Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His expression darkened as he stared her in the eyes, "I see you lovely little teenage things in the malls and at the beach wiggling your peachy asses or showing off your young fine tits in bikinis, and, I have to tell you, it drives me fucking wild... and... and...I just want to fuck every single one of them!"

Returning his gaze to Steve, he continued as he fondled my whimpering girlfriend through her school blouse. "Remember what we talked about last night when I still thought this whole thing was a big practical joke on your part? You know how I want to start this... what I want to do to her, don't you, Steve?"

"I remember," acknowledged Steve with a nod of his head.

"How will I ever repay you for this?"

"You can repay me by completely enjoying yourself... and by doing exactly what you said you wanted to do to one of these teen sluts. I'd like to see it, actually," replied Steve with a smirk.

Tightening his grip and pulling her elbows back until they were touching, Steve hissed, "Do you see what you bring out in men? Do you see the animals we become? Sure, we're nice enough in the outside world, but... anytime when we encounter someone who looks like you, all we are imagining is how sweet your tight little bum would feel embracing our cocks."

These words prompted John to reluctantly release Leigh's tits, take her by the upper arm and march her toward the couch furthest from me. Her eyes darted about, unsure what was going to happen, when John promptly sat himself on the couch and looked up at Leigh through hard eyes.

"Lay across my lap, Leigh. I'm going to spank that sweet little ass of yours. I'll tell you now, it's going to hurt. You are going to take it and I am going to fucking love it!" he explained, reveling in the authoritarian role he now felt confident enough to now adopt.

Christ! Not even I had done that! I had no idea how she would take it, and obviously neither did she as she just stood there, that same unsure look on her face.

"Uhhh... I don't... hey!" she exclaimed as John grabbed her by the hand and roughly pulled her down toward him. She put up a bit of a fight, but I did catch the hint of her smile she was trying to conceal, and John, despite his size, was actually having a hard time getting her into position. But I think he was enjoying the contact with her as much as Leigh was enjoying making him fight for the prize of her bare bum.

But then Steve was there. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them out in front of her, and then it was just a matter of John pulling her lithe form across his lap and she was in position. Her crotch was now directly over John's crotch, leaving the full roundness of her young bottomm thrust up at him. He was staring at that lovely ass concealed only be the material of her short school skirt and hidden panties. I think he was in a little in disbelief that he had a gorgeous eighteen year old's bum right there before him, but mere inches from his face, and that he was about to have his way with it.

She was still struggling, but the maliciously smiling Steve was kneeling beside the couch with her arms held out straight and tight and John had laid a firm hand on the small of her back to ensure she couldn't escape.

"No! I don't want to do this! I don't want to be spanked!" she pleaded.

Looking up and down her fine form, John paid no heed to her plea. Lust smoldered in his eyes as he stroked the backs of her calves, slowly moving up to her rounded thighs. His hand was destined for the rise of her round bum.

John inhaled sharply and some drool actually escaped his mouth as his hand slipped under her skirt to find the soft warmth of her offered up, helpless teeny bottom. With alarm written across her pretty face, she looked innocently back over her shoulder as John fondled her firm buns, reveling in the moment like it was his last on Earth. Frankly, I don't think he'd mind if it was.

"Ohhh, Jesus! Her ass feels as good as I imagined... Oh Christ... this is fantastic," said John exhaled to himself, I believe.

"Is her bum not exquisite?" leered Steve. "You should try having your cock up it, John. There really is nothing like it. Trust me," breathed Steve heavily. "Hmmm... That just may have to happen again. You'd like that, huh, baby?"

Leigh was straining to look back over her shoulders at John. Steve transferred one of her thin wrists so that he was now holding both in one hand. Twisting her wrists so that her upper torso twisted towards him, it allowed her to watch with relative ease as John had his way with her bottom. But giving her a better view wasn't Steve's real objective. Roughly he shoved his now free hand down the top of her blouse. However, Leigh's attention remained on John, watching her skirt being slowly pushed up over the rise of her bum, inch by inch.

Her panty clad, up thrust buns were then revealed for the first time to John. Their delightful olive skinned roundness was swelling her white cotton panties to full; panties that had ridden up the cleft, probably from the wrestling with John. He was panting now, wearing a disturbing smile as he stared in wide eyed awe at the fullness of Leigh's teen ass, his to do with what he wished. He laid a hand on one of her sweet swelling cheeks. Involuntarily he shook his head slowly as he firmly kneaded my girlfriend's bum cheek in his large, strong hand.

Meanwhile, Steve was having his own fun. Still holding her wrists, his other hand had reached down to the rear hem of her blouse to pull it up so it was crumpled around her shoulder, but still covering her tits. As much as Leigh was all nervous and apprehensive about letting two men in their fifties have their way with her, I was now convinced it was all an act. My belief was secured by how easily she let Steve yank her crumpled blouse over her head. Her big schoolgirl boobs were revealed and Steve was quick to return his hand to them.

Her beautiful, smooth tummy, with its olive, silk like skin now rested against John's thighs and he was stroking her smooth back with one hand while his other continued taking big handfuls of her bum. Then he promptly lifted one hand and brought it down with a loud crack onto her panty covered cheeks. Her head flew back, her tussled hair flying from her face to reveal her shocked, grimacing expression.

"Ow! Fuck!" she grunted. John smiled mockingly; he was enjoying inflicting pain onto her now reddening cheek.

Biting his lower lip, John raised his hand again, but Leigh stopped him by quickly moving her hands back to protect herself. But Steve was there again, taking her by the forearms and, with little effort, pulling her hands away to again reveal John's beautiful target.

"You little bitch! I said you would take it, didn't I?" John growled meancingly. He then reached out to take a handful of her thick hair and pulled her head back until her neck was straining and smacked his free hand hard down onto her panties with a resounding SLAP!

This time she grunted, and her hips jerked forward, thrusting her crotch into John's own as she twisted, held in Steve's grip. Steve was busy with her tits, one hand squeezing and groping while the other held her wrists firmly. I have to say that it excited me to watch her get spanked like the naughty slut she was being.

SMACK! The lounge echoed again with the sound of Leigh's punishment. "OH! AHHH! STOP IT!" she screamed, kicking her white socked feet. She was grimacing, both from the sting in her ass and from having her hair pulled so roughly, but she wasn't putting up any real fight.

Taking a pause from spanking her to greedily grope her bum, John looked to Steve with a serious expression, "We need to quiet her down... and I know just the thing," he explained with a gleam in his eye.

With one hand firmly on her back and the tip of his tongue slightly parting his lips, John slowly peeled Leigh's cotton panties down over her now flaming crimson cheeks. He exhaled, as her exquisite full bum was made bare before him. He even moved his head to the side to peek between her thighs, trying to catch a first glimpse of her cunt and asshole as he pulled her panties down over her thighs, along her calves and then off her white socked feet. With them now scrunched in his hand, he put them to his face and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmm! The sweet smell of teen cunt! It's been so fucking long," he said, relishing in the gusset of her knickers. He pulled them away from his face. "Look," he said, holding them up for Steve's viewing "they're fucking wet!"

He pulled back on Leigh's hair, causing her to grunt, "Steve was right... you do love this! You love being molested and treated like shit. Don't you?" She looked away, as much as she could with her head pulled back so far. "Time to quiet you down, girly," grumbled John.

Steve watched with dark fascination as John reached forward with her panties in hand and began stuffing them into her mouth! Her initial surprise quickly passed as she grimaced and fought and tried to spit them out, but John persisted, jamming them in. Due to her head being pulled back, she couldn't quite close her mouth, and soon her cheeks were stuffed full with her own knickers, save one small section of waistband that dangled obscenely from her mouth. "Do not spit them out! Do you hear me?!" barked John.

The look of gorgeous Leigh with her mouth stuffed full of her schoolgirl knickers combined with watching her struggle while two older men had their way with her boobs and bum was too much for me, and as much as I tried to hold back, I came, hard, to be lost in waves of indescribable pleasure. For some long moments I was lost in the dizzying heights of an amazing orgasm, leaving my mark all over the sidewall of the house.

When my vision returned, I looked through the window to see John's hand zipping down again. As it slapped hard onto my girlfriend's firm bare cheeks, she threw her head back, sending her long hair flying and her eyes went wide, barely cognizant of the sharp repetitive sounds drifting through the window, sounds of the cruel ass blistering she was receiving.

SMACK! Writhing under the assault she hollered through her panties, "MMMFF!" as tears streaked down her flushed cheeks. Her hands were now clenched into fists and the cords of her neck stood out. Her bare chest was heaving and she went to catch her breath, but exhaled sharply as John spanked her again.

"MHM! MMFF!" Giving another hip lunging reaction accompanied by a throaty grunt, Leigh bucked helplessly as the harsh spanking continued. Three more hard slaps and she was a sobbing uncontrollably. John paused, looking down over her gorgeous, submissive form with a satisfied smile while stroking her flaming red bum cheeks.

"Shhh... It's all over now," he said soothingly while smiling sardonically.

John looked to Steve who was flushed from watching her gorgeous little face twisted up in pain as her incredible ass was turned crimson. "Christ, that was a fucking turn on to watch," remarked Steve breathlessly. "Why do pretty girls look even sexier when in a little pain?" he asked rhetorically.

"That was fucking incredible. My cock is aching, Steve!" announced John as he continued to run his hands over the recovering Leigh, whose hair had been released allowing her face to lower slowly into the softness of the sofa. "Fuck! I need relief," said John. "But first... first I have to see how much she enjoyed that." I watched his hand disappear between down between her ripe hemispheres toward her concealed schoolgirl cunt.

Leigh locked her thighs together, resulting in John have to push to get to his prize. "Leigh! Mph!" he grunted, "What are you hiding? Hmmm? Don't want to show us...mmph! ...that...mmph... you loved being spanked, huh?" he growled as he struggled to get his hand down there.

"Give me a hand, Steve! I need to feel that pussy of hers."

Steve complied and quickly shuffled down to kneel before the couch near Leigh's legs. He was blocking my view slightly, but only of her calves. He placed a hand on each knee and, with a little grimace, started to pry her soft teeny thighs apart. John's expression changed as I saw his hand dip further down.

"Ohh... Ohhh fuck yeah... that's it... I've got my hand on her cunt!" Smiling he snidely added, "Steve, it's fucking wet like you wouldn't believe!"

With tears still streaking her face, Leigh was looking over her shoulder at the two men now focused on her engorged pussy. Then, under John's continued ministrations, she turned her face forward and her eyelids drooped and her jaw shuddered. She was loving it!

Steve fumbled with the back of Leigh's plaid skirt that was still gathered up around her waist. With a yank, he pulled it up her body and over her head. But for her white socks, she was now stripped completely nude.

John leaned in close to Leigh's ear and, now finger fucking her, growled, "That's a tight little cunt you have. Isn't it, girlie? Your boyfriend's a lucky man." Indeed I was.

I watched Steve pull her closest leg down off the couch so that her legs were now spread and reach forward to rub her still reddened ass. The room was silent aside from Leigh panting through her knickers and the groans and grunts of the two men who had subjugated my girlfriend. The two old fat men were now seemingly able to do anything they wanted to her young body.

John was leaning to his side to get as close a look as possible as he slid his finger in and out of my girlfriend's cunt. Meanwhile Steve's hand slid over her bum and down into the crack of her ass.

I saw her taking laboured breaths through her panties as John's fat fingers molested her cunt. Then her eyes sprung open. With a jerk, she looked over her shoulder back towards her bum... Steve was pushing his middle finger into her asshole.

She grimaced and grunted through her panties as he jammed the full length of his finger into her bum. But all she did was lay there and let it happen, lay there and let two fifty odd year old men do what they wished with her young pussy and ass. Lay there and be both dominated and worshipped simultaneously. Lay there without the knowledge that her boyfriend was just outside the window watching the whole obscene event... for the third time.

"I gonna cum in my fucking pants if I don't get up her soon!" John was turning out to be a real charmer. "C'mon, slut," he said to Leigh, pulling his wet fingers from her cunt as his other arm slid under her lithe tummy to lift her backward off his lap.

But Steve kept, what I could see now, were three fingers up her bum. His hand prevented her from sitting fully back on her haunches so she was forced to assume a half doggy position with her round ass sticking out, perfect for Steve's working hand.

She looked back at Steve, panties still stuffed in her mouth, and then stuck her ass out even more in a very tantalizing fashion. This had an obvious affect on him. Licking his lips, he returned his gaze to watch his three fingers piston away at her pink bum hole. She returned her attention to John, placing her hands on her knees for balance and gave up her bum for Steve to what he wanted with it.

John was sitting back on the couch, smelling and tasting his fingers, taking a few seconds to drink in the incredible situation he found himself in. His hard cock was obvious in his pants, and he'd leaked so much precum that it had actually wet through to the denim of his jeans.

Locking eyes with Leigh, John brusquely ordered, "Take my cock out and suck it!" Reaching forward, he shoved his fingers into Leigh's mouth and slowly extracted her saliva covered panties. "C'mon...get those beautiful lips around my dick."

Her initial act was over now, and she lowered her sultry brown eyes to John's crotch. The mere sight of her doing this, having a teenage beauty like Leigh focus her attention on his crotch, and the delicious anticipation that accompanied it sent a visible thrill through John, who realized he was about to have his cock inside that hot young mouth.

Leigh's hand reached forward, and John inhaled to lift his fat gut from his waistline to give her access. Her fingers worked away at his belt as I spotted Steve withdraw his fingers from Leigh's bum and place both hands under her thighs to lift her ass higher into the air so that she was now in a full doggie position, allowing her very wet, pink pussy to peak out from between her slightly parted thighs.

Leigh succeeded in undoing John's button and was about to start on his fly, when Steve craned his neck forward and pushed his face into Leigh's out thrust cunt. She moaned audibly and her head dropped forward as Steve started lapping away at her willing pussy like a man possessed... which he was. Her frame jerked forward and back with each full hard lick that ran up her cleft. Though the cunt licking made it hard for her to concentrate, John's fly had now come all the way down.

Again, I don't think John realized that he let a stream of drool escape his lips as he watched Leigh, eager for his cock, push her hand down into the top of his underwear. He struggled to keep his eyes open as she took hold of his dick in his pants and pulled his underpants down with her other hand to watch his average sized dick spring free. John ran his hands down his face as he looked at his precum oozing dick wrapped in Leigh's soft warm hand.

Leigh then started slowly masturbating him, sliding her hand up and down his engorged, glistening prick. He craned his head back, eyes closed, but then must have decided he wanted to watch this and moved his head forward again to watch this amazing thing... a beautiful teenage girl jerking him off. His grunts and groans were now audible amongst his heavy, gravelly breathing and Leigh smiled slyly... she was the one in control here.

After finishing one long lick that traveled up between the lips of Leigh's pussy, up over her pink little anus to leave the top of her bum, Steve noticed that Leigh was pulling (the very appreciative) John's cock. He stopped for a few seconds to watch John's enjoyment, obviously heightening his own. It took but a mere few seconds before Steve was not able to restrain himself any longer. Sitting back, Steve put his hands to his burgeoning pants where he started on his fly.

Leigh was now jerking John's dick with enthusiasm, smiling her sexy little smile at him. He struggled to reciprocate her smile, due to his face twitching in spasms of pleasure.

"Stop! Stop!" insisted John suddenly, "I can't hold it any fucking longer!" As he spoke the words his hand sped to stop Leigh's. He succeeded in stopping before blowing his load and took a few deep breaths to recover. Leigh giggled and then looked back to see Steve's fat dick just coming free of his pants. She smiled again and arched her back to offer her sweet round bum up to him.

Steve's eyes once more locked on Leigh's cunt and beautiful teen bum, knowing that he was once again about to experience the amazing pleasure found within. Leigh watched him shuffle up between her spread white socked feet on his knees and point his fat dick towards her waiting holes. But her head was suddenly turned by John's hand; he must have regained himself and was ready for more. With an animalistic look in his eyes, I saw John's big hand slide around the back of Leigh's head, grab a fistful of her tussled brown hair and pull her head down toward his quivering dick. She didn't resist and, as her face lowered, she opened her sweet full lips and I watched as John's cock passed between them.

"Oohhhhh! F fuck!" he exclaimed as he had his first experience of Leigh's soft, wet mouth. "Oh hhh hhohhh! You sweet little cunt!" he moaned and he pushed her head down so that her mouth was now overfull with cock. She gagged a little, but he was so lost in the delicious feelings running through him from Leigh's mouth and tongue that he seemed to have lost all regard for her.