Spinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to massage her, and even let my fingers trace their way between her cheeks, and slide over her little pucker, teasing it. I see an eye open, and she smiles,

"Mmm, feels nice Michael!" Then I kiss her on the nose and say,

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Mmm, eggs benedict, hash browns, pancakes, grits, strawberries, orange juice, and a sticky roll! Mmm, yeah ... that ought to do it!" (giggles)

"May I ask, where in that tiny little body are you going to put all of that?"

"You'd be surprised, dear Michael!"

"Do you really have that many groceries in that little fridge of yours?"

"No silly, we are going out and it will be my treat! So bring you appetite with you Sweetie!"

I lazily kiss her. "Thanks, doll!" I say.

"Da nada!" She says.

"What the hell does that mean?" I tease her.

"I have no idea!" She answers drowsily with a lazy little laugh.

Then we both laugh, and slowly start to stir, still naked as she wraps her arms around my body as we stand next to her bed. I see her looking down at her little bed and I say to her,

"It's not going to be the same anymore is it?"

Without looking up, she says wistfully,

"No, it isn't!"

~ ~ ~

Chapter 02, Part 2 of 2:

I quickly pull on my clothes, and sit on the bed watching her dress. She starts unaware that she has an audience, but when she notices, she smiles a wickedly sexy smile, and proceeds to dress slowly. She looks me straight in the eye as she pulls on a fresh pair of bikini panties, slowly drawing them up her shapely little legs. She hesitates for a second before letting them cover her completely, turns her back to me and slowly draws them over her tiny perfect little ass with a wiggle.

"Like what you see, big boy?" She says in a husky sex-laden voice.

"God yes!" I exclaim, still seated thoroughly enjoying the reverse striptease.

She moves closer and pushes her crotch into my face. I slide a hand up the inside of her leg, with the other one on her hip, and when it reaches her crotch, I massage her panty-covered pussy with strong strokes back and forth. She closes her eyes and gasps with a little shudder.

"Mmm! Michael, you are such a naughty boy!"

"Thank you!" I said with a self-satisfied smile.

I rise, and take her in my arms and kiss her. She decides on a pretty little yellow sundress that buttons up the front. She starts to dress and I take her dress and hold it open for her to step into. She puts a hand on my shoulder as she steps into it and I draw it up her body, helping her with her arms into the short sleeves. I put my hands inside her still open dress and slowly massage her stomach, her sides, and her breasts, pinching each nipple.

She watches me intently as I start to button her up starting with the bottom and closing her dress all the way up. She smiles, reaches down and unbuttons the top two buttons to give me a hint of her pert heaving breasts. She leans back as I hold her with my hands behind, low on her back, and puts a yellow ribbon in her hair fastening it underneath. I look at the finished product and simply say,

"Lovely!"

She giggles at my approval, slips into a pair of low heels, and we are off to breakfast and she orders everything she said she wanted, and I order two eggs over medium, hash browns with four slices of bacon. We eat and talk, but it seems that she does most of the eating and I do most of the talking. The girl must have the metabolism of a hummingbird! She finishes everything on her plate, and I am just coming down to the last piece of bacon. She is looking at it and I say,

"Really honey?" say in faux surprise. She smiles and says,

"Uh huh!"

As quickly as I move to grab it, her fork is lightning fast, and she spears it and takes it onto her plate giggling at her victory.

"Give me that piece of bacon!" I say and a falsely gruff voice.

"Huh uh, baby ... I need it ... I want it!"

Seems I have heard that before! But, she protects it from my grasp, and quickly gobbles it down. She looks at my shocked expression and burst out laughing.

"Oh Michael! You should see your face!"

"I'm surprised that I have the energy to make any kind of expression, starving over here!"

She pushes out her lower lip, miming a sad expression and says,

"Aw, poor baby!"

"You are a very mean woman, you know that? I am going to have to get something from you for that you know!"

"Well Michael! Again, I don't see where you have a card to play. But, I'll tell you what I'll do. You take me out again tomorrow night, and maybe ... just maybe mind you ... if I'm in a good mood, I will give Sherry another call." (giggles)

"Red light?"

"Possibly!"

"You are a little meanie!"

"Aw, poor little boy, getting beat up on by a girl!"

"Let me ask you ... when is the last time someone pulled you over their knee and gave you a good spanking?"

"Michael! You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh wouldn't I?"

"I'd like to see you try buddy!" she says bravely.

I laugh and reply, "I'll remember you said that!"

She shrugs it off as just an idle threat ... just teasing. She is happy, and just idly humming a little tune, she stops looks at me and says,

"I have the day off today ... no classes or anything so what do you want to do?"

"Sorry baby, I am busy all day, and in fact I have to leave right now."

"Aw Michael!" she says with a little whine, then she gives me a sideways glance and slowly says,

"You liar! You already told me your schedule for today ... you don't have a schedule! Entertain me Michael!"

"Well, we can rent the tandem bike again or go for a walk, or play tennis, or stay in and make love all day ... that way you can pay for that piece of bacon you stole. Hey maybe you can pay for it with a piece of a—"

"MICHAEL!!" She interrupts quickly before I can finish my tease. Then she says, "Let's rent two bikes, and we can bicycle down to the tennis courts where I will kick you sweet ass, Mister!"

"You're on baby. We'll see who kicks whose sweet ass though! And, just remember your little dare for being a brat ... I sure will!"

She didn't want to pursue my last comment, hoping I would forget, and we get set to drive over to the bike rental. As we walk through the door of the café, we meet a pretty strawberry-blond with a baby-doll face and Gillian squeals and hugs her.

"Michael, this is Sherry! Sherry, this is Michael!"

I put out my hand to greet her but she pushes past it and gives me a hug. She is very attractive, and has a full but shapely figure with substantial breasts. I feel them crush into my chest as she kisses me lightly on the cheek and my hands automatically go to her well-padded hips. She smells wonderful! My twenty-one year old male mind flashes briefly, on what it might be like to fuck her.

"Michael, it is so nice to meet you, Gilly talks about you all the time now, and you are so good for her!"

"The pleasure is all mine honey, nice to meet you as well! We will have to team up to keep our little girl out of trouble."

"Absolutely! She is a good girl mostly, but she can be a brat!"

"Yes, I found that out!"

"Let's get going now honey!" Gilly says to me sweetly but insistently.

She is stopping us from discussing her as if she isn't standing right there, and then she narrows her eyes at Sherry as we start to walk toward the car. Once inside, I turn to her and say,

"Are you okay, honey? We did get a little carried away teasing you, so my apologies if you were offended my dear."

"Oh, Michael I have thicker skin than that, so no problem ... I know that you both have my best interests at heart, and I can take a little teasing." She reaches over, puts her hand on mine and squeezes it affectionately.

After stopping by her dorm so she can change, we head to the bike rental shop. Gilly moves to the back area looking over the bikes, and I see a familiar face behind the counter. It's the same little blonde who checked my in with the tandem bike a couple of weeks ago. She smiles and says,

"Hi, it's nice to see you again. What can I do for you, another tandem?"

"I'm surprised you remember me!"

"Well, we don't rent too many tandems anymore, and you are um, kind'a cute!"

Gilly casually moves over to join me and says,

"Cute? Who's cute?

"Oh, we were talking about the bikes over there!" I tried to cover my flirting with the counter girl. Gilly looks over that the bikes, looks at her and looks at me, and knowingly says,

"Right!"

The counter girl, wearing a name tag that says 'Sally' brightens, and says

"Yes sir, any of those would work for you, and we even have a Terry bike for your friend here, they are made for the um, smaller girls." Then to Gilly she says, "I-I c-can help you adjust the seat for best fit!"

"Sure um, Sally, that would be great. I have heard of them and would be interested in trying one." Gilly counters.

She follows Sally into the back of the shop, but looks back at me and narrows her eyes at me. I think I'm in trouble. Sally pulls out a small Terry bike, which is a bike with a smaller wheel in front than the back one, but the frame is designed to compensate, and has the effect of lowering the bike frame to fit a woman's smaller body, particularly a small woman like Gilly.

Gilly is sitting on the seat as Sally tries to get a fit for her, but Sally's hand accidentally slips and brushes over Gilly's ass. She apologizes profusely, but Gilly puts a hand on her shoulder and with a smile tells her not to worry about it. With her bike properly adjusted, the two girls are laughing quietly together about something. I already have a standard man's bike picked out, so I am ready to go. Sally slips behind the counter and writes up the rental, and after I leave the deposit and we are ready to go, Sally smiles at me and says,

"Bye handsome!" Then she giggles and shoots a glance to Gilly who is already trying to stifle a giggle. Outside the shop, I say to Gilly,

"Okay cuteness, what's going on between you and Sally?"

"Girl stuff Michael, I can't tell you that! You should be happy I am not mad at you flirting with her! She is a nice girl though, and I asked her to pimp you a little just to see the expression on you face ... it was worth it, Michael!"

"You are inching closer to that little trip across my knee young lady." She laughs and replies,

"Like I said Michael, I dare you!" I smile and nod,

"Kind of a little smart-ass aren't you!"

"Well, more like smarter than!"

I mounted my bike, and she was already on hers and pulling away from me. For some reason I looked back at the shop and see Sally through the window smiling at me. I was not about to let some diminutive smart-ass get the jump on me, and my bike's back tire chirps into action as I press hard on the pedal.

I quickly catch up with my clever little one staying just behind her, content to watch her little butt cheeks flex as she pedals, and to draft off her for a while. About five miles down range, she pulls over and grabs her water bottle. I stop next to her and do the same. She takes a big mouthful, swishes it around her mouth and spits it out to the side, and then takes another smaller sip, and spits it out at me.

"Why, you little brat!" I say to her as I point my bottle at her and squeeze, soaking her thin bicycling top.

"Oh Michael, you are so going to regret that buddy!"

That's when I remember that she is not wearing a bra, and her cute little tits come into view, topped with with hard nipples. We enter into a water war, and we both get soaked, but it looks a lot sexier on her than on me. She runs out of water, and I chase her with my still viable water-weapon, and we end up tumbling around together on the grass. I remember her dare as I draw her over my lap, pull her shorts and panties down and give her ten light swats on her perfect little ass, watching her butt cheeks flex and relax for each swat.

"Michael, you are a meanie, you know that?"

"Remember, my sweet little one, you dared me!"

"Well ... it didn't hurt!"

"Hmm, maybe I should do it again!"

"You wouldn't d ... I mean please don't honey!"

I laughed at her as she rubbed her very slightly damaged derriere. Then she challenges me by sticking her tongue out at me after her shorts were back in place. I stick the nozzle down her shorts and empty the contents down her front soaking her shorts and panties. She pushes me onto my back and jumps on top of me, pounding my chest with her little fists.

It doesn't hurt, but I am enjoying seeing her pretty breasts wriggle around in her wet top as the pummels me. Then I grab her and flip her onto her back, and kiss her. I raise her top up and over her head leaving her naked on top and as we kiss, I play with her amazing little tits. I lower my mouth onto her hardening nipples, as she moans,

"Michael, you are such a mean guy ... taking advantage of an innocent little girl!"

"Where do you see an innocent girl around here? Who was it that started this little war my darling?"

"Well ... um ... it's uh ... your fault for being such a good target!"

I laugh at her convenient logic, and so does she. We walk back to the bikes, but she is still carrying her top in her hands. She mounts her bike and ties her wet top around her waist.

"You are riding like that?"

"Michael, my top is too wet. I'll put it on in a couple of miles when it is drier."

Here is my sweet little virgin, bicycling down a country road showing the world her pretty little tits. There isn't a lot of traffic on this road, but we do pass a couple of young guys bicycling the other way, and she gets a wolf-whistle from one of them. She smiles and waves back to them. I am riding right behind her but feel invisible since those little mounds of hers, jiggling as she rides, draws all the attention.

Another ten miles down the road, we see a convenience store up ahead, and she stops short to put her top back on. As sad as I am to see her tits disappear, I really didn't want her to attract the wrong kind of attention. We park the bikes, locking them to a post with the cable lock provided by Sally at the shop. I buy us each a sandwich from the refrigerator, and refill our water bottles.

Back on the road, we try to race a little until Gilly figures out that it is impossible to keep up with me, with my longer leg strokes and larger tires. So we settle into a nice speed that it good for both of us, and soon we are back at the shop. Sally is all smiles, and as she wheels Gilly's bike back to its place, Gilly follows her and soon they are both all giggles, stealing glances at me as they laugh harder.

So I am standing at the counter trying not to look like a fool, but it isn't working. They both approach the counter, Sally behind and Gilly next to me wrapping her arm around one of mine. Sally takes a leaf from a small scratch pad, writes something on it and hands it to Gilly, saying,

"I'm usually free by two o'clock after my classes, and you can call any time after that."

"Thanks Sally! Looking forward to it!" They both look over at me and giggle.

After Sally rings me up on the register, and hands me my receipt, she smiles sweetly and says,

"Bye handsome!" Then to Gilly, "Give me a call, okay?"

"Okay, bye sweetie!" Gilly says to her.

As we walk back to the car, I can see that Gilly is all smiles. At the car I gently grab her by her shoulders, turn her toward me and say,

"Okay, what gives between you and Sally?"

"Nothing Michael!"

"Here's my number, give me a call ... doesn't sound like nothing my dear!" I am more teasing and annoyed at her.

"Sally and I are the same age, and we just clicked. Michael, I am sorry if I am depriving you of another potential date, but Sally and I are going to get together for coffee sometime ... and you're not invited!"

"Okay, no problem here! You guys have fun. And by the way, she was flirting with me ... not the other way around!"

"I know that Michael, she told me she thought you were cute the time you brought back the tandem bike, and hoped to see you again, but she is happy for us."

"You mean you guys said all of that in just the couple of minutes you were together?"

"Well, there was a lot of non-verbal communication ... just girl-to-girl stuff! I'm hungry sweetie; let's go somewhere ... my treat!"

We go to a very casual neighborhood restaurant, and each have a cheeseburger and a malted; I order strawberry, and Gilly opts for chocolate. As soon as she gets her malted, she quickly spoons out her cherry and gulps it down, and then eyes mine. But this time I was quicker than she was, and captured my own cherry.

"Michael I need that cherry!"

This was becoming a 'thing' with her that she has to steal something from my meals. No one needs to have a cherry of course, but she just decided that being a food-klepto was something she needed to do. I searched her face with my eyes and queried,

"Gilly, is this something you have done with your other boyfriends, or friends, or even strangers?"

"No!"

"So it is just with me, right?"

"Yes!"

"What will happen if you do not get this cherry, and I just gobble it down?"

"Mmm, nothing ... I guess!"

"Have you ever stolen anything ... even something of low value, like from a store or anywhere?"

"No, Michael!"

"So, okay you are not a kleptomaniac. Then that must mean it has something to do with me, right?"

"Yes, darling!"

"Okay my little petite, one more question; do you have to steal it, or is it okay if I give it to you?"

"Michael, I am not a klepto, and I have never stolen anything from a store or from anyone else but you. The meatball was just to play with you honey; just a game. An intimate game we can play together to increase our closeness. The first time was just to create a way of owning you something, so I could give myself to you ... partially. After that, it just became fun to see your reaction and to be sexy."

I turn my long-handled cherry-laden spoon toward her, and she takes it just on the handle and moves it to her, slowly opening her mouth. She closes her eyes, slides the spoon in, and with a look of orgasmic abandon (only way to describe it) she closes her pretty lips around the bright red fruit, taking it from the spoon. She moans and slowly opens her eyes.

"Mmm, Michael! That was sooo good!"

"You're welcome! I think!"

She looks at me with a very satisfied smile, and in a soft low earthy voice says,

"Michael my darling, you are going to get very lucky tonight!" Then, without breaking eye contact, she picks up her phone, presses a single number, waits about four seconds and says,

"Yes ... tonight ... thank you darling!" She disconnects and softly says to me,

"Red light, Michael ...tonight!"

That was our cue to leave and, for me to take her back to her dorm. She was quiet on the way back, but I could tell that she was thinking. She is likely searching her feelings about what she has decided, she will let happen tonight. Then I see a slight smile trace across her lips, and I realized that she has found a comfortable place to be with it.

She looks over at me, and places her hand on top of mine, on my thigh and slowly massages it. She says,

"Michael, Sherry will be there when we arrive. She and a friend are just finishing up on a small project. Then my love, we will be alone all night." I don't answer, but give her a smile telling her that I understand.

At her room, Sherry is indeed still there with another rather unprepossessing girl she introduces as Anne. Sherry is standing over Anne who is at the computer, and as soon as we are in, she moves over to hug her friend with tears in her eyes and says,

"Congratulations my dear friend" then she hugs me, again pressing her ample bosom into my chest and as she kisses my on the cheek she whispers to me,