All Comments on 'Spying on Bitchy SIL'

by dunnohowtosex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Just a Voyuer

I love wanking off to my neighbor who always walks around her house bareass naked , all though your story is much different I just wanted to let you know how erotic it is when the person doesn't know.

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
So Now What

Tell us the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Neighbor Next Door

I don't know why the SIL reminds me of my neighbor. She and her husband recently split up. Our houses are almost side by side with my bedroom less than 30 feet from her livingroom. After her two daughters go to bed, I am almost nightly treated to the sight of her sitting in her recliner watching late night TV. Gradually, night by night, she seems to wear less and less or sexier apparel. She never closes the curtain. From the darkness of my bedroom I have watched her put on a show for me. She has also become more communicative with me when we are both outside. She commented a few days ago that the closeness of our houses bothered her when she first moved in. But now she felt a sense of safety and security, knowing I was so close if she suddenly needed help. I think she knows I am watching her and she doesn't mind.

ragini15ragini15over 8 years ago
good

What happened next?????

Waiting......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck yes!

Similar experience with slutty sil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous