Spring Plaza Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake then began to lightly and gently tap her left breast, circling around but not touching her nipple, barely letting the crop touch her. He would draw a circle around her breast, then tap in a circle, then slide in another circle, and tap in a circle, around and around, gently patting and sliding. Then, he crossed the bridge to her right breast, repeating the same pattern, tapping then sliding, tapping then sliding. He rotated the crop, letting the edges of the keeper bounce across her nipples, which were now growing firmer, then began tapping her breasts again, with firmer strokes.

Concentrating on her left breast, he began slowly increasing the intensity of the slaps. He would build the intensity slowly, then walk it back down to light, then harder, then lighter, growing more intense at the peak with each cycle. He used the edge of the keeper to tease her left nipple again, then deftly attached one of the clamps to her left nipple, hearing her cry out as it was put in place. He then began tapping around her right breast, again slowly building the intensity. After teasing her nipple with the edge of the crop, he attached the other clamp to her right nipple, watching as she gasped and writhed about when it bit her.

Jake then slid the tip of the crop down her chest, down her stomach, and to her thighs. Again using soft, light touches, he began teasing her inner thighs up and down, the keeper fluttering like a butterfly across her thighs. At first, he avoided her waist and crotch as he would pass up one thigh and down the other, but after a while, he allowed the tip of the crop to brush against her mound, rub her sex with the soft leather, then continue tapping her thighs. He again gradually increased the intensity of the slaps, watching her squirm more with each harder stroke.

As she began to writhe about, he took the vibrator in his left hand and turned it on, teasing around her pussy as he continued to playfully slap her thighs with the crop in his right hand. Hearing her breathing grow faster, louder, and more intense, he tossed the crop aside and slid his right hand up her thighs, his fingers slowly separating the lips of her pussy, continuing to tease her with the vibe. He used two fingers to penetrate her, gaining access inside her warm, wet sex. His fingers slid in and out, deeper and deeper with each stroke, pressing firmly upward.

His arm began pumping faster as she wriggled and writhed, her thighs convulsing and her hands struggling and straining against their cuffs. His fingertips pressed harder against her walls, and he held the vibrator directly against her clit, watching her back arch and her head thrash about. As he saw her beginning to near the edge, he held the vibe in place against her clit with the heel of his right hand, his fingers curled inside her, and with his left, he slowly pulled the clamp on her left nipple until it snapped off. The pain mixed with the intense pleasure drove Anna crazy, her body writhing and struggling to try to handle the intensity of it all. Tossing the clamp onto the bed, Jake then pulled the right one off as well, hearing the metal clap loudly as it was torn off. Anna's hips bucked violently into the air as she crossed the verge, moaning loudly into the gag as waves of pleasure washed over her body.

As Anna's hips collapsed back down onto the bed and her thrashing slowed, Jake removed the vibe and his fingers, and slid his hands up her body. He slid his left arm under her head, removing the gag, and then tucked her head into his shoulder. He unlocked her wrists with his right hand as he held her, letting her arms return the embrace. After comforting her for a long while, he removed the rest of her restraints, and returned to her side as they held each other, letting the euphoria pass into Zen-like relaxation.

Jake looked into Anna's eyes, and they both smiled. They dressed again, complimenting each other on the fun they had. After packing up their toys, they hugged and agreed that they would need to meet again, and soon.