Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new arrival was Holly herself, Dylan seeing her feet in open white shoes on the carpet just inches from his face. Holly went and stood near the window, massaging her breasts through her dress, Dylan wondering what was going to happen next. Disappointingly for him, he saw Holly wince and massage her stomach, then her back.

For a moment, Dylan thought she was ill and was going to go to bed and panic rose in his stomach, until he saw Holly walk over to and open her bedside drawer, reach inside, and pull out a sanitary pad and a white sanitary disposal bag. Holly took the bag and the white, rectangular feminine object into the bathroom across the hallway, and closed and locked the door.

Suddenly, it all made sense to Dylan as to why some of Holly's panties smelled of her pussy and others didn't. If she had her period and was wearing napkins, it would also absorb the day-to-day dampness from her vagina as well. Dylan waited under his cousin's bed as she used the toilet. In the quiet upstairs, he was able to hear her peeing. Then, as Holly continued to sit on the toilet for the next seven minutes to have a poo, and attend to her feminine hygiene needs, the sound of his cousin unwinding toilet paper intermittently was also audible.

Dylan was getting a stiff neck from hiding under the bed so long, and was relieved when Holly finally flushed the toilet, and washed her hands. The bathroom door opened and Holly emerged, Dylan seeing her reach under her dress for a second to adjust her new pad and her panties, before going back downstairs.

Getting out from under his cousin's bed, Dylan gave Holly's panties a final sniff, and made sure to mix them back in with all her other clothes so it would not rouse her suspicions if she opened the hamper and saw all her panties on top. Then he made his way back downstairs, priding himself on avoiding detection.

Cousin Holly and Aunt Kirsty may have given Dylan considerable thrills from voyeurism, but it was his sister's five friends; Sonia, Penny, Katrina, Bridget and Andrea, who provided the bulk of his voyeuristic activities, and there had been no end of opportunity for this in recent months.

With high school coming to an end, the girls had been nostalgic and had had a number of sleepovers, one of which was at his place. Although envious of Kate for being allowed to have friends sleep over while his two friends were not permitted due to his parents saying they were bad influences, he was not about to say anything about it. A sleepover meant a group of pretty 18-year-old girls staying in the house on Friday night, and to Dylan's delight, Cousin Holly came along too.

Dylan was used to seeing the girls at school and them visiting the house to either socialize or study with Kate, but with them all barefoot in their nightwear, it was like a dream come through for Dylan. There was Sonia, the African-American girl and Andrea, the blonde Polish girl wearing oversized tee-shirts over their panties. Kate also wore an oversize tee-shirts over panties, but she was obviously not on Dylan's radar. Then there was cute petite Asian girl Penny wearing her pretty short pajamas, while red-haired Bridget wore long pajamas. Pretty Italian-American Katrina and Holly rounded off the group wearing nightdresses.

Hoping to overhear something hot when the girls were talking in Kate's bedroom, Dylan had snuck into John's bedroom (he was out for the night) that was next to Kate's and listened through the wall with a wineglass. The result didn't really go as well as he had hoped, with the girls all talking about their periods at this particular time, but at least it involved vaginas and panties.

In the morning, the girls lined up for the shower, and when Dylan heard each girl showering with the obvious exception of Kate, he lay in his bedroom that faced the bathroom fantasizing about what they looked like naked under the water.

He imagined Sonia's beautiful, smooth black skin covered in water, droplets falling off her tits, her dark bush and bare bottom soaking wet. Dylan had always been fascinated by Sonia's hands and feet, with her regular dark skin on top, but pink on her palms and soles. Dylan and his two friends were avid consumers of pornographic magazines, and Dylan had a particular love of the African-American models, marveling how their dark pussies and anuses would open to show a bright pink interior. Dylan often pondered if Sonia likewise had a bright pink vaginal interior and a pink anus. His fantasies were quite accurate; the interior of Sonia's vagina and anus were indeed bright pink and contrasted with her dark skin and black pubic hair, but of course Dylan was never going to see this for real.

With Sonia finished, Dylan then imagined petite Penny taking off her cute pajamas and panties to reveal her small breasts, her black pubic hair and her bare bottom; then removing her glasses, and stepping under the shower in her bare feet. He imagined Penny dropping the soap and bending over to pick it up, her legs and her buttocks parted to show off her vagina and anus. Dylan also enjoyed fantasizing about Katrina when she took her turn at showering, soap over the swarthy skin of her neat little figure and firm breasts, her pubes, pussy and the skin between the cheeks of her bottom, including her tight little anus. He repeated the same fantasy over with Holly when she jumped under the shower, imagining Holly using a washcloth to clean her vagina, then moving it to the back to wash her anus.

Dylan's fantasies about Andrea and Bridget were mostly about their pubic hair. Again from reading pornographic magazines, Dylan loved how blonde models had blonde pubic hair, and red-haired models had red hair between their legs. As Andrea and Bridget took their respective showers, Dylan thought about Andrea's blonde pubic hair, her vagina and her anus getting nice and wet. When it was Bridget's turn, he thought of her giving the red hair of her pussy a thorough wash, before allowing the water to cleanse the interior of her vagina and run between the cheeks of her bottom to her anus.

The following morning, the girls all went out together, and with John still away and Bob and Anna going out, Dylan was alone. In his sister's bedroom were the used panties of her five pretty friends and their hot cousin. Dylan was in Kate's bedroom as soon as his parents' car vanished around the car.

Dylan had taken opportunities to look at Kate's friends' panties plenty of times, but had never had a chance like this before. Andrea, being a hot blonde cheerleader was his favorite, and living next door, this provided more opportunities than with the others. The girl would frequently practice her cheerleading moves in the yard, Dylan watching from behind a gap in the curtains as the teenager's pleated skirt repeatedly flew up to show her panties and her breasts wobbled up and down.

Andrea's mother, Mrs. K – being Polish their surname was long and difficult to pronounce – was fanatical about the washing, using one section of line for her own clothes, another for Mr. K, another for Andrea's younger brother and a final one for Andrea. Dylan loved laundry day, as he could observe Mrs. K hang her daughter's panties and bras out in a row, and watch them drying in the breeze, thinking about the panties that covered Andrea's bottom and vagina, and the bras that covered her breasts.

Dylan, however, exercised a great deal of caution around Andrea. Her father, younger brother and her college football playing boyfriend were all very big guys, and one of them would make short work of a runt like Dylan, let alone all three if they caught him perving on Andrea.

Alone in Kate's bedroom, Dylan extricated the girls' worn panties from their overnight bags. Sonia and Bridget both had full brief panties, Sonia's white with yellow flowers and Bridget's light blue. Penny, Andrea, Katrina and Holly all wore had bikini style panties, in the respective colors pink, white, white with lilac polka dots and lemon. He sniffed the cotton of each pair of panties long and deep, imagining the saddles resting on the girls' vaginas, and the fabric at the back covering their bare bottoms, going between their cheeks from time to time to touch their anal areas. To his added delight, he found a stray pubic hair on each of Andrea and Bridget's panties, proving that the girls were naturally a blonde and a redhead respectively. And to top things off, one of Katrina's black pubic hairs could be found on the front panel of her panties, giving Dylan a perfect set – blonde, brunette and redhead.

When another sleepover with the same girls happened a month later, it was this time at Andrea's place, on a weekend when Mr. K and Andrea's brother had gone away fishing with friends. Dylan knew that he had no chance of repeating his success with their panties like before, but by going over to ask Kate for assistance with his math homework, he would not only get to perve on Holly and Kate's friends while they were barefoot in their nightwear, but he would get to annoy Kate as well, and have the work he should have done himself completed by his sister.

Dylan was right. Kate was very annoyed when Dylan showed up, and keen to get rid of him, did the homework for him. The girls as he predicted were all in their nightwear and all had bare feet. A button on the front of Bridget's pajamas had come undone, and Dylan got a glimpse of the fair skin of the beautiful redhead's right breast. When Mrs. K saw Dylan and asked if he would like a slice of cake in the kitchen, he politely accepted and grinned at his sister, knowing that outstaying his already very thin welcome would piss Kate off even more.

Kate's friends all seemed to have the same habit as she did of spending a great deal of time in the bathroom when they went to the toilet, and using vast amounts of toilet paper per visit. Andrea was a good example. In English a few months earlier, the pretty blonde teenager had asked the teacher for a bathroom pass, and not returned from the girls' room for over 20 minutes. Lucky Andrea, missing out on the boring discussion on the boring book courtesy of sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles were Dylan's thoughts. Maybe the book had bored the shit out of Andrea – literally.

On Easter Sunday, Katrina and Bridget spent just as long in the ladies' room during church services, both rushing for the toilet as though they had diarrhea emergencies. Dylan could understand that the boring sermon might have given both girls the shits, but surely not that badly!

However, the girls' lengthy toilet sessions had given him chances to indulge his love of panty voyeurism with them. One such example was a weekend a couple of months ago, when his parents and brother were away for the weekend leaving Kate and Dylan alone, and unfortunately, rewarded Dylan for his slackness. Asked to clean the bathroom, Dylan failed to put a spare toilet roll under the toilet doll's dress, instead fluffing it out to look like there was, and left the bathroom with a very limited supply of toilet paper.

Sonia had come to the house to study with Kate on the Saturday afternoon, and when the weather turned nasty for the evening, decided to sleep over that night. The supply of toilet paper dwindled when Kate went to the bathroom before bed, and thinking that there was a spare toilet roll under the doll, she did not get any more.

Early in the morning, Dylan was awoken by the rain and through his partially open door, saw Sonia emerge from Kate's bedroom, wearing an oversized tee-shirt, her long legs and feet bare. He saw her go into the bathroom and shut the door. He heard Sonia urinating over the sound of the rain outside, then further splashing sounds as Sonia emptied her bowels. He heard Sonia unwinding toilet paper twice, then her frantic call to Kate to help her.

Kate emerged from the bedroom, stood at the bathroom door while Sonia explained there was no toilet paper, before Kate retrieved two toilet rolls from a hall closet, unlocking and opening the bathroom door. Dylan's eyes went wide and his cock hard as he caught sight of Sonia sitting on the toilet. The beautiful African-American girl, her long hair loose and flowing down to her shoulders, had her tee-shirt up around her waist, and her white full-brief panties with blue flowers, down around her ankles. Sonia's knees were locked together preventing any view of her pubic hair and pussy, and she was resting her ankles on the floor, the pink soles of her bare feet visible to Dylan.

Sonia thanked Kate as she handed her more toilet paper, and her rescue mission complete, Kate headed out of the bathroom, closing and locking the door to leave Sonia in privacy. "Phew," Kate had said quietly, as she waved her hand under her nose while she returned to her room.

Sonia remained in the bathroom for the next 10 minutes, Dylan hearing her unwinding toilet paper time and time again as she continued to poo. Keeping as quiet as possible, Dylan masturbated frantically over the sight of beautiful, barefoot Sonia's panties around her ankles while she was sitting on the toilet.

Dylan came and Sonia finished on the toilet at the exact same moment. After hearing Sonia flush the toilet and wash her hands Dylan saw her emerge from the bathroom, and the girl stopped short, uncomfortable between her legs thanks to a wedgie. Dylan saw her lift her tee-shirt, exposing her white floral panties, then reach behind her to pull her underwear out of the cheeks of her bottom, Dylan getting a great view of the smooth, black skin of the teenager's right buttock as she adjusted her panties.

Needing to pee courtesy of jerking off so hard, Dylan went into the bathroom and closed the door. Dylan lifted the toilet seat, feeling how warm it was from Sonia's bare bottom having been sitting on it for so long. He again felt himself start to get hard, even as he was peeing. Sonia's toilet smell that lingered threatened to spoil the allusion, but he put it out of his mind.

Then a week later, Dylan was in his bedroom slacking off and over-indulging in cola, while Kate and her five friends were in her bedroom studying. The cola made him need to pee, but as he was about to get off his bed he saw Penny, wearing a tee-shirt, short loose skirt and sandals, walk down the hallway and into the bathroom, closing and locking the door. With his mother washing her hair in the other bathroom, Dylan had no choice but to wait outside the bathroom occupied by Penny as she sat on the toilet having a poo, Dylan hearing her unwinding toilet paper from time to time.

Finally, after ten long minutes, he heard Penny flush the toilet and wash her hands, before the door opened and she emerged, adjusting her glasses. Before he went in Dylan took a quick glance at the pretty Asian girl as she walked back to Kate's room, expecting a good view of the teenager's neat little bottom covered in a short skirt, but his eyes widened as he saw something far better.

Penny's skirt was caught up at the back, the hem trapped in the waist of her panty elastic when she pulled them up after finishing on the toilet. A pair of white panties with multi-colored stars covered Penny's bottom, and the view of her legs was unimpeded as she walked down the hallway.

Dylan went into the bathroom, getting hard from the unexpected view of Penny's panties, which made it quite difficult to pee, despite his bursting bladder. It was even hotter when he heard the giggling from Kate's room, everybody laughing at Penny getting her skirt caught up in her panties, the girl herself laughing and exclaiming about how she could not believe she had done that. Like with Sonia, Penny's toilet smell threatened to spoil things, but Dylan ignored it as best he could.

Then just two weeks ago, there had been an agricultural fair in town. Kate, along with her five friends and Holly were all there, and as it was a hot day, all wore either skirts or shorts. Dylan wasn't anticipating any chances at voyeurism this day aside for perhaps observing some young women who discovered short skirts, panties, carnival rides and dignity do not go together. Dylan thought nothing of it when the seven girls went into a portable toilet block. That was until about 30-seconds later when another lady emerged, just as her friend was walking in, and the two women stood talking, holding open the external door to the female toilets.

Dylan's eyes went wide as he glanced into the portable ladies' room, and behind a row of seven closed, locked doors he saw the feet of each girl under the doors and partitions, some with shorts and panties down around the ankles, those wearing skirts panties only. He had to edit the image of Kate from his mind, but seeing Sonia, Penny, Katrina, Bridget, Andrea and Holly's feet and lowered panties as they sat on the toilet was an amazing stroke of luck. Dylan had to sit down to avoid embarrassment.

With Kate, Holly and friends on their way to college in September, Dylan lamented that he would not see them as much, and wished he was going to college in Philadelphia too so he could perve on them, Kate obviously excluded, and hundreds more hotties on the university campus. Dylan could have gone to college had he studied as hard as Kate, but instead had wasted time goofing off with his slacker friends, so was not.

Dylan reminded himself after his mind's eye review of his voyeuristic exploits over the past few months to concentrate on what would now be his greatest achievement, getting his hands on Madison's panties. That Madison lived some distance away, that he seldom saw her and that she was rich and a complete spoiled brat, made her seem so much hotter.

His hands trembling, Dylan reached into the bag and immediately saw white female underwear, the pink waistband of a second pair of panties below them. Picking up both pairs, Dylan took the white panties first, and held them out, imagining the front panel covering Madison's mound and pubic hair, the saddle her vagina and the back her buttocks, with occasional trips between her cheeks to touch her anus.

Feeling the soft cotton, Dylan turned his attention to the saddle. Seeing Madison's cream-colored, feminine stains on the cotton, Dylan reached out and touched them, imagining what the source of the stains – Madison's vagina – looked like.

Dylan raised the white panties to his nose. Madison's feminine smell was even better than he could have imagined; soft, delicate, musty and inviting. He sniffed deeper, getting harder and harder at the wonderful smell of pussy on Madison's panties.

Putting down the white panties, Dylan picked up the second pair, the ones Madison must have been wearing on the first day. Dylan could have sworn they were pink, but he must have gotten confused. These were white with pink elastic and pink and purple flowers. He put the saddle of these panties to his nose too, absorbing the scent of his cousin's cunt. Dylan was a little surprised that Madison wore full brief panties, but he sure was not complaining, especially when his eyes picked up something very interesting at the front of the crotch.

In one of the sticky stains, was a pubic hair that had come loose from Madison's pussy. Dylan picked up the black, curly hair and admired it, imagining what Madison's actual bush looked like.

BLACK PUBIC HAIR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dylan stopped short, suddenly short of breath. Madison had always had blonde hair, and if she was like Andrea, his hot teacher Jess Adams and the blondes in his collection of porno magazines, her pubic hair should be blonde too. A feeling of worry swept over him. While perving on Madison's panty lines the other day, he was sure they were bikini panties, not full brief panties. And on closer inspection, these panties were too big for Madison, but just right for somebody else.

Frantic, and horrified that his ultimate sexual fantasy was turning into his worst nightmare, Dylan opened the bag again. He found a bra – E. Cup - and a green tee-shirt that was only too familiar to him.