Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan threw the panties to one side, feeling sick and hyperventilating as he realized what he had done. He had smelled his sister's panties, and got hard while doing it. The female smell on these panties were caused by Kate's cunt, not Madison's cunt, and the cotton underwear would have spent the day covering his twin sister Kate's pubic hair, vagina and big ass. Like Oedipus, Dylan ground at his eyes with his hands as if trying to blind himself, and crawled across the tent's canvas floor, opening the flap to gag.

After recovering his composure slightly, Dylan set out to find what had gone wrong, as he had definitely seen Madison's clothes in this bag the other night. Finding a second pink bag, identical to the first and containing a pink C-cup bra amongst other clothes, saw Dylan realize that he had been brought undone by a pure coincidence, that of Kate and Madison using identical bags for their dirty clothes.

Having endured such a traumatic experience by mistakenly sniffing the scent of his sister's snatch on her panties, it would seem a reasonable conclusion that Dylan would have learned a lesson about respecting other people's privacy, and stopped his voyeurism, at least for a while. Unfortunately, the perverted little pest had no such learning experience. He immediately took Madison's pink panties and her white panties from the bag, and picked up where he had left off.

Dylan felt the soft cotton of Madison's panties, running his fingers over them where they would have touched her pubic hair, vagina, buttocks and anus. Sniffing the creamy stains on the saddles and noticing that Madison had gotten really wet yesterday when wearing the white panties, Dylan inhaled his cousin's pussy smell deeply, rock hard again. Madison's vagina smelled perfect, absolutely perfect; a delicate, musty feminine scent that would surely attract any guy, even a gay, to her snatch. Sniffing the pink panties again, Dylan left them one side his nose and the white ones on the other, as he lay back on the mattress and began to jerk off.

***

Madison was at the forefront of John's mind too, but unlike his brother who at this stage was busy jacking off over the smell of her vagina that lingered on her panties, John's thoughts were anything but pleasant about his cousin.

The hike had been a disaster. Madison had done nothing but complain, whine and sulk the whole time. The demanding diva had insisted on numerous stops on the trail, despite the fact that she was obviously quite fit, and had performed well in gymnastics at school.

Other families and groups had passed by giving them looks. For Bob and Anna, it was embarrassing that these people thought that Madison was their own daughter, and that they had spoiled her so badly that she would behave like this. Bob seemed close to a heart attack, his face red with rage, while a fuming Anna again fantasized about administering corporal punishment to her brat of a niece.

Kate, trying to keep out of it as much as she could, saw her older brother go rigid as Madison stopped less than five minutes after their last break, demanding that everybody wait for her as she needed to rest again.

"No, you don't need to stop, Madison," John had said tersely. "Keep going."

Madison glared at him. "Don't tell me what to do. I'm tired, okay? You people have to give me a proper vacation where I have fun, not torture me with this stupid shit."

John turned around, the tone in his voice rising. "Shut up, Madison, just shut up, okay?"

Madison stomped her foot. "Don't you raise your voice at me."

"Raise my voice?" asked John, before bellowing, "This, Madison is raising my voice!"

"Okay John, you need to keep cool," said Anna.

"Yeah, listen to your mother," advised Madison, who sat down on a log.

"What did you just say, Madison?" demanded Bob.

John was getting angrier and angrier. "You are nothing but a selfish, spoiled little brat Madison. You always were, and you still are. You never think about anybody but yourself."

"Don't call me a spoiled brat," spat Madison. "It's not my fault my parents are rich and treat me like I deserve. You, John are a stupid loser who will never leave the boring hick town where he was born."

Trembling with rage, John grabbed a pine cone and threw it as hard as he could against a tree.

"I'll be talking to you about this later," Bob warned his niece, who glared at her uncle in response, before he went to stand with his wife, who was trying to calm their son down.

"I cannot take any more of her," John was saying, while pacing up and down. "She has ruined everything so far. Either put Princess Madison on the bus back to New York, or I get on the bus and go back home. She goes, or I go."

"Son, we don't like this any more than you do," said Bob. "We're not letting her get away with acting like a princess, but it seems like it's going to be a long haul."

"Why don't we walk ahead while you take deep breaths and try and calm down?" suggested Anna. "That way, you don't need to worry about what Madison says or does?"

John nodded, but glared at Madison, who sat preening herself on the log, only prepared to resume hiking when she was ready.

"Get up, Madison, it's time to go," said Bob.

"I'll get up when I'm ready," Madison retorted.

"Madison, now!" shouted Bob.

"Daddy wouldn't like you shouting at me like that," Madison pointed out to her uncle. "I'm not going anywhere now." She folded her arms and sat rigid.

"Don't be so stupid, Madison," Bob ordered, while Kate backed away, not wanting to be here with this dysfunction. Then came two familiar male voices, one Australian and the other New Zealand, from the trail behind her. Davo and Travis had no idea that the family was also planning to hike today, and were quite surprised to see them.

"G'day Kate, how's it going?" asked Davo.

Kate indicated the scene, where her father was still trying to order Madison to stand up and walk. "It's not going well at all."

"So I see," said Travis, embarrassed himself at the scene, and feeling for the nice-natured Kate.

"Aren't Princess Madison's servants doing exactly what she wants?" asked Davo.

Kate smiled. "Something like that. If I were you, I'd just walk by as fast as you can. Dad and I might be here until midnight, the way this is going."

"You're probably right," said Travis. "Let's get out of here Davo. I'll see you later, Kate."

"Yes, see you later," said Kate.

"I'll just say hi to your Dad," said Davo, going across to Bob. "G'day Mr. Wilson, how's it going?"

"You don't have any advice on how to get this one up and walking?" asked Bob, indicating Madison.

"Hi Madison!" yelled Davo, giving her a big wave, which she ignored. He turned back to Bob. "As a matter of fact, I do. I used to assist on hiking tours through the Dandenong Mountains just out of Melbourne when I was in high school, and I know just what will work."

"If you can do something, then please help," said Bob, trying to relieve his stress.

"Leave it to me, Sir," said Davo. He turned to Madison. "So Madison, we're about halfway on the trail, and I take it you don't want to be here?"

"Are all Australians as smart as you?" snapped Madison.

"No, I'm a genius," said Davo. "But you don't need to be a genius to work out that if you want to get off a hiking trail, the only way to do it is to walk to the end. Now, up on your feet."

Disbelieving even as she did it, Madison got to her feet and stood up. "What do you dislike about hiking, Madison?" Davo wanted to know.

"It's so hard," she protested.

"What we need to do is distract you," said Davo. "We start slowly, and I'll take your mind off it."

Madison started to walk, and Davo asked, "Madison, what is two plus two?"

"What?" snapped Madison.

"It's a simple question, what is two plus two?"

Madison sighed. "Four."

"Good, now what is four squared?"

"Sixteen."

"Excellent, now what is sixteen times six?"

Madison thought for a few seconds. "Ninety six."

"Now name all the factors of the number ninety six."

Madison started to list them. "One, two, three, four, six...."

"Very good," said Davo when Madison had finished. "Ninety six has a lot of factors. At the other end of the scale, can you list all the prime numbers between one and a hundred?"

"Two, three, five, seven ..." began Madison.

Bob hurried ahead to walk with his wife and son, while Kate and Travis brought up the rear, amazed at how with simple mathematics, Davo had distracted Madison enough to get her to walk without complaining or demanding to stop.

"So if you don't mind my asking, where is Dylan today?" asked Travis.

Kate laughed. "The idiot injured himself showing off on his BMX this morning so he couldn't come. I don't know what he's doing at the moment, but at least he's not here making a nuisance of himself. I'm sorry again about what he said about your sister."

Travis laughed. "There's no need to apologize, it doesn't bother me. Davo makes jokes about it all the time."

"Yes, but with Davo, he somehow manages to be funny," said Kate. "Dylan is just annoying."

"Davo is a natural comedian," agreed Travis.

"And a great motivator of spoiled brats," said Kate, hearing Davo ask Madison what three times twenty three was, and the girl giving the answer sixty nine.

The hike continued this way for another half hour or so, with Davo asking Madison continual math questions, and Travis and Kate enjoying polite, pleasurable conversation. Bob, Anna and John had drawn further away in front, and now Kate felt her bladder getting full.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said to Travis. "I really need to pee."

Travis also felt the call of nature from his own bladder. "Yeah, me too."

"I've gotta chuck a piss too," called out Davo.

Standing by, also feeling her full bladder, Madison spoke up nervously. "I need to pee as well. What do I do?"

Davo indicated the trees to the left side of the trail. "This is the boys' room." He indicated the trees to the right. "This is the girls' room."

"You mean, we have to do it in the woods?" asked Madison.

"Well, unless somebody has a magic wand and we can conjure a toilet up," said Davo.

Kate took some tissues out of one of the pockets of her cargo pants, handing two to Madison, and retaining the other two for herself. "You'll be fine, Madison," she assured her cousin.

"It's much easier for us," said Davo. "We just stand against a tree and pee, but you girls need to squat."

"Yeah, tell me about it," said Kate, as she and Madison went to the right side, and Davo and Travis to the left. Going behind a tree, Kate unbuttoned her cargo pants and pulled them down, followed by her panties. Her bare bottom exposed, Kate squatted down with her legs open, her hairy pussy completely exposed as she began to pee, her yellow stream flowing out of her urethra and soaking into the ground.

Madison was a little more nervous about squatting behind her tree, but finally got the nerve up to unfasten the straps of her short overalls. Allowing them to fall away, Madison pulled them down altogether, and then her panties. Feeling very self-conscious about being in the open air with her panties down and her pussy and bare bottom exposed, she squatted, and like Kate began to urinate, but as she was peeing, she heard the voice of Davo.

"Watch out for the Jersey Devil, girls!" he boomed, followed by his evil, pantomime like laughter.

Kate, whose pee stream had now finished and was wiping her wet vagina with a tissue, called out, "Davo, what the hell? That sounds really evil."

"That wasn't me; that was the Jersey Devil!" Davo called back, again making his raucous laughter.

Madison was also left with a very wet vagina around her urethra after peeing, and likewise dried her pussy with a tissue. Kate stood up first, pulling up her panties and then her cargo pants, and adjusting them. Madison also got to her feet, pulled up her panties and then her overalls, before fastening the straps over her shoulders. She couldn't believe she had just urinated in the woods like that, and was sure her parents would never approve, especially Daddy.

The girls returned to where Travis and Davo were waiting for them. "How do you laugh like that?" asked Kate.

Davo grinned. "It's my party trick."

"You'll injure your throat one day," said Travis, "or get arrested."

Davo shrugged. "You just need to know what you're doing. And I do." He again laughed like an evil pantomime villain, before they set off, Davo once more motivating Madison by firing math questions at her, and Travis and Kate enjoying talking.

***

One person nearby who was not enjoying himself was the Christian man, who was making haste back down the trail, his heart pounding, the adrenaline racing through every cell of his 60-year-old body. Normally he and his wife enjoyed hiking together, but with her recently having a leg operation, she had had to stay at the campsite.

The man had gone off the trail to look at the plants and flowers, when a tall, dark-haired girl in her late teens with the most enormous, immoral breasts had appeared in his line of sight (it did not occur to the man that the girl's breasts were natural, and there was nothing she could do about them). To his horror, the girl had unbuttoned her cargo pants, pulled them and the panties she was wearing down, the man horrified to see the plump cheeks of her bare bottom, and far worse her hairy pubic area when she turned around and squatted.

Hurrying away in horror, the man had then seen a second teenage girl, this one blonde, pull down her overalls and panties. His body trembling with pious indignation, the man saw the blonde's bare bottom, and then her blonde pubic hair as she turned and squatted like the first girl.

The wowser pondered how two young ladies could behave with such a lack of morals completely defying the Lord's will, when he received the answer. The same evil laughter he had heard in the men's room could be heard through the forest. The homosexuals were nearby, and it was clear that they were corrupting these young women into such terrible behavior with their evil, unnatural lifestyle that He condemned thousands of years ago.

The laughter came again, and the man ran as fast as he could. He had no idea how many homosexuals were around, where in the woods they were and what they had planned. Whatever it was, it was openly in defiance of God's laws. The man had visions of the homosexuals chasing him, capturing and kidnapping him, then taking him away to their lair, where they would indoctrinate him into becoming a homosexual too.

Reciting the Lord's Prayer under his breath, casting glances up into the trees in case a homosexual should jump down and pounce, the man ran until he was breathless, his blood pressure and heart rate at dangerous levels, but he hoped he had escaped the homosexuals and their evil plans.

Walking and trying to recapture his breath, the man lamented how a simple campground had become a hotbed of moral decline. The year before, his adult kids had bought him and his wife a vacation to Branson, Missouri as an anniversary gift, and both had been horrified at the commercialization in a place in the middle of the Bible belt. Now it seemed that there was no escape from sin, even here.

***

Bob, Anna and John were already back in the car park when Kate, Madison, Davo and Travis completed the trail. Bob looked evenly at Madison. "Well Madison, do you have anything you wish to say about what happened today?"

Madison spoke with contrition. "I'm very sorry about how I behaved, and what I said."

"I'm glad to hear it, Madison," said Anna. "Now, are you going to thank Davo for getting you to walk the trail?"

Madison turned to Davo. "Thanks Davo. I couldn't have done it without you."

Davo smiled a charming smile. "Glad I could help."

In the van on the way back, Madison's silence was not due to sulking or self-pity, but deep reflection. Maybe she was nothing but a princess, spoiled rotten by her parents, and should take steps to change herself? She thought about how she had been bitchy, selfish, bratty and ungrateful not only this week, but her entire life to date, and felt a sense of shame flow through her body. The teenager watched the pine trees as the car passed by, and thought about how she could change herself.

END OF CHAPTER THREE – TO BE CONCLUDED ...