All Comments on 'Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 03'

by Starman2345

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Pantyboy11Pantyboy11about 16 years ago
Dirty slut - Wonderful

Wow, loved the story, hope there is a follow up. Wold love to hear Steve taking Leigh to be used by more dirty nasty old perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Fantastic story, one of the hottest on this site. Please carry on with this series, the idea of the girlfriend being taken to be used by much older men and her loving it really is a turn on. Once again please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Yes okay it had some great descriptions of sex between consulting adults, but come on what sort of person is the girlfriend for giving in so easily and second what sort of boyfriend is he who let's this happen and then gets off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb !!

Love the three storys of this series... whens the next coming??

Starman2345Starman2345almost 16 years agoAuthor
Comments from the author.

Of course I gave my own story 100! Ha! Firstly, I would like to thank all the support from the readers who take time out to write insightful and appreciative comments. It is you whom I write for. I don't get paid for this - your comments are payment enough for the hours I put into these works, so thank you for leaving them – I read every single one.

Now, for those who continue to make derisive and, basically, stupid comments, I have to say that if you really can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality and lambast my works as if they were actually happening: get a grip! You are yelling at a fictional character! It’d be funny if it weren’t so astounding. Oh, what the hell. It IS funny! Secondly, and most amazingly, why if you despise these stories so, have you read all four parts?

Anyway, thanks for reading. I do this for fun - mine and yours. Cheers, Starman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More of Leigh?

Are you still writing? This has to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 5

Excellent stry...

Plese contnue on more parts...

love the young teens....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
O my God

This was the story... I know old men look at me they do to all Girls I Think but this.... I came more than once.... Love it.

Elin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg this convinced me iv text dads friend and said id do it with him and his friend. Hope its as good as this. Lucy xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous