is breathing harder and shallower as I continue my attentions to her sweet pussy.

I move up and kiss her lips sharing her juices with her. She licks them off my mouth saying,

"Ohhh, darling, I taste wonderful, don't I?"

"Yes you do sweetheart!" and then I add, "Remember, applesauce!"

"Michael, I am as ready as I will ever be, so ... um ... go ahead!"

As I lean in to give her the sweetest kiss I can imagine, I have a tear in my eye. She sees this and her lovely clear blue eyes start to sparkle as well. I slide my fingers down between her pussy lips, massaging her to make her wetter, and slowly slide one finger into her as far as it will go to her ... maidenly barrier. She is moaning, and reaches out to the sides and clutches the bedsheet in her tiny fists as she rotates her hips up to me.

I move up so that the tip of my cock is just at her pussy lips, and then slide it back and forth through her moist lips. My cock is quite thick for her tiny opening, so I slide the tip in until her hymen stops it. I slowly but forcefully push the first inch into her and she bites her lower lip and winces. I am waiting for the word 'applesauce' but it doesn't come. I slide another couple of inches into Gilly as she opens her legs wider to accommodate my girth. I slide into her inch by inch until I have about five of my seven inches inside her.

I look into her eyes, she seems to be in a dreamland with her nether-world expression.

"Are you okay, my sweet?" I say,

"Mmm, uh huh, but I feel so full ... so filled up by you ... your cock filling my pussy. But it doesn't hurt ... you were right though, it did pinch a little. I am not bleeding to death or anything am I?"

"Well it is gushing quite a bit, but I think it is starting to subside!" I say as it push it in another inch.

"Oh Michael, stop it! I love you, but you are so silly. Michael, I want you to um ... fuck me!"

I gave her my best crocodile smile, and slid my cock into her another inch. I do not dare go deeper yet. I start so withdraw a little and slide it back in, starting a nice slow rhythm in and out of her very tight little pussy. She is starting to go back into dreamland as I pick up the pace. Her breathing is fast and shallow as she grasps the sheets again, only harder with her tiny fists. She is very wet, and although she is tight, I am sliding in and out faster and I feel her shudder in a nice orgasm. I take her at her word, and start fucking her harder and harder until I am pounding it into her.

Her breathing is very fast, and I feel her come again since her entire tiny body shudders when she does. I am very close due to her tightness, and after several more strong thrusts, I stiffen and come inside her for the first time. She did mention in passing on our last date that she is on the pill.

I am the first man to come inside her amazing little body and as I do, she explodes into a most powerful orgasm, shuddering and convulsing nearly out of control. After she convulses a dozen or more times, and then she starts to come down from her endorphin-fueled high. She exclaims breathlessly,

"Oh Michael! Michael! Mi-Michael!! I am a woman and n-not a little girl any-anymore, than-thank you dar-darling ... I love you so much!!"

I am always careful about using those words, since it means more to a woman than a man, but I feel it and I look into her amazing blue eyes with tears in my own, and tell her,

"I love you, Gilly!"

She bursts into tears and I hold her tight as her entire tiny body shudders. My cock is still fairly hard and I am still deep up inside her.

"Michael can you um, will you be able to ah, fu-uh do it again?"

I explain the the reset time most males experience, and tell her that we can cuddle and kiss until I rise again. It actually does not take long, I roll over onto my back with her on top, and she starts to take charge moving her little body up and down on my shaft. She is in control of her own sensations in that positon, and it is turning her on ... as she realizes the newfound power that resides in her tiny pussy. It is what some have called her, "girl power!"

We made love to a throbbing orgasm for me, several earthquakes for her of varying magnitudes. We are both sweaty messes as she collapses on top of me. After we recover, we quickly race down the hallway to the showers, and clean each other up with about a billion tickles and giggles between us. I love this girl!

It is very late, but one or two restaurants in our area of town stay open all night. She slips into a little short sundress, sandals, and nothing else. I slide on a pair of jeans, pull a sweater over and a pair of loafers with no underwear, and no socks. We both feel so edgy being out in public with our sexy little secrets underneath.

We order an early breakfast, and I make sure I have four strips of bacon. I only want three, but something tells me that I will need an extra one. Sure enough, toward the end of the meal as I purposefully turn my head, ostensibly to check out the small population of other insomniacs, my last piece of bacon is gone, and she is still chewing it with a smile.

"I know you did not just steal my last piece of bacon!" I say in mock outrage.

"No Michael, are you sure you had one?" she says wide-eyes and innocently as she gulps down the last bite.

"Okay baby that's it! When we get back, it is going to be over-the-lap time, unless you want it right here, right now!"

"Y.W.D, my sweet!" She says issuing me another dare in a gale of giggles.

"Haven't you learned that you can't dare me? I might redden your little fanny again unless we have an alternative?" I challenge her.

"Well ... how about more sex?" She says, a little quicker than she intended, as she drops her eyes and blushes.

"Okay, well that is at least on the right track; how about if we make it sex, in a public place?" I reply as her eyes widen at the suggestion. I slide her dress up her thighs exposing her to any of the assembled collection of zombies still awake enough to notice. She pushes it back down and says,

"Michael, I can't do that! Where!" Gilly says.

"Oh, so you can't do that, but you're asking where?" I tease.

"Well ... I might be willing, but it depends. I am not doing it on the corner of 7th and Grand at noon!"

"Hmm 7th and Grand ... noon ... sounds intriguing!" I tease.

"Michael, behave!" She scolds!

"Okay, Y'know, I have always wanted to do it in like a dark theater ... like, in the very back row in a very dark corner."

"What movie?" She says, intrigued. I laugh,

"Your cute! So that's the only thing that bothers you about having sex in a movie theater, is that it has to be the right movie?"

"Oh, Michael, please don't tease me. The idea sounds kind of sexy to me, and I am willing ... I guess, mostly!" Gilly says, I guess she is trying to talk herself into it—or out of it, but not sure for some reason. Then she looks at me with a strangely concerned look,

"I just guess that we are moving a little fast ... maybe a little faster than I am comfortable with!"

"Okay, it is something we can table for now then... I guess!" I say.

"Oh Michael I am so sorry, but I have just become a woman, and not even sure how I feel about that! Michael, I have lost something that I have held onto for a very long time tonight. Please don't push me any further um, for a ... for a while!"

As we discuss it further, and I begin to get the idea, that Gilly is again starting to get a little nervous about a continuing sexual relationship with me. I have made her no promises and no commitments, and here I am trying to stretch her limits a little more, so her old concerns about my motives might be a lingering. I know that even though she talked to Jake about it, this whole damn 'spinner' thing might still be in the back of her mind.

I told her a couple of times that I love her, and I do, but our relationship is still young, and I can see where a woman who has waited twenty years to shed her virginity might have some apprehensions. I decide that the best thing is complete honesty, so I ask her,

"Gilly, are you still apprehensive about me? Forget about all of the purloined bacon, and meat balls and everything else, if you are uncomfortable doing this, then let's not do it."

"Michael, I guess I am still a little um, apprehensive—as you say, I have a hard time trusting boys um, men. I told you that I have been in a few wrestling matches with boys on dates, well ... let's just say that you were almost not my first! I dated someone I thought was a nice boy—a member of the football team—and he wanted to go all the way with me, but I fought him hard." She swallows a lump in her throat recalling this, and continues,

"I was saved from being raped by some people, um a couple passing by who heard my screams, and pulled this animal off me. It turned out that I was a bet with his teammates. Apparently, a friend of a friend of one of my girlfriends knew that I was um, still intact and it spread to the boy's locker room." She was tearing up as she is recounting this,

"This guy made a bet with his buddies that he would be my first, a little like someone wanting to make me a 'spinner' over a rude comment between friends in a bar." She looks directly at me and says,

"Yes, Michael I know that you told Jake that you would let him know, like if I was a sp-spinner or not!"

I turned about three shades of red, recalling my thoughtless comment. It was just a flippant comment and I didn't mean it. I was wishing that Jake had only said, 'look at that cute girl over there,' and I had simply replied, 'yeah, I would like to meet her.' It seems that I am never going to get past this with Gillian, and I will have to keep winning her. I dropped the entire discussion, in favor of just dropping her home.

I told her that I am sorry for that remark, and that it is not something I intended. I decided to head home and put some energy into catching up on some schoolwork.

"Michael, you are not mad are you?"

As I leave her at the front door of her dorm, I kiss her on the cheek say to her,

"I'll give you a call ... later!"

(Concluded in Chapter 03)